Literotica Writers Go West - Coming Soon

Story Info
Mark your calendar - 30 new Western stories from popular Lit authors!
375 words
43.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Literotica
Literotica
2,065 Followers

In the wake of the Legend's Day and Legend's Day II, organizer Blackrandl1958 once again reached out to dozens of the most popular Lit authors with a new concept timed for Thanksgiving Day.

Here's the whole scoop from Blackrandl1958 herself:

Do you love Western stories? When I was a little girl, one of the first "real" books my father read to me was "Down the Long Hills," by Louis L'Amour. I remember listening in rapt fascination as Hardy and Betty Sue made their lonely way west. I've loved Westerns ever since.

If you are a Western lover, or even just a lover of good stories, you will be pleased to learn that many of the great writers on Literotica have joined together for a "Literotica Writers Go West" event. On Thanksgiving Day, many of your favorite writers will post Western stories.

This is a thank-you to the readers. As writers, we want to thank you for reading our stories, leaving us your feedback and your votes. Without the readers there could be no writers.

Thanks to the Literotica staff for hosting our stories, and especially Laurel, who was so helpful and kind as we were putting this together. Mark your calendar for November 23, Thanksgiving Day.

UPDATE! Full story list is HERE

You may expect to find stories from the following writers:



Amyyum

Andyhm

AwkwardMD

Blackrandl1958

Burntredstone

DTIverson

Eclare

Girlinthemoon

Harddaysknight

Joedreamer

Just Plain Bob

laptopwriter

Lost Boy

Mainefiddleheads

Malraux

Markelly

Oshaw

Qhml1

Raisa_Greywood

RWSteward

Silkstockingslover

Steffiolsen

SW_MO_Hermit

Todd172

TxRad

-----

Feel free to contact us anytime if you have an idea for an author collaboration day or any sort of fun story event!

A big Thank-You from Literotica to all the participating writers for sharing your talent; to the readers for your views, votes, and appreciation, and to Blackrandl1958 for arranging this very special day!

Literotica
Literotica
2,065 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
58 Comments
DarknsDarkns2 months ago

Woodmanone definitely a fave author of mine in the Western genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Forgotten Arthor

Woodmanone has written the best westerns posted in Literotica.

kuhpa01kuhpa01over 6 years ago
Why Some Writers Stop Writing

Crazy selection of comments here, some thoughtful, some raving, but overall they do provide some light entertainment, I guess.

As for the question raised by more than one comment about lack of productivity by some authors outside these events, there is more than one reason for that.

1 - In any category of literature you can find prolific writers and at the same time those that produce only one or two works. It is called "Inspiration". For some it keeps them going a long time, for others, it may stop after only one story, or even, God help us, in the middle of a story that gets the reader hooked and looking forward to the next chapter! The Muse appears, sprinkles magic dust on the brain causing creativity, then may disappear in a cackle of Impish laughter.

2 - Real world issues. A couple of my favorites have stopped writing because of health problems, both mental and physical. Others because of upheaval in their private lives.

3 - Going Pro. That's right, people actually pay money for online stories published elsewhere. Some of the better authors who publish on Literotica (perhaps started here) can be found on the pay sites with more recent works (maybe under a different name).

It is a real treat to have really good writers come back online here to contribute to this event after an absence for whatever reason. I very much appreciate their efforts.

xtchrxtchrover 6 years ago
Sounds Good!

Thank you Blackrandl for putting this thing together. I really enjoyed your last themed event. And this is an EVENT. Perusing the list, I find many authors that I enjoy reading and a few that I never heard of. (I will check them out between now and then).

Again thank you Blackrandl and the many authors who are writing for this.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 6 years ago
Answering questions

Ten days out, and I'm very excited. I've now read several of the stories, and readers are in for a treat, I promise.

To answer some questions:

1. There is no way to show length of story. I'm sorry, but it just can't be done. Of the stories I have read, they range from 5000 words to 80,000. The only thing to be done is click on the story and check the number of pages at the bottom of the first page.

2. The stories are not in one category, but several. Romance, Loving Wives, BDSM, Lesbian, Gay, and others. You will have to hunt a bit, but we've tried to make it easy. Each story will carry a unique story tag: "Literotica Writers Go West story." If you find one, you can click on that tag to the right of the story and it will pull up a list of all the stories. Alternatively, you can go to the "Tags Portal." There is a search function there. If you enter the tag, it will pull up a list of the stories. There will also be a page similar to this one with links to the stories, once they are posted. We have tried to make them easy to find.

3. Every writer here has stories on the site. They may, or may not, be under the username listed on this page, but they are all proven and popular writers.

If you have read stories by these authors, you know their talents and abilities. I have completely enjoyed the stories I have read. If you have not read these authors, you are in for a pleasant introduction. Have fun. That's the only thing this is about, fun reading for people who enjoy Westerns, or just good erotic stories. Randi.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Charity Begins Next Door Life isn't fair. So when you fight back, fight dirty.in Romance
Hero's Reward One brave deed holds the key to unlocking a scarred heart.in Romance
The Shack: An Angry Man Needles is just having one of those fucking days.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
The Bridge Just another simple cuckold story?in Loving Wives
More Stories