Making Tara

Story Info
Her wife's servant.
2.2k words
4.34
10.9k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake with Gwen and Dr. Doering looking down at me.

I had a purple strawberry patch on my right fore arm that needed to be removed, so I quit work early and went home. Gwen was there because she had insisted she would drive me to my appointment. I thought she was being a bit over cautious, but, OK.

We both went into Michelle's surgery. As soon as the door to the waiting room closed the doctor and Gwen exchanged warm kisses, the Michelle kissed my cheek. "You can change behind that curtain and put this on."

'This' was a short white skirt with an elastic waist band. Odd.

"Um? Just for this thing on my arm?"

"Now dear. Do as the doctor says." Gwen chided me.

Instead of the padded examination bench with the roll down paper cover she had me hop onto the stainless steel table. "Here, this will help you relax." She handed me a little plastic cup with a pill in it and a paper glass of water. "Now this will dull the pain, Tara" She stuck a needle into my arm.

The pills and needle worked fast. Fuzzy thinking, "She, she didn't call me Ted, she called me by my pretty maid name. How does she know I...."

It started, I guess when I was nine. I didn't realize my parents were going through a rough patch. They were quiet and respectful in front of me. If course the fact they had separate bedrooms didn't register. Little kids think everything is the way it is.

The first day of summer holidays Mommy said, "Lets go visit Aunt Ruth."

OK! Aunt Ruth is her sister. She's very beautiful, and lives alone in a big old house with a haunted basement and lots of rooms to explore. I realize now she's slightly eccentric.

Anyway Mommy and I got there in time for lunch. Then she said she and Daddy needed some alone time, so I was going to stay with Aunt Ruth. Yeah!

Well, you know, kids live in the moment, so it wasn't 'till bedtime that I realized Mommy hadn't brought any clothes for me.

"Bedtime Teddy. Lets go find your bedroom. This nighty should fit you."

And it did. It was sleeveless knee length turquoise satin. For the rest of my visit I wore dresses or skirts and blouses.

There was nothing sexual about it, just that's how it is at Aunt Ruth's.

Then Mommy and Daddy came for me and I was their little boy again.

In my last year of high school my girlfriend's parents went to Las Vegas for a weekend. I told Mom I was staying at Dick's for the weekend.

Judy and I got into the liquor cabinet by lunch. We got silly. We did each other's makeup and I wore her mother's sexy baby doll nighty. Hey, we were hormone driven teens.

I got the job here after college. Met Gwen and we got serious. We knew we'd get married and live happily ever after. I told her about Aunt Ruth, and that time in high school. She told me about switch hitting.

So we had a normal sex life. A bit of role playing, some mild bondage, sex in public places, toys and cross dressing. Nothing unusual.

Then there was Carol. She worked with Gwen. I met her at their Christmas party. A while later I met her again when I was shopping on my way home from work. We had a drink in a bar. Her husband was a long distance truck driver. On Saturday mornings Gwen went shopping and to the farmer's market. I went to Carol's and we fucked. She liked sixty nine and to be done doggy style, with Country and Western music on.

Gwen was sitting on the hood of my car in the parking lot a block from Carol's.

"We'll talk about this at home." Too cold and impersonal.

"Sit! Hank from engineering tried hitting on me in the supermarket. I told him I was happily married. He blurted out,' But Ted's bonking Carol right now at her place.'"

"Look, Gwen, baby, Carol means nothing to me. I love you."

"Shut up and listen, worm."

She told me the new rules. She would no longer do any housework. Saturday, while she went to market, I'd clean house from top to bottom. "And you'll wear a dress and heels as a sign of your inferior position as my maid."

Well, that part wasn't bad.

"Sure, sure. I love you Gwen. I really do."

"Humph. Shave off that silly soul patch too. You're over thirty"

She took me to buy a curly blond wig, makeup, a dress and heels.

It was kind of titillating, wearing nylons, heels and a dress, my wig tickling my neck and all made up.

After a few weeks she couldn't go without any longer. She wore one of her sexy nighties instead of pajamas.

"Get under the sheets and eat me."

I tossed the sheet aside and kissed my way between her legs.

As I started kissing heaven, she pulled the sheet back over me. "Just keep licking. I don't want to see you enjoying yourself."

Fine by me. Lick, lick kiss. Soft smooth legs, little pencil thin patch of curly hair. The scent of aroused Gwen. That flavor of arousal. Lick and kiss. Finger.

"Eee!" she comes.

Don't stop yet! I control her now. she'll cum, then I'll fuck her shitless. Gently touch my tongue to the girl in the pink canoe.

"Oooo." her legs clamp my ears and both hands push me down. I almost chuckle about 'Kevin Bloody Wilson's' song 'And I've learned to breath through my ears'.

"Get up. No! Not on me. On your knees. Up." She handed me the tube of lube. "Stroke it."

OK? I stroke. "Babe, I cant hold on!"

Quick as a flash she grabs my pillow and holds it up as I cum.

She lays the gooey pillow down cum side up. "Get off me. You sleep there." She swaddles herself in the sheet and rolls away from me. I lay down and try to keep my face out of the wet spot.

Soon we were back to our normal love life, though I still did the housework, as my alter ego, Tara, the maid.

Maria was on maternity leave. She brought her new baby to the office to show off to the ladies.

"Ted, can you carry this out to my van?" She pointed at the bag of baby stuff as she picked up the car seat cradle thing with the baby.

She'd parked her silver mini van at the far side of the back parking lot. She secured the baby seat beside her other child's seat in the middle row.

"I'm as horny as a two pecker toad! Carlos thinks it's wrong to fuck a nursing mother."

We climb into the third row seat and fuck our brains out. She's a screamer! No wonder she parked so far from the office. What a ride! I even got to suckle some mother's milk from those dripping teats.

A week later Gwen was unusually quiet through dinner. When I finished the washing up she was in the living room watching TV.

"Come. Sit with me and watch this." She pushed a memory stick into the machine.

The video quality was good. Surveillance video of the parking lot. A lady carrying a baby and a guy with a big cloth bag. Crap. She opens the van's side door and loads the baby, then they both get into the back. Too much tint on the windows, but it's obvious why the van is rocking.

Gwen stop the video. Silence. Long painful silence. I hear a car drive by on the street. Then another.

"I bought this for you." She hands me the small bag from the adult toy store."Put it on."

It's a pink plastic cock cage, with a cradle to secure my balls from touching. "Key." I hand her the keys and she drops them into the pocket of her ankle length cream linen full skirt. Her silver satin blouse is unbuttoned to show lots of inviting cleavage and the hint of a white lace bra. My new cage is getting tighter. "Come."

In the bedroom she hands me a new nightie. "You'll wear this."

It's ankle length pink printed cotton. The hem hobbles me to twelve inch steps. It has short puff sleeves and a high lace collar. There are laces up the back, which Gwen secures, and I can't reach to undo. "Into bed, dear."

She then proceeds to do a very slow erotic strip tease. I can't look away from her voluptuous body. She finishes by bending over, her plump ass to me, legs straight and selects a dildo from the bottom drawer of her dresser. She kisses it and sets it on the bed beside me. She selects her red and black sheer baby doll nighty.

I lay there helpless as she does herself with the dildo, then rolls away from me and turns off the lights.

For two weeks, at home, I wore a hobble dress during the day, and that restricting nighty at night. The dress is long sleeved, royal blue satin, with white lace trim. It has a stiff wrap around collar, and a zipper up the back, secured with a little padlock.

At bedtime She unlocks my dress and cuffs my hands behind my back after I strip. She showers me after removing my cage. Pure hell. Naked in the shower with her. She soaps and fondles me. Then stops. Too soon! She locks my wedding gear away, unlocks the cuffs, and leaves me to get into my hobble nightie.

As soon as she gets home she changes into revealing clothes that emphasize her figure. At night she wears her sexiest nighties and does herself right in bed beside me.

Finally the hell ended and she forgave me.

So, here I am in Dr. Michelle Doering's surgery, strapped down to the table, with the ladies smiling down at me.

"They are magnificent, aren't they?"

"Michelle, you are an artist."

I look down. I have boobs! Big boobs. "What?"

"Beautiful aren't they Tara? I knew you'd want big ones. 'D' cup at least."

"Here, show Tara her face." She handed Gwen a hand mirror.

My lips were plumper and bright red. My eye brows were plucked.

"That's now your natural lip color. No need for lip gloss darling."

I touch my lips with the tip of my tongue. "But, why?"

"Well, dear, Patty got a bit drunk at our last girls night out. She told me about the barbecue."

Gwen's sister Patricia had a barbecue at their place a month ago.

"Oops, didn't realize anyone was in here."

Patricia was fixing her makeup at the bathroom mirror.

"That's OK. Come in and shut the door."

"Um, ah?"

"They say this lip gloss is blow job proof. What do you think of the shade?"

"Uh, er.."

"Am I embarrassing you Ted?"

Her hand goes behind my head and pulls me to a kiss.

We break the kiss and she turns her head towards the mirror. "Well, I guess it's kiss proof. Did Gwen ever tell you I love sucking cock? I'm very good at it, you know."

Looking me straight in the eye her hand unbuckles my belt, the button, and pulls down my fly. My shorts drop to the ground. Her hand slips into my boxers, and her eyes go wide as she encounters my hard pink cage. She looks down.

"Stay here, I'll knock three times."

She returns with one of those little keys. "I bought a cage for Mike when Gwen got yours. I think the keys are all the same."

Who the hell is Mike? Pattie's husband is George. Oh well.

"Better clean this for a start." She washes my stuff with a soft warm wet facecloth.

"Mmm." That felt good.

"Oh! You are a big boy. No wonder Gwenie always looks so satisfied."

She sinks to her knees and kisses my knob. A wet smack of a kiss. "Yum." she swallows. "Mm. Mm. Mm."

She fondles my balls. It's been so long.

"No baby. Not yet." She grips my shaft. She kisses and swallows some more.

My knees go weak. My God! I cum and cum.

"Gh, gh,gh." Patty swallows as I cum.

She gets up and we share a long hot kiss. She again looks in the mirror.

"Blow job proof too." Giggle.

"So," says Gwen, "with those red red lips and big hooters, you won't be going out of the house as a man ever again. Monday I'll phone your work and seem confused when they say you didn't come in. Tuesday I'll phone and cry to Mr. Howard (the owner) that you emailed me and you've left me for your gay lover and have moved to the west coast. You will be my full time servant from now on. Next month Michelle is moving in and you'll move into the spare room. She and I'll have the master bedroom. What? No tears? Shock I guess."

Actually I was thinking of the possibility of a threesome. Voluptuous Gwen, slim trim Michelle, and myself.