Lez Discovery: A Church MILF Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raygon's pelvis trembled on top of her pet before she rolled off and said, "Now come sit on my face, my pet."

"Really?" a wet-faced Rebecca asked.

"Now, before I change my mind," Raygon said, hungry for some cunt cum herself.

"Yes indeed, Mistress," Rebecca said, as she squirmed around and straddled Raygon's pretty face.

Raygon began licking the wet pussy, intrigued by the submissiveness of this position; she was completely at the whim of her pet.

"Ohhh," Rebecca moaned, as the tongue made contact on her needy pussy. The brief oral pleasing last week had been incredibly pleasurable, but ever since then she'd wanted her pussy licked.

"You taste so good," Raygon complimented as her tongue explored.

"This feels so good," Rebecca moaned in response.

Then for a few minutes there was relative silence. There were soft moans and the sounds of licking, but no talking.

Raygon lapped leisurely.

Rebecca's eyes were closed, allowing the pleasure to consume her... slowly building from a flickering flame to an inferno. "Oh yes, Raygon, I'm so close."

"Ride my face, baby," Raygon said, using a term of endearment this time rather than a hierarchical term.

"Oh yes," Rebecca moaned, the term 'baby' turning her on even more than 'slut' and 'pet' usually did. She began grinding her hips vigorously, and within seconds her inferno of lust was unstoppable.

Raygon didn't hear a declaration of an imminent orgasm, but she definitely felt it when it arrived. Wetness cascaded over her face and lips like a sudden summer thunderstorm.

Rebecca, like Raygon had done earlier, collapsed forward as her orgasm swept through her like a raging summer forest fire.

Raygon, like Rebeca had earlier, lapped up as much of the cunt cum as possible.

Rebecca rolled off a moment later, feeling the beginnings of a leg cramp.

Raygon rolled to her side, and she leaned in and kissed Rebecca.

Rebecca melted into the kiss. She had kissed a couple boys, but nothing compared to the intimacy and tenderness of this kiss. She tasted herself on Raygon's lips as fireworks of passion coursed through her, allowing remnants of the orgasm still fluttering inside her to remain.

Raygon couldn't explain it. She'd needed to eat Rebecca's pussy, and she now needed to kiss her. This wasn't the behaviour of a proper Mistress.

On her side of the equation Rebecca was utterly in love. She prayed Raygon felt that way too.

After a few minutes while time seemed to stand still, Raygon broke the kiss. Rebecca would have kissed her until the end of time. The former looked into Rebecca's eyes and said, "So that was fun."

"I imagine this is what heaven feels like," Rebecca smiled dreamily.

Raygon said, "You know, this may come as a surprise to you, but I think I'm beginning to have feelings for you."

"Different from pound me with a strap-on and come on my face kind of feelings?" Rebecca asked naughtily, this frivolous approach seeming far less risky than admitting her own feelings.

"Well, not stronger than my using you as my personal plaything," Raygon smiled, leaning in and kissing her again. "But stronger than my just using you as my personal plaything."

Rebecca was speechless. This was exactly the kind of thing she wanted to hear!

For both, the silence was deafening.

Raygon felt like Julia Roberts in Notting Hill. She had never had the inclination to share her feelings like this before. Every relationship this year had been a sexual hierarchy with her on the top. With her in control. Her sometimes soft emotions (like right now) for Rebecca felt like a foreign vulnerability to her, and she didn't like it at all. This lack of power.

Rebecca wanted to return the wonderful words and share her own true feelings, but her inner lack of security had her petrified with fear that this was a trap... a trick... even though there wasn't really any reason to believe it was.

Finally Raygon asked, "So... do you like me too?"

Rebecca saw the insecurity in Raygon's eyes and melted; oh my, she was scared too! This realization gave her the courage to say earnestly, "Raygon, I don't just like you... I think I love you."

Raygon smiled and leaned in for another kiss. This one wasn't between Mistress and pet, this was...

Tender.

Sweet.

Affectionate.

Lover to lover.

Raygon broke the kiss and asked, "Are you ready to shock the school?"

"How?"

"Walking hand in hand at school tomorrow," she said.

"Seriously?" Rebecca asked. Truth be told, it would be the opposite of social suicide for her, it would greatly enhance her social status; however it could greatly damage Raygon's.

"Yes," Raygon said. "Even though it would get back to your dad pretty quickly."

"True," Rebecca agreed, but not caring about that consequence, especially knowing her mother was okay with it. "But I don't care. I just want to be with you."

Raygon kissed her again. "So you're my girlfriend then?"

"I guess I'm lucky enough that I am," Rebecca said, loving to hear that term applied to herself.

"And you're still my pet?"

"Of course," Rebecca nodded. "We can't ever change that, it's who we are. Or maybe it's just an important part of who we are. You're not in charge right now, I can tell you're just as vulnerable to me as I am to you. And I love you just as much this way as I do the other way."

"So you're also still my little slut?" Raygon asked, kissing her neck.

"I'm your anything you want," Rebecca smiled.

"And we can seduce girls together," Raygon added.

"Really?"

"Yes, I love the rush of seducing a girl or a woman," Raygon said. "Imagine our working together to seduce Mrs. Walker."

"I'd love to suck on that pussy," Rebecca admitted.

"Or your mom," Raygon added.

Rebecca feeling brazen, "Okay, you win, I'd love sucking on that pussy too."

"Well, let me have her first," Raygon said.

"Agreed; I don't think I'm much of a seductress."

"I'll teach you," Raygon said, kissing her again.

"You've taught me so much already," Rebecca said with a lustful look of love.

"And we're just beginning," Raygon smiled, giving her pet, now her girlfriend, one more lover-to-lover kiss before getting off the bed.

"Do you have to go?"

"I do," Raygon nodded. "We have six o'clock practice today."

"Fine," Rebecca sighed, not wanting this tender interlude to end.

"But I'll pick you up tomorrow morning for school," Raygon offered.

"Sounds great," Rebecca said, hopping happily off the bed.

"Until then, girlfriend," Raygon smiled, and headed downstairs.

Mrs. Marte had just finished putting dinner in the oven when Raygon startled her. "May I get a goodbye kiss, Mrs. Marte?"

Raygon had placed herself directly under the mistletoe.

"You know, that's more for holiday decoration," Mrs. Marte pointed out, still feeling a little unsettled by how her body had reacted to the last kiss.

"I read somewhere it's bad luck not to get kissed when you're under the mistletoe," Raygon made up.

"Well, I can't have bad luck in my house," Mrs. Marte caved, sauntering over to this assertive teenager who was really intriguing her.

Once the MILF arrived, Raygon put her hands on her face and kissed her. This time it lasted several seconds.

The first time Mrs. Marte had been kissed she was so stunned she just stood there as Raygon kissed her.

This time she kissed back. It was so much more sensual than any with her husband. A sensation coursed through her at the tender kiss. She couldn't explain it, but she felt consumed.

Rebecca watched the kiss in awe. She was stunned particularly at seeing her mother kissing her girlfriend back. She wasn't jealous, however. In a way it was as if Raygon was kissing her mom on both of their behalf, and Mom was kind of kissing her back as well, just like she might do in reality sometime soon.

Raygon knew she had to keep it short. Make it appear innocent. Confuse the straight mom. Make her begin to question herself... her sexuality. She broke the kiss and smiled, "Thanks for saving me from potential misfortune."

"No problem," the flushed mom responded, feeling a little dazed.

"See you later," Raygon said, knowing always to leave them wanting more.

"Bye," Mrs. Marte said, still not moving.

"See you," Rebecca said.

Raygon winked at her and sauntered out.

Rebecca asked, "Need help with dinner?"

"Um, yeah sure," Mrs. Marte said distractedly.

Rebecca didn't say anything else as she helped her mom.

Mrs. Marte shook her head and went to the kitchen, not only feeling flustered and confused, but also realizing her panties were damp.

That night Mrs. Marte took a long, long bath. She used her toy, happy it was waterproof. She dwelled on that kiss. The feeling. Why did she decide to go over there? Why did she let the kiss continue so long? Why had it felt so good? She knew she couldn't let this sort of thing continue happening. She was 42. Raygon was 18. She was married. Her daughter had feelings for the girl.

Rebecca meanwhile, was aglow at the reality she had become not just Raygon's pussy-pleasing pet, but also... as hard as it was to believe... her girlfriend.

.....

The next day Raygon came into the Marte house hoping to continue planting seeds in the MILF. She'd purchased a dozen candy canes and this morning had fucked herself with each one for a bit and put it back in the box.

She was greeted at the door by Rebecca. "Ready to wow the school?" Raygon asked.

"You sure about this?" Rebecca asked, excited, but also nervous about the potential consequences.

"I am," Raygon said, walking in. "The real question is are you?"

"I am," Rebecca said. "But I have no social status to compromise."

"You will soon," Raygon said.

"So I will," Rebecca said, "thanks to my wonderful girlfriend."

"Is your mom awake?"

"In the kitchen."

Raygon walked in and greeted, "Good morning, Mrs. Marte."

"Good morning, Raygon," the mother greeted, feeling an instant chill travel up her back as she saw the teen, in a cheerleading outfit, standing under the mistletoe again.

Raygon looked up at the mistletoe and back down at the MILF, who was unaware she was a MILF, and unlikely even that such a term existed, and who set her coffee down and walked over to the pretty teen, all her strength to say no or even to resist gone in a heartbeat. She wanted to kiss Raygon. She needed to kiss Raygon. Kissing this girl was making her feel alive again. Real human contact. Real human intimacy.

This time the woman even initiated the kiss. Raygon smiled to herself as their kiss lasted even longer than the last time. And there were three or four tender kisses.

Raygon broke the kiss and said, "I brought you some of those uniquely-flavoured candy canes."

"Oh, thank you," Mrs. Marte said, accepting the proffered box.

"I hope you enjoy them," Raygon said, before turning to Rebecca and asking, "Ready to go?"

"Sure."

"Have a good day," Mrs. Marte said like she did every morning.

"You too, Mom," Rebecca replied.

Once outside Rebecca said, "Oh my God. She kissed you. As in she really kissed you!"

"She's ready," Raygon said confidently, already having a wicked idea in mind to complete the seduction.

"Maybe," Rebecca said, still in shock from pretty much everything since this entire relationship had begun.

"Not maybe," Raygon said once in the car.

"I'm still in disbelief," Rebecca said.

"No, it's called denial. But not for much longer."

They chatted generally until they arrived at school. "So I'm dropping you off and going back to your house."

"Why?"

"To finish what I started."

"Oh."

"You're okay with it, right?"

"Part of me finds it so hot, and part of me finds it so weird."

"Your mom needs this," Raygon pointed.

"That's probably true," Rebecca went along, recalling her mom's unmistakable response to the kiss and their Mother-daughter surreal conversations since she'd been caught fucking herself with her flute.

"And then we'll declare our relationship to the world," Raygon said, kissing her girlfriend.

"Instagram?" Rebecca joked.

"And snapchat, and twitter and even facebook, for the teachers," Raygon joked back.

"Well then, go make my mother your cunt-licking pet," Rebecca encouraged wickedly.

"Our cunt-licking pet," Raygon corrected.

"That part is still weird," Rebecca said. But she actually did hope this worked and mom would be able to discover the pleasures of same sex relations. She wasn't sure though, that she wanted to be a part of it. Or that she didn't.

"One lick at a time," Raygon joked, as Rebecca got out of the car.

"Good luck," Rebecca said.

"Thanks," Raygon said, as she began driving back to Rebecca's.

Mrs. Marte opened the box just seconds after she was alone. She was surprised to see they were all unwrapped. Yet she took one and sucked on it. Same taste as yesterday. She kept sucking, but the taste was quickly gone... now it just tasted like peppermint. She grabbed a second one and the taste was there again. She did this four times before it struck her. She lifted the box to her face and took a sniff. Yes, there was the predominant scent of peppermint, but as she selected another candy cane and brought it to her nose, she confirmed her twisted realization. The elusive taste was pussy juice... assumedly Raygon's.

"Oh my God!" Mrs. Marte gasped.

She stared at the untasted candy canes.

She shook her head.

She went and poured herself some more coffee.

She sat down at the kitchen table and replayed those increasingly long kisses. She looked at the candy canes. She took one into her hand. She smelt it. Definitely pussy. She had in the past smelt her fingers and toys out of curiosity, although she'd never tasted herself. Actually, no one ever had. Her husband had always said giving her oral was a disgusting idea, even though he expected blow jobs.

Did Raygon put these candies in her pussy first? It seemed the most likely possibility. Had she put one in her pussy yesterday when she was in Rebecca's room? Also, most likely. She set it back down. She sipped her coffee. She pondered. She picked up the candy cane again. She smelt it again. Before she knew it, it was in her mouth.

God, it tastes good.

She took another one and sucked off the pussy juice.

Then another.

Another.

Soon there were only two left.

God, what's wrong with me?

She stood back up and was startled to hear the doorbell ring.

She went to get it and was surprised to see Raygon at the door.

Raygon said, "Sorry, I left my binder in Rebecca's room yesterday."

"Oh, okay," Mrs. Marte dazedly welcomed her in on auto pilot, feeling her cheeks go red as if she'd been caught in the act.

Raygon went to Rebecca's bedroom and instead of a binder, grabbed the mistletoe that was in the hallway. She returned to the living room and asked, "Did you enjoy the candy canes?"

"I haven't tried one yet," Mrs. Marte lied, then realized the box was open in the kitchen with several already-tasted candy canes scattered around it.

"I think you'll love them," Raygon said, walking up to the red-cheeked MILF.

"I imagine I will," the older woman replied, feeling a chill go up her spine. She could see something in the teen's eyes. She was about to be hit on. She stammered, "W-w-where is the binder?"

"I guess I didn't leave it here after all," Raygon said as she stood in front of her prey and looked into the kitchen and noticed the evidence of Karen's sampling. She slyly moved her left hand above her pussy in front of her skirt. "You're not going to leave me unkissed beneath the mistletoe, are you?"

Karen had noticed the teen looking into the kitchen and felt her cheeks burn. She was perplexed by the question, though. She looked up for a moment and reported, "You're not under any mistletoe,"

"My other lips are," Raygon said bluntly.

"Pardon?" the mom asked.

"My other lips," Raygon repeated, this time directing her gaze, and therefore both of their gazes down.

Karen followed the teen's eyes and saw the mistletoe being held right above her pussy. Her eyes went wide.

"Just one kiss," Raygon whispered.

"Raygon..." Karen breathed, but didn't finish her sentence.

"We both know you figured out the secret ingredient in my homemade candy cane coating before going for more helpings," Raygon said. "And we both know you now want to taste it directly from the source."

"Raygon, that would be inappropriate," the mother objected, still trying to process what was happening.

"I'm just giving you your Christmas present early," Raygon said, as she leaned in and kissed the dazed MILF.

At first Karen was so stunned she didn't kiss back. But after only a couple seconds, she was kissing the teen back... this time with hunger.

For a couple minutes they kissed. Passionately.

Karen couldn't believe she was kissing a girl. A girl her daughter had a crush on. She should stop doing this. But she couldn't.

Raygon broke the kiss and said, "Now kiss my other lips, my pet."

Karen looked into her eyes as she heard the term 'my pet'. It made her weak at the knees. Yet she knew she had to resist the temptation. She said, her protest so weak, "But I'm married."

"Does Mr. Marte satisfy you in bed?"

"And Rebecca has a crush on you," Karen said, avoiding the question, as he didn't remotely satisfy her... her only orgasms with him were faked. Her only real orgasms were with her fingers and toys.

"Rebecca knows why I'm here."

"She does?"

"Yes, I'm here to make you my pet, and she wants you to give in to me because she loves us both," Raygon explained, as she now held the mistletoe against the prey's dress. "I bet Minister Marte doesn't even go down on you."

Karen watched transfixed as the pretty teen lowered herself before her. "Hold this where it wants to be, my pet."

My pet. She keeps calling me her pet. What does that term imply? Karen pondered as she mindlessly took the mistletoe and held it above her wet pussy.

Raygon lifted up the dress, moved her head underneath it, and placed her mouth against the pantyhose- and panty-clad pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhh," Karen moaned, shocked this was actually happening.

"You're already quite wet, my pet," Raygon pointed out, as she moved her hands up and down the MILF's pantyhose-clad legs, loving the silky sheer feeling of them. "Is that because of me?"

"I-I-I don't know," she stammered.

"I think you know very well it is because of me," Raygon said. "I think you'd love for me to eat this ripe pussy of yours."

"B-b-but," the horny stunned MILF stammered, as Raygon moved her hands behind the MILF and caressed her pantyhose-clad ass.

"But what?" Raygon asked, as she sucked on the pussy through its two thin layers of protection.

"Oh, God!" Karen moaned, and trembled, as the teen attacking her pussy brought intense pleasure to her.

"God created this pussy to be dined on," Raygon said. "That's why it's called a peach."

"It isssssss?" Karen asked, as Raygon sucked on her pussy again.

"And like a ripe, juicy peach, it tastes so good," Raygon crooned, as she moved her hands to the pantyhose crotch and ripped it open. She then tugged the panties aside and began licking the MILF's glistening pussy skin on skin.

"Oh, God, Raygon," Karen moaned. She knew she should stop this. She knew it was wrong. Yet it felt so good, unlike anything she'd ever felt before.

"You taste heavenly, my pet," Raygon said between licks. The excessive pubic hair was a bit of a challenge, but it also captured the sweet scent of excitement so well.

"Don't stop," the Mom said, as the tongue-licking was unlike anything she'd ever experienced, and her orgasm was building at a rapid pace.