Looking For The Higher High Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stan asked Ann, "Is there anyway that I might get Lisa to lighten up? I mean I don't know that I could handle her fucking other men but, I would like a little more excitement in the bedroom."

Ann volunteered, "Stan, I will start doing more one on one with Lisa. Sometimes just girl talk will help."

Stan said, "Wow Ann that would be great."

We went back to work on the deck and Ann kept drawing the gazes of Stan, Bill and myself. She would tan her front for a while then turn over and her beautiful little bubble butt would be sticking in the air.

It was getting late and the sun was gone from the pool area. Ann got up and walked over to where we were wrapping up for the day.

She said, "It looks like another day tomorrow to get this one done."

I looked up and her pussy was only about six inches from Stan's face. Stan was staring at her pussy like he had never seen one before. Probably from what he says about Lisa he might not have.

Stan leaned forward and kissed Ann's pussy. He leaned back and looked at Ann.

Ann asked, "Stan have you ever eaten pussy?"

Stan shook his head no and said, "Lisa has never let me do that."

Ann sat down on the old part of the deck above where we were standing. The new part put her pussy about chest high on Stan.

She spread her legs and asked, "Would you like to try it?"

Stan looked over at me and I winked at him and nodded a go ahead. He leaned to her pussy and kissed it again. He then stuck out his tongue and licked her slit. He then dove in and started licking and sucking all over her pussy. He found Ann's hard little clit and sucked on it. He let his tongue dance around it. Ann had laid all the way back now and was pinching her nipples. She was rolling her head back and forth and moaning.

I looked at Bill and he evidently had a hard on as he was rubbing the front of his shorts. He looked at me and I whispered, "Take it to her mouth."

Bill climbed up on the deck and got on his knees. He unzipped his fly and pulled out his cock. He pointed it toward Ann's mouth and she opened and took it.

She grabbed Bill's cock with her hand and started stroking and sucking it. Bill just watched as her lips were pursed around his cock.

Stan was still sucking and licking away at Ann's pussy. Ann was moaning on Bill's cock and Bill was fighting the urge to cum. I'm sure he was enjoying it and didn't want it to end. He lost his battle and shot his load into Ann's mouth.

Ann rose up and said, "Stan come up here."

Stan came up to the top deck and Ann got on her knees and unzipped Stan's fly and pulled his big hard cock out. She wrapped a hand around it and inserted it into her mouth. She was twisting her hand around his shaft and sucking the part above her hand. Stan was looking down at her sucking his cock. Ann can get a guy off in a hurry when she sets her mind to it and you could tell she was going for the quick shot now.

Stan squinted up his face and said, "OHHHHH FUCK!" He shot load after load into Ann's mouth and she swallowed all of it but a small amount escaping out the corner of her mouth.

She released Stan and said; "Lisa does not know how lucky she is to have such a big cock with sweet tasting cum." She used her finger to scoop up the escaping cum and licked it off her finger.

Stan and Bill put away their cocks and Stan said, "Well I better be going. What time do you want to start tomorrow?"

I looked and said, "We probably only have about 4 to 5 more hours of work so why not say 10am."

Ann stood up and hugged both of them with her naked body and said, "Thank-You guys for helping."

Bill said, "We should be thanking you. It has been an eventful day."

Ann looked at Stan, "Why don't you bring Lisa tomorrow? Tell her to wear her suit."

Stan looked shocked, "She cannot know about today or she will leave me."

Ann looked shocked, "Stan you don't honestly think I would tell her about today do you?"

He relaxed some and said, "No."

"I just think it would give us some time to girl talk," She smiled and winked at Stan.

After the guys left Ann gave me a big hug and a kiss. She said, "Today was wonderful."

I replied, "I'm glad you enjoyed it."

She said, "I hope I can help Stan and Lisa. I knew Lisa seemed uptight but I had no idea how bad."

"Go get your next envelope so I can start planning your next fantasy," She excitedly asked.

I handed her the envelope and she opened and read the fantasy.

"All right! I can do this easily and it sounds like it will be fun."

12