Literary Reviews

Story Info
An old flame reads & reviews the erotica that she inspired.
2.1k words
4.33
4.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim and I had been involved way back in the day then had gone our separate ways and more recently had reconnected via social media. We lived nowhere close to each other but at least there's that one positive thing about social media where it helps people keep in touch. We flirted a little bit but, because she wasn't shy about showing off her ample cleavage online, there were always a ton of guys making borderline inappropriate comments, though she generally didn't acknowledge them. I didn't want to be another one of those guys so I kept my thoughts about her big boobs to myself at least on social media. She had been thinner with a smaller chest when we'd been involved so I not only admired her more mature curves but definitely had some fantasies about getting my hands on them. Since I'd become a fairly prolific author of erotica, which I regularly posted online, I'd created a couple of detailed stories based on my fantasies about her. I'd shared them with her shortly after I'd posted each, she'd read them and expressed her approval but that was all that had happened at that time. It was a couple years after those original couple of stories had been posted when she reached out and asked about them again.

"Are those stories you wrote about me still posted online somewhere?" she asked me privately via a social media platform.

"Of course," I replied, "Just Google your full name because I made them searchable."

"You did not," she wrote, "I already tried that."

"Ha," I wrote back, "Okay, I'll send you links, but there's something I'd like in return."

"Oh no," she replied, "what?"

"I just want to know," I wrote, "if they end up having any effect on you when you read them or if they inspire you to do anything. Just send me a note or, if you prefer, a photo or video."

"Okay," she replied, "I'll let you know."

I sent her links to the two original stories, not mentioning that I'd added a couple inspired by her since those two. Since she was not shy about posting selfies and videos which often included cleavage shots, I figured it wouldn't hurt to at least plant a seed about documenting any effects that reading my story had on her. I'd have been content if she'd written up a detailed description of taking care of her needs while scrolling but she pleasantly surprised me by sending me a couple of videos late that same night. Fortunately, because she was on the east coast and I was a couple of hours behind her, late that night for her was not actually that late for me so I watched the videos immediately upon receiving them.

"Okay, I'm about to read the first story," she said. She appeared to be sitting on her bed with her laptop in front of her, wearing shorts and a halter top that barely contained her big boobs. The first couple of minutes as she started reading the story were uneventful but it wasn't long before she brought a hand up to caress her boobs and lightly pinch her nipples through her top. My cock was immediately growing stiff and I planned to record a video of my own in case she requested it but for the moment I just continued to watch. After another minute or so, she brought the hand she'd presumably been using to scroll through the story up away from the keyboard and, using both hands, raised her top up over her head. My eyes grew wide as her succulent tits were fully exposed since she was not wearing a bra and she massaged them in both hands.

One hand eventually dropped down to the keyboard again to advance the story she was reading but the hand that then was alternately caressing each of her tits soon dropped down and slipped into her shorts. I could hear her softly moaning and breathing hard while my focus was on her fully exposed tits, which I'd wanted to see for so long. It wasn't much longer, though, before she slipped her hand out of her shorts and maneuvered around so that she could slip her shorts completely off. Completely naked now, she sat with her laptop between her spread legs and, before she went back to reading and caressing her pussy, which it turned out was completely devoid of any bush, I got a nice view of her body from her collarbone down to her knees. As she started scrolling through the story again, she was caressing her clit while moaning louder and writhing more obviously.

Her scrolling hand would occasionally come up to toy with her hard, thick nipples but I assumed that she'd reached the end of the story when she leaned back and slipped two fingers into her pussy while continuing to caress her clit. The camera on her laptop perfectly captured her fingers at work on her pussy as her big tits were squeezed between her arms. My cock was achingly hard by this point but I waited to extract it so that I could record my relief for her. It didn't take much longer before she was obviously tensing up and her moaning was becoming more like gasping. Finally, with a cry, she went limp and her body started obviously shaking. She continued working on her pussy through what appeared to be a long and intensely pleasurable orgasm.

When she'd apparently finished cumming, she collapsed and just lay there, eventually slipping her fingers from her pussy but leaving the camera recording so that I could stare at it and her mountainous tits beyond.

"What a great story," she said, looking into the camera before ending the recording. I set up my own camera and positioned myself and my laptop so that she'd be able to watch me jerk off to her video then went back not quite to the beginning and started watching it again. My cock hadn't completely softened so it was fully rigid again pretty quickly. I started recording then opened my pants, my rigid cock springing out. I let it stand there swaying for a moment before gripping it and starting to pump it. Seeing her caressing her pussy for the second time wasn't any less arousing so my orgasm was building quickly as I watched and stroked my cock. I had a little window in the corner of my screen showing what I was recording so I could make sure my cock stayed in the shot but my face remained just far enough in the shadows. I'd glance at it briefly but my focus remained on Kim and her smooth pussy. Before she reached her orgasm during this second viewing, I started spew, my jizz getting some good height before dripping down over my fist. Once I was spent, I stopped the recording and did a quick review to make sure nothing identifiable about me ended up in the video.

I got myself cleaned up then sent the video off to her, assuming she wouldn't see it until the next morning. I was anxious to see the next video but I got a couple of things done first so that I could settle in and thoroughly enjoy it. Like her, I was relaxing in bed as I queued up her second video and this one started off a little differently. She was wearing just matching bra and panties while kneeling before her laptop this time and, before she started reading, she held up the dildo she had sitting nearby. As she started reading, she leaned forward, accentuating her cleavage while I wished I could stick my cock into the screen, between her tits. Her hands soon came up to fondle her tits through her bra as she continued reading until she decided to remove it. She reached back and the bra went slack then slid down her arms to reveal her succulent tits. With the bra tossed aside, she cupped her tits, fondling them and caressing her hard, thick nipples.

After reading a bit longer, she straightened up a bit and dropped a hand down to caress her pussy through her panties. Her tits were still in the frame, which was good because, as arousing as it was to watch her masturbate, both her hand and her panties were hiding her smooth pussy from me for the moment. It wasn't much longer, though, before she pulled her panties aside and exposed that smooth slit then slipped a couple of fingers into her pussy. As she pumped them in and out, one finger from the other hand, which was still holding her panties aside, found her clit and was stroking it. Her breathing was getting heavier with an occasional moan slipping in then she finally just pulled her panties off. She repositioned herself before the camera so that both her tits and her pussy were clearly visible then she eased the dildo into herself.

It was hard to resist the urge to whip out my stiff cock again and pump it while she fucked herself but, since I knew I could watch it again, I was able to hold off. Her moaning was getting louder and longer as she slid the dildo in and out with one hand while massaging her clit again with the other. She also seemed to be trying to make sure that at least some of her pussy was still visible despite the need to use her hands. I could see the dildo sliding in and out and some of the smooth flesh but her tits were also now squeezed between her arms so there was no shortage of things to look at. It wasn't long, though, before she was obviously tensing up and her moans were shorter and louder. Finally, she let out a cry and started shaking while continuing to work herself over with her fingers and dildo.

When she'd apparently finished cumming, she let out a sigh, slipped the dildo out and leaned back, once again showing me her entire body as she was catching her breath. When she ended the recording, I couldn't wait and immediately positioned myself and got my camera recording then started watching again. I was wearing lounge pants and a t-shirt and had positioned myself sideways so that I could easily see my screen but my camera was only picking up from about my ribcage to mid-thigh. Shortly after I started recording, I slid my lounge pants down and my fully rigid cock sprung out. I didn't start pumping it right away, just letting it stand there swaying. As I continued to watch, though, I could no longer resist and began sliding my fist up and down. I was so fired up by that point that I knew it would be a pretty short video.

I made it as far as her yanking her panties off and starting to fuck herself with her dildo but didn't make it long enough to see her fully naked and exposed body. With a moan, I started spurting with almost as much momentum as the first time despite it being my second load. When I was fully spent, I let the video continue recording as my cock began to soften then ended it and cleaned myself up. Before I went to bed, I sent this video off to her but soon collapsed in content exhaustion.

The next morning, I booted up my laptop and checked my email before getting out of bed, just in case. There was a message from Kim but no attachment. She let me know that she'd watched my videos but had taken care of herself in the shower so there was no new video for me. She also let me know how much she'd enjoyed this exchange so, after I was up and getting done myself, I had an idea and sent it off to her. I asked if she'd be interested in reading and reviewing my stories before I uploaded them for posting and she could let me know how much she enjoyed them via videos. She was onboard and I suddenly found myself inspired to write a lot more. Naturally, I started with the additional stories I'd written about her that she hadn't yet read. There were other times, though, when either I didn't have time or my muse was failing me so she'd just dig into the stories I'd already posted and give me video reviews of those, which often got me started writing again. Likewise, if there was any reason she couldn't send me a video, I'd watch some of her previous ones and they never failed to arouse me and help me provide a new video to inspire her.