Marianne Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Of course, you don’t think I brought you here just to stare at it!” He chuckled.

We hugged for a short time and kissed passionately before we headed to the bridge. I was thrilled to be driving across the Golden Gate Bridge. We arrived on the other side and I giggled like a little girl, Matthew smiled at my excitement and rubbed my thigh as I stared back at the bridge. We drove for another thirty or forty minutes before we arrived at a restaurant. He parked and smiled at me, he slipped his arm around my shoulders and kissed me.

“Let’s eat! I’m starving!”

He got out of the car and came to my door, I climbed down and we went into the restaurant. It was a small place with a large fireplace in the middle of the room. We were seated at a booth near the fireplace; he slid in beside me on the bench seat. He ordered a bottle of wine and we toasted to our time together. We sipped from our glasses while we looked over the menu. I ordered filet mignon and he ordered lobster. He also ordered shrimp cocktail as an appetizer. When it arrived we took turns feeding each other the plump shrimp. Our food arrived and we ate ravenously, the conversation was limited but we were very comfortable with the lapses of silence. We were content to watch each other and cuddle while we ate and drank our wine.

We spent several hours at the restaurant finally leaving around 10 pm. The drive back to our hotel seemed to take forever, we wanted to get back to bed and make love again. No matter how many times we made love I could never seem to get enough of him. We arrived at our hotel after 11 and headed for our room. We didn’t race to rip our clothes off this time, we took our time kissing and undressing each other. When we were both naked he walked to the fireplace and lit a fire. He motioned for me to come to him and I did. We sat in front of the fire kissing and exploring each other with our hands. I wanted to feel every inch of his skin under my hands.

We roamed over each other with our hands and eventually our mouths. I knelt between his legs and wrapped my lips around his warm cock. A drop of pre-cum was leaking from the tip and I sucked it up before engulfing his prick in my mouth. After several minutes of sucking and licking his cock I gently sucked his balls into my mouth and rolled my tongue around them. He moaned softly and raised his hips slightly. I enjoyed pleasing him and I wanted to taste his cum again.

“Not yet my love,” he whispered, “I need to taste you first.”

I moved next to him and laid on my back, we kissed while his hands massaged my breasts and worked their way down to my mound. I felt him spread my lips with his fingers and slide one into me while he rubbed my clit with his thumb. I moaned into his mouth and felt myself growing wetter. He kissed my chin and then my neck all the while he continued to finger me. He gradually began to kiss his way down to my breasts taking each nipple into his mouth and gently nibbling on them. I was getting wetter and I knew he’d be licking me soon, the thought only aroused me more and I began to climax on his finger. He moaned and quickly lowered his face to my pussy.

I spread my legs and he began licking up my juices, he slipped his finger out of my pussy but continued to rub my clit while he sucked my pussy and slowly slid his tongue inside me. I writhed under him as he eased his wet finger inside my ass. I came again while his fucked my pussy with his tongue and slid his finger slowly in and out of my ass.

He looked up at me and smiled, I could see my juices glistening on his face in the firelight. He lowered his mouth to my pussy again and began flicking my clit with his tongue until I was writhing around ready to cum. Before I had a chance to climax he was up and already rubbing his hard cock against my wet pussy. He slid in quickly and began to fuck me with long hard thrusts. I could feel his balls bouncing off my ass as he drove into me and within a few minutes I was cumming.

After my climax he climbed off of me and lifted me to my feet. We walked to the bed and I climbed on.

“I want to take you from behind!” He said softly.

I lifted myself onto my hands and knees and he positioned himself behind me. He spread my cheeks and licked my pussy from behind; he licked his way up to my ass and slid the tip of his tongue inside. He moaned as I pushed myself back against his mouth. He straightened up and rubbed his long prick against my wet pussy then against my ass. He lowered his cock and gently pressed the tip of his head against my swollen lips. I felt him slide between my lips and enter me slowly. He eased his long cock inside me agonizingly slow, inch-by-inch he slid deeper into my depths.

I moaned as he finally pressed his balls against my clit and ground deeper into me. I tightened my inner muscle and squeezed his cock repeatedly, I felt him stiffen in response to the increasing pressure of my inner walls. He began moving his hips in a circular motion until I couldn’t hold back my climax. As I began to climax he began sliding quickly in and out of my pussy, I was already in the midst of an intense orgasm, the feeling of his long dick sliding in and out of me was enough to intensify my climax even more. I could hear my fluids running out of me and adding to the noise of our lovemaking. He was now thrusting so hard it felt like my teeth were rattling in my head. I clenched my jaw and braced for another orgasm just as he cried out my name and began pumping his load inside me. I finished climaxing as the last of his warm cum pumped from his semi-hard cock.

We collapsed onto the bed and fell asleep without cleaning up. We slept on our bellies with his arm draped across my lower back. We woke up early and went straight to the shower to wash up. It was Monday and we’d have to go to the Convention center and pretend to listen. There was a two-hour lunch break at 11:30, which would leave us plenty of time to come back to our room and make love.

We ate a light breakfast in one of the other hotel restaurants and headed over to register for the weeklong meetings. We arrived before 9:00 and registered, we got our materials and were told that was all there was today, the actual “events” would begin at 9:15 Tuesday. We thanked the registration clerk and headed out the door barely able to contain our excitement at having another day to ourselves.

We went back to his room and made love for several hours only taking a short break to order lunch then make love once more before falling asleep. We woke up after 4:00 and went through the adjoining door to my room. We walked to my bed and made love quickly before finally showering and getting ready for dinner. The ride down the elevator was eventful. I wore a short black skirt and he felt the need to finger my pussy even though other people were in the elevator car with us. He deliberately licked his fingers noisily as we exited into the lobby and headed out the front doors.

He had the valet bring our rental car to the front of the hotel and we climbed in. He drove us to a spacious restaurant that was practically on the ocean. We ate seafood and cuddled for a couple of hours until we were both aroused enough to make a hasty exit. We didn’t make it back to our hotel room this time; he drove us to a secluded corner of the restaurant parking lot and folded down the backseats. It looked to be size of a small apartment in the dim light. The windows were tinted pretty dark so I felt confident that no one could see in, the only thing that would make it obvious the rocking of the parked car.

He pulled out a blanket and two pillows; he laid them out for us. I crawled into the back of the car and lay on my back with my legs spread. He lifted my skirt and leaned down till his face was buried in my pussy. He sucked and licked me to an incredible orgasm stopping only briefly to smile up at me before diving in for another taste. He moaned as he licked up my juices and sucked on my swollen lips. He reached up and unbuttoned my top; he opened it and revealed my black lace bra. My hard nipples were visible through the sheer lace and he quickly pulled the lace below each breast and rose up to begin sucking and biting my sensitive nipples.

As he busied himself with my breasts I began removing his shirt and finally unzipping his pants tugging them down to release his throbbing cock. I stroked him with my right hand while my left hand took turns lightly pinching his nipples. He was moaning and I felt pre-cum running down his shaft. He stopped sucking my nipples and straddled my chest placing the tip of his cock against my mouth. I opened my mouth and flicked my tongue across the tip of his head. He quickly began thrusting his cock in and out of my mouth while his balls bounced on my chin.

I wanted to taste his cum but I wanted to feel him inside me even more. After several minutes of fucking my mouth he climbed off my chest and sat with his back against the front seat. He motioned for me to come to him and I crawled to where he sat. He pulled me closer as I straddled his legs and positioned my pussy over his cock. I slid down his long shaft and we began kissing passionately as he drove deeper and deeper into me. I rose up and down his prick while our tongues circled each other, sucking and flicking while I rode him.

I could feel my climax building quickly and I threw my head back and began moaning loudly. He bent his head down and began sucking on my nipples while I climaxed on his cock. I felt him grow stiffer and he began to pulse before his cum began squirting inside me, its warmth spread as my climax receded and I fell forward. We relaxed for a long time until the car began to get cold inside even though the windows were sweating from our passionate fucking.

We used some napkins to clean up then we dressed and folded the seat back up. We climbed back into the front seats and he started the engine. We drove back to the hotel with my head against his shoulder while I dozed. He woke me up as he turned the engine off. He helped me out of the car and I leaned on him as we rode up to our rooms. Once inside the room he led me to bed and undressed me. He pulled back the covers and I rolled in as he rolled in behind me. We slept like that till some time in the very early hours of the morning. I woke up with his hard cock pressed into my back. He was asleep but I didn’t wait to wake him. I turned around so I was facing him and slid down his body till his prick was right in front of my face.

I eased his cock into my mouth and he woke up. I felt his hands begin to run through my hair as he began to pump his cock into my mouth. I felt him tense and tasted his sweet cum shoot into my mouth. When he was spent I slid back up to his face and kissed the tip of his noise. He smiled at me and reached his hand down so he was grazing his fingers across my clit. I was wet and he rolled me onto my back. He knelt between my legs and fingered me with two fingers while his thumb vigorously rubbed my clit. I came quickly and he dropped down next to me. Without speaking we both fell back to sleep.

The next morning we woke up at 6:30 and showered for an hour. By the time we climbed out to dry off and get dressed we had both cum more than once and were very hungry. We ate breakfast in the café in the lobby and walked to the Convention Center for our first meeting of the morning. Needless to say the meetings were incredibly boring and we had a tough time staying awake before we finally broke for lunch.

We grabbed a bite to eat from a sidewalk vendor and headed back to his room. When we got to his room we stripped quickly and he lay on his back on the bed. I climbed on the bed and turned around so I could straddle his face while I sucked his big cock. We enjoyed pleasing each other with our tongues and mouths till the other came. After sucking him for another 10 minutes he was rock hard again and I proceeded to climb on top of him and ride him with as much force as I could. He slammed into me and I came again while he exploded inside me.

I lay next to him and he set the alarm on his pager so we could take a short nap before returning to the remaining meetings. The afternoon was uneventful until we were released for the day. We again raced back to our rooms and began fucking our brains out till hunger and thirst drove us to order room service. We ate a light dinner and took a long bath before dragging ourselves into bed and passing out from sheer exhaustion.

The remaining meetings were the same as our first…long and boring! We delighted in our long lunches and even longer evenings. We didn’t see much of the city during those 10 days but neither of us minded. I was content to spend my days and nights with Matthew taking turns making love and sleeping in each other’s room.

The day before we were supposed to leave was tough, we wanted to enjoy our time together but we both knew it was almost over. Neither of us knew what to expect once we returned home and to be honest I was terrified to be away from him. Being with him made everything real, I felt alive and happy to be with Matthew, going home meant going back to my real life and I didn’t want to do that.

We spent our last day together making love slowly and tasting each other as often as possible. The drive to the airport was somber and the flight home was even worse. The feeling of dread grew more intense the closer we got to landing. When the plane touched down I felt my heart sink. We gathered our luggage and took a limo back to my place. It was late Monday, tomorrow meant going back to work…back to normal.

When we arrived at my house I saw that the house was dark. Matthew walked me to the door; once we knew the place was empty he carried my luggage upstairs. He stopped in the doorway of the master bedroom and dropped my suitcases. He flipped on the light and walked to the large king size bed.

“So, this is where you sleep with him?” He said angrily.

“Please, don’t do this Matthew!” I was almost in tears.

“Do what? How am I not supposed to feel jealous? He has you!! He doesn’t deserve you!” He screamed.

I walked to him and touched his arm; he pulled away and stormed out of the house. I ran after him but he was already in the limo and yelling at the driver to go.

I waited an hour and called his apartment, I got his voicemail but didn’t leave a message. I called six more times and still no answer. I knew he had caller ID and I knew he knew it was me calling, the fact that he didn’t answer hurt more than anything I thought possible.

I sat quietly in the dark thinking about what to do next.

To Be Continued…