Loving Audrie at Dawn's First Light

Story Info
Cunnilingus Morning Arousal of a Lusty Lady.
766 words
4.58
4.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dmallord
dmallord
399 Followers

Copyright by Dmallord, February 6, 2022, USA. All rights reserved.

750-Word Event 2024

_____________________

Dawn's morning light was barely peeking through our bedroom window, yet I was already aroused. The sight of Audrie's naked beauty nestled against me added to my turgor. Last night's lusty romp had me wanting more of Audrie's ardor. We had sex as if we had been slipped some magical aphrodisiac. I still felt the ambers of desire between my thighs.

Applying light pressure to her bottom as she slept, I whispered, "Easy, babe, turn over on your back. That's it, stretch those long legs out and let me lie in between."

Her body rolled in compliance with my guiding movements. 'So... beautiful. So... delectable, too.'

Her head lulled to her left side, rubbing against the remaining pillow on the bed. All other bedding had ended up on the floor from last night's raucous acts. I lifted and smoothed her rumpled hair from her cherub face. I wanted to see every reaction light up on that lovely face to what I had planned for her this morning.

This morning, her barely audible moans, those 'mms and ahs,' slipped through her partially open pooched lips as I slipped down until my head nestled between her thighs. Her barely perceptible body movements were stirring. Still, she remained in dreamland, not yet sufficiently awake to realize I was between her outstretched legs.

A second light kissing of her peach-tinged-pouty lips brought another 'ahh' in response. Her mind was still in REM sleep mode; her hourglass-shaped body too. I traced that laser-treated slit with the tip of my tongue. I aimed to make her hotter, hot enough to sizzle like butter in an omelet skillet.

From my vantage point, stretched out between those flattened gymnastic-toned hips, those twin creamy breasts spectacularly framed her lovely Marilyn-Monroe-cute face. Each mound was tipped with a lush strawberry-red nipple, so succulent and ripe for the picking. Her mons against my lips was as warm as morning toast. I felt the heat from her thighs radiating against my unshaven cheeks as I lightly traced her labia with the tip of my near-prehensile tongue.

"Not yet, sugar," I crooned softly. "Stay asleep a bit longer. I want you wet and hungry when your eyes pop open — my pretty plaything."

Carefully, gently, I snaked my arms beneath those creamy, unblemished thighs, moving upward until my hands cupped those peach-sized mounds of firm flesh. The urge to massage them and to pluck a firm ripe strawberry perched wonderfully on top was so tempting. But that would surely awaken her, so I let them be. Just feeling the pleasant weight of them was enough for now.

"Feel this, babe?" I lightly breathed into her slit, knowing she wouldn't answer. Still deep in dreamland yet, my hot breath on her slit began to stir her.

"Umm," Audrie sighed in a light response.

I planned to keep my cunnilingus edging delicately applied, lightly running my tongue around in circles until her ardor stirred her fully awake. I felt her thighs twitch almost imperceptibly, gradually gliding apart in response. Magically, her mons opened like a dew flower at dawn. Those pooched lips grew puffy and more wanton.

"Ah," she sighed louder.

"Good girl."

Then, out of nowhere, her dew began to appear -- first absent and then suddenly there, as if produced by nature's metamorphosis going from dry to slick. All of its lubricating powers silently and subtly trickled out of her dewy cavern.

"Ah. Tasty," I moaned softly.

Her mysterious well yielded a slick water full of wonderful essences. Its aura glowed rose-red, releasing a sensuous musk I just had to inhale. Her sex, opening gloriously at dawn, was a perfect dew flower. The touch of her skin, her glistening mons, the lubricity, and the smell of her allure washed all other thoughts from my mind. Going down on Belinda made my face so messy.

That didn't matter. What mattered was how easy our lovemaking would be when she awoke, and then I'd start plunging my cock inside her.

"Almost... there, my sex toy. I can't wait much longer," I groaned, feeling her heat rising around my face.

"Mmm. Ah," she moaned louder as her eyes sprang open... I smiled as her smoky-hazel orbs blinked and focused, meeting my gaze. She stiffened, her face strained, getting last night's wanton look — wanting an aroused, thick dick inside her again.

"Hey, Billy," she gasped with a smile, "all you had to do was ask...."

I answered, "Happy Valentine's Day. Hey, Audrie -- wanna fuck?"

dmallord
dmallord
399 Followers