Love beyond Blue Balls Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- 3 -

Pop day. Giving such a name to a Queendom official holiday tells a lot about how fucked up the world turned, right?

In exactly 12 days, on Friday, or more like Saturday at exact midnight, half the towns of Montana will giggle at the noise of simultaneous well-earned relief of thousands of pairs of filled up balls, energizing women every second of their life for the 17th happy year for half of humanity. To fill up some mandatory legal papers, samaritan centers are more crowded this month than the average test boy's nuts when a mean girl discovers her power! Even a Monday at 10am!

There was very few clothes in the streets that night. Naked men bound to chairs at every corner, lust energy powered attractions, incredible boyboarding demonstrations, sex magic spectacles, BDSM play-meetups; places dedicated to submissive women using their magic to give the guys more pleasure, welcoming people from "let's reverse once in the year" to the harshest MLRs lifestyle. And beside that exception, of course: overall public fun with lots and lots of desperate drooling cocks and swollen balls!

You could already feel some cocks aroused, teased or desperate if you didn't tune it willingly out when you arrived close to a Samaritan Center 12 days before, lucky were the few guys out there who hadn't been blocked for some time already, to mark the occasion. Those whose cocks weren't the property of any girls knew too well to come fill in their papers on the latest days, as they knew they'd get out of here blocked by a random girl in the line, with a sweet giggle, cooing "That'll just make it all better then!"

But actually, each two days are reserved for families who can't always leave the children home while they need an Archmage to shield their whole houses or flats (as many people do anyway, due to the radiating lust everywhere in the streets). Or they want their children guarded in a town who does Pop Day later. Actually, there are two Pop Days with one week between each, and the "Family-friendly towns" generally welcome... well, families, preparing a lot of cultural activities of all kinds. Which meant some lucky guys could have that awaited "pop" and enjoy the day twice in just a week! A reason among others why going to do these papers became mandatory was then to not coerce any man in missing them both.

To get back to the solo men predicament: those coming to get their papers on "family days ( to be sure to cum as they wish until Pop day) were always accepted as long as they stayed silent about sexual matter. So when they choose to come fill in their papers the other days, you can't tell they don't like the little mean smirks and orgasm blocks they receive... even if they never come too early! That's just part of the game!

---

We parked and headed to Astra that was awkwardly discussing with Lonen outside of the center. Elina told him what she looked like.

She "said hello from afar" with kind of 50 quick magic bursts on his cock that had him wave a plaintive hand with his frustrated face. On my side, the voodoo link from his cock to my nuts only made me gasp and bend a hand a second, but not even stop.

Elina nudged my shoulder with a dumb smirk.

"Ghehe, he's trying to have a detached laugh telling her he gets to blow almost everyday thanks to you... your innocent sweet girl must be 10 times as wishing we arrive!"

We greeted each other hello and Elina already started to make fun about how it must be awkward to get to know each other in a place and time where the accurate subject to speak of are cock and balls. Then we took the shortest line of only two people and didn't wait 5 minutes to go register our wishes, since it was Monday morning.

"Hi there!" Greeted the Samaritan girl. "Wow! Better not judge a book by its cover!" she giggled along with Elina and us 3 by politeness, seeing the two "couples". It was indeed surprising for many people to see who seemed to belong the balls that radiated unfulfilled arousal half a mile away if you didn't tune it out.

"Yeah... hmmm, I'm hers but you can judge the book by its cover haha, the filling is like 99.9% that expert cock-tease job." I tried to laugh detached, pointing now at Elina though I got closer to Astra when I said I was hers, and shivered a little bit.

"And I'm shy enough to not fully realize I did 0.1%!" Astra added, giggling too. She was flushing as she discreetly, shyly looked and smiled at me.

We chatted a bit and went for it.

"So, let's start the scans, alright?...

...

...

... no signs of mind control or altering, perfect. I admit there was legitimate reasons to be worried in your case, you must have a really strong will."

I accidentally flashed her how Elina scans virgins' minds further than the sexual level to find her prey, and how it all started brutally 8 months ago as "Hi, I'm Elina, you're gonna have a sex life now, but cumming is over, and we'll live together.".

"Huh... ... ... the kingdom never sues for it and I see the... huh... fair logic in the unfair" she looked for her words with a disapproving look "but... it's not really legal."

Samaritans all have training and formation in detecting what we call "modern Stockholm syndromes", which is easy since it's sexual. Even the most progressive Queendoms towards consent know better than to forbid it black on white on the law, and they all let each case to its own judgement. So she was indeed really surprised now, about how things happened like they did and yet she didn't see those "Stockholm syndrome patterns" in my sex mind. I answered before Elina could justify herself.

"Many girls take test boys at will, block stranger's orgasm at will, bully virgins like me at will, without knowing how they feel. I've been forced for like two months and then I could just go here, flash you what she did and get out of it, cum as I wished."

The last bit was the main reason why Elina didn't come here worried in the first place, she had searched enough to force the right little virgin that could take it into her fantasy of seemingly endless denial, and it was so hard because she had to find one that wouldn't leave and get his cummy in a center after a month, nor develop such a Stockholm syndrome towards her to give meaning to his blue balls. And it was primarily linked to her strict moral compass, no matter how influenced by her crazy world, rather than a fear of jail or legal punishment.

"I understand, I was just a little bit surprised, it's not a... common case, no offense Miss. As we say: there's the Law and the "...law" with the actual law in between." She smirked placing some last year's thriller movie reference.

"It's a pleasing to hear, haha! I indeed violate virgin guys' private thoughts, they never know, but if you heard of the Virgins are Cute teams and events, that's my creation originally, looking for this guy. I had yet no clue I'd give him the blue balls of his life. That one here!" she flicked my ear and phantomly tapped my nuts twice with some tight grip afterwards with the giant hand it needed. "That blue balled virgin cutie that just leaped to my rescue like a strong manly knight blown twice a day!"

"Really?"

We chatted all a little bit on that matter until I happened to clutch Astra's arm and say shyly.

"When I was just a hopeless virgin among others at college, no girl ever put a shield on me when I was talking and going to town with Astra as a friend. I was what I called... at the time... "blue balled beyond belief" for a whim, and I didn't even dislike that because it made no sense to like or dislike it, nothing had a "sense" actually... And then, with Elina: each morning a girl was laughing at my suffering balls, she followed their growth, she giggled, she studied anatomy and loved to tell me it was to make it worse, she told me when she blew that guy off," I winked at Lonen, "and she shielded me anytime I went out beside work, she let me masturbate and permitted that no one plays with my cock for all this time as long as my balls grew, so I could be with Astra nicely, and now I'm hers too, and would do anything for a smile." I pointed at her.

"Awww, that's really cute."

Flushed, naturally, Astra added:

"I'm a glitch as you may have noticed, we work together to stabilize my power, that will anyway always be weak. I also suffered for being different in this world, so I really understand him and her fetish too. Hopeless filled blue balls are fun, really. I always said it when I got cheered up to learn to admit it, mostly by him, but especially since we play together to get my magic stronger. Now I really think it is, really really!" she giggled and sent a few little flicks.

That "kind" "love" display made everyone's heart melt, as much as saying and thinking it all aloud removed what was left of the weight inside her. Elina smirked at my thoughts and decided to stay silent, letting us discover that teenage love we didn't have back when we were teenagers, without interference... let alone boyboarding for practical reasons!

If magic flew through my body just like hers, I could have read in her she finally got self-aware of the pleasure she had in seeing us get closer and help it her own way by going worse and worse on me, as she let her shares in my blue balls slowly shift to my beautiful crush.

It hit her suddenly:

- I'm doing this for them, his orgasm block, the virgin-fueled orgy and stuff...

- You didn't know? Lonen answered to her mind as she addressed her thoughts to him, puzzled by such an innocence in his girlfriend!

- ... somehow, not as clearly.

- You're not jealous?

- I'm a man in 17 post-magic and I got 11 orgasms in 10 days, another question?

- Yeah right! I'm turning into the old cancer trope of the dominant psycho turned sweet by a submissive guy, he's just not my boyfriend haha.

- I don't think so, you're a kind psycho and we're both thankful of it!

She sent him the mental image of a cheek kiss that made him blush and she smirked.

Hahaha, you took me for that naive glitch or what? Really think that's how I reward you? More so when his balls are around? He felt his already hard cock heating deliciously warm, mixed with a pleasure setting that seemed to take any frustration away, and she triggered a bunch of phantom kisses to kiss it without end. That'll be 13 pops soon, being so sweet so close to pop day, do you believe that? Now that's a reward sweetie! She laughed and made me squirm in surprise with a surprise phantom slap, totally unaware of their mental conversation, getting paper done with needy balls and the mental picture of the sweet dreams she could be giving his cock.

We took our carbon copies for being allowed to keep my orgasm blocked, an Archmage protection spell over the bedroom, and 4 appointments with the Queen. Then we left waving our host goodbye.

Elina left winking at the girls that loved the tradition to add some terrific spells on the guys the short time they waited in line. There was already a tricky girlfriend who probably told the trembling guy on a back couch to wait here with his t-shirt "Open Season" while she goes take some food or not even bother to get an excuse.

"Maybe I should get my own Open Season on you before reward, honey!" she said as he was already stopping to walk; to writhe, crouched, at the 12 mouths blowing him like there was no tomorrow.

Sweet tickles ran through my balls, two full hands' fingers, but tricking the nerves into distinct scratches centered around a distinct point. I put my head on Astra's shoulder to purr a little bit as she whispered she was sure she could make me hers at least till we reached the car.

- 4 -

"It's time I guess, I'd love to stay more but... it's important hihi!"

Her additional biology and anatomy class wouldn't be about neural networks or male genitals pleasure functioning, but the two classes she already had helped her see organs functioning as a whole. It was too early to see if she'd gain anything of it, but the additional advantage to be known as "the glitch" made obvious why she added herself there on her will. Out of the jokes and puns she'd like to tell that wasn't funny anymore, she made few female friends that would give her a second lesson in the lesson, give advices and stuff.

Back to us, it was the parting moment and there was no denying it had become more... sentimental now.

"You know, I've been thinking since girls are talking to me... it's not that different than before, maybe it's me that closed up, just like when I was far to guess I'd turn unable to have great powers. Now I have you, mine, and maybe I open because I start to fit; you taught me how to enjoy to not fit, and thanks to you I can fit a little bit, just the perfect amount, and stay myself, "the glitch" and proud!"

"Yeah! Now you flick your guy's sore balls when he comes and goes from your home or school, and not for helping you get powers or not because you believe that helps me for some reason, just to have fun messing with me a little bit!"

"Yes! And also because you love it..." she smiled softly when reaching for my cheek, her own cheeks turning red, my whole head turning aside and chili red.

"That's what makes you "you" too... the chuckles I know you have..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"She never uses phantom kisses on your balls right...?"

"N-no... she doesn't so she can enjoy the effect the real ones have on me... every morning".

"I own you partly now..."

I took her hand in mine and squeezed, too moved to look at her.

"The tremendous lust it creates in me... that's really because of that... scarcity."

"... ... ... Only once when you leave then... ... ..."

"T-there's more before you... decide..."

"You're twitching just from speaking of that..."

"P-pretty much it... I-I... there's no magic on her lip, no over-sensitiveness of my balls or whatever, no magically induced lip fetish. Ever since I have a libido, I can grow a boner from watching at a girl's lips, relieved a minute ago to the last drop, and in a Queen shield... you need to know."

She turned my head away and planted her lips softly in the exposed bit of my neck, staying like this 5 big seconds. She gently moved her lips in the motion of a kiss and breathed with a content moan, brushing her lips, open again, against my burning skin. A delicate feeling enveloped a little zone around a point on my right testicle, then another, then another, until I had the approximate feeling of a really pleasurable envelope around them.

"Ahhhh! Nhaaaahhh... Ahhhh...."

I squealed at the little bursts of sweet magic that popped against each of my testicles.

"Only once when you leave... or I leave... but only once on one of your balls, so... I gotta decide which one." she purred as I moaned in uncomfortable bliss with my eyes closed. And before we gathered too many eyes in disbelief towards us, phantom lips gave a kind little kiss to my right ball, sending me to the sky.

"You're the best..."

"No, you, my favorite toy."

Her physical cheek kiss woke me up and made me pant a lot. She yelled of surprise at first and hugged me gently, a reassuring hand on my back.

"Huh... did you kind of learned how to unlink mundane cheek kisses until now to not overreact, and I broke that off, or something like that?"

I pouted adorably:

"Tomorrow morning, Elina's "hello" kiss won't be different than any day... maybe yours neither... but your "good boy" one... there's no fixing it back."

"Why would I want to..." she chuckled and aimed for my neck again.

As wet as she already was, a shiver of lust took her when the magic lines reappeared; those her eyes saw during intense moments, for a few seconds. She stopped in disbelief and looked at what she could see of my pleasure network, at the exact place of my neck her lips met earlier. To understand it, she would need the whole pictures like any girl does without any problem; but understanding it wasn't for today! Having created it was largely enough, and anyway, she just knew that doing the same movements on the same place would take me to the stars, so she did, even warmer than before.

I gasped and before I could believe it, cum splashed against the orgasm block. My boiling tanks seemed into an endless full throttle circling of semen as her lips played sensually on my neck for as much seconds a hand has fingers.

Her two hands caressed mine, tenderly. No guilt could be seen in any part of her mind: the magic paved the way towards here and told us how I felt, then my eyes looked at her in awe, and my expression didn't lie.

"These shivers are for you."

She smiled.

"Your whole body is shivering."

"I'm happy... every girl probably know what you did... so they'll all know I'm yours now."

"..."

"..."

"I don't need anatomy classes anymore I think, but with all those kisses I should be doing when I leave, I have no choice but to go, hihi! I'm afraid that if your "good boy" leaving kisses all end in your cheeks, neck and balls, that won't help much to make your day a bit less "on the edge" now!" she chuckled while trying the effect of the forehead kiss, that made me escape a sweet yet quite high-pitched meow.

She left happy, soaking mentally in our shared joy and physically in my unrelieved lust she just seemed to absorb a bit more every passing day. She really didn't feel she needed anatomy classes anymore, unlike something she needed bad when she passed by the toilets... she was 15 minutes late already... it wasn't less fair than any other moment, it's not like if I could ever do it... and I know she does anyway... and...

Have the time of your life Astra.

She froze and started to tremble, not even noticing the sheer happiness behind my "voice".

-

- It seems like it's not just being taken in the moment, you don't control when you speak in my mind, right?

-

- No it's not, still as clear.

-

- Threatened? I feel like the happiest guy in the word.

-

- Yeah. You should have the best.

-

- A magic nerve network... wow... without even seeing it first on my privates. Your magic is a gift, you can tune up with your heart and live strongest moments than anyone, and I get to be the one you share this with! And well... about what you originally let me hear... Your magic's not just tuned with your heart haha, also "you know what"! Don't feel bad, you deserve this pleasure.

-

- Hmmm... ... ahhh... dunno if you hear me gulp in your mind... Yes, it's your... ... ... pussy.

-

- It must feel wonderful... does my tension helps?

-

- Ahhhhh... ma-maybe you don't want to moan in my mind, your intimacy... uhhh... I don't want to reduce any of your pleasure, just...

-

- Yeah, let's stick that I know you're doing it, but no more.

-

- Oh wow! Hmmmm... thank you... I'm yours forever...

I closed my eyes leaning loose against the college wall, sat on a little wall separating two zones, not minding the knowing smirks, alone in my shield.

The pixel resolution of the live-mind-"video" of my neck drowned in kisses didn't evolve since last time with the cute cheek kiss... but we weren't even thinking of it, nor that she could never maintain her thoughts broadcasts at will and even decide to speak in my mind. We were just lost in our bliss,

our very personal yet shared bliss.

It felt very weird for her to not hear herself thinking with her inside voice, but past getting used to it:

-

- So happy for you! Was it the best orgasm of your life?

-

I blushed intensely.

- Till the next one you have...