Making My Niece Cry Uncle Ch. 01

Story Info
Niece sees uncle naked and returns the favor.
4.3k words
4.43
240.6k
110

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 01/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my divorce, I moved back to my hometown. My parents were retired, so they only spent part of their year there - the rest in Arizona - but my sister and her family lived there. I needed family around me because the divorce was pretty traumatic.

I was in my late thirties and I'd always stayed in pretty good shape, but I joined a gym because someone told me that it was a good place to meet women. It wasn't, but I discovered that I like wearing myself out with the exercise and sleeping dreamlessly so I stuck with my workouts.

My sister's kids were both in high school when I moved home. It seemed like my niece blossomed from a gawky thirteen-year-old with a spray of freckles into an eighteen-year-old knockout overnight.

Kristie was a petite blond with a slender, athletic body. I assumed that the hair color came out of a bottle, but with her light skin it looked very natural. She was slender, but very shapely. Her legs were lean and athletic, but not stick thin. Her hips had filled out, giving her a perfect hourglass figure. I guessed that her breasts were in the 32 or 34B range. Maybe C cup, I'd never been a very good judge of that sort of thing. They looked like a little more than a handful, though.

I had to be careful not to stare at her for too long. There's a fine line between cool uncle and lecherous creep.

After Kristie graduated, she decided to go to college in the southern part of the state. She had saved all her money from Christmas, her eighteenth birthday, and graduation, but she was still hoping for some extra cash. However, she didn't want to lose out on her summer by getting a part-time job. Instead, she offered to mow the lawns in her neighborhood. When I saw her in a cut-off T-shirt and shorts mowing the lawn of one of the neighborhood bachelors, I figured that she would earn the money she wanted. I also asked her if she would be interested in mowing my lawn for me.

"It's all the way across town, Uncle Mike."

"You can use my mower. It's a big lawn, so I'll pay you twenty dollars." It wasn't that big a lawn, I just wanted to see more of her. Especially after she stretched up, exposing even more of her flat stomach and the bottom edge of a hot-pink bra.

"Okay. But not today, I'm going to the mall with some friends. Tomorrow."

"Deal."

* * * *

The next morning, I woke up with a high fever and a pounding headache. The last thing on my mind was my niece coming over to mow my lawn, so I was curious when the doorbell rang. I thought maybe it was UPS or something. I opened the door to find my niece in jeans and a T-shirt (it was cloudy and a little cooler). I was too ill to be disappointed.

"Uncle Mike, are you okay? You look all flushed."

"I've got a cold. I forgot you were coming over or I'd have taken the mower out of the garage."

"That's okay. Why don't you go lay down? You really don't look good." I would have laughed at her lack of tact if I didn't feel as bad as she made me sound.

"I'm going to go soak in the tub. The mower is right by the door, the gas can is on the shelf above it. The garage is unlocked, I think, otherwise the key is hanging by the back door."

"Okay. I'll check on you when I'm done."

"Thanks, Kris."

I was renting a split-level house from a guy that was living in Singapore for a year. It was in a neighborhood that I couldn't have afforded otherwise. The yard was surrounded by a privacy fence and the neighbors on one side of my yard were out of town. I hadn't met the lady on the other side, but I'd seen her out in her yard, puttering around in her flowerbed. It was my unprofessional opinion that if she hadn't been on Noah's ark, she would have drown. This lady wasn't just old, she was ancient. Strange things go through your mind when you have a fever, I thought, as I collected my thoughts.

I heard the mower start running as I got into the tub. The water felt great on my sore muscles and I drifted off. I was too sick to even fantasize about my sweet, little niece. The water was starting to get chilly when I woke up. I reached up with one toe and spun the hot water knob. My balls were itching, and I started to scratch them just as I heard my niece say, "Uncle Mike, you okay?"

The design of my house put my bathroom below ground level. The window looked out on the yard, but with the privacy fence, that wasn't a problem - unless your niece was looking in the window.

"Oh, oh, sorry," she said, and I saw her jumping back from the window.

"It's okay, Kristie, I'm fine," I said, hoping to minimize her embarrassment. Then it occurred to me what it must have looked like from her point of view. My hand moving quickly by my nether-regions. "Oh, shit," I muttered to myself. Now I was the one embarrassed. Why hadn't I closed the curtains?

"Um, I'm through mowing. Do you want me to use the weed-eater around the fence?" Her voice was coming from somewhere in the vicinity of the middle of the yard.

"That'd be great, Kris. I'm getting out of the tub, so I'll meet you out there in a few."

"No hurry." She sounded worried.

As I dried off and got dressed, I thought of how I could explain myself to her without making it any worse. I wasn't sure that I could, but if I ever wanted us to be able to look each other in the eye, I knew I'd have to try. I popped a few aspirin, a cold pill, and went into the kitchen. I grabbed us each a coke and went out onto the patio to wait for her to finish. It seemed to me like it took her an awfully long time to trash the weeds by the fence, but maybe that was just the medicine kicking in. Finally I saw her come around the corner of the house, equipment in tow. She put the mower, gas can, and weed-eater back into the garage, then walked toward me. Just as I'd thought, she wasn't making eye contact.

"Have a seat, Kris. Thanks for mowing."

She sat down, still not looking at me. Picking up her coke she said, "You're welcome."

"Look, I'm really embarrassed. I should have closed the shades, but I'm feeling so bad today."

"I didn't know that was a regular window. I thought it was one of those one-way things, or that colored glass, or something, I don't know." She babbled all of that out in about half a second.

"Also, I, uh... Look, this is really embarrassing, but I had an itch. I wasn't... you know." I could feel a burning in my face that had nothing to do with the fever.

She peeked up at me and must have seen that I was telling the truth. "I didn't really see you that good. I mean, I just saw your... oh, Jesus." She gave an uneasy, little giggle, then I started to chuckle, then we were both laughing. Things were alright between us after we shared the laugh.

"I really appreciate you checking up on me," I said. "I'll make sure I close the shades next time I'm taking a bath, especially if I know someone's in my yard. That' was really dumb."

Before she could reply and embarrass either of us again, I said, "Anyway, I really appreciate the job you did on the yard. Here." I gave her forty dollars.

"That's too much, Uncle Mike, I can't." She didn't really try to give the money back, though.

"You need it for college. I've got money coming in. Take it. Make an old man's day."

She flashed me a smile that was so sweetly beautiful that I had to smile back despite how awful I felt. She put the money in her pocket. "Thanks. I really need to get going."

I tipped my coke can toward her and nodded. She walked up to the back door of the house and started to cut through to get to the front where her car was parked. She turned back, "You don't look old, Uncle Mike."

She was gone before I could respond.

* * * *

The weather was pretty dry, so it was two weeks later before I could rationalize calling Kristie to mow again. I called her on Friday night to see if she could come over the next day.

"I can be there about noon, is that okay?"

"Sure. Want me to make us some lunch?"

"Yeah, that sounds good. See you tomorrow, Uncle Mike."

I felt ridiculous the next morning as I debated what to wear. She was coming over to mow, not for a date. I still couldn't get the thought of her stretching and revealing that pink bra to me out of my head. I wondered what she would be wearing. I also wondered what she had thought about seeing me naked. Had she even given it a thought?

When the doorbell rang, I was like one of Pavlov's dogs. My cock was half-erect just from the sound. I opened the door and was a little disappointed to see my niece in knee-length shorts and a T-shirt. Her hair was pulled back in a pony-tail. Her cream colored skin looked good enough to eat, but I tried to get my mind off of thoughts like that.

"Lunch first or work?" I asked.

"Work first, I need to work up an appetite."

I walked her out to the back yard where I'd already pulled out the mower and weed eater. "Gassed up and ready to go," I said. Sort of like my hormones, I thought but didn't add.

"Do you mind if I work on my tan while I mow? Your yard is perfect, cause it's all secluded."

"I don't mind. I've got some things to do in my office. Holler if you need anything."

"You aren't taking a bath today?" She sounded embarrassed, but also very curious.

I smiled, wondering what she was thinking. "No, not yet. Maybe later."

She returned my smile, then reached down and pulled off the T-shirt. I had to use my best poker face to keep from reacting. Under the shirt she was wearing a red bikini top that was nothing but strings and two tiny pieces of fabric.

"I just bought this a week ago. I'm not sure if I'm brave enough to wear it at the pool. I thought I'd try it out here first. Does it look alright?"

My brain was screaming, and it wasn't my only body part to react. Was she trying to seduce me in her inexperienced way or was I reading too much into things? I was pretty sure that it was the former.

"You look wonderful. I'm not sure what your mom would say, though."

"She doesn't know I bought it." After she said that, she slid her hands down across her tight, flat stomach and slowly unfastened her shorts. I saw her look up at me from under her bangs, making sure that I was watching her. I was watching, I was helpless not to. She unzipped her shorts and slowly slid them down her legs. She was wearing the matching bottoms. There was a swatch of fabric that was at most two inches wide running up from between her legs. I could see a few stray pubic hairs that had slid out the sides of the bikini, but she must have been almost completely trimmed down there. My mind registered the fact that she really was a natural blond. I dragged my eyes back up to her face.

"I'm not sure you should wear it in public," I said. "I think it makes you look too irresistible."

She smiled, giggled, and then turned her back to me. I gulped. There was only a thin strip of fabric running up the crack of her gorgeous ass. She took a few steps toward the lawn mower and I watched the muscles in her legs and rear flex, tightening and releasing. She was very toned. There was a faint tan line, probably from her old swimsuit, running up her cheeks and I had an almost overpowering urge to lick right along that line. I realized I hadn't been breathing and inhaled raggedly. I even managed to be looking at her face by the time she turned back to me.

"Will you take my shirt and shorts inside with you?"

"Sure." I picked them up and walked toward the house. My cock was at full mast, and I'm sure she'd seen it. I was 99.9% certain she was coming on to me now. If a woman closer to my age, and not related to me, was giving me these signs, I would be back out there right now. I needed to cool off. It was a good plan, but I looked back as I got to the house. Kristie was leaning over to start the mower and her left breast had nearly come free of the confines of the bikini. I could see most of her areola and her nipple was threatening to slip out too. Her nipples were hard, poking at the fabric in a maddening way. She reached up and adjusted the suit, rubbing her hand across her nipple and pinching it. I couldn't take any more, I went into the house.

I watched her out the window for a few minutes, but the sight of those legs and that ass and those gently bobbling breasts was just too much. I went upstairs and masturbated, coming within seconds. I was like a teenager. I sat in my office, staring at my computer screen. The sound of my lawn mower was suddenly an aphrodisiac, working on me like Viagra. When Kristie stopped mowing and started weed-eating, I went down to the kitchen to start fixing lunch. I'd made a tuna casserole the night before and I tossed it in the microwave. Looking across my back yard, I saw my niece stop what she was doing and set the weed-eater down.

She reached down to her side and tugged at the string that held her bikini bottom. It gave a little bit, and she untied it. Spreading it apart, she brought the strings out to the sides, as if measuring them against each other, then began retying it. When she had pulled the strings out, I had an unobstructed side view of her pussy. She had a slim strip of hair - a 'landing strip' - and I couldn't help but think of how it would feel to run my fingers through that soft patch of fur. She quickly finished with the weeds and put everything in the garage. She came skipping into the kitchen, her suit straining to contain her. I wanted to tear the red fabric off her.

"Lunch isn't quite ready," I said. "Ten more minutes?"

"That's okay. Do you mind if I use your shower? I got all hot and sweaty out there."

"Sure. Towels are in the cabinet by the sink. Need anything else?"

I was sure that her eyes dropped to my crotch. "No. I guess not. Not right now."

"Okay."

"Why don't you go check out the job I did on the yard? I trimmed along the edge of the azaleas." Seeing my blank look, she added, "The flowers by the house." I saw her cheeks turn pink as I understood what she was saying. Kristie knew I'd be able to see into the bathroom. She was all but asking me to peek at her in the shower.

"Alright, after I get lunch all set." I was trying to play it cool, but my heart was jack-hammering in my chest.

She walked toward the bathroom. I waited a minute or so, until I heard the water start running, then I went out the back door. I strolled as casually as I could along the edge of the shrubs, trying to make it look like I was actually looking at the job she'd done on them. I came even with the bathroom window and raised my eyes to look in at my niece.

Her back was to me and she was still wearing the bikini. Standing outside the tub, she had pulled the curtain and was fiddling with the water. She must have gotten it to a temperature that she liked. She stepped back from the tub, still with her back to me, and reached up under her hair. She pulled out the ponytail holder and set it on the sink. She fluffed up her hair by bending over and shaking it up over her head. The thin strip of fabric completely disappearing into her crack left me an unobstructed view of her firm, toned, and utterly stunning ass.

She stood and reached up again, this time untying the bikini top and pulling it down. She untied the string from behind her back and let the top drop to the floor. I glanced at the mirror over the sink, but it was already fogged over. I couldn't see her nipples, but I could see the sides of her breasts as she raised her arms up and ran her hands through her hair. I could see her draw a deep breath. She reached down quickly and used one hand on each side to untie her bikini bottom and let it drop to the floor.

Kristie stood for a moment, completely naked, the only movement was the gentle rise of her shoulders as she breathed. She took a sideways step, keeping her back to me as she moved to the shower. She pulled the curtain back and stepped into the tub. The curtain itself was dark, so when she pulled it, I wouldn't even be able to see her outline; however, she left a gap at my end of the bathtub and moved under the spray of the water. I was still looking only at my niece's back, but I could see that her hands were moving over her tight, young body. Her hands ran up and over her breasts, then down her legs.

She washed all the way down her left leg, bending at the waist and giving me another view of her perfect ass. I wasn't certain, but I thought I saw a hint of her pussy lips, too. I couldn't believe that I was standing in my yard, ogling my niece, but I couldn't stop. She stuck her head under the spray from the water and I realized that she knew, or at the least suspected, that I was there. She'd been brave enough to strip, but hadn't been able to turn around and face me yet. She was washing every part of her body that she could without turning toward me. Her hands were on her breasts again and I fantasized that they were my hands lifting and playing with her pert young tits.

Her left hand slipped down between her legs. I watched, fixated, as she lifted her left leg and placed it on the side of the tub. Her hand worked slowly back and forth across her pussy. I didn't think that she was playing with herself; I thought she was just cleaning. My straining cock was painfully aroused. I was desperate to see Kristie's body, but I didn't know how to make it happen. I was thinking about calling her name to see if she would turn toward me when she put her foot back down, gave a little shrug of her shoulders, and turned toward me.

I didn't have time to move away from the window. I knew that she would be able to see me, but I didn't care. Her breasts were perfect globes of creamy whiteness, tipped by small, pink areolas and nipples that were erect and screaming to be suckled. Her blond pussy hair was darker with the water on it. Her legs were slightly parted, giving me a glimpse her pussy lips. My angle was wrong to really see her, but I could tell that her labia were swollen. After staring at her body for maybe fifteen seconds, I looked up at her face. Her elfin features, her slightly upturned nose, full lips, high cheekbones were set with determination as she stood naked before me. She looked like a sex goddess from some epic poem, and I noticed that her eyes were tightly shut.

I dragged myself away from the window by a sheer force of will. I wasn't certain, but I thought that she'd had her eyes closed the entire time she'd been facing me. Maybe it was some twisted form of justice in her mind. She'd seen me, so I should see her. I thought that it was more than that. In fact, I was almost certain it was more than that. I decided that I was going to have to find out. If she wanted me, I definitely wanted her.

I took a few deep breaths to get myself under control then went back into the house. Lunch was ready by that time, so I set out everything we'd need, then went and knocked on the bathroom door.

"Yes?"

"Lunch is ready, Kristie."

"Okay, Uncle Mike. I'll be right there."

I was sitting at the table enjoying a beer when she walked in. I was glad that I had just swallowed, or I might have spit on myself. She was wrapped in a towel and carrying her bikini. "I forgot to ask you for my clothes. Sorry."

"That's okay, Kris. The clothes are on the bench by the door." I pointed. It was odd that I had been staring at her naked only moments before and the sight of her in a towel still had so much power over my libido, but it did. Her legs were exposed to within an inch or two of her pussy and her breasts were trying to spill out over the top of the terry cloth.

"Is it okay if I just stay in the towel? It's really cool after doing all that yard work."

"I don't mind at all. In fact, after we eat, I may just shower and join you that way. It's warm today." She smiled, still unsure of herself. She had no idea the effect she had on men.

"What's up with the bikini?" I asked. "Doesn't seem like something you'd normally wear."

12