Krystal's Family Values

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up and walked towards him. No words were said or needed. I pulled his towel away and had my first look at his uncircumcised dick. It was about 9" long and very fat. Pre-cum was oozing out his helmet and made my mouth water. I love to suck cock and I was certainly going to enjoy sucking this one. All thoughts of Sandy had long since gone and therefore I had no guilt.

I grasped his thick tool in my right and ran my left hand through the damp hair on his chest. I looked up at him and his eyes were closed, his bottom lip was clenched between his teeth and his breathing had become ragged.

I sank to my knees so his dribbling cock was face level and gently rubbed his wet helmet wit my finger. As I pulled it away strands of cum hung between us and I quickly lapped it up. I felt his hand on the back of my head, gently pulling me towards him. His cock touched my lips and I parted them to allow my man hungry tongue to swirl around him. I couldn't keep that up for long. It felt like all the teasing that had gone on before had finally culminated in this. I sunk my mouth over his cock and sucked fiercely. I truly wanted to suck the cum from him. My left hand cradled his heavy balls, whilst I gently sunk my long nails into his bum, all the time sucking his seed from his body.

He started to thrust into my face and I could feel him in the back of my throat. Soon after that, I felt his balls shift and tighten and he grabbed my head in both hands and seconds later a torrent of cum blasted into my mouth making me gag. I managed to swallow it ready for the next blast. So much cum shot into me. He must of been saving it up.

Releasing me from his grasp, he held on to the worktop trying to remain upright. I carried on making love to his still hard cock. This surprised me. It didn't even go to semi-soft. I felt him pulling me to stand up. As I did, he pulled my robe from my shoulders and looked at my bare boobs for the first time.

"Oh fuck Krystal. For years I've thought of these tits. So fucking big..... I was beginning to think you were just a cock teaser."

"Oh honey....... I am.... Sometimes though I do give in.. especially when they've stuck it out as long as you have..... Are you going to fuck me with this fat cock?"

I was still riveted by his pulsating cock in my hand. I just wanted it inside me stretching my cunt walls and fucking the life out of me. He had other ideas though and proceeded to make love with my tits with his mouth. That's the only way I can describe it. My breasts were covered with his saliva and after he'd finished sucking on my nipples, they were sticking out like stop buttons.

"Come on love.... I need that fat cock in me..... NOW!!!!" I yelled at him. My juices were now and had been ever since I started sucking him off, running down my legs. I needed to be fucked and fucked hard.

I pulled him behind me as I rushed to the front room. I was desperate. I didn't care how it made me look. I just had to have this cock in me. I didn't even care which one. I'd teased this cock for years and had been patient. I hadn't actually intended fucking Graham when this first started, but things change and I couldn't think of anything else now.

In the lounge, Graham tried to take control. Too late for that, I was getting what I wanted no matter what happened now. I went to lay down on the rug I have in the middle of the room, but Graham told me to turn over.

"You've been teasing me for fucking years with your short skirts and flashing your bum in my face, not forgetting those huge tits of yours.... Now I'm gonna fuck you so fucking hard."

I was mildly shocked at his language. I'm no prude as you've probably guessed by now, but in all the time I'd known Graham, I'd never heard him swear. Not even mildly. But what a turn-on. I just love a man who talks dirty whist he's fucking me. Dirtier the better.

I felt the nudge of his cock as it spread my wet cunt lips apart. I was so ready for him, I seemed to open up on my own. I'm not sure if he was being gentle or just taking his time for his own gratification, but I knew I wouldn't be able to let it stay that way. I needed a good fucking and I needed it now. On top of that, both our ears were in tune with our surroundings. We were both aware that Sandy would be arriving at any time to pick him up.

Graham cock was now fully imbedded and I pushed my bum into him trying to get more. I was behaving like wanton slut and acting like I hadn't had a cock in years.

"That's it baby........ Fuck my pussy..... Pump me with that rock hard cock." I groaned into the rug my face was buried in.

That did the trick. Graham took long steady deep strokes and hammered my cunt until I could feel the first wave of my orgasm deep in my bowels. My pussy was so wet with our combined juices that it squelched with each pounding stroke. His big strong hands were grasping my arse cheeks and pulling them apart. I knew, without a shadow of a doubt that he was thinking about shoving his cock up my arse. Just the thought of that sent me over the edge. My juice ejaculated from my cunt lips that were wrapped around Grahams cock like they'd always been there, making his whole groin region saturated.

"Don't stop honey..... Keep fucking me........... Ggggggggoooooooooooodddd..... this is so good...... I want more............ Do you want to fuck my bum Graham? ..... Is that why you keep looking at my other hole?..... You can if you want to you know.... I love my bum being fucked."

I lifted my head to look at him and he looked like all his Christmases had come at once. He'd been dreaming of this for at least 3 years that I'd been playing with him. Maybe even longer. I've never asked.

He used first one finger then to take cum from my wet cunt to lube up my arse-hole and I could feel his hand shaking as he did this. I was tempted to try and calm him down, but knowing he was this excited was pleasing to me, also I had the feeling that once he got his cock into the object of so many of his secret fantasies, he wouldn't last too long and we didn't have too much time for niceties. If we came out of this unscathed, without any regrets, then we could make it nice next time. But for now it was pure lust. I only wanted his cum. I didn't want him to leave without depositing a load in either one of my holes. Both would have been better, I knew there was no time for that though.

I could by now, feel his balls banging against my cunt and I reached down between my legs and gently sunk my nails into his swinging ball bag. This made him give his cock an incredible lurch. It's amazing, with a little encouragement, men can always find another inch or two.

"Fuck Krystal...... you are so fucking horny," he shouted to me, "I cant believe I'm actually fucking your incredible arse....... After all these years of wanting to, I'm finally doing it."

I was right, in mere minutes I felt his big cock grow even fatter and with an almighty lunge his balls slapped against my cunt lips and he shot his cum into me. I screamed as I felt his jizm splash my anal walls and a quick finger on my clit brought me off in an earth shattering climax. I prayed silently that this wouldn't be our one and only time.

Luckily for me it wasn't. We stayed lovers for about 6 months. Even now, we'll sometimes get together. I think the guilt finally got to the both of us. Sandy and I became something closer to mother and daughter then we were and it became increasingly difficult to find time for us to be alone. Not that I have any regrets mind you, I don't. He was and still is an incredible lover and when the need arises he never hesitates to come round and fill both my holes with his thick cock. As I say, it doesn't happen to often now. I have many other lovers of both men and women to keep me more than satisfied, but sometimes you want to be fucked as only one particular lover can and that's when I call him.

I shudder at the thought now of what might of happened if Sandy had came in and caught her big titted, highly sexed mother, naked on the floor, with her arse up in the air, being fucked royally in the arse by her son-in-law. Fortunately, she never discovered or even suspected anything. Graham toned down his visits until he only called round once a month, just to make sure I'm ok. We never fuck on these visits. Only if I call him and that's the way I like it.

12