Manmakers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dad said you were having a rough time" Her brother paused what he was doing.

"Yeah. There were some guys that were messing with me. Beat me up a few times." He looked down at his muscular form. "I don't think it'll be an issue anymore, though."

She giggled "You're probably right. I mean look at you. Just... damn Mike. Where did that come from."

"I'd been working out for a while" Mike lied "I guess it all finally caught up to me."

Leslie was less than convinced, but she was still having trouble thinking clearly. Mike just smelled so GOOD! She even started to think of excuses to hug him again so she could get some straight from the source. But then, they were pretty close, maybe she could be a little more bold.

"Well let me see." She expected him to be bashful, but he immediately responded.

"Okay," as he slipped his shirt off over his head and threw it on the floor next to him. He turned to face her. Her mouth hung open as she gawked at him. There is no way that fucking stud is my brother. God, those abs! I just want to lick him all over. -Jesus, control yourself! But the smell was much stronger now.

Mike's eyes were still trained on the top of his sister's tank top. The tops of her breasts had started to shine with a thin sheen of sweat and her face was flushed. Suddenly a voice intruded in his head. Take her.

Mike saw no need to disobey. He stepped toward her and stared her down. As he did, she felt her knees get week and looked down at his basketball shorts. An obscenely large semi- tented the shorts out in front of him. She inhaled again at the sight of it and the smell overwhelmed her until she fell to her knees. As though in a trance, she leaned forward and slowly pulled down his shorts. Her mouth fell more and more open as each inch of his mouth-wateringly thick member came into view.

After what seemed like an eternity, she pulled the waistband over the tip and it sprang out in front of her face. She looked up at him in awe, taking in his full form. All Mike could do was smile down at his lovely sister. His cock was easily more than 9 inches long at this point. It was thick and heavy, so heavy that it curved down at the end.

Leslie tentatively took it in her hand. It's as thick as my fucking wrist. I don't care if he's my brother. This thing is going inside me. She held it for a moment, just feeling the weight. Then she leaned forward, maintaining eye contact with her brother with her mouth open. She gave it a lick on the underside. Then the taste hit her brain and she dove down on it. She became a woman possessed, moaning and gagging on his dick, slobbering all over it as she worked the shaft with her hand like a porn star.

Mike was in ecstasy. He let his head hang back as he let his sister go to work on his massive cock. It was his first blow job, first sexual contact of any kind really. But it didn't feel like it. In his fantasies, he'd been worried about blowing his load in the first minute. Now his sexy sister was seemingly trying to devour him and although he felt incredible, he also felt in control. The voice came back and he knew he had to do what it said. He repeated what he heard. "Touch yourself"

Leslie's hand moved of its own accord down to her pussy. It was already soaked. Damn, I must really be a slut if I get this turned on sucking my own brother. She again marveled at the cock in her mouth. Yeah, don't care. Worth it. It was so fucking hot. The way her meek little brother was now using her mouth. Within a minute of touching herself, she felt an orgasm coming on. As she felt the wave build up in her abdomen, she forced her face forward as far as she could and it broke over her. She was shaking and convulsing, and all the while trying to choke on that beautiful dick as much as she could.

When her orgasm subsided. She heard a deeper version of her brother's voice say:

"Take off your clothes." She got up and pulled the tank top over her head. She did it with a little flourish to show off for the beefcake in the room with her. The fact that he's my brother is secondary at this point. She did a little shimmy as she pulled her shorts down, exposing a neon blue G-string. Then she turned back to him, smiled wide and took off her sports bra.

Damn, those tits are perfect. Looks like they're big enough for me to fuck, too.

"Lay on the bed." She laid on her back, legs draped over the side of the bed. He dived on top of her and started kissing her and mauling her breasts. Her moaning and pleading guided him some, but again he felt that he somewhat already knew what to do. After a little making out and heavy petting, he pulled off of her and flipped her legs up. Pulling her panties to the side, he looked into her eyes. She was sweaty, panting, her eyes looked hungry. And even as a voice in the back of her head still shouted 'no!', all she could do was nod.

He poised the tip of his new cock at her entrance. She was still so incredibly wet, but he decided to tease her a bit so he slowly eased in the first four inches or so.

Oh, damn that's thick. He's already stretched me more than Evan. Evan had not been very impressive in that department.

Mike eased back out and then gave her 6 inches, a little faster. She let out a long, guttural moan this time. This time he pulled back even slower. It was torture for Leslie.

"Oooh! Dammit, Mike. Just fuck me already!"

He smiled wickedly, then drove it home. The cry that followed was earshattering. As Mike plowed his full length to her, Leslie felt like she was being split in two with a hot iron rod. She came instantly and spasmed around him, still getting used to the size. Then he started fucking her.

At first, she was just jerking limply from the aftershock. As her second orgasm of the day subsided, she felt the pleasure building up again. Mike was at a medium pace and she craned her head to watch him fucking her. Seeing his abs as he thrust and watching that enormous piece of meat stretch her out sent her over the top again.

"Fuuck! I'm cumming again!"

The stimulus was getting to be too much for Mike finally. After all, you can only feel your sister cum on your dick so many times before you have to pop one off. "Damn, I'm gonna cum too"

Hearing this made Leslie's mind go crazy. I need it! I have to have it in me!

"Cum inside."

"You sure"

"Yes, I'm fucking sure! Fill me up with that huge, perfect dick! Fill up your sister!!"

That did it. Mike erupted in a climax so intense, he felt his eyes cross. He could only see the whites of his sister's as hers rolled back into her head. She could feel ever pulse pumping into her. So MUCH! So Much pressure! It felt amazing. Finally, they started to relax their bodies. After a minute, Mike pulled his very large, semi-hard cock out of his sister, a big drip of their mixed juices following. They both took a big breath and looked at each other. They were disheveled considerably, and the sight made them share a laugh. But that quickly subsided as Mike's eyes again wandered to her breasts and he felt himself start to get hard again.

"Hello?! Kids? You home?"

"Fuck! Mom's home."

12