Making Amends

Story Info
Both Master and Slave try to make amends.
2k words
4.43
13.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sequel to Kitten's Misdemeanors.

I wasn't much of a morning person, the idea of waking up at the asscrack of dawn wasn't appealing to me in the least and since my job allowed me some time to sleep in, I rarely had to deal with the pain in the ass that were early mornings. But today I was up and awake before afore mentioned asscrack of dawn. Needless to say that last night's fiasco was the reason for this.

I played the scenes again and again in my head and each time I ended up with tears in my eyes. I hated disappointing my master but sometimes I couldn't keep myself from lashing out...and truth be told I sometimes enjoyed the punishments.

I sighed but was careful not to move. I didn't want to wake-

"Kitten?"

Well shit. So much for not waking him up. Sure I wanted to make amends but I wanted to prolong seeing my pissed off husband/master. Also, I was hoping I could get a little more sleep so that I'd have some energy to face what was coming.

Back to the here and now, I peeked up from the blanket we usually kept at the bed for decorative purpose but I'd used it last night because well... I'd slept *at* the foot of the bed. Not a pleasant place, I missed sleeping in my Master's arms. "Yes, Master?" I squeaked, which really was embarrassing.

"Come here, love." He said softly.

I'd looked anywhere but at my Master mostly because I dreaded seeing the anger in his eyes but now as I looked into those mesmerizing midnight blue eyes I found not even a lingering trace of the rage from last night.

Something settled within me but I was still a bit reluctant as I crawled up the bed and slowly fit my body next to his.

I couldn't help the sigh of contentment that made it's out of my chest. I was so happy to feel his strong yet comfortingly warm arms wrap around me. I knew without a doubt that this was where I belonged. No one else could make me feel like he needed, I could trust nobody else like I did him nor could I ever love anybody else. The fact that he felt the same was a joy on itself.

We stayed together like that for a long time. Neither of us needed to fill the silence because we had grown comfortable around each other enough to dismiss awkward silences.

"I'm sorry, Master." I said finally because I felt like it was time to start making amends and apologizing seemed like a good place to start.

His arms tightened around me and I sighed in relief. He had accepted my apology.

"Kitten, it is me who should be sorry."

My head snapped up with its own accord. I looked at my Master wide eyed. Hell must have frozen over. Since I couldn't get in touch with Satan, I snuck a look at the windows, just to see if pigs were suddenly flying. Nope, no pigs.

You see my dear husband and beloved Master was a brilliant, handsome, charming man but sadly he was also notoriously arrogant. He never admitted to being wrong even if he was wrong. But oddly enough his arrogance and stubbornness were two of a million other things that made me fall in love with him.

He chuckled. A husky sound that made my sore cunt tingle. The fact that the light from the sun haloed around his inky black, sleep tousled hair did nothing to diminish his sexiness.

"My Kitten's speechless. Guess there is a first time for everything." He chuckled again.

I kept staring at him. I knew my husband was back to his usual smug yet slightly amused self but I just couldn't put together the man who had gone apeshit on me last night and the less scary yet still unbelievably sexy man beside me.

"Master..."I trailed off not knowing what to say.

The smug look was wiped off his face and its stead was something akin to remorse and guilt. He usually looked at me until I had to turn away but now it was his eyes that wondered away and glued to the ceiling as if the answers of the universe were scribbled on there. It was unsettling to say the least.

"Kitten, why were you punished last night?" he asked, twirling a lock of my hair between his fingers. The gesture was comforting, for the both of us.

"Because.. I... I came without your permission." I said biting my lips which I just noticed were dry and chapped.

After a long pause, Master sighed deeply. "I got so angry when you left that dinner party."

Oh shit. Here it comes. Guilt washed up over me. "I'm sorry I embarrassed you..."I said meekly.

"I ought to spank you for even thinking that, Kitten. You didn't embarrass me. But you did hurt me."

My eyes snapped to his face looking for a sign that he was joking but...nothing. Nada. Nient. Rien. Master was dead serious.

"How-"

"You know, Kitten, for a such a brilliant woman you can be pretty clueless sometimes." He sighed.

I blinked and looked at him blankly.

"Kitten...you walked away from me. As if you couldn't just tell me what was wrong! As if I *ever* turned you down when you wanted to talk. As if I'd never-"

I couldn't help myself. I plastered my lips to his and kissed him with all the love I had for him.

Here was this strong and very dominant man I loved with all my being. He was always so strong that I sometimes forgot he had a vulnerable side as well and when he showed me that part of him, I was reminded of how deep our love and trust meant.

My master growled and his hands trailed down to my needy girl parts and I gasped and he swallowed the sound pushing me on my back and fitting himself between my legs. My hands wrapped around his neck and my hips gyrated against his grown and a groan of pure lust tore out of me at the feel of his hard cock pressing against my throbbing wet cunt.

"Skender!" I screamed his name and he bit my neck in response probably leaving a mark.

"Jesus, Kitten, you're going to kill me." He growled, one of his hands closing around my tits.

I couldn't take it anymore. I wanted to cum around my Masters cock. I wanted to feel his body up against mine and-

Oh my god that thing he was doing with his tongue was driving me crazy.

"Please! Please! Pleaaaaaaaase!'' I begged.

"What, Kitten? Tell me what you need, baby." He whispered against my jaw.

My master shoved a finger inside me without ceremony and damn if it wasn't the sexiest thing I'd ever experienced. I tried to tell him what I wanted but all that came out were intelligible sounds that consisted of grunts, groans and moans.

He rubbed his cock back and forth against my slit that was now covered in my pussy juice; I flat out screamed like a demented banshee and I might as well have been because the man was driving me insane.

'You're not gonna get it if you don't tell me what you want, Kitten."

His voice had gone all husky and rough.

I swallowed. ''Please, Master, please fuck me! Put that cock inside me!"

He drove his cock home and I moaned as ecstasy shot through my body. After that we fell into a hard rhythm that both our bodies had craved. Sure we had had sex last night but there was no passion in it. It had been all about anger and hurt. Whereas now, now it was all about pure unadulterated lust. God knew we both needed that.

'That:s it, that:s it, Kitten. Cum for me. Cum for your Master." He crooned as his eyes met mine.

I bit my lips wanting to delay my pleasure so that I could cum at the same time as him but my Master would have none of that. He reached down between our bodies and circled my already too-sensitive clit and I was lost.

I was sent into a spiral of pleasure that had me seeing all sorts of glittery colors and stars. When I came down from my high, back down to earth, I realized my Master was still playing with my clit. I squirmed and tried to get away because it was too much, too much pleasure. I shook my head back and forth frantically and begged with my eyes but my Master was not relenting.

"I can't.. I..."

"Of course you can, Kitten. Cum with me." He encouraged and pumped his cock faster into me.

This time we both came. My Master came in spurting jets of hot cum that had my pussy tingling all over again.

He collapsed on top of me and lay there panting for a few moments before he flipped back onto his back. I went to spoon myself against his body but he tapped my nose like I was a flippant child.

''You, my little Kitten, are going to clean up the mess you made." He said eyeing his semi-hard dick, now coated in my cunt juice and his cum.

After our reconciliation episode that morning, the rest of the day was close to perfect. We spent the morning fucking in the bedroom, fucking in the living room, fucking in the kitchen so for the rest of the entire day I was grinning from ear to ear. Even when Master suggested I flash a trucker when we drove back to the city, I didn't pout or bitch.

Now we were in the park, both enjoying some ice cream. I lay my head against my Master's shoulder while licking at the mocha flavored treat.

'This is really good." I remarked.

"HmmmHmmm... it would even be better if I licked it off your sweet pussy.'He answered casually as if he were talking about the weather.

A blush crept up my cheeks and I squeezed my legs against sparks of pleasure against my clit.

"Wouldn:t you say so, Kitten?" he prompted when I stayed quiet.

"HmmmHmmm..."

Master gave me a playful swat on my ass and I sat bolt upright.

"I asked you a question, Kitten." He said, one condescending eyebrow rose.

"Yes, Master. But the ice cream would melt by the time we go home."

"Why would we go home when we're having so much?" he asked completely bewildered as if people just gave each other heads in the park all the time.

I knew my husband was an exhibitionist and so was I but I had a lot less guts then he did, hence my reluctance to getting head in the park.

"You're going to make me do it aren't you?" I asked partly in anticipation and partly in fear because I honestly did not want to be arrested for public intimacy.

"Whatever are you talking about, Kitten?'" he asked innocently but mischief was glowing in his midnight blue eyes.

I narrowed my eyes at him but he was giving nothing away. He just sat there, arms outstretched, hair mussed up and looking smug.

"Skender.."

He smiled at me but it wasn't a very comforting sight. "Uh... I meant Master." I revised turning my eyes away.

'Better. Now, Kitten, why don't we take a stroll to a more secluded part of the park?"

I sighed, feigning exasperation and took his offered hand. We walked to the part of the park that had more trees than humans. It kinda looked like that creepy forest from Snow White but I was with my Master and I knew that when I was with him, nothing could hurt me.

We stopped once we were far enough that we wouldn't be seen. Master's ice cream had started to melt so he wasted no time ordering me around which really was like foreplay for me.

"On your back, Kitten. Pull your skirt up and spread your legs.''

I just looked at him blankly until he gave me a swat on my ass. That got me moving.

Once I was down on the ground, I felt him settle between my widespread legs and a second later the cool sensation that was the ice cream was spread all over my leaking cunt...

"It's all about your pleasure, Kitten." My Master said.