Little White Lies Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled, watching along with them as she reached the edge of the pool.

Dexter smiled widely, knowing that the eyes of everyone at the party were on his girlfriend in that moment. She paused at the edge of the pool, making a show of getting ready to jump in, but didn't see Ronnie sneak up behind her and pick her up to throw her in.

"Ack, no!" she yelled as he easily picked her up over his head and tossed her in.

Her comical scream caused the others to laugh as she sailed over the heads of Donna and Vicky, both pausing in their fight to de-top the other.

Seizing the opportunity, Vicky reached Donna and managed to grab the string to her top and yank, the brunette's amazing breasts spilling free as Vicky yelled in triumph.

Donna's response was to dunk the poor girl, diving underneath the water, only to emerge a few seconds later with Vicky's top.

"Shit, party's on bro," Alec said, smiling widely and standing.

"New rule," Jessie yelled, sputtering as she came up for air. "No throwing Jessies into the water!"

The group laughed as she brushed her mop of wet hair out of her face, doing the "dive under and surface with your head back thing" that girls all seemed to know.

He chuckled, watching her, then smiled as Alec dove in straight toward his girlfriend and pulled her under again.

Everyone, including his dad, seemed to gravitate to the pool over the next few minutes, so Dexter joined them. The rest of them kept their clothes on, and Jessie pouted in quiet protest when she saw Dex and his dad both getting in with theirs on.

"Y'all are so boring," she said, frowning. She squealed in surprise then as someone came up behind her from beneath and then emerged holding her bikini bottoms. Donna proudly tossed the small garment out of the pool and drew a playful mock scowl from Jessie in response.

After a few minutes of horsing around, Jessie announced that it was time for their first game and hopped out of the pool.

Dexter chuckled, watching from the water and admiring the wonderful, exciting nude form of his girlfriend.

*****

Jessie

As people started to arrive, Donna, Jessie, and Vicky talked and kept an eye on the guys making a racket over where they were.

"God, he's such a redneck," Donna said, glancing over as her boyfriend was cutting up and making a fool of himself.

"So, Jessie said that you and her have a unique understanding?" Vicky asked.

Donna smiled and nodded. "We both insult and demean the asshole and he gets off on it. He likes to watch Dex fuck the hell out of me."

Vicky smiled widely. "I actually know what you mean," she said, smiling.

The two women grinned and began to talk about their respective situations. A little while later, the rest of the folks had shown up and Jessie figured it was time to get the party started.

After making her little speech, she made sure that everyone had a drink and ensured that Don had something as well.

She looked over and saw her boyfriend laughing and talking with the guys and smiled, happy that he was getting along so well.

Walking over to the girls, she joined in the conversation for a bit before she moved off to talk with Vicky over on the bar stools.

She smiled, leaning forward and resting her arms on the bar as Vicky talked about how much she'd enjoyed Dexter the time that they got together. She also said that she was planning on seducing him again sometime soon.

"So," Jessie asked, "have you ever thought about being with another woman?"

Vicky smirked and shrugged. "I mean, yeah, of course I have," she said. "I just don't think I'd ever be brave enough to like... try and approach someone to ask, you know? Not with all that I've put my husband through."

Jessie smiled sweetly. "Well, the only reason I ask is that I'm just now finding out with Donna how nice it can be with other women. She's... pretty insatiable," she said, "and that's putting it mildly."

Vicky smiled. "You know, I was hoping that there would be some way that we could possibly work something out," she said. "I haven't asked Eric about it, though."

Jessie smiled in response. "I mean, maybe I could just include myself with you two sometime. To me, there's nothing better than a little flirtation that goes just a little too far," she admitted, winking.

Vicky snickered and lowered her head for a second. "You are just too much fun," she said, smiling.

"I have to say though, I'm really interested in seeing your husband's cock," she said.

Vicky smiled. "I'm sure you'll get to if people actually start to get naked," she said. "He's not really shy about it anymore. He's really well adjusted considering most people's reaction to it. But... it's not like he has much opportunity to be nude around others or anything."

Jessie nodded and smiled, listening quietly.

Vicky turned then and looked at her husband, catching his eye. He smiled and cocked his head, then excused himself from the conversation to go stand behind and between Jessie and Vicky.

"Sweetie," Vicky said, her voice dripping with her honeyed words, "would you let Jessie see your cock?" she asked, smiling sweetly.

Jessie saw him turn and look at her, an eyebrow raised inquisitively. She smiled and nodded.

"Ever since you mentioned it, I've been curious."

He glanced around, and Jessie looked with him, curious as to what he was looking for. No one else was paying attention, and Dexter had his back turned, so it wasn't like she was going to try and compare the two. Satisfied that no one was going to see his penis, Eric lifted the front of his suit forward and then pulled it down.

Jessie smiled and forced herself not to laugh as she saw him. He was flaccid at the moment, and it looked like little more than the end of her thumb.

"Oh my!" she said, smiling widely and looking up at him. He shrugged and chuckled, looking down.

Vicky smiled. "That's my clit," she said, grinning and reaching down to poke at it with her thumb.

"Oh dear," Jessie said. "Is that full size?"

Eric shrugged. "I mean, no... but it's not like it gets any more impressive."

She put a hand on his wife's knee and smiled sweetly. "We've been talking about other possibilities too," she said, grinning widely.

Vicky snickered, guessing her intentions. "All you have to do to get him hard is to touch it a little. Just be careful because the little fella's got a hair trigger."

Jessie smiled, reaching down and gently grasping the small thing with two fingers. Eric grunted in approval and glanced around again.

She felt him growing more erect and was surprised that he had no more than an inch and a half to two inches to work with as she gently stroked with her thumb and forefinger.

Once he was completely hard, she withdrew her hand and looked down, smiling. "God, I hate to say it, but that thing is so darn cute," she said, looking up at Vicky and a smiling Eric.

He shrugged in response and put it away, causing her to frown playfully. After a few minutes of conversation, he kissed his wife and went back to join the group he'd been in before.

As Vicky and Jessie talked some more, making plans and talking, John came back out from a bathroom break and smiled widely at Vicky and Jessie.

"Now John isn't very gifted in that department either," Jessie said. "But he's bigger than your husband."

John heard her at that point and came over to stand to one side. "Someone got a smaller dick than me?" he asked.

Vicky smirked and nodded, gesturing at her husband.

"He's not a squirming little pussy of a cuckold, though," Jessie said, smiling widely at him.

John grinned widely. "Are you trying to give me a hard-on?" he asked.

She giggled and shrugged. "Maybe."

He came around behind them, but unlike Eric, he didn't look around to see who was watching. Jessie didn't know why he would have cared anyway. Most everyone was faced the other way or very involved in conversation.

He immediately unzipped his shorts and unbuttoned them, letting one hand hold them up and freeing himself with the other.

"Well, give the little son of a bitch a smack," he said, looking at her. Jessie rolled her eyes and looked at Vicky with mock disdain. Sighing with exaggeration, she reached down and squeezed his flaccidity and smiled as he steadily grew erect.

"Well shit honey," he said, looking at Vicky, "You ain't gotta be shy."

Vicky smiled and shook her head. "No thanks cutie," she said. "I prefer the bigger boys and you don't make the cut."

John laughed and grinned widely at her. "Shit, baby, there you go! If you're gonna deny a motherfucker a good dick-slap, at least insult me a little."

"Trust me, he loves it," Jessie said, giggling.

"Well, love is a strong word," John said, grinning like a fool.

She smirked, removing her hand and admiring his nearly five inches. "Bull," Jessie said. "You love it and you know it, you small-dick little weasel."

Vicky smiled and looked down again.

John let her look a little longer and then stood there for a minute while the two ladies started talking about non-sexual stuff again.

Jessie figured that he was still feeling flirty and playful, and turned to look for him. She only saw the others, Dex included, facing away and talking animatedly about something. Looking back over her other shoulder, she saw John grab a drink and come back toward the two.

She turned back as Vicky finished her question and started to respond to her, then felt John's hand tug gently at one of the tied strings of her bathing suit. She smirked and rolled her eyes as he came up close behind her, sliding her bathing suit partly off. The right side was hanging free, which he brought around to the left side, basically exposing her butt. She felt his thumb wriggle underneath her and probe gently at her anus, causing her to whimper slightly, smirking at Vicky as she did so.

The pretty blonde wife had stopped talking and was watching John's playful game in amused silence.

"Just checkin' yer oil," he said, pulling his thumb out and popping it in his mouth.

Jessie giggled and turned, getting a quick kiss on the cheek from him. "Tease," she said, scowling playfully.

"Shit, tease my ass," he said, turning back around to face her. She giggled as she felt him pull her suit back down and then felt something else slide underneath, right between her cheeks. His modest cock pushed against her butt, and she groaned, glancing back at him in mild surprise.

He grinned and winked, then pushed a little more. The head of his cock pushed past the cusp of her asshole and continue further along her chair, resting underneath her pussy and causing her a considerable amount of sexual arousal.

Vicky was quietly laughing, covering her mouth at his antics.

"Shit, gorgeous," he said, smiling and sliding out from beneath Jessie, "I don't know what you're laughing at, you're next."

Vicky giggled and good-naturedly accepted his playful advances, even going so far as to let him briefly grope one of her bikini-covered breasts.

He smiled widely and gave her a kiss on the cheek as she shook her head at him and smirked. "It's all love, sugar," he said. "I like to play, that's all it is."

Jessie rolled her eyes and shooed him away, granting him a single kiss on the lips as he leaned in.

Giggling, Vicky rolled her eyes as he turned and walked back to the guys. "He's a hoot," Jessie said, smiling.

"I can tell," Vicky said, smiling. "Did he actually stick his cock inside you?"

Jessie giggled and shook her head. "No, he's more careful than that."

Vicky smiled, then asked, "Oh, are you planning on showing Dex his present?" while nodding down at Jessie's breasts.

She smiled and nodded. "I guess I better do that before things get crazy, huh," she said. Vicky smiled and nodded.

"We'll talk more," Jessie said, surprising Vicky and leaning in to kiss her. The pretty blonde wife moaned the slightest little bit and blushed as she covered her mouth with her hand, shocked at the noise.

Jessie winked and turned, going over to show Dexter his tattoos and hoping like hell that he liked them. Thrilled beyond words when he was, she finally felt at ease.

After showing off a little, and then playing around in the pool a little, she hopped out and announced that it was time for the first game. She went over and looked at all the stuff she had. Really, the watermelon was the only one that could be done with clothes on, and hopefully it would be something that would get other people to strip down.

Walking to the edge of the pool with the watermelon in hand, she looked down and saw all the guys and a few of the girls staring up at her nudity. Half were looking at her pussy, the other her breasts. She giggled, causing them to bounce.

"Buncha ogling pervs," she said, drawing smiles and scattered laughter. "I need a hand holding my melon," she said cheekily. Don was happy to help and hopped out. "Thanks papa," she said smiling sweetly.

"You're welcome, spitfire," he said, taking the melon from her.

"Y'all break up into two teams," she said. "The only rule is that you can't be on the same team as your date."

The group seemed to enjoy that idea, and soon were set up in two different teams. Jessie, John, Vicky, Blake, Lacey, and Alec were facing Dexter, Donna, Eric, Sandy, Ronnie, and Erin.

"What about Don?" Lacey asked.

"Referee," he said, smiling widely.

"Okay," Jessie said, popping open the bottle of baby oil. "The object is to get the watermelon, which will be covered with baby oil, to your end of the pool.

She poured a healthy amount of the goo onto the watermelon and then hopped in the pool. Don waited patiently for everyone to get set up, and then tossed the melon into the deep end.

Jessie giggled, immediately feeling someone yank her backward away from the melon. Ronnie, apparently really wanting to win, dove forward under water and came up with the oily orb. Behind her, one of her own teammates, Alec, came up and helped her regain her footing. She smiled a thanks as she felt his hands on her waist, then snickered as one moved across her butt as he moved past her.

The game started to pick up pace, and finally, someone had a suit yanked off, much to Jessie's relief.

Lacey had been wearing what looked like a sturdy looking bikini, but it was no match for Ronnie's yanking hands. She squealed in surprise and slugged him in the chest but didn't bother to cover up her perky breasts. Ronnie responded by grabbing her and pulling them both underwater. Somehow, she came up with his suit a few seconds later.

Blake, bigger and stronger than the rest of the people in the pool, finally wrestled the melon away from Eric, who wasn't so small himself either, at least in other places than his cock, she mused. Eric had had three people on the other team hanging off of him, one of them being Lacey, and that had been when Ronnie had struck in an effort to help his teammate.

Once Lacey's top had been yanked off and Ronnie lost his shorts, it seemed like the go-to tactic for people that had the watermelon.

Blake yelped in surprise as Sandy immediately started to yank downward on his shorts. He laughed as he struggled forward, ignoring her until Donna joined in and they finally freed the swim trunks. He dove toward Donna as she swam away with the trunks, letting Sandy have the watermelon. Donna tossed them out of the pool, and Blake dunked her in response.

Jessie giggled as she saw Donna not surface, and the look of surprise cross Blake's face a second later, knowing that her roommate was no doubt acquainting herself with Blake's equipment. Surfacing a second later, Donna grinned provocatively and winked at him as he shook his head and smiled, swimming back toward the watermelon.

Sandy was squealing, holding it tight and trying to move forward, but Alec and John were both yanking on different parts of her suit. Laughing, she finally acquiesced and stood there as Alec and John laughed and swam off.

Blake laughed at her then, seeing that they'd stretched her suit out a little and it was basically hanging off her body. Seeing no other recourse, she slid it off and went to join the match.

Soon, everyone was practically naked, and Jessie couldn't have been happier. She felt Blake come up behind her at one point and expect to feel a little grope or a hand on her butt, but he was apparently not a flirty type of guy. That was okay, she could show him how.

She swam behind him and dove under, her hand sliding between his legs and finding the semi-erect cock there. She giggled as she felt him squirm for a second and came up on the other side, reaching for it again after momentarily losing contact.

He smirked and shook his head at her as she briefly stroked, his own hand holding the small of her back before she swam away.

She smiled, seeing Vicky and Erin holding Dexter back, pushing him back toward the edge of the pool and away from the watermelon. He smiled, shrugging as she waved at him.

A few minutes later, Don called the game. Jessie's team won, in no small part to Blake's commanding presence. She grinned and hopped out of the pool.

"Can you hand me my trunks?" Blake asked, hovering near the deep end.

She got a curious look on her face and came over. "Why?" she asked, looking around. Dexter, in all his nude glory, along with Eric and Ronnie were standing outside the pool, all three seemingly non-plussed at the nudity.

He sighed. "I'm a big dude with an average dick."

She smirked. "Honey, look at John, and look at Eric."

He glanced over, his eyes going slightly wider at seeing John, and then going very wide at seeing Eric. Immediately he smiled and hopped out.

For a few minutes, Eric endured the questions and stares of the party goers, almost as if he'd done it a hundred times.

No one was mean to him at all, and Jessie was quietly thankful for that. She'd been worried that John might make some comment trying to be funny and hurt his feelings. She quietly promised to pay him back for resisting the urge.

Still, hanging around in the afternoon sun isn't always a good idea, and there was a slight breeze that made a few of the people cold. Towels came out, and a most of the girls and a few of the guys sat around with them or wrapped up in them.

She glanced over and saw Don go over to the grill and check on the ribs before disappearing into the house to get the hamburgers and other stuff he was cooking. When he came back, she saw Donna go over and playfully start to try and talk him out of his swim trunks. Knowing how persuasive her roommate could be, she saw that it didn't take long for him to acquiesce, and let Donna walk away with this swim trunks.

The girls, seeing that Don was just as gifted as Dexter was, immediately took more of an interest in him as he came back over. He tended to keep himself behind the bar, modestly concealing himself, but he had a smile on his face the whole time and Jessie knew that he was enjoying the attention.

At one point, she sat down on a wooden bench near the grill, talking with Erin, and she watched as Donna and Lacey flirted with Don to try and get him to show his cock again.

"You sure it's not hard?" Donna asked, dropping the towel and nudging Lacey who did the same. She smiled widely and raised an eyebrow as Don blushed and stepped back a foot or so, showing the two girls that he did indeed have a substantial erection.

"Jesus," Lacey said, covering her mouth and staring. Donna grinned and winked at Jessie.

Suddenly, Jessie felt a stinging pain on her leg and winced, looking down. A fire-ant, the little bastard, had bitten her on the inner thigh. She slapped and killed the annoying little runt and stood, wincing and hopping on one foot while holding her bitten thigh.

Don looked over, being the only one that had seen and heard her besides Erin, and immediately came over to check on her. He quickly made sure that there were no other fire-ants on her anywhere that he was willing to look, and then bade her go inside.

1...67891011