Man in the Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had him on his back, his knees over my shoulders while I slid balls deep in and out of his ass. While I was doing that she straddled his head and fed him her pussy before moving back to impale herself on his dripping cock. After she came for the second time she needed a rest so she sat in the chair and told the two of us what she wanted to see us do to each other. She had us in a 69, sucking each other's cocks while she played with her pussy. She handed us each a toy and told us what she wanted us to do while we probed the other's ass. This is when I filled his mouth with cum, as he was sucking me deep and sliding a dildo in and out of my ass. He got close a few times, but a firm squeeze of his balls put a hold on that.

Another time found him pinned up against the wall, face first while I fucked his ass, priming him for her and her largest fleshy cock. I had pulled out and she was rubbing the head of her fat cock against his stretched opening when he moaned "Yes, please fuck me. I want your cock inside me." Hearing him say that to her reminded me of how I must sound when I beg her to do that to me. I watched as she rubbed the head at the opening, moved her hands to his hips, and then abruptly forced herself inside him with a grunt. He lifted up onto his toes, before settling down, taking her cock in to the base. She gave him a second to adjust and then began to pound in and out. He groaned and squealed and moaned while she took his ass without mercy. She owned his ass, it was hers to do with as she pleased and that she was doing. She spanked his ass and I watched her nails raked his ass and dig into his sides as she fucked him senseless.

The night ended a little later as he knelt on the bed, his back arched, my cock buried deep in his ass as she was deep within mine. She was fucking me, but at the same time, she was fucking him with my aching hard cock. I had become a toy too, as she used me to pleasure him. "Reach around. Stroke his cock. Feel his hardness in your hand. I want you to make him cum for me." My right hand slid along his side, across his stomach, then lower until I found his hard cock bobbing beneath him with each stroke of her cock into my stretched hole. I grabbed it, slippery with his pre-cum and swollen from a night of denial and abuse. He started moaning as his excitement level increased. "Wait. I want to see him cum. I want to watch you make him cum. Roll him over onto his back."

I did as asked. Although I didn't want to release his cock, I had to briefly so he could roll onto his back and then I mounted him again. I felt my balls mashed against his ass as I took hold of his cock and began to stroke it firmly again. I watch the pre-cum ooze from the tip, run down the shaft, and then down my fingers. I brought my fingers to her mouth to taste the salty sweetness. She sucked my fingers, then cradled my head in her hand and kissed me swirling his pre-cum slick tongue in my mouth. It was a bit of a shock, but a welcomed surprise. I sucked her tongue clean and swiped my tongue across her lips when our mouths parted. Our toy was enjoying our moment as much as he was enjoying being fucked. His hips were rolling and heaving as I squeezed and stroked him. She reached down to fondle his balls making his hips roll and twitch. He was now humping my cock while humping my hand to get relief. "Do you want to cum? Does my toy want to cum for me? " "Yes, please. Please let me cum. I need to cum" he begged. "I love when a man begs. So desperate to empty his balls of all that hot cum. Have we filled your balls with cum?" she teased as I stroked his cock and she fondled and rubbed his swollen balls. They even looked to be a lovely shade of blue.

He was leaking pre-cum profusely and I was feeling my balls warning me that I will be cumming soon too if we kept this up. His body was beginning to shake and quiver even more as I stroked his cock faster. I was pumping his ass harder and faster so that I could cum too. We were both getting closer and closer when she reached up and released the cock ring around the base of his cock. I felt it surge within my hand and then a huge jet of cum shot from the tip and splashed across my chin and chest. I stroked him faster and watched as a second, third, and fourth blast of cum landed on my chest and stomach. Feeling his cum on my and his ass muscles clenching my cock was enough to push me over the edge and I spewed a load of cum into his abused and well fucked ass. He was still pulsing and cum ran from his cock and I felt my cum leaking from his stretched opening and down onto my balls. She leaned over and licked droplets of cum from my chest, cheek and chin, then looked me in the eye as placed her lips on mine and fed me his cum. My cock jumped and spasmed depositing the last of my cum into his ass causing him to moan. I felt him slump on the bed and his body totally relax as my softening cock slipped from inside him.

What a wonderful way to end such a wonderful night.


12