Lesbian MILF Seductress: Librarian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd never particularly enjoyed sucking cock, it was just a task that was expected by men before we proceeded to the allegedly good part... but the moment I began licking a woman I was captivated... the task seemed so natural, the taste so enthralling.

"Good girl, lick my cunt just like that," she moaned.

"It's so good," I moaned in a daze, getting so turned on by this act of submission. I mean her kitty tasted wonderful, but the real thrill was my entering a state of surrender where she would order and I would unquestioningly do.

"I know," she said.

I had no idea what I was doing, but I licked hungrily, parting her pussy lips, swirling my tongue around her labes and flicking her clit.

"You're a natural cunt muncher," Bree moaned, which enhanced my excitement.

"Anything for you," I replied mindlessly, as I kept licking knowing I'd been forever changed.

"Good girl," she moaned, as she grasped the back of my head and pulled me deeper into her wetness.

Taking that as an order but not one requiring a verbal response, I lapped hungrily, desperately, as I wanted to get her off, to taste her cum.

"Oh yes, don't stop, you eager slut," she moaned, really beginning to grind her pussy in my face.

I hadn't been called a slut in years and back then I'd hated it, but with Bree it only enhanced my desire to please her. I kept licking until she let out a little scream and my face was suddenly soaked with her explosion of tangy droplets.

I kept lapping until she let go of my head and asked, "Enjoy?"

"I should be ashamed to say yes, but I'm not," I answered, looking up at her.

"You understand you're going to crave cunt from now on," she said.

"Yours at least," I answered.

"Indeed," she nodded as she got off the table, "but now that you've tasted pussy you'll want it again and again."

"I believe you," I said, still hungry.

"Are you still hungry?" she asked as if reading my mind.

"I could eat from you all day," I answered, trying to sound submissively sexy.

"Good answer," she said, as she picked up her phone.

I remained on my knees, awaiting further instructions.

"I'm about to make your day," Bree said.

"You already did that," I answered, wanting her to know I was appreciative. "I mean, I can't believe I just did that, and what's more, I loved it!."

"Oh, this is only the beginning," she smiled.

"I hope so," I returned her smile, hoping she was going to fuck me like she fucked Camry.

"I've got quite the gift for you," she told me just as the elevator binged.

I began to bolt to my feet in fright but she ordered, "Stay."

I obeyed, trusting her, as two college girls, both in nylons, strolled around the corner and towards us.

"She's cute," one of them, a cute blonde, said.

"And eager," Bree elaborated.

"Just like all your cunt munchers," the second girl, a chubby one said, walking over to me and lifting up her skirt.

I stared at her hairy pussy, a polar opposite to Bree's shaved one, before my head was roughly pushed into it. "Eat, slut."

I did as I was told, stunned at what had just transpired. Licking a hairy pussy was a bit more of a challenge than Bree's hairless one, but her strong scent enticed me. Once my fingers had combed a path through the hair, I began eagerly licking away, forgetting where I was, who I was licking, or that anyone else was here.

"She is indeed eager," the chubby girl confirmed as I munched away, in awe of how this pussy was a lot different in taste and yet also quite similar... which didn't make a lot of sense, but it was true.

"She'll be one of our regulars," Bree announced, which both excited and terrified me. What had I gotten myself into? How many people was she going to have me serve and how often? Was she going to order me to have sex with men? Even though I was wrestling with second thoughts, why couldn't I stop licking this girl? And why couldn't I stop licking her eagerly?

"For sure," the chubby one said as I lapped away.

"Once she's gotten both of you off, I'll give her the fucking she craves," Bree said, making my already wet cunt start dribbling down my leg.

"She probably hasn't had a good fucking in years," one said.

"Obviously not," Bree concurred, somehow able to see into my soul.

"Oh fuck," the chubby girl moaned, as she shoved my head against her pussy and began grinding roughly up and down. I extended my tongue and just allowed her to use my face, feeling complete exhilaration at what I was doing, how I was being used and what still lay ahead today, whatever that was.

When she came, it didn't coat my face, but oozed out as she stopped grinding and I lapped up her tasty cum.

When she moved away the blonde said, "Get onto the table and lie down, my pet."

"Yes, Mistress," I said, assuming all the girls were now entitled to order me around, as I got off my sore knees, sat on the table and lay back.

"She's a keeper," the blonde approved.

"Definitely, Kimberly," Bree agreed, as I looked over and saw her already wearing a strap-on that I was certain had my name on it. Can't wait!

Kimberly looked familiar; she looked too young to be a college graduate, but I was pretty sure she was in our Master's program. I also might have seen her performing a cello concerto with our local symphony recently; I'd have to ask her about all that, but not right now. She climbed onto the other side of the table, straddled my face, and lowered her shaved pussy against my eager lips.

I had to lift my head slightly to make contact as I began licking my third straight pussy. This position was completely different than being on my knees. Not better or worse, just different.

On my back, I lapped away slowly, enjoying Kimberly's young pussy. Just up and down, side to side, creating wetness.

I couldn't explain it but hearing her moan because of my efforts was a massive rush.

"That's it, sweetie," Kimberly moaned, "take your time."

"So yummy," I said, although I wasn't sure if she could hear me, and I was sure I sounded like a slutty bimbo... which perhaps I was.

"She'd be great for next month's sorority Olympics," Kimberly said.

My eyes went wide. Sorority Olympics? My first thought was wanting to know how many college cunts would be there for me to eat. My eyes went even wider as I realized I'd just used the word 'cunt' in my thoughts, and also that my first thought was about the chance to eat so many college pussies instead of any concerns about protecting my identity. Pandora's sweet box was indeed wide open.

I kept licking, teasing her clit on occasion, wanting to make her beg to come. I couldn't explain it, but I wanted to be an amazing pussy pleaser, even though thirty minutes ago I hadn't been one at all.

"Oh God, she's teasing the fuck out of me," Kimberly moaned.

"Get her nice and wet for me," Bree ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," the chubby girl said as I felt my legs being spread open.

I kept licking as I felt her tongue touch down on my pussy lips and begin tracing them. "She's already very wet."

"The best cunt munching submissives always are," Bree said.

"Then she's a great submissive," the chubby girl quipped, and I hoped that was true. I wanted to be Bree's very best submissive.

"She will be by the end," Bree guaranteed in a way that made it clear she planned to follow through on that promise.

"As are all the others," the chubby girl said as she sucked on my clit, making my body tremble even as I wondered how many others there were. I didn't want to be like any others, I wanted to be the One.

"Suck on my clit, slut," Kimberly ordered and I obeyed, taking it between my lips as I felt the chubby girl move away.

"Come all over our slut," Bree ordered, as I felt her hands grasping my legs.

"So good," Kimberly moaned as I kept attacking her clit.

"Get her off, Mrs. Parker, and you win a prize," Bree said as she tapped my clit.

I desperately worked on Kimberly's clit and pussy and was rewarded a moment later with my third dose of cunt cum as she screamed, "Oh my God, yes!"

I lapped up the cum flooding over me like a baptism.

I kept licking until Kimberly climbed off me and Bree asked, "Ready to be fucked, my little slut?"

"God, yes, my cunt is on fire," I answered, looking up at her.

She said, "Move to the end of the table."

I hurried to obey.

She moved between my legs and asked, "Any regrets?"

"Only that I resisted you for a week," I answered, as her cock tapped my clit, making me moan.

"You'll be expected to be in thigh highs, a dress or skirt, and commando at all times from now on," she said, sliding her cock in me.

"Yes, Mistress," I agreed with a moan.

"And you may be summoned at any time," she continued listing her expectations of me as she began fucking me slowly.

"Of course, Mistress," I agreed, willing to agree to anything at this moment, my need to come overriding anything else.

"You're going to be a great pet," she smiled, as she began fucking me faster.

"The best," I moaned, hoping I could live up to that promise.

"You'll get a chance to prove that," the chubby girl said.

"Anything," I moaned, willing to back that up.

"Now close your eyes my pet, and simply enjoy this," Bree said before adding, "I don't give my pets treats like this too often."

"Yes, Mistress, thank you Mistress," I moaned, closing my eyes and just letting the pleasure consume me.

"Fuck her harder," the chubby girl urged.

"Who's in charge here?" Bree snapped, her tone suddenly angry.

"Sorry, you are, Mistress," the chubby girl quickly apologized, as it became clear there was a hierarchy here and Bree was the girl at the pinnacle.

"You'd better be," Bree said sternly, although she heeded the impertinent order and began slamming into me.

"Oh God, yes," I moaned loudly, getting the long-needed hard fucking I craved. "Fuck your slut."

For a couple minutes I was pounded. Then suddenly as my orgasm was rising... I felt a tongue on my clit and I screamed, my orgasm erupting instantly, "Oh my God, fuck!"

Bree kept fucking me.

Kimberly (I would learn) kept licking me.

And I had the orgasm of a lifetime.

So intense.

So pure.

So energy sapping...

That I passed out.

.....

I woke up a little bit later... alone.

The table was wet with my cum.

I weakly climbed down from the table and saw there was a note sitting on it.

I touched my toes to stretch my legs before reading the note.

My pet,

Welcome to your true purpose.

Tomorrow I expect you to keep the egg I gave you inside of you all day.

Your Mistress

I clutched the note to my chest and headed to the elevator, finally understanding how Dean Wilson had ended up in the bathroom, how Camry had ended up on this floor earlier today, which was more or less the same way I'd ended up eating three pussies and having my first orgasm from being fucked in years.

Once I arrived in my office, I was surprised to see that Emily had used her key to get in. She smiled, spread her nylon-clad legs and asked, "Hungry, boss-slut?"

I smiled as I closed my door and walked over to her, "Certainly, Mistress. I do believe I could use one last snack before going home."

THE END