Letter from West Hollywood

Story Info
He trained to dominate on his Mom!
1.1k words
3.67
8.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Shoeblossom--

Here's a note from Lotusland, I am a makeup artist, and a full time sub to my fiancee. This is a relatively old tape, but we thought you would enjoy this conversation we had during my um, training.

Chablis

"Oh, it stings. Oooh!"

"Well, Chablis, you left the little towel."

"I-I'm trying..."

"You've done really well. When I began training you to stand on the blanket, I had to give you serious whippings when you wandered off it"

"Well, it was HOURS on the blanket, Melchior."

"But that's discipline, honey. You asked for this. I did have one heck of a crush on you, always was checking out your tits..."

"And now you're allowed to whip them...oooh."

"I was incredibly flattered when you asked me to be your Master. I thought I'd always just be your non-threatening male friend."

"I...I need this, Melchior. But couldn't I just do my four hours of standing on the blanket?"

"No, then you go to towel training. It's a smaller area, and more of a challenge. You can't really sit down as freely, or move your legs around.

"What's the next thing, a wash cloth--Oooow!"

"I had to give you a smack, you are too damn mouthy."

"I-I was just kidding."

"Chablis, you and I aren't friends anymore, and I'm not your boyfriend. I'm your dominant. Your Master, as it were."

"I know, and I asked for this, I'm wet."

"Of course. You crave ego reduction. That's why I made you stand on the towel this morning, jutting out your bare boobs while our friends took turns whipping them."

"Yeah. Tiara Bates really hit me hard, I think she's still pissed that guys think I'm cuter than she is. But she has those mosquito bites...Oooow!"

"See, again, you're trying to be a joker, Chablis. Tiara and Jenna and Leigh aren't your friends anymore, they are your Goddesses. And yes, Tiara is a little insecure."

"Wh-why can't I--"

"I'm going to smack you when you're disrespectful. When you take off the collar we can relax and have a nice conversation, but this is training time, Chablis."

"Yes-yes sir."

"That's more like it, Chablis. "

"Yes, Master."

"And to answer your earlier saucy question, when you are used to standing or sitting with your arms around your knees on the towel."

"Really?"

"Yup for four to seven hours on your day off, we'll make a small taped triangle, and you can stand within that."

"But..."

"And then we may work at you holding encyclopedias while you do it."

"Oh, I don't know if..."

"You can do it. My mom can actually stand on one leg in a triangle. She does it every Saturday morning while Dad is out playing golf. Dad paints the triangle with ketchup and if Mom steps out of it, the evidence is there, and then Dad takes a strop to her."

"God, that's so sick...that your parents..."

"Well, my brothers and sisters and I were educated in boarding school, and Dad didn't tell any of us about this BDSM stuff until we were all through college."

"And they don't mind the way your Dad treats your Mom?"

"Well, Mom got Dad into BDSM, just like you would have gotten me in it if I already wasn't involved in the uh, scene."

"Is your Dad the one who showed you how to hang me upside down from the ceiling and go at me with the cut off garden hose?"

"Apparently Mom learned it from her first husband, and then she trained Dad on how to treat her, and then they demonstrated to me. I'm the one kinkster in the family, and it's not really discussed with my siblings."

"So they know, but they don't..."

"It's all about what you're into. One of my sisters is a feminist, and my brother is a Pentecostal minister, but it's all live and let live at home, if my folks don't shove it in the kids faces."

"But you saw a lot of it after you finished school?"

"Sure--when I was in grad school I lived at home, and was fascinated by the way Mom would kneel and suck Dad's dick really slowly while he watched basketball. "

"Sucks him through the whole game?"

"Mom loves basketball, especially March Madness, but she's not allowed to watch, just to suck him off with a blindfold on."

"She can't see the game at all? And her jaws must be almost paralyzed."

"She can see recaps on the news later on, and she's really good at sucking."

"Actually, I think I'd like to do that for you, Melchior."

"Of course you would. But I want you to do it for Drinian."

"Drin? He's disgusting."

"It will be an act of obedience. It's up to you, though."

"I'll do it, but I hope you'll let me do it to you."

"What a treat this will be for our housemate. Drinian has a mad crush on you."

"I know, I've caught him in my panty drawer, the perv."

"Also, you've taken quite a few thrashings from me because you are having trouble memorizing the commands I've given you."

"Y-they are long essays, Melchior."

"That's right."

"And you want me to memorize them word for word."

"My mom can do it, and she showed me how she did it. It's through muscle memory, kind of like doing acting. Remember, my Mom is also a soap opera actress, and so she has to memorize all those lines."

"She memorizes essays?"

"Dad made her memorize chapters from "The Story of O" and if she misses one word--and Dad reads from the book silently as she goes..."

"She gets the belt?"

"Dad bought a cat o nine tails when they were in Turkey...she took him last year for their anniversary."

"Wow."

"Mom's very generous, and she makes a lot more than Dad does. Dad is, after all, just a French instructor at a junior college."

"And you trained to be a pastry chef. That doesn't pay too well. Are you hoping for a wealthy submissive?"

"Or several, honey. Don't be jealous"

"But I want to marry you, Mel."

"What, and sleep in a cage in the basement of the big house you get me while I fuck cute young women, usually your former best friends, in our upstairs bed?"

"I--that gets me all hot and bothered. It really shouldn't."

"Why, are you some kind of women's libber? My mother is on the board of about five women's organizations, she gives money to #Metoo and "Take Back the Night" anti-rape groups..."

"But when it's voluntary?"

"Yes. She is a voluntary slave-girl. A fifty-three year old slave-girl, but still..."

"And I still can't believe I watched you give her a vicious caning."

"Well, she didn't do a good job shining my shoes. She has a busy schedule with the show, and on the weekends, Dad and I need her to take care of the things she's neglected."

"You do seem to keep her jumping."

"Your future if you want it, Kemosabe."