Kitty Party in Paris Ch. 03

Story Info
Harpreet was always working nightshift - His wife felt bored.
6.2k words
3.53
24.7k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/04/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
874 Followers

from an idea by Dahlia57

Kira loved to socialize, especially with people from India when she was in France or from France and nearby countries when she was in India : probably some deep longing. She had established a custom of having a kitty party every two months mostly for the women she had met on the plane to or from Paris. In order not to give up her condition of having a French husband under a name and an Indian husband under an other one, she organized her parties in Paris under her Indian name of Kira Chowdhury, married to the prince Kyrhan Singh, a member of the Indian government. She was the center of the party and everyone turned toward her whenever they had a problem. Kira was accustomed to it as it was the same problem in her hotel-palace in India!

At the latest party, Kira had noticed three girls who didn't enjoy the meeting, staying with a sad appearance in a corner. She had stopped to discuss with them and try to help with a few advices and eventually an intervention. The first one had been Chandeep who complained of her husband, Abhijeet. He had been posted temporarily abroad and she missed his attention, up to thinking of killing herself. Kira told her to call a doctor. Chandeep obeyed but the French doctor was simply gorgeous and he seduced her. The second one was Mona, married to Sukhbir who had asked for a job in the USA. In fact, he had moved in with a former sweetheart from his hometown of Lucknow. Mona had divorced and ended married happily to the boss of the French branch of the company where her first husband worked. Even her own career had been a success : her first husband had forbidden her to work but her new lover helped her enter the company as director of human resources.

The last girl was Shaina, married to someone named Harpreet. Kira had met him twice : he was very nice and gentle, apparently deeply in love with hiswife. Shaina was certainly the last girl who would need counseling!

- Shaina, sweetie! You're weeping! Tell me about your problem! Maybe I can help you!

- Oh, Kira dear, you're so considerate! Yes you are right : I had a big problem with my husband a few months ago. I've finally found a solution but its consequences are opposite to my own beliefs. I wouldn't want to return to the previous situation which undermined me but the stable solution I've found makes me shameful whenever I think to it, even though my needs are now totally fulfilled!

- Sorry, Shaina, I don't understand. Could you tell me your story in more precise terms?

- Beg your pardon, Kira! I'm so immersed in my problems that I must have been rather elliptic! Here is the recent story of my life. Just promise you won't ever tell to my husband!

- I swear it by anything I consider sacred to my heart, Shaina!

-----

Harpreet was a production engineer working for a French motor company. It had decided to hire people worldwide to attract new talents. In a couple of years, Harpreet was considered very trustworthy and conscious of his duty, maybe even too much. He had volunteered to assume the management of the night shifts. This meant he would leave home around eight PM and come back around 6:00 AM, six days a week. The seventh day, he was always so tired that he slept most of the time. His wife was a nurse, in the same company infirmary but on day hours, that is from eight AM to four PM.

Harpreet and Shaina were newly wed and they tried very hard to maintain time for their couple although their work time tables were quite different. They rarely had the occasion of having even dinner together and their sex encounters were limited to morning wee hours when Harpreet came back home tired and Shaina, still half groggy with sleep prepared to take her breakfast. Both of them hated that situation but the most deeply hit was Shaina who spent all her nights alone in her bed while the books she read and the movies she watched dealt with flamboyant love stories with the hero always enjoying the company of his dream girl. It was clearly not adult's stuff but it had a very destructive effect on Shaina.

As her depression set in, Shaina had fits of tears that grew more and more frequent and lasted longer and longer! She complained to her husband but he took it lightly, sure it would pass and be forgotten soon... but her depression was still getting deeper. She tried to enter women groups, sport centers and such things. It was a welcome derivative but she still found herself alone in her bed at night. Her pillow kept getting always wet with tears on the morning.

Even her neighbors knew of her predicament and pitied her. One of her friends kept insisting she should take a night out to see new faces, raid a shopping mall, chat with other people, drink and eat, maybe even dance with some guys!

Harpreet just didn't care. As long as his clothes were washed and ironed and food ready in the fridge, Shaina would just have to reply to e mails.

Shaina and Claudine went shopping together near Barbes in the Sentier district : there are plenty of clothes shops, mostly wholesalers but many of them offered retailers services at bargain prices. Claudine seemed to know many people there! Shaina emerged from it with an important addition to her wardrobe : mostly short dresses, low cut tops and high heel shoes, completely different from everything she bought on her seldom shopping sprees with Harpreet! Claudine told her when she bought a rather daring short dancing dress that she absolutely wanted to see her wearing it on a dance floor that very evening! Shaina reluctantly agreed to it. She would never admit it but these repetitive fitting sessions had really had an effect on her mind : she felt alive again, her gloom was just a bad memory!

The two friends dropped their bags at Shaina's flat, they changed into adequate outfits and went to a private swimming pool near the Seine river. There were even a spa and massage booths. The swimming pool was open to both sexes and Claudine taught Shaina how to walk around the swimming pool, from the bar to the restaurant. The game was to show off their brand new bikinis and matching pareos while attracting the attention of the most handsome guys around! Shaina was naturally quite shy but it was so exciting to catch someone on a recliner with his eyes focused on her breasts or buttocks.

After the first minutes, it always made Shaina giggle and laugh with Claudine. A girl would take care not to watch the men leering at her but only those watching her friend. They informed one another with impish laughs... Shaina noticed that each time Claudine told her someone was ogling her, she amplified the swaying of her hips and the pouting of her mouth! It was so exciting to become the queen of a hive of admirers. Harpreet was so uninterested in her that she could have welcomed him stark naked, he just wouldn't have realized it!

They quietly stayed out by the pool and drank several daiquiris until dinner. On two occasions, guys from nearby tables offered them cocktails! They accepted them with no fuss, lifting their glasses to the ceiling to thank the generous donors. The guys still queued to dance with them but Shaina wanted absolutely to go back home before her husband left for work.

The next day, she wouldn't be able to use the same excuse as Harpreet had a meeting with his top bosses : he would leave early before his normal business hours. Claudine and Shaina were by the pool by 1 PM for lunch. They were soon surrounded by a swarm of gorgeous males who tried to vie with one another offering them drinks, exchanging jokes that kept getting more and more daring. Guys can be really funny and Shaina enjoyed being the coveted prize of such a competition. It was so different from her normal, so dull life! Two of them seemed really interested and were sufficiently attractive to catch Claudine's attention. She invited them to their table without bothering to ask for Shaina's agreement!

They chatted gaily, presenting themselves. One of the two guys lived in the same block than Shaina while the other one had a house just a few blocks from Claudine. Both men were extremely well built. They decided to take dinner together before going to a dance hall nearby. In fact, it was Claudine who engineered it all. She was single and she had completely relinquished the idea of remaining shy and discreet. Her lovers were constantly changing and that was a part of the fascination she exerted on Shaina who would have loved to be so completely at ease with strangers. Claudine told them everything, their ages, that Shaina was of Indian origin and married with some boring, job crazy husband, but she pointed out that she was free of any attachment.

Shaina had to admit that these two guys were both hot, very hot! They were sport coaches in a nearby fitness club, too trendy and expensive for Claudine and they did work out everyday. That could explain their impressive muscles and the total absence of flabbiness in their bellies. They proposed to the girls to come and exercise with them in their club outside the opening hours whenever they wanted. They frequently worked out down there at these hours and a couple of pretty girls would be quite welcome. At the end of the day, they returned to their houses to shower and prepare for their dinner together. In fact, if they wore such sexy outfits, they could offer them free access at any time : the club would be soon overcrowded by lecherous patrons!

During dinner, the table had two seats on each side and, quite naturally, shaina sat next to her neighbor while Claudine and the other guy faced them. Shaina had chosen a strapless short dress that gave her a devastating cleavage that her neighbor seemed to appreciate a lot while Claudine had put on her sleevelees top with crossing straps in front giving her a mind boggling cleavage but advertising she wasn't wearing any bra! They knew that both of them were dressed to kill and they enjoyed it! Both men appeared to keep their manners and they continued their chat as if there had been no interruption.

The two girls were tipsy from too much daiquiris and a few straight shots of vodka. They were flirting outrageously. Shaina couldn't stop herself feeling her neighbor's muscles in his arms and his chest. He was flirting back to her and told her nice words her husband hadn't said to her for years. The magic of the latin lover was doing its usual effect. An English or American girl would have already surrendered completely. Claudine was French and more accustomed to such a shower of compliments. It was completely new for Shaina and her faithfulness to her husband would be certainly jeopardized if they went dancing!

They finally arrived in the dance hall just after midnight, at the hours were one dance on two was some languid slow with the lights dimmed out, the ideal moment for lovers to rub against one another, for hands to snake under the hems of skirts and dresses and the girls' hands too weary to push the guys' away once more!

Claudine suddenly decided that she wanted to go to her partner's apartment. She suggested in addition that Shaina and Frank just go to his flat and get it over together. They giggled and joked. Claudine soon left with her boyfriend, tightly embraced. Shaina and Frank suddenly were on their own without chaperon! They looked one another uncertain on their reaction. Shaina had drunk way too much and she was totally unable to oppose to any move by Frank! He moved to a large armchair and drew Shaina to him. She sat on his lap without protesting, encircled his neck with her arms and drew him to her. Their mouths joined and they didn't wait for a long time before French kissing passionately one another!

Shaina followed without difficulty Frank to his apartment. She knew she was about to cheat on her husband and that made her feel guilty and a bit slutty but he had just to kiss her one more time to make her uneasiness dissolve. She offered her lips to her so handsome lover and whispered to him that she had never been unfaithful to her husband, begging him to be especially gentle with her. A Frenchman would never decline such a tender confession and he immediately started to remove her clothes. She may have always been a good girl, but that was coming to its end. Meanwhile, Harpreet was busy giving orders to his team. He wouldn't imagine that his wife was being undressed by a stranger in his apartment at the same moment and she was helping him as much as she could!

As soon as the door closed, they faced each other and started to exchange deep kisses. Frank held her in his powerful arms and pressed her to him. She could already feel something getting long and hard stirring in his pants. She unconsciously started to wiggle her hips to feel it better. Her shameful desire for this man made her feel guilty but her husband had neglected her so completely for so long that she considered he was the real culprit : if a husband prefers his job to his wife, she is likely almost certain to look for compensation elsewhere or sue for divorce. She still loved him too much to desert him completely but it was just as a souvenir of their first moments together!

When you are married to a pretty girl, you have to choose between two possibilities : remaining her lover as before your marriage or becoming her cuckold! Nowadays, the social or religious ties have no significant importance any more in most countries. Shaina was far from her family, from her original country and immersed in a rather permissive civilization where being a cuckold is considered so ridiculous that you keep it secret as completely as you can!

Shaina was soon on her knees, with Frank's cock hard fucking her slutty mouth. He had taken handfuls of her hair in both his hands and used them as handles to control her movements. He continuously drove his cock in and out of her cum hungry mouth as if he wanted to prove his dominance on her! She groaned helplessly as she kept sucking his cock in a deep fervor. After about 10 minutes of this, he whispered to her ear :

- You told me you're an Indian girl! Do you own a saree, by chance?

She nodded, not realizing what he was up to.

- Good! I've always dreamt of fucking a girl wearing a saree. If we are to meet again, I want you to wear a see through saree next time!

She nodded again : it was of no importance for her but it seemed to have a special meaning for Frank. The future of their relations was in his hands. If he was the good lover she thought, she could visit him quite often but if she wasn't satisfied, he would never have the occasion to see her in a saree!

For the time being, Shaina was wearing a strapless short black dress. Frank asked her to get up. Shaina had no reason not to abide to his desire. She looked at him with inquiring eyes. He encircled her in his arms. She immediately cuddled against him. She giggled happily when she felt him pulling down the zipper at the back of her dress. Her dress slowly glided down her body finishing in a heap on the floor. She wore now only her black bra, her g string, black lace suspenders and stockings. She was so sexy with her stiletto that Franck whistled appreciatively!

- I rarely saw such a pretty girl in my life! Would you do me the pleasure of stripping down for my pleasure, Shaina! Just keep your suspenders, your stockings and of course your gorgeous shoes. Naked girls should never forget to put on high heel shoes : it makes their legs so mouth watering! You'll be stupendous, my dear!

Very soon after, she was down with just the clothes he wanted her to wear. It was so pleasant to have a man directing her. Some of her friends would have said he was dominating her but she intensely relished been ordered to exhibit herself in front of him. The guilt had completely disappeared. She was just following Frank's instructions. She had no decisions to take just be there and keep in the mood. The sexual tension between them was growing and she enjoyed it terribly : it was so different from the evenings with Harpreet : he would just watch the TV program and he wouldn't even have noticed whether she was fully clothed or stark naked. He was definitively stupid to have allowed such a top class prize to escape from his hands and finish in Frank's hands. The Frenchman couldn't believe his luck. Some men just don't realize the treasures they have with their mates!

Frank grinned as he looked at her from head to toe. She did not speak, but she gave him a bright smile that illuminated the room. He pulled her closer to him, as he sat on a low table. He then put his arms around her waist and drew her to him. He kissed her lightly on her tummy. I gently circled her delicate navel with his tongue before pushing it into the depths of that unusual receptacle. It had a slight sweaty taste, a testimony of the heat of their evening together. She moaned in pleasure as he explored the deeper recesses of her navel. Frank knew how to deal with young women. Hartreep was nothing but a boy to her eyes now! Only Frank could play with her body in such a delightful manner! His touches were heavenly! She was now totally open to his caresses, impatient to follow him on the paths to ultimate pleasure!

His hands were now caressing her buttocks, his fingers exploring the deep crevice between them, turning around the rosette of her asshole nestled in the heart of her juicy ass. She held his head in her hands and caressed his hair, moaning softly but both of them couldn't delay their pleasure any longer. Shaina turned her back to him and opted immediately for one of the Kama sutra figures she loved the most : the inverted horse with her knees along his hips. Frank chuckled :

-We name it the swing position or the aretin position from a renaissance italian sketch maker!

Shaina was a bit mortified learning that Europeans or at least Frenchmen had something comparable to Kama Sutra! She promised herself she would try all the positions with Frank in the next weeks. She was sure that Indian tradition was more complete! She didn't admit it at that moment but she was already thinking to the saree she would put on for their next encounter! John wasn't aware that he had just been hired as a permanent substitute for her almost always absent husband!

Frank leaned down and took the sensitive buds of her nipples in his mouth, kissing, sucking and licking them with evident pleasure. He soon made them hard. Harpreet had never tried any oral sex with her ; he always shut off the lights, freed his cock from his pants, pushed up her nightie, reached between her legs and entered her without the least foreplay. Frank was so different : he clearly was most interested by her own pleasure than by just emptying his balls into her pussy in a quite perfunctory gesture! Frank loved giving and receiving pleasure, always thinking to his partner. For the first time in her life, she didn't feel like a ragdoll, used and abused with no consideration!

Frank moved his hands by a couple of inches and began fondling and her gorgeous breasts. They exchanged kisses and small talk : another difference with Harpreet who was so concentrated that he had no exchanges with his wife when he fucked her : she could have been an animal or a fuck toy for males. His hands kept exploring her body, caressing her hips, her thighs or her luscious bottom as they kissed. She could feel the muscles moving on his strong arms and firm back and it was also a complete change from her husband who never exercised, never went swimming, just relaxing in front of the TV : the perfect couch potato! Even Frank's clothes added to her present enjoyment : he loved wearing body hugging shirts that flattered his large frame while Harpreet preferred baggy clothes that hid his bulging belly.

Frank told her to spread her legs as he prepared to penetrate her. She complied immediately but he ordered her to part even wider her thighs. She was surprised eing ordered around like an actress in a porn movie but she opened herself as wide as she could to please him. His next order was to open her pussy lips with her fingers to allow him to fuck her faster and deeper from the first moment. He rubbed her clit with his right thumb. Shaina had not had good oral sex ever in her life and within a minute she was panting and moaning helplessly. After another minute, she realized that her first orgasm was mounting and he hadn't even entered her!

dan57
dan57
874 Followers
12