Lessons Learned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then it was a parade of ceaseless blows, Masters skill was evident. The belt never landed where he didn't guide it but my ass and thighs were on fire. The heated leather kisses licked my swollen and throbbing pussy.

I knew I was wet because I felt my juices on the belt after it would land on my cunt and then another area of sensitive flesh. I was sobbing. My legs shook from the pain and weight and if it weren't for the chair I would be a wilted heap on the floor. I also deserved every hit and resolved in this moment of broken spirit to strengthen myself.

By the time Master's punishment had ended I had determined to never do that to him again.

He walked around the chair that braced my sob ridden body and once again used my hair to yank my head up.

Throbbing manhood was pressed to my lips warm and oozing small drops of precum. I opened my mouth. I had only been with Master for a couple of months and was still learning how to take all of him. It was a work in progress, but Master was normally very patient. This time he rammed his thick cock into my mouth pushing down my throat with such a ferocity that I felt my lips bruise.

I struggled around the length and width of him, my throat desperately convulsing to gag but being unable to around his thick manhood. Master used my throat savagely caring little for my inexperience forcing me to take all of him without exception. I was his. Every part of me.

I groaned around him as he relentlessly fucked my face. Slobber and tears ran down my chin neck and breasts before he finally thrust hard pushing my head down until my nose was squished into his pubic hair. He burst his seed deep inside my throat. I didn't even have to swallow, his warm cum slid down my throat unhindered as I struggled to find oxygen. Holding himself inside he thrust deep two more times. I felt his dick soften in my throat before he took it out. My lungs clawed for breath and I heaved deeply, gasping for air.

"Have you learned how to use your mouth now slut?"

I nodded, my body was drained. The lesson learned.

Or at least I thought, but now we were driving back in a silent limo. I wanted to fall to my knees kiss his feet and beg his forgiveness, but I also didn't want to even so much as blink without his permission.

The limo pulled down the curved driveway leading to his mansion, he preferred to just call it a house, but I had grown up in a house and couldn't even pretend they were the same. His sprawling home was 2 stories high with a full basement. He had an east and west wing that flanked a white pillared entrance. I stayed here most weekends and occasionally some week days, but mostly I lived with my family at home.

I watched him carefully as he exited the limo, wishing that this wasn't a Friday. I had 3 days in store and though I wanted them to be fun I knew that I had spoiled those plans for myself.

Master walked around the limo as his driver opened my door lending his hand in assistance. I took it and smiled up at him.

We walked into the marble floored foyer. Masters walls were lined with priceless paintings and well placed sculptures and like a museum I didn't want to touch too much. He slid my coat from my shoulders and hung it neatly next to the door.

"You are to go into the sitting room," his voice was soft, deceiving. "Remove every article of clothing and go bend over the chair."

I knew which chair he was talking about. A high backed leather chair next to the fire place. He sat there to read books while I often leisurely sucked his cock, it was a relaxing place. But the chair had very high armrests that we found were a perfect height for both of us. Mainly him. The tall chair rendered my short legs useless and I basically dangled, but the sex...mind-blowing.

Fire was already roaring in the large fireplace as I walked into the cozy circular room. I watched the flames dance on the maroon and tan patterned rug. The furniture in this room consisted of a sleek leather couch and my Masters chair. A bookshelf filled to the brim with worn books cast shadow on me as I unzipped my dress it puddled around my feet. I slipped off the stilettos I had been wearing my feet rejoiced when they landed on the ground. I then shimmied out of the lace thong and folded everything neatly up setting it on one of the couch cushions.

Pulling my hair down I shook my curls letting them fall and frame my face before making my way over to His chair. I rested my stomach on the arm rest and laid over it my legs immediately rose about two inches off the floor as I laid my cheek against the cushion my head turned to gaze into the fire.

Time seems to move slower when apprehension is involved. It enjoys it's part in toture drawing seconds into minutes then collapsing them so you aren't sure which is which. I watched the flames dance and they lured me into a dream like state. My eyes had just closed when I heard footsteps. Soft but present.

I felt my mouth go dry again. My body flooded with warmth. A response I couldn't help. It was instinctual. I opened my eyes. I couldn't see the door due to the way the chair was angled. I could only see the fire and the book shelf. I wanted to call him, verify his presence. My lips remained silent and I watched the flames. He moved across the room and I heard the soft jingle of crystal as he poured himself a drink.

I was not a patient person it was one of my greatest faults and Master played with me with ease drawing on all of the strings that made me his puppet. From where he stood in the room I knew Master had an unhindered view of my pussy and ass. I arched my back feeling the burn of his eyes on me.

He was silent the clank of his glass on the table told me that his drink was finished. A smile played at my lips I was prepared for him. This is all I had wanted.

"You're already wet slut?"

I nodded into the chair unsure if I should speak after tonight's discrepancies.

"Speak."

"Yes Master, I am wet for you."

I heard his footsteps softly thud against the carpet his hand roughly grabbed my ass kneading the round flesh with a strong grip.

I arched into his touch moaning softly, my body had needed him all day.

Masters hand dragged over my ass and then slid over my dripping cunt. I shivered despite the roaring fire next to me. Gently he caressed my pussy lips, a touch I hadn't expected.

"You seem very excited slut. Considering your transgressions."

My heart raced and I felt it would rip from my chest. I knew he hadn't forgotten but I didn't know what to expect. His voice was calm a low sensual tone he used to command me many times in the bedroom, not the rough growl from before.

"Yes Master," my voice shook from lust and nerves.

Casually he parted my swollen lips sliding a single finger along my sensitive inner flesh. Shakily, I released my breath, my pussy clenched from his touch. Masters skilled hand fondled my dripping cunt quickly finding my clit. His finger applied just enough pressure to make me squirm.

"Still slut."

I held my breath as he began to rub the small bundle of nerves.

"Mmm Master."

I tried to keep my movements to a minimum while pushed my body closer to an orgasm. The armrest put pressure on my lower belly further spreading the deep pleasure in my womb.

"Oh, oh Mmmass."

I nearly came when I felt his fingers thrust into my eager pussy. I heard the squelching sounds my juices produced as he hammered them in and out of my body.

"Please Master."

"Please what slut," Masters voice was gravel and filled with lust.

"Please may IIIIIII" he used his thumb to pinch and roll my clit adding sharp pain to the overwhelming pleasure.

"OOOOOOH oh Plleaase may I cummmmm."

I don't know how I managed to form that sentence Master had found the spot inside my womb that made me weep with pleasure. His fingers toyed with the mind numbing area inside me while tormenting my overwhelmed clit and my body bucked with need.

Master hadn't answered. I knew I couldn't cum without his permission, but I didn't know how much longer I could keep my body from free falling into orgasm. "PLLLEEEAAASSE." I pleaded wanting relief from this dizzying torment.

"You want to cum?"

"YEESSS MASTER YES PLEASE PUULLEEASE."

I moved to squeeze my legs shut in hopes it would prevent me from cumming before he allowed, but he had anticipated this and his legs were firmly between mine keeping me spread and vulnerable.

"Do you deserve it?"

Oh gosh uh my mind screamed no. I knew I didn't but my body had been deliciously assaulted for too long and screamed yes.

"No Master," I sobbed turning my face into the cushion on the chair. I couldn't lie to him.

"That is correct slut. You do not deserve to cum."

All at once Master stopped, his hands left my flesh quickly but the damage had been done. My body trembled uncontrollably as it tried to understand what happened. My mind reeled and I let out a guttural moan of frustration.

Master had moved and I squeezed my legs together desperately trying to rub my thighs together to alleviate some of the need in my cunt. A sharp and solid blow landed against my sopping flesh. I gasped stunned by the pain.

"Spread your legs slut."

To emphasize his point the cane landed two more blows on the inner side of each thigh right below my pussy. I opened my legs wide scared of what would happen if I did, terrified of what would happen if I didn't.

I shivered as the tip of the cane skimmed up and down my pussy I couldn't tell if he was sizing up the next blow.

"Slut," Master asked casually.

"Yes Master," my voice was a whimper of lust and submission.

"Am I not your Master?"

I was confused by the question and didn't answer in time the blazing blow landed on the center of of my pussy and I arched against the pain, "AHH. Yes of course you are my Master Sir."

"Does your body belong to me?"

That was easy, "Every fiber of my being Master," I whimpered.

He returned to trailing the tip of the cane between my soaked lips filling the air with the juicy sound of my arousal.

"Does your mind?"

What? My mind? Of course.

"Yes Master."

"I find that hard to believe slut."

I used my elbows to balance my weight and craned my neck to look at him.

"Master?"

"Cum," he commanded.

My elbows collapsed as my body obeyed his command trembling from my orgasm. My mind went black falling into the deep trench of ecstasy. Juices flowed down my thighs and I struggled to regain a sense of where I was.

Masters cane reminded me as 5 quick strikes pressed their marks into my flesh. The pain cut through the fog of orgasm and my body was unsure of which overwhelming sense to give into. Gripping the cushion I laid on I braced myself as more hits ignited my raw ass.

"Cum," Master commanded again continuing the evenly paced hits.

My body shuddered and I fell again my womb clenched desperate for something to hold onto as it gave way to a rippling orgasm. Just his voice, his command shoved my body over the edge.

Training to get me to respond to him like this had been brutal and exhausting. One day he forced me to cum to his voice alone all day with only small breaks between each orgasm. I had never known that pleasure could become so debilitating.

"Masssterrrr," I mumbled out.

"Do you see slut," Master asked.

I wasn't sure if the question was rhetorical but if it wasn't I would take the lash, there was no energy inside me to speak.

"Your body is mine completely. I command. It responds.

Yet, you can't hold your fucking tongue."

I heard the cane before I felt it. Without seeing my ass I knew it was beet red. Beautifully marked by my Master. My heart sank at the realization that he was right. My mind hadn't fully submitted like my body.

"Tonight slut, I will fuck you until you can't think anymore. Until you understand," Masters body spread my legs again and his hand possessed my hip, "that you are MINE."

I felt his hard cock rub against my pussy lubricating with my juices. Then he pressed it against my tight and unused asshole. Master always said he was saving my ass for a special occasion. I sat up on my elbows not prepared.

"Body," Master continued pressing the tip of his pulsing cock firmly against my virgin ass, "And MIND."

Master thrust inside me stretching my ass more than I had ever imagined possible. It hurt a lot. The pain seared threw me and sent electric shocks through both my ass and pussy making each throb uncontrollably.

"UGGGHHH, MASSTERR."

Masters hand entwined in my hair and he yanked my head back towards him creating a deeper arch, he pushed further. That's when I realized the first thrust hadn't inserted his entire length into me.

With the new angle and my back impossibly inclined he sank deep into my guts with an unbearable and painful ease. My ass opened up to him stretching to accommodate his girth.

I felt my battered hole clenching around my Masters cock pulsing pleasure and intense pain throughout me I was shaking uncontrollably and squeezed my ass cheeks.

"Ohh fuck! That's a good slut."

I tried to adjust but Master's legs kept me pinned against the side of the chair. Slowly, Master pulled his dick out and I felt every inch slide out of my rectum. It was gloriously painful but my pussy was soaked. I released my breath too soon. Master rammed inside me again his balls slapping my pussy.

"OOHHHH FUUUUCK!"

"Does it hurt slut?"

I nodded my head, my mind too cloudy to form an answer as once again he removed his manhood pressing the tip against my newly opened hole.

"Speak slut!" He commanded sinking into my body again

"YEEESSS," I cried at the intrusion, "it hurts so much Master!"

Releasing my hair to spread my ass cheeks Master began a hard even pace ensuring I felt each inch of him slide in and out of me. My ass was on fire but something else was unfolding deep inside me.

Pleasure. Purely animalistic pleasure. I grunted at the pace and began rocking against his deep strokes pressing my ass back to meet the rough invasion. He was right I had lost my mind.

"Yes slut," he slapped my sore ass and I squealed with delight, "Your ass is unbelievably tight slut."

"It's yours," I mumbled lost in too many feelings to decipher words, "I'm yours Master."

"Yes you are Slut. Do. Not. Disobey. ME."

With each word he hammered my ass hard forgetting mercy. Using me as I was intended, for his pleasure only.

I could feel my body giving over to the sensations. Pain, ecstasy, elation. "YESSS MASTER."

Masters strong strokes pressed my abdomen harder against the armrest and I had never felt so filled by him.

My tight ass gripped him hard and I felt his dick pulsing inside me as he quickened his pace.

"Cum slut. Cum for your Master!"

I screamed his name and clawed at the leather seat the fire beside me blurred and my eyelids shut. I felt Masters seed empty inside me. It was perfect. I was his. Masters weight collapsed on top of me pushing his softening dick deeper into my abdomen. There was nothing that could make me happier than to give my entirety to him.

12