Love Notes - To Her

Story Info
He writes her a love note.
1.6k words
4.41
18.2k
3
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, my love,

I know how hard you've been working lately. You are so stressed and tired at the end of your busy days that you nearly collapse from exhaustion. When we are next together, I'll comfort you, I'll make love to you, I'll rejuvenate your body with my love.

This is what I will do for you.

I meet you at the door, take you into my arms, and give you a gentle, loving kiss. Looking into your eyes, I stroke your face and say, "You're still as beautiful as you were the first time I saw you." I pull you close to me, give you a soft hug, and hold you close to me. Sensing the tenseness in your body, I massage and caress your neck, your shoulders, and your back. I whisper love-filled words into your ear, telling you how much I appreciate you, how happy you make me, and how fortunate I am that you love me.

I lead you to the bedroom and place you on the edge of the bed. Kneeling before you, I lift each leg, freeing your feet from your shoes. I knead and rub your tired feet. Looking up at you, I tell you that I am going to make slow, sensuous love to you. A slight smile forms on your lips. Laying your head on my shoulder, you wrap your arms around me, take a deep breath, and begin to allow your body to relax.

I pull you to your feet, slowly unbutton your blouse, and gently pull it from your shoulders. I reach behind you, unsnap your bra, and allow it to fall to the floor. I touch your breasts with soft, gentle, and loving caresses. I pull you close to me, enjoying the feel of your breasts pressing against my chest. I unzip your slacks. Kneeling, I pull them to the floor. Reaching upward, I grasp your panties and pull them down. You step out of them. I put my hands on your buttocks and pull you toward me. I run my tongue in circles around your abdomen. Licking lower, I slide my tongue over your pussy lips. Sighing, you pull my face tight against your mound. I pull back and guide you onto the bed.

I lay myself next to your unclothed body. I gently caress your face with the backs of my fingers. I tell you how sexy your shoulders are. Lovingly, I massage the tiredness out of them while I cover your neck with little butterfly breaths and kisses. I caress down each arm. I massage your fingers, kissing, licking, and sucking on each. I brush my fingers across your breast. Your nipples harden as you respond to my touch. I lean over and twirl my tongue around a nipple. You moan as I move my mouth to your other nipple and softly suck it between my teeth. I travel back and forth between them. Your breath catches and you press my head tightly against your breasts.

I turn you onto your stomach. I caress and massage your back. Tracing my caresses slowly down your back, I cover it with kisses. I move to your buttocks. With both hands, I gently squeeze each cheek. You tell me love it when I do that. I kiss and lick and suck and nip across each cheek. I lick in the crevice between your cheeks. You spread your legs wider, inviting me deeper into your crack. I spread your cheeks exposing your anus. Your body twitches when I press my tongue against your opening. As your anus relaxes, I enter there with my tongue. With a circular motion, I push inside as far as I can. You moan with pleasure. You raise your hips against my probing tongue.

I spread your legs farther apart and kiss my way down your legs. On the way, I lick the inner part of your thighs, one of your most tender spots. I move on, spending additional time sucking behind your knees while my hands caress the insides of your thighs. I move downward. I give loving attention to your calves, your ankles, and your feet. I lift each leg and sensuously massage and lick and suck on each toe.

I turn you onto your back. My mouth travels back up your legs, kissing and licking all the way. When I come close to your pussy, your hips wiggle. My mouth drifts downward and away. You groan and tell me, "I need your mouth on my pussy."

I move up your legs again. I lick the crease where your legs join your mound. I brush my lips across your pussy and nuzzle my face against it. Your hips buck. You whimper when I pull away to lick and suck on your abdomen.

Returning to your pussy, I place my lips on the slit. I kiss gently, and then strongly suck your pussy lips into my mouth. I separate them with my tongue and run it between them. Spreading your legs, I gently pull your outer lips apart and lick your inner lips. I move my tongue slowly in and out between them. Your body writhes. Once again I pull back. You moan in protest.

Hesitating a moment, I savor the rich aroma of your pussy juices. I lovingly kiss and lick around your outer lips enjoying the taste of the fluids flowing out of your pussy. Your outer lips swell from your arousal. I caress them with my tongue and suckle them with my lips. I part them and probe inside, stroking your inner lips with my tongue. You become agitated and pull my mouth tightly against your pussy. I reach for your hardened nipples pulling and twisting each. Your body shakes as sensations surge through your body. I close my lips around your pussy lips and suck strongly. I lick my tongue back and forth against your opening. Your body arches. I stop and pull away when I sense you are nearing orgasm. You moan in frustration.

I slowly kiss your inner thighs. When your body returns from the edge, I press my mouth again against your pussy. I part your lips and lick around and across your clit with my tongue. Your body shudders. When you approach the point of orgasm, I pull away. You cry out in protest.

I roll you onto your hands and knees and position myself under you. Pulling your hips downward, I press my face against your pussy. Taking your clitoris into my mouth, I suck it through my teeth and flick it with my tongue. Your hips buck, your body writhes. You shout as you explode. You ride my tongue as waves of pleasure wash over you and through you. Your juices cover my face. You cry out as sensations continue to flow through your body. Spent, you drop onto your back.

I move my tongue to the top of your inner lips. I lick the skin that covers your clit. As your clit rises again, I lick harder and press my tongue against it. I pull your pussy lips wider and flick my tongue quickly across your clit. Your legs tremble as you approach another orgasm. I form an O with my lips and suck your clit deep into my mouth. Your hips arch and I suck harder. You lift your pelvis off the bed. I will not let go of your clit. You shout, "Don't stop. Don't ever stop!"

I slide two fingers inside your pussy. I push them in and out, slowly, then faster. You shove your pussy against my fingers and your breathing becomes ragged. I match your rhythm, speeding up when you speed up, slowing down when you slow down. You tremble and your body flails from a second orgasm. I continue to press my tongue against your clit. My lips cover its top and I suck it strongly into my mouth. My fingers drive in and out of your pussy. You shout, "Enough! Please, enough!"

I do not let go, continuing to suck and lick the center of your pleasure. I continue to press my fingers into your pussy. I thrust them in and out, over and over. You come again. My tongue continues to torment your clit. My fingers plunge deeper into your pussy. I suck and thrust, suck and thrust. You experience orgasm after orgasm, each more powerful than the last. Your screams of pleasure fill my heart. I do not stop until you collapse, totally exhausted. I lay beside you, my mind content from knowing that I have brought pleasure to you.

I move over you. I enter you with my rigid penis. I am home. I am where I am meant to be. I am where I would rather be than anywhere else, fully inside you. You put your arms around me. I push myself deep inside you, pull back slowly until I am almost out, then gently push my penis completely into you again. Your pussy grips my penis. I lose myself in the sensations as I move in and out, faster and faster. The pressure of your pussy on my penis brings me to the point of no return. As my come spurts into you, my eyes look into yours and I shout, "I love you!!!"

We lie side by side. I thank you for loving me. I thank you for allowing me to pleasure you. I thank you for allowing me to show my love for you. I hold you in my arms. I gently stroke your shoulders and back. You totally relax. You fall asleep in my arms.

I write this note so you may anticipate what delights await you.

Until then ...