Maid for the Day

Informations sur Récit
Subbie girl is his maid for the day.
2.3k mots
4.27
5.2k
00
Partagez cette Récit

Taille de Police

Taille de Police par Défaut

Espacement des Polices

Espacement des Polices par Défaut

Face de Police

Face de Police par Défaut

Thème de Lecture

Thème par Défaut (Blanc)
Tu dois Connectez-Vous ou Inscrivez-Vous pour enregistrer votre personnalisation dans votre profil Literotica.
BÊTA PUBLIQUE

Remarque : Vous pouvez modifier la taille de la police, la police et activer le mode sombre en cliquant sur l'onglet de l'icône "A" dans la boîte d'informations sur l'histoire.

Vous pouvez temporairement revenir à une expérience Classic Literotica® pendant nos tests bêta publics en cours. Veuillez envisager de laisser des commentaires sur les problèmes que vous rencontrez ou de suggérer des améliorations.

Cliquez ici

As the alarm softly trilled under her pillow, her day began. She reached beneath the fabric to turn it off before it woke anyone else. Slipping quietly from the bed, her role had started.

After completing her ablutions and slipping silently into the smaller dressing room, she dressed quickly in her planned outfit for the day. A full maid look was expected and she had prepared the little black top and short frilly skirt the previous evening, all ready to go.

It took several minutes to prepare herself fully and she preened down the pinny whilst observing how she looked in the tall mirror by the door. Her long legs encased now in fish net stockings, suspenders clipping them efficiently to an ornate belt beneath her short black skirt and a white lace pinny complementing the outfit.

A platform bra held her breasts perched with her nipples tantalisingly close to being exposed above the top of the little black outfit with a black ribbon tied as a collar around her neck. She noted how the white detailing pulled enticingly around her raised breasts.

She knew that Sir liked her in a collar; it was a subservient look that completed any outfit. She was used to wearing a collar, even in public now and building quite a collection.

Thigh high boots and copious red lipstick completed her slutty, slave look.

She spent a moment and thought about the coming day. They had previously discussed and agreed on the expectations and a nervous flutter in her belly told her now that she would have to make good on her words; told her that she was looking forward to the experience.

Her lower lips almost gave an impromptu gape at the thought of what was to come. She needed her fingers there to calm herself for what was to come next.

Lifting her skirt and running a finger along her slit, she confirmed the lips open and that her body was primed for the day. Her fingertips lingered for a moment on her clit and then she rotated them briskly to enhance her feelings. Aware that her actions were causing her to breathe deeply and familiar sensations to rise, with reluctance, she stopped for the moment.

She was to take him a morning coffee, and then wake him gently with her mouth on his cock. Not to make him cum, but just to give it her full, considered attention.

Her maid job then was to lick and suck him to full hardness repeatedly throughout the day, though not as far as to cum until directed to. The morning blowjob was a prerequisite and an indicator of her skill level for the rest of the day. She was determined to give him her very best work, and to improve with each subsequent moment of attention, interweaving in opportunities for his full and unrestricted use of her pussy and body in general.

It was going to be a day of challenge for her, though. Her mouth always seemed to tire after a while, but she was to see it as a day of training too. She was positive that she could get her mouth used to being open for that length of time. She was determined to build her stamina, determined to push through her own discomfort and determined to please him.

He had said that his cock was her responsibility all day. This was almost a throw-away line when it was spoken, but one which would have an all day impact especially when it came to his toilet and the occasional need to scratch or move his balls, or even something as simple as putting his parts into clothing. She would have to be able to facilitate it all and keep him clean and sated. She was his maid. It was her job today.

She took a breath.

It was all good. The thought actually turned her on. Her mouth needed training and she was used to having the oral comfort of a vape in it anyway. Her fingers massaging her clit confirmed the almost continual moistness between her lips. She was expecting to be keyed up all day now with the constant need for her body to please him, whether her mouth to make him erect or seated on his cock whenever directed to make it slick with her own moistness.

She would go into the bedroom in a second and kneel beside his bed and angle her head in under the covers. That would mean he wouldn't get cold or be woken suddenly by being disturbed. She reckoned she could lie her head gently on his belly and take his cock in her mouth. Licking his helmet to start with would perhaps wake him, and then when she felt it stir and slowly erect, it would stiffen into the warm recess of her mouth. She had been endeavouring to take it deeper and deeper recently and to resist choking when it reached her uvula. A little self-set target that would just take perseverance.

She knew he didn't mind her choking and gasping but she wanted to train herself to not need to react. He actually found it a turn on during previous blowjobs, especially when she seemed to accept it as the norm and then swiftly reattach her mouth to his member after a cough without further fuss.

Then maybe he would find his coffee by the side of the bed and feel relaxed enough to enjoy it whilst being serviced.

That was a good plan.

That would be a good start to his day. It would mean he would respond with positive comments to her. She liked to be told that she was a good girl. He was a very vocal Sir. He loved to tell her how gorgeous she was and how she made him feel. She knew he loved her; he was besotted by her, and would do anything in return for her.

Her mind moved on from his awakening that morning to the implications for the rest of the day.

Every time he needed the toilet, she would be required to hold him steady whilst he urinated. It wouldn't be the first time she had, but today, with the rules they had agreed to, it was her responsibility to clean him afterwards.

A gentle shake should be enough to clear the helmet, and a quick suck into her mouth enough to freshen him afterwards. She would perhaps fill her mouth with water first and then he would appreciate a gentle mouth bath! She was his maid today after all. It was down to her to please and she was looking forward to experimenting with technique.

After that, she would sit in the bathroom doorway in the Kneel Exposed pose whilst he finished washing and cleaning his teeth. If she was lucky, she might be able to sit on his foot.

She smiled to herself with the thought.

Helping him into his clothing would come next. Sliding his clothing up and locating his cock and balls securely would be her responsibility; the delicate moving of his balls a must. She might dress all of him, after all, wasn't that the maid's role?

She would be on offer to him of course, resting on the ground in a slave pose in between uses obviously when not required. She had a number of slave poses that she had practiced over the months. 'Humble' meant being on knees with her head on the ground. Maybe winking her pussy at him would get it a seeing to?

Whilst Sir was out walking the dogs, it would be her job to sort breakfast for him. She had planned the meal but knew that if she was required at any point to attend to his needs, it would have to continue to cook unspoilt whilst her body was needed.

When he was back, he would require coffee and maybe for her to interchange between her mouth and her pussy on his member. She had had one evening like that before, and knew that seeing his cock remaining erect for her was a powerful and compelling image for her.

That morning, the plan was for them to go for a longer dogwalk with a pause at a café. She would have to be in attendance though hoped she would be allowed a coat over the top of her uniform. He had hinted too at making her wear her love-eggs throughout the walk. They would keep her at the peak of awareness and create a constant risk of her exploding into orgasm.

Public decency was a concern but she was still expected to maintain a vigil on his cock. Not appropriate to take him in her mouth, she had been told to expect to have to give him a hand-job whilst he was seated at a café table and to have vaseline or other such lube to hand. Keeping a tube in her coat, she reckoned especially in this day and age of constant hand-washing, no one would look twice at her lubing her hand.

That was going to be an experience: sitting alongside each other trying to remain demure. One hand holding a coffee cup and the other wanking Sir, all the time being hyper-aware of prying eyes.

As she was responsible for dressing him this morning, she would perhaps have autonomy over his clothing. It would be much easier to discretely extract his cock through his fly if he wasn't wearing underwear beneath.

She had never given him a lubed up hand-job before, let alone in such a location. She didn't know how he was going to respond. If that was the moment he was going to cum, she'd have to be able to get her head over it quickly and easily in order to catch his squirt.

She wondered if it would create a squelching noise as she wanked him. Would others look over? She would have to be almost nonchalant about it - no good staring down at his crotch and making other patrons wonder what she was doing.

That would be a first - and with the risk of another seeing Sir's cock.

A stroll before or after would present many opportunities in quiet places to present herself in the Kneel Exposed slave pose and maybe they would find a disabled toilet they could access together for her to administer another blow job.

As a passenger in the car, it would be easy enough for her to keep the tender loving care up, though she would expect him to want her to put her feet up on the dashboard. With open legs, she would need to show him how she could move her hips against his hand. If the eggs had been in all morning to that point, she would be desperate to feel his fingers on her clit.

His weekend afternoon on the sofa in front of a film would leave her plenty of space to get him hard and then sit on him. Maybe he would even let her cum if she had pleased him enough so far during the day.

The evening meal might start with an aperitif for her. He had been known to cum a couple of times before in a day. This could be the next opportunity for him to show his prowess. Used to the taste of him, it was more now a challenge to get him repeatedly to that stage.

And then the evening shower before bed. She would be responsible for making sure that he was cleaned and dried thoroughly before bed. Sharing the shower might be the best way or else making sure he was fully soaped and lathered, meeting him afterwards ok her knees with a soft towel.

She knew she had a full day coming up and, holding her little skirt up with one hand, and not able to desist, massaged again between her lips with the other. It felt good and she was already leaking at the thought of her role. Her body felt so alert and actually shaking from the emotion of what she was about to do. Committing her entire day to the satisfaction of Sir and being his personal cock slave was a big step for their sub/Dom game.

She caught sight of the dressing table behind her in the mirror, and saw her dog collar lying there. The tag Sir had bought for it glistened in the early morning shaft of light through the window. 'Owned Sub' on the one side and 'Slut' on the other. The glimpse of it compounded her emotions and the hand holding her skirt crept higher to free her pierced nipple.

Rolling it in her hands, she pinched as hard as she could, the eroticism of being stood of her own free will and volition, dressed as a maid and prepared to look after Sir's body, proving a little too much.

With a muted cry of relief, she almost felt her soul contract and the well of emotion hissed out through clenched teeth. Legs buckling, she grabbed the doorframe to hold herself upright.

She lived the moment of satisfaction, feeling the flood of endorphins and the heat rise from between her legs through her breasts, to her neck.

Coming down, she realised that her hand was now drenched from her own fluids. It would be too much noise to go back to the toilet as he might hear and that would spoil her plans for his awakening.

Fingers to her mouth instead, her exploring tongue cleaned up the fluids quickly and efficiently.

Deep breath girl.

And another.

She pulled the bra cup back up and reset her breast, her nipple remaining stiff for the moment.

Another breath.

Right.

Now to action.

Veuillez évaluer cet récit
L’auteur apprécierait un commentaire de votre part.
  • COMMENTAIRES
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Publier comme:
Partagez cette Récit

Histoires SIMILAIRES

Holly’s Sales Training Ch. 01 Holly writes a blog about her first steps into working life.
The Last Cigarette A subbie girl wakes. Has she broken her promise?
The Homework Cheater Ch. 01 Grace makes a deal, but her behavior comes back to bite her.
Duncumbe Abbey 01: The Maid Postscript Emily and Fiona end up with more than they expected.
Helen's Morning After Pt. 01 Helen is taken on a daring shopping trip.
Plus d'histoires