Lost Lands: Baker's Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wasn't alone. In the back, he could just make out an equally busty woman moving about trays of goods, blushing hotly, her eyes dim and glassy, but smiling happily. Her uniform was quite different, he couldn't help but notice. In particular, the pair of buttoned flaps that covered up her immense breasts.

"What can I get for you?" the baker at the counter said.

"Um, hi. I'm Jake. Live down the road. I've never been in here before. Just thought I'd check it out. Maybe try a sample..."

"Well! Lovely to meet you, Jake. The name's Geegee. Owner. Now, since this is your first time, I've just got to get you my best. Here we are."

She plucked out a steaming bun and slid it across the counter. He picked it up and took a bite.

Thick, oozing sweetness enveloped his mouth. He moaned, eyes lidding as the cream within the bun spilled onto his tongue. He felt his legs tighten, his cock harden in reaction to the orgy of flavour occurring in his mouth.

"Good, isn't it?" Geegee giggled.

"Yeah!" Jake said around a mouth half full. "Sho good."

"Glad you like it. It's all made from locally sourced ingredients. Dairy cream. Gusset spices. Slut whimper."

"Mm." He swallowed the mouthful. "Never heard of the last one."

"Really?" Geegee said, and something twinkled in those red eyes as she leaned forward. "Would you maybe like to learn?"

"Can I?" Jake said.

"Of course," Geegee giggled, her soft lips widening. "After all, a mistress could always use another... apprentice..."


12