Lesbian MILF Seductress: Nurse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I should have immediately stopped the sexual debauchery, yet instead I stood in the doorway and watched, as my own pussy was begging for attention. Bree moaned, "That's it slut, lick my asshole."

I gasped, loud enough to reveal I was watching. Bree chuckled and ordered, holding my colleague's head in place between her legs, "Slut Nurse! Get in here, now."

I sheepishly entered her room and Bree let go of Maxine's head, instructing her, "Leave us alone, my pet. Make sure we're not interrupted."

Maxine replied submissively, "Yes, ma'am."

Maxine shuffled past me, avoiding eye contact, closing the door behind her.

"Have a change of heart?" Bree asked, her legs still wide open, her completely shaved pussy staring at me liquidly.

"No, I came in here to stop this ridiculous game you're playing. This is a hospital, not a whorehouse," I answered, concealing the growing sexual temptation that was still building inside me.

She smiled, smugly, and laughed, "Oh, how perfectly dignified of you. But I know the truth."

"The truth?" I questioned.

"You've been thinking about me all day. You've been desperately trying not to, yet thinking about me nonetheless. You can't figure out why, just like Slut Maxine couldn't."

"Maxine just got married," I explained. What that explained wasn't clear.

"Yes, she told me that just a few minutes before she began licking my asshole."

"How?" I asked.

Bree shrugged, "It's a gift, or a curse, depending on your point of view. I have a sixth sense or something, I just have the ability to tell when a straight woman is curious about the other side. Younger women like Maxine are easy, they just flock to me like moths to a candle. But older sluts like you... well... you MILFs can be a bit more of a challenge."

"Don't call me names," I demanded.

Bree continued, ignoring my futile demand, "You see, I can read you so easily. You have a husband who ignores you, yet you're just reaching your sexual peak. You're desperate for attention, and right now you're wondering if you're horny enough to submit to a nineteen-year-old stranger. Am I right?"

I stammered, her words dead on target, my resistance to her weakening, "I-I-I-don't-know."

"That's a lie, but it's not surprising. Right now you're fighting with yourself. Part of you is fighting with every bit of resistance you have left... fighting to turn around and walk out that door; while a larger part of you, the part that's growing like wildfire, is demanding that you walk towards me, put your face between my legs and submit to me like the lez-whore you know you are."

Being called a whore was a slap to the face, yet for some reason it only made my panties wetter. I tried to reason with her, "I'm not a whore, I've been faithful to my husband since the day we met."

"Possibly, but now you're about to cheat on him," she predicted with confidence.

I turned around to leave, when she threatened, "If you walk out of this room, the offer is officially withdrawn. I'll have your chubby colleague back in here to please me. On the other hand, you can turn back around, walk over here like you know you want to, and beg to be my Slut Nurse."

I stood frozen, unable to walk out, but also unable to turn back and walk towards her.

"Now!" she demanded, her tone startling me slightly.

This was the moment of truth. I should have stalked out like any dignified professional would do, but instead I felt my body almost moving on its own towards her. The brunette girl was right; when push comes to shove, the body decides, and the mind is no more than a passenger along for the ride.

Mindlessly I turned and slowly, like a sleepwalker, walked towards her.

"You understand I could have taken you yesterday. You already wanted me deep down, but to live with yourself you needed some time to accept it."

"Yes, ma'am," I replied, nearing her.

"You want to be my lez-slut, don't you?"

"Yes, ma'am," I whispered, humiliation burning through every pore of my being.

"Are you ready to submit to me? To take your place as my newest pet? To be my cunt-lapping nurse?" the teen questioned, pushing me to my limits.

"Yes, ma'am," I again whispered, staring at her glistening cunt as if it were a Picasso.

"You realize, do you not, that if I allow you to taste me, you'll become my unconditional pet?" Bree continued, not allowing me to bury my face in her beautiful wetness now that I had admitted wanting to do so.

"Yes, ma'am," I nodded shamefully.

"Very good. And now that's settled, first, my nurse slut, the correct response is 'yes, Mistress'. You must be clear on who is in charge should we continue this... arrangement," Bree clarified, addressing me as if she were the adult and I the child.

My face burned as shame cascaded through me, yet I whispered, "Yes, Mistress, I understand."

Bree, further taking control, said, "OK, you have that part down. Now you must speak up and speak clearly when I ask you a question. There must be no misunderstanding of anything I say or mumbling as you reply. It's a part of your training to submit to whatever I may call on you to do. And humiliation is part of your learning your position. And rest assured that position will often be between my legs lapping eagerly like the submissive slut you are. But more than that, your position is under me, figuratively as well as literally. So whenever I humiliate you, which will be often, it is your duty... and paradoxically your fulfillment as you will learn... to own that humiliation and reply to me forthrightly.

"So now do you understand that you'll be my pet whenever and wherever I wish? For the next few moments you may still back away from this arrangement, though I truly doubt you will, and if you do I'll never mention our exchanges again. It will be as if we'd never met. But once your tongue slips between my pussy lips, you are irrevocably mine. So this is decision time. Will you follow your heart and submit to me, or will you go your own way?"

I fought the battle in my mind. I knew this commitment was wrong with every fibre of my being. I'm a married woman with two grown daughters of my own, just about this girl's age. Sure, I'd had a couple of sexual encounters prior to meeting my husband, but since I started dating him, I'd never even desired another person, much less actually cheated on him. I'd never entertained the idea of sex with one of my patients, certainly not in the hospital room itself. No, there were a multitude of reasons why this was wrong. But I was staring at a glistening shaved pussy, and I could only think of why it would be right.

Bree smiled, as if watching my internal struggle, a smile that smugly told me she knew it was only a matter of time before she won. And if she were to be believed, we both won.

I stared at her nether regions, which were still wet from where Maxine's tongue had only minutes ago bathed Bree's cunt and asshole.

No longer in control of my mind, my body overriding my common sense and professionalism, lust won out and I answered, "Yes, Mistress. I do want to submit to you."

Bree explained in vivid detail her expectations to me, "You are mine, then. You will lick my pussy and present yourself for me to fuck whenever I wish. You will pleasure not only me, but whomever I wish, however I wish, and wherever I wish. Do you remember Katherine, whom you first saw serving me? She's my slut, as you know. But she's also my best friend, and my favorite slut. She's very obedient and very innovative, which is why she's my favorite. She's my second in command. You may count on pleasuring her. Unless I contradict her, you will obey her as you would me. Anyone else will be at my discretion or hers. Do you understand all this and accept it?"

My head was spinning. The expectations kept expanding, becoming more risky, more intrusive, yet the cunt in front of me, glistening like perfection, was beckoning me in. Although I knew I should flee, there was still time to do so, yet my body craved submission, craved her pussy and at that moment of vulnerability and lust, I was willing to agree to anything.

After a moment, I again accepted the extreme terms of a nineteen-year-old, as I answered, "Yes, Mistress Bree, I agree to all your requirements."

"Very well my nurse whore, you may please me," the teen offered, as if bestowing upon me the ultimate gift, and at the time they were the sweetest words I'd ever heard.

As I moved between her legs, crawling onto the bed, my head was still spinning. I never broke eye contact with her wet inviting pussy as I moved towards it, extended my tongue and tasted my first pussy.

"That's it, my slut, lick my cunt," Bree moaned.

I'd had no idea what it would taste like, last night's fingerful had been miniscule, but I was in awe of the honeyed taste that had me addicted instantly. The consistency of Bree's juices were slightly more watery than honey, yet honeylike nevertheless. I laughed inwardly at how, even though I was becoming inebriated at being between this young vixen's thighs, my nurse's mind was still evaluating things like the taste and consistency of her delicious juices.

There was no longer any denying though, I craved to be a bitch for this... well, for this bitch. But the word had two different meanings for the two different roles. I slid my tongue between Bree's cunt lips to find more pussy honey. I worked my way into Bree's tight hole as I thrust my tongue in and out with insatiable hunger.

"Such a hungry nurse slut," Bree moaned.

And I was. I wanted all her honey, yet I wanted to savour it. I withdrew my tongue from her hole and gently sucked the left one of her lips into my mouth and rolled it around inside my oral lips, then slowly moved to the other side to replicate the intimate action.

"Yes, pleasure every inch of your Mistress' box," the teen moaned.

I stared at Bree's clit, which hovered invitingly above her pussy opening, and after a brief pause, I moved my mouth upwards to pop that morsel inside. I rolled the hard little nub around in my mouth, eliciting a loud moan from Bree.

"Oh, yes," Bree whimpered.

Encouraged by my Mistress' sounds, I slid two fingers inside her tight, slick channel and curled them upwards, searching for her g-spot.

Bree gasped, "Oh fuck, you dirty little slut."

And then I found it and began tapping on it.

Bree's legs twitched as she praised me, "Oooh, that's good! You must have licked some twat before, nurse slut?"

I admitted, "Only once, Mistress Bree, my first year of college. We were both quite drunk. She went down on me and then I did the same for her. But my own daughters are in college now, so that was many years ago."

"Well that won't happen here. I don't eat pussy. I have mine eaten," Bree stated clearly, which I was disappointed to hear, my cunt burning for attention.

After a moment, Bree managed to add, "But for a relative rookie, you have a natural lesbian touch."

I replied, feeling an odd sense of pride at the strange compliment, "I'm a nurse, Mistress, and I've had many years to study anatomy."

"Oh, right, all the anatomy training. Well you must have excelled in your studies. Ahhhh," Bree moaned, her orgasm close.

"Thank you, Mistress Bree," I responded, as I tapped on her g-spot like a drum.

"My asshole, lick my asshole. Your pudgy little co-worker really got me worked up doing that," Bree demanded.

That repulsed me. I explained, hoping for mercy, "I've never done that, Mistress."

"Well, you're about to put that training to good use," Bree responded.

Reluctant, but too far gone to do anything but obey, I obediently snaked my tongue to her ass.

As I licked her rosebud, she demanded, "Fuck my asshole with your tongue, slut."

I tried, attempting to insert my tongue past Bree's tight sphincter. In the midst of her pleasure,

Bree startled me as I heard her press the button for help.

I froze.

"Keep licking, slut," Bree ordered. I obeyed with anxiety rushing through me.

Maxine asked, a moment later over the intercom, "How may I help you?"

"Is there anyone around your desk now, bitch?" Bree asked, knowing that even if there were, she'd just be taken for another irritable patient.

"No, Mistress." Maxine answered, at a proper volume I noticed, as I continued tonguing the teen's tight back door.

"Good, come to my door and wait for instructions," Bree instructed.

"Right away Mistress," Maxine replied, her voice sounding excited.

A moment later I heard the door open and felt mortified to know a fellow nurse was watching me between a patient's legs.

Bree scolded Maxine with a sharp tone, "What are you doing? I said come to the door, not enter. Now go back outside and wait for instructions."

"Sorry Mistress," Maxine responded, her tone expressing the guilt she felt for her error.

"How many patients do you have besides me?" Bree asked before Maxine left.

"Five, Mistress."

"Are any of them high care?"

"No Mistress, they're all here for minor surgery or pre-surgery," Maxine answered.

I almost scolded Maxine for violating patient privacy, but I realized how asinine that would sound while I was fucking a patient's ass with my tongue.

Bree continued, "Are you expecting any visitors soon?"

"No one on the staff, Mistress. And outside visitors are restricted at this time of night."

"Go check on your patients. Make sure there's absolutely nothing you need to do for them for the next fifteen minutes. Not even a drink of water. Then get back here. Do it quickly," Bree ordered, as I wondered what she had in mind.

"Yes, Mistress," Max replied and hurried off.

Meanwhile. I continued to piston my tongue past Bree's rectal entrance.

Bree explained, "I often take a long time to come the third time, but since I'm in a hospital and there are other patients, I'll show my generosity, and make this relatively quick. Unless any of the patients are MILFs like yourself. Are they?"

"No, Mistress." I answered, most being much older, although there was a pretty teenager in the room next door, but I decided not to mention her. She was quite attractive, but certainly no MILF.

"Pity," Bree said as Max re-entered, relatively quickly.

"You followed all my instructions?" Bree asked.

"Yes, Mistress," Maxine answered, sounding incredibly eager.

"Very good, pet. Come here," Bree ordered.

I heard Maxine walk to the bed as Bree asked her, "Would you like to have your pussy eaten?"

"Yes, Mistress," Maxine replied as she lifted the hem of her dress and moved towards Bree's head.

I was watching in voyeuristic awe as best I could from my submissive, humiliating position.

"Not by me, dumbass," Bree said through gritted teeth, clearly angry. "What part of the status of Mistress don't you understand? I was about to reward you, though now I almost want to retract that gift, except this slut needs to be punished for denying her desire for me the past few days."

"Sorry Mistress," Maxine muttered with true remorse.

"Apology accepted. Now quickly, in case you two are needed. Slut Miranda, get up," Bree ordered

I did so, disappointed as my hunger to continue licking her sweet honey was denied.

"Slut Max, back on your knees and get that tongue back in my ass," Bree ordered.

"Yes Mistress," Maxine said with such glee that she sounded like a high school cheerleader.

I watched jealously as I worried that Bree was about to make me lick my co-worker.

And I was right.

Bree gave me further instructions, "Slut Miranda, get on your back and crawl underneath slut Max." Bree ordered before adding. You'd better bring her off quickly, so you're not caught."

Although I'd sensed this was coming, actually hearing the words hit me in the gut. I tried to reason. "But..."

Bree cut me off with a heavy sigh. "Are you as dense as this one? She's young and that's somewhat understandable. You I expect more from. I said anyone, anyhow, anywhere, and you agreed. I'm telling you to bring off slut Maxine here and now. It will happen. The only question remaining is whether you want to dilly dally and then get caught by a supervisor with your tongue deep in your junior nurse's box. Understood?"

"Yes, Mistress Bree," I reluctantly nodded, obeying like the submissive I was. I awkwardly slithered underneath Maxine, pulled her dress up and was surprised to see she wasn't wearing any panties.

I leaned up and began licking her puffy pussy lips. The lips were smooth, but she had a patch of

brown fur on her mound, and though it was trimmed, it wasn't as sexy as the bald quim of my

new Mistress, or Katherine's hairless cunt that I'd seen as she'd finger-banged herself while she was getting Bree off. I wondered if that was something Bree wanted. The thoughts vanished, though.

Realizing I'd already been in this room for a while, I determined to get Maxine off quickly. I strummed Maxine's clit with my tongue, while driving two fingers rapidly across her g-spot.

When Maxine started driving her hips down frantically onto my face, I slid a finger from my free hand into her asshole and sent her spinning over the brink.

"Fuck!" Maxine squealed as her orgasm washed over my face in only a couple of minutes

As Maxine slumped helplessly to the side, I crawled back between Bree's legs and asked, "May I get you off, Mistress Bree?"

"Such an insatiable slut," Bree purred as she nodded.

This time I wasn't taking my time. I was focused on getting her off and tasting the full flood of her honey-pie before either we got caught or a patient needed assistance.

I took her swollen clit back between my lips and chewed lightly on it, nipping it with my

teeth.

"Gooood nuuurrrssse ssluuutttt." Bree moaned, her breathing and tone telling she was close.

I slid two fingers back inside her warmth, once again found her g-spot and tapped furiously while roughly pleasuring her clit.

"Here comes my cum," Bree declared, and seconds later, I was eagerly lapping up her flood of pussy honey.

I kept lapping until Bree said, "That may make up for your earlier insolence. In fact, I may reward you. Slut Max."

Maxine started moving towards me.

Bree sighed again. "No, hold your horses. You certainly try to be obedient, I'll give you that. But you must learn to listen. Tidy yourself up and return to the nurse's station. You have a job to do for the hospital, and you need to be our lookout. But you're a good pet."

"Thank you, Mistress." Maxine nodded and left the room.

"Now for your reward. Would you like to have your pussy licked?" Bree asked.

"Yes Mistress," I nodded, desperate to come, but not moving prematurely like Maxine had done.

Bree noticed and she smiled, "I see you don't make the mistake of your understudy."

"No Mistress. I would love to have a tongue in my twat," I answered, wanting to impress her with a nasty tongue I'd never known existed in me. Trying to be humble in an attempt to manipulate her, I continued, "And I'm sure your tongue would feel as good as your peach tastes. But you're the mistress and I'm the pet. It's up to you to decide on my rewards, if any,"

"You're a quick learner, nurse slut. No, I won't lick your pussy. But because of your excellent job and because you understand your role, I'll still reward you," the teen Mistress said to me.

Part of me felt deflated, I wanted to have her lick my burning cunt. I also wondered what she had in mind as she perused the room.

"Thank you, Mistress," I replied, hiding any disappointment, as I waited for her to make a decision.

"What's that, my pet?" Bree asked, pointing to a syringe.

"It's a 60-cc syringe, Mistress," I answered, before adding, "It's used for irrigation... you know, washing out wounds and such."

"OK, well today it will be for insertion, not irrigation. You may get yourself off with it," Bree offered.