Like Son, Like Father: BBC Faggots

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Easily ten inches and like I said, fucking fat.

"Oh yeah, Daddy, you're a natural cock sucker," he groaned. "I think you'll make a nice addition to the club."

Daddy?

Club?

His personal cock sucking club?

Or a club with a selection of big black cocks I could suck?

Shit, I really was in over my head.

I pushed those thoughts away and focused on worshipping the majestic cock in my mouth.

Time seemed to come to a standstill: all that mattered was this dick.

That, and wanting to be a great cock sucker, to be welcomed into whatever club this was with an open mouth.

I sucked this cock like I'd had my best sluts suck mine... almost always cougars, when I was in college.

I bobbed.

I stroked.

I drooled.

I took it out of my mouth and licked it up and down.

I pleasured the fat cock head.

Bobbed some more, getting into a smooth but speedy rhythm, lost in lust.


"You really are a natural," he said, watching me worship his cock.

"Thank you," I said absurdly, happy he approved of my cock sucking ability.

"You said you're married, cock sucker?" he asked, pulling his cock out of my mouth.

"Yes," I admitted.

"What would your woman think if she saw you now?" he asked, tracing my lips with his cock.

"She'd be flabbergasted," I answered, unable even to imagine her reaction.

"I bet she'd drop down right beside you and you could both suck me together," he said.

"I can't imagine," I said, although a visual of our doing just that popped into my head.

"Oh yeah, white women can't resist dark chocolate any more than you can," he informed me.

He dipped his cock into my mouth and back out again and asked, "Any kids?"

"Two," I answered honestly, not even thinking about protecting my family, but simply about having that cock back in my mouth.

"Ages?" He asked, as he slid his cock back in my mouth and I bobbed hungrily.

"Eighteen and twenty," I answered, when he pulled his cock out and gave me a chance to answer.

"Boys or girls," he asked? his cock so tantalizingly close and yet so frustratingly far away.

"One of each," I answered.

"Maybe your boy is already a cock sucker," he said, as... Thank God!... he finally slid his cock back between my lips.

I instinctively resumed sucking as if I'd been conditioned my entire life to do this, even as I considered how ludicrous his supposition was. Zachary was a line backer like I'd been back in the day, and he was dating the stunningly pretty and sweet Abby.

He asked, "Think your son likes big black cock too?"

As he pulled out, I answered with an instant, "No," although his tone was ominous, as if he knew my son already. Zachary did look a lot like me.

"You sure!?" he asked, again tracing my mouth with his cock.

"Yes," I answered, not conceding the point that just because he'd turned me into an eager cock sucker, my son was one too.

"But until meeting me, you thought you were straight?" he led the witness.

"I am," I said, before adding, wanting to put the focus back on me and his cock back in my mouth, "well, ninety-nine percent, except for your big, black cock."

I then took his cock back into my mouth and bobbed like a porn star.

He didn't pull out, he just corrected me, "You mean except for any black cock."

At the moment I couldn't deny that was likely true, and I moaned on his cock as I bobbed and took two thirds of it in.

After a few more bobs, he grabbed the back of my head and shoved his entire cannon into my mouth, meaning that at least half of it was beyond my throat, and held it here.

As I managed to breathe through my nose, he explained, "You're my cock sucker now, which means if I text you, you come to me and then I come in you. Is that understood?"

He pulled out and I coughed briefly, but I replied, as humiliation coursed through me and directly up my cock, not at all considering the consequences of such a commitment, my only thought of getting that cock back in my mouth, and possibly having it again and again, "Yes, sir."

"And you'll service my friends' black cocks too?" he expanded my commitment, tapping my lips with his cock... playing a mean game of mental conditioning with me.

"Yes, sir," I answered, completely at his whim, lust consuming the very core of my existence, "I'll suck every black cock you offer me."

He laughed as he slid his cock back into my mouth, "Like father, like son."

My eyes went wide as he fucked my face, his balls bouncing off my chin, as lights suddenly flashed on in the yard.

I was helpless as he used my mouth roughly, face fucking me, so I couldn't look around to see why the lights had been turned on.

Yet he didn't seem fazed at all as he kept pumping in and out of my mouth... simply using me for his pleasure.

After another minute he grunted, "Oh fuck, cock sucker, I'm going to come, soon. Where does Daddy want it?"

As he pulled out, I answered from my lust for his load, wanting both to taste it, but also to feel it on my face as that felt like the sluttiest of the options, as I looked up at him, "I don't care, sir. Come down my throat or on my face."

I then heard a voice moaning, a male voice.

As he stroked his cock he laughed, pointing to his left where the moaning was coming from and said, "It really is like father, like son... or perhaps in this case it's like son, like father."

I already knew who was moaning, yet I looked anyway, to see my son on all fours taking cock in both ends... naked except for his football jersey.

I stared stunned, as my son Zachary rocked back and forth, fucking himself on the black dick in his ass before bouncing forward to devour the cock in his mouth. I also realized I knew both of those other boys.

The one in my son's mouth was Jerome, our all-star wide receiver.

The one in his ass was a lineman named Carter, a powerful boy of over 300 pounds who was likely to make the NFL one day.

Jerome had been in my house... yesterday.

Fuck!

Suddenly, 'my' black guy (whose name I still didn't know... but since this appeared to be a group of boys from our high school's football team, it would be on my phone) grunted, and as I watched my son being ravished between two black teens, I felt cum splattering on my cheek.

I turned back to the ejaculating cock and mindlessly opened my mouth, still wanting to feel the full power of a facial, and still taste the cum spewing directly from his massive member.

"Yep, exactly like Zachary," he chuckled as his cock splattered white goo onto my face and into my open mouth.

If I'd been humiliated before, I reached a whole new low as my body spasmed and I came in my pants, having not even realized I'd begun rubbing myself a second or two after turning to once again watch my son get spit-roasted by two (assumedly big) black cocks.

My seducer roared with laughter, "Did you just come in your pants from sucking cock, or from watching your son get pounded?"

I had no idea which of them it was, as both turned me on for different reasons.

"If you want some more cock, go join your son," the guy said, amused at my pathetic fall.

I didn't even realize I was doing it until I was... I walked over to my son, whose eyes were closed as he sucked and got fucked and I dropped down beside him and said, the weirdest words yet in this the weirdest night ever, "Let me help you with that, son."

Jerome pulled out and said, "Hi, Mr. Parker," before he slid his big black cock, glistening with my son's saliva, into my mouth.

Zachary apologized, "I'm so sorry, Dad."

I couldn't ask for what, although it seemed obvious, nor could I tell him it was okay, which it obviously was, as I was willingly bobbing on a cock that had just left his mouth.

I wanted to tell him I understood, as I did understand.

I can't fathom how I might have reacted if I'd walked in on this, if I myself hadn't just now been awakened to the beauty of sucking black cock, but as soon as I saw him with a black cock in both ends, I understood.

He was a faggot for black cock.

That may sound terrible, but I wanted to join him and become a faggot too... I wanted to be more than just a cock sucker... I wanted to be a bottom, a faggot.

"Oh God," my son moaned loudly. "I love your big black cock."

"Tell your Daddy what you want," the original black teen ordered.

"For Daddy to become a two-hole fuck faggot for black dick just like I am," my son responded, hearing this desire somehow more shocking than everything else that had transpired to this point, even though I was already hoping for the exact same thing.

Equally weird was being called Daddy.

I was trying to process this, when Jerome announced, "Get ready for my load, Mr. Parker."

I tried to focus as seconds later I felt his gooey cum shoot into my mouth, accompanied by a masculine grunt.

I swallowed as much as I could, but I gagged on the abundance of cum and had to spit some out.

"We'll have to work on your Daddy's swallowing skills," my turner said.

"Yes, wasting dominant cum is a major insult," Jerome said, as I took his cock back in my mouth to extract any more cum.

"I'll tutor him at home," my son offered with a moan.

"Good, slut," someone said.

My son then surprised me yet again as he begged, sounding quite feminine, "Harder, fuck my ass harder."

"You close to coming, faggot?" Carter asked.

"Yes, Master," my son whimpered, using a term that 150 years ago had been used in a completely different way.

"How do you come best, slut?" Carter questioned.

Jerome pulled out of my mouth and said, "You should watch this, Mr. Parker."

I was already turning my head to watch my son's humiliation, although come to think of it, he didn't seem humiliated at all.

"From getting ass fucked by big black cock," my son said, looking right at me.

"Bounce back on my cock, faggot," Carter ordered. "show your Daddy what kind of faggot you are."

"Oh yes, Master," Zachary moaned and obeyed, as he began bouncing back and taking the entire cock deep inside him.

I wondered how big Carter was.

"Oh God Daddy, I'm so sorry you had to see this," Zachary moaned.

"Don't apologize, faggot," Carter scolded.

"Sorry, Master," Zachary apologized.

"Tell your faggot Daddy what you are," Carter ordered.

"A cock sucking..." Zachary began as he bounced back on the cock, "...ass taking..." he continued a couple bounces later, "...faggot for black cock," Zachary finished, sounding proud but looking at me worriedly the entire time.

"It's okay, son," I said, looking into his eyes filled with lust and guilt, "I've just learned that I'm a faggot too."

"Oh fuck," Zachary screamed suddenly, as he collapsed forward and his body shook, as I realized he was coming.

"He came before I did," Carter complained. "Come replace him, old man."

"He's my faggot, I get his ass first," my turner said.

"Fine, Sam," Carter sighed, finally revealing the name of my turner, and slammed back into my son, really reaming his asshole as my son trembled with aftershocks.

"Want your ass fucked, Daddy?" Sam asked.

"Yes," I answered, even though I was terrified of his mammoth member.

"Get out of your pants," he ordered.

"Yes, sir," I accepted his 'dicktates' with no shame, only obedient lust.

Carter grunted as I got undressed, and obviously spewed a huge load in my son's ass.

"That's so good, Master," Zachary moaned, "fill my asshole with your cum."

"I am," Carter laughed.

Now just wearing a t-shirt, Sam ordered, "Zach, get me ready for your father."

Carter pulled out, Zach crawled over to Sam and took his cock in his mouth.

After a couple minutes Sam ordered, "On all fours, Daddy faggot."

"Yes, sir," I said, excited and nervous.

"Get the lube, Zach," Sam ordered.

"Yes, sir," Zach said. He grabbed it from a table nearby and hurried back to us.

I watched as Zach poured lube onto Sam's cock and then poured some on my ass cheeks. It was so fucking surreal.

"Gape him for me," Sam ordered.

"Yes, Master," Zach said, kneeling behind me and warning me, looking at me awkwardly, "this is going to feel weird."

"Get my ass ready for Master's cock and help Daddy become a faggot like you," I ordered him kindly, wanting to reassure him I was okay with this.

"Fuck this is hot," Jerome said. "I still can't believe you did it."

"Yeah, you owe me ten bucks, Carter," Sam said, as my son's finger slid inside my ass.

"Ohhhh," I moaned, as a slight pain hit me, but more of a discomfort.

"Ten bucks well worth it," Carter chuckled, as he walked over to me and slid his cock in my mouth. A cock that was recently in my son's ass.

As my son wiggled a finger in my ass, I began sucking and was pleasantly surprised to find it didn't taste gross at all.

"Yeah, Mr. Parker," Sam informed me, "you should know that this wasn't a coincidence."

I wanted to ask what he meant, but I had a cock in my mouth and a finger in my ass.

"Putting a second finger in," Zach warned me just before I felt a hard push and a sharp pain hitting me as his second finger filled my ass.

""You see, Mr. Parker," Sam said in storyteller mode, "we were really fucking your son last night, he took six black cocks and over a dozen loads, when Jerome jokingly asked what his father would think, and in his lust for black cock, Zach moaned 'show him'."

"Sorry, Dad," Zach apologized again, as he fucked my ass with two fingers.

Sam continued, "So Carter bet me ten bucks to see if I could turn you, and well, with the help of your son to figure out your location, the rest is well... history."

"I'm really sorry," Zach apologized again.

"There's nothing to be sorry about, faggot," Sam corrected him. "Your Dad is easily one of the most natural faggots I've ever turned. I mean, who allows his own son to gape him? Who sees his own son being spit-roasted and does nothing to stop it? Who eagerly sucks a dick that was last in his son's ass? Only a true faggot."

I backed up enough to allow Carter's cock to slip out of my mouth and agreed with Sam, "Son, don't apologize. Neither of us had any control over this and neither of us could have predicted it, but we were born to be faggots for black cock."

"Let's make it official," Sam ordered.

"Yes, make me a faggot fuck slut for black cock in front of my son," I begged, bracing myself for the pain I was certain was about to occur.

"Man, we're really going to have some fun with these two," Carter chuckled as he slid his cock back in my mouth.

I began bobbing as I felt Sam's cock at my anal entrance and his hands on my hips.

Then in one hard thrust, I was full.

I screamed as pain coursed through me and Carter's cock slipped out of my mouth.

"It'll get better Daddy, just relax," Zach encouraged me.

"Yes, son," I nodded as I closed my eyes and allowed myself to be sodomized.

And for a few minutes that was all there was.

A big, black cock fucking my ass.

Slow at first, as the pain enveloped me.

Faster as I got accustomed to his cock deep inside me.

And then soon I was being pounded like a bitch in heat while I begged, "Harder, master, fuck my ass harder," sounding just like my son a little while earlier.

I glanced over and was surprised to see another white person here... and was even more surprised when I realized it was Coach Greene... who was getting spit-roasted by Jerome and another football player on the team, although I couldn't remember his name... he often just sat on the bench.

My son was again taking Carter's cock in his ass, on all fours and watching me.

I smiled at him.

He smiled back at me.

And then as Sam exploded his load into my asshole, I came as well, spewing my load all over the grass in what was easily the most intense orgasm I've ever experienced.

"He just came," Carter declared.

"Like son, like father," Sam laughed, as he continued spewing a full load in my ass.

"Oh fuck, yes," my son groaned a moment later, as he too came without having his cock touched.

"Indeed," Sam roared, as he pulled out and I felt cum leaking out of my ass, "like father, like son."

THE END

12