Like Mommy, Like Daughter Ch. 02: Obey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

.....

After the girls left for school, Sandra needed to do some work in her home office on some further preparations for her upcoming trip to Toronto, and Mariah left her to it.

But after about three hours she came in and smiled, "Now that wasn't so hard was it?"

Sandra closed her laptop to give the Mistress her full attention. This conversation wouldn't be easy. Again.

"Did you see the confusion on her face?" she asked, having been embarrassed throughout the entire meal.

"She's going through the predictable stages of change," Mariah explained.

"But I just can't let her become like me!" Sandra stressed.

Mariah sighed, "Are we really going to have this conversation again?"

"Yes, I guess we are. There's no way I can let Kelly end up like me," Sandra said defiantly. "Can't you see how awful that would be?"

"You don't want her to be like you," Mariah said musingly, knowing a soft approach was needed. Like a mother with her child, a mistress with her submissive was very similar. "My pet, you are who you are. I didn't make you the way you are, I just satisfy your needs because you already are who you are."

"But Kelly isn't," Sandra pointed out.

"Are you sure? She's really so very much like you," Mariah countered. "She's sweet, shy, self-confident yet insecure, a crazy oxymoron indeed, and most of all she's eager to please."

"That doesn't make her a submissive," Sandra said.

"You still don't understand it, do you?" Mariah asked tenderly.

"Understand what?" Sandra asked, confused and frustrated.

"That the submissive and the dominant are equals. You can't have one without the other, and neither of them can cope successfully without the other," Mariah explained. Sharing vulnerable inner feelings she'd never before exposed to her pet, she continued, "Don't you understand how I need you as much, if not more, than you need me?"

Sandra was confused, even touched, almost in a protective way, by the softness in Mariah's voice, as well as the sincerity apparent in her tone. This was no ruse. "Really?"

"Of course. Why do you think I'm really here? I spent eighteen years looking for someone to fill the empty place in my heart that you used to fill," Mariah said. "I've always assumed you were spending those eighteen years longing for the same thing."

Sandra was overwhelmed by the sudden realization that it hadn't been a one-way street all those years ago, indeed the clarity hit her with such force that she had to wonder how she'd never understood it before. She needed Mariah to fill the role of Mistress for her, to guide her in her journey of sexual awakening and liberation. When she was being honest with herself she'd always known that.

But conversely, Sandra now saw through the facade of authoritative dominance into the deep insecurities that Mariah hid so well. Mariah... needed... her! The realization sent a rush of adrenaline through her. Finally she spoke. "I never figured out that was what I was missing for all those years, but obviously it was."

"What was?" Mariah questioned, her deepest vulnerability was now out in the open, which made her feel exceedingly uncomfortable.

"You, silly," Sandra giggled. "I always had an empty spot inside me, yet I always pushed it down, tried to pretend it wasn't there. I was in such denial of my past and of my need for you, that it never occurred to me that we complement each other. That we're two peas in a pod. That you benefit me just as much as I benefit you and vice versa. That we were meant to be."

A rush of relief washed through the dominant, hearing her pet say those words, "Yes, my dear, you've said it in a nutshell: we are meant to be."

"And as more than just submissive and dominant," Sandra added.

"Yes my dear, as lovers," Mariah smiled, before adding, "very unorthodox lovers, but lovers nonetheless; truthfully, our love is so much more than the traditional variety. We have no secrets, no unfulfilled fantasies, no regrets... only each other."

"And that's what matters," Sandra said, shivering in fulfillment. In recognition of her other half.

"Come here," Mariah smiled.

Sandra got on her knees to begin to crawl, but Mariah smiled, "No, my love, walk to me. We'll return to our accustomed roles soon enough, but let's share this moment of discovered truth as equals,"

Sandra obeyed, although this time it wasn't so much obedience as destiny, and she was drawn into the warmest, most meaningful embrace of her life. Resistance was futile; she was a submissive, and looking at her daughter without the rose-coloured glasses of the obligatory motherly preconceptions, it was obvious that Kelly was one as well. She would no longer fight tooth and nail against her daughter's submission, so long as Kelly succumbed willingly, on her own terms.

Sandra asked, "Do you promise not to force Kelly into submission?"

"Have I ever forced you?" Mariah asked, still holding Sandra tightly, affectionately, lovingly.

"It felt like it at the time, but in retrospect I can see that was never the case," Sandra realized, another revelation that every submissive task in her life had been her own decision... even when it hadn't seemed that way. She could have said no; she could have gotten off her knees many times and walked away if she truly wanted to, and once she'd even done so, although as it turned out, unwisely. Because only when she was obeying the exciting, crazy and ludicrous orders of Mariah was she ever truly happy. Oh, sure. She loved her daughter and lived vicariously through her successes and youthful exuberance, yet on her own she hadn't been happy in over eighteen years.

It was like there's an emotional baseline for each of us. During the course of a day or a week or even longer, our emotions rise above and fall beneath that baseline for whatever reasons, but the placement of this baseline determines whether we're basically happy or sad or content or whatever. But some very few presences or absences in our lives are so profound that they can even change our baseline. Today, Sandra had learned that Mariah was the force capable of changing her baseline. And just as importantly, Sandra was the force that could change Mariah's.

"Your daughter will fall of her own accord," Mariah predicted confidently. "The seeds of submission have already been planted. And if I'm wrong and that isn't who she is, then she will not. But I know I'm not wrong, the signs are all there."

"I love you, Mistress," Sandra said looking into Mariah's eyes.

"Today Sandra, it's just Mariah," she smiled, "and I love you too."


The kiss that followed lasted minutes; it was soft and tender at first, but the longer it lasted, both women's hands began exploring each other's bodies without ever allowing their lips to part from each other, the kiss becoming ever more urgent and passionate.

Finally, Mariah ordered, as she led her lover upstairs to Sandra's old bedroom, "Get undressed and lay down, my sweetheart."

Sandra didn't hesitate, ready for whatever her mistress, her lover, ordered her to do.

"I'm going to bring you pleasure unlike any you've ever experienced," Mariah promised as she moved between Sandra's thigh-high-clad legs.

Sandra watched in awe as her mistress did something she'd never done before... she tasted her submissive.

Sandra moaned at the contact of Mariah's tongue and since she was already wet, already revved up and already ready to explode, it didn't take long for her orgasm to rush through her. The orgasm when it hit was like fireworks exploding in her cunt as she screamed, grabbing her Mistress's head, "God, yeeeeeeeees!"

Mariah meanwhile kept licking and licking, her pet's cum flowing into her mouth, a wide smile on her face.

Sandra, her body weak, let go of Mariah's head and collapsed onto the bed.

Mariah joined her exhausted pet in another face to face, body to body embrace. "You understand you will always be mine?"

"Yes, absolutely, and I now know I want that more than anything," Sandra nodded, looking deep into Mariah's eyes.

"And so will your daughter," Mariah added, turning the conversation full circle.

Sandra understood that it was up to God and Kelly what was to happen next and she nodded, "I won't try to stop you, so long as Kelly submits on her own. So long as that's what's best for her, and now I think it probably is."

Mariah smiled, as she slipped out of her clothing and straddled her adorable slut, "My pet, you did a perfect job of raising a little sub; you just didn't realize that's what you were doing."

Staring at Mariah's cunt, Sandra imagined her daughter on her back submitting to Mariah as well... it just seemed inevitable... like the saying goes... like mother, like daughter.

The end. For now.