Kira's New Adventures Ch. 08

Story Info
Three girls for Gupta.
6.1k words
3.86
19.9k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
874 Followers

Peter had traveled from London to Birmingham to present Dina to Gupta. He discovered that the Indian man had discovered a new toy with a high nobility girl named Brigitta he had blackmailed into absolute submission. He intends to complete her debasement by revealing to her husband that she is his puppet and threatening to reveal a scandal that would destroy his promising career of Member of the parliament.

Gupta had wanted to fuck immediately the three girls but his manhood hadn't met his expectations. He had ridiculed himself in front of Peter who had taken at least for the moment the leadership there.

-------

Peter went to discuss in private with Gupta when he awakened, leaving the girls harnessed at the other side of the field to forbid them to hear anything of the conversation. he had also put blinkers to their harnesses. A slave girl in his opinion should never see the humiliation of a man.

- Gupta! I don't intend to change anything in our little games. Just know that I'm probably less submissive than you thought. I told it to you several times but you didn't care! I'll submit again to you on occasions but off with your constant threats of castrating me! If we have to fight together, I'll probably win and you'll lose Leena, Dina and your job at Demeanor school! You may dominate Leena : she loves it! You may dominate Brigitta : it seems you've taken your precautions but do not push her too hard! Kyrhan could be furious and even you shpimd fear his wrath! You may even dominate Dina but she'll live most of the time in London, far out of reach for you! If you keep all of us satisfied and fulfilled, we may continue for years!

Gupta acquiesced without comment. He didn't know that Peter had decided to thwart a part of his plans about Brigitta. The garden party would take place but the events would not be those Gupta had engineered... The girls remained calm and mute. Peter's idea of leaving them in the dark had been successful. Peter knew from experience that even a limited loss of feelings stunned especially the girls. If they would have been free of their moves, they would have panicked but they were safely hobbled and would go nowhere!

- What did you plan to do with the girls, Master?

Peter had switched back to his customary submissive role.Gupta nodded. The lesson seemed to have sunk in.

- My shop is opened on Sundays until midnight. I want a girl on duty to serve the customers. I've already told my friends that Leena will be back today. They will be queuing to fuck her. She is the most classy whore in the surroundings. When they'll discover I offer them three different girls tonight, they will be mad!

- Do...; Do you really intend to prostitute me in your seedy shop, master? I cannot do it, Master!

- Of course, you'll do it, Brigitta! Otherwise, I'll personally deliver all the prints to your husband and your boss tomorrow! What is your choice? You have thirty seconds to decide.

Brigitta fell into tears

- Please, Master! Don't tell any thing to my husband. I'll obey. It was... it was just so gross and sudden : you never talked of prostituting me to your slimy friends : it's so disgusting!

- I was waiting for a visit of Leena who was with her hubbie on a tour. You might have caused a scandal and I needed a second girl just in case... You'll be afterward in regular duty, once or twice a week, depending on Leena's activities.

- Oh, master, have mercy! I'm a Lady! I can't...

- That is because you are a noble Lady that it will be more exciting for my friends. They would never even approach you or just be noticed by you. You'll receive them tonight in your cunt, mouth or ass and they will just love it! Some of them aren't rich enough to pay for two r three whores in the same night even at my bargain prices but, next time, I promise you you'll be alone on duty and the night will be very long! Prepare yourself to service men until dawn then.

- My god! You want to make me into a whore, a cheap whore!

Dina didn't protest but she was equally upset. When Consuela picked up a whole team of football, she always chose the bigger dicks for herself and told the other ones to fuck her waitress. Once she had to service eight men in a row. What Gupta wanted was just a step further. From what Leena had told her, she serviced usually about forty men each time Gupta pimped her. If it was equally divided among the three girls, it would be thirteen for her, half more than with Consuela but now she could offer also her cunt and she really knew how to use her mouth : Peter loved to relax in a bath with lavender essential oil when he was back home and afterward have a girl suck him a long time. Moreover when they had fucked, she considered her duty to clean him with her mouth and tried to make him hard again. Globally, she gave him head three or four times a day.

The last week, Peter had tried something new with her. He had invited her to visit his office. He had presented her to his main collaborators, even the secretary of the administration board he planned to add to his harem as he called it. He had today a menial task to perform : receiving the members of his staff and distribute promotions, tips and reprimands. The crisis had hit the company but it made still sizable profits and he could be generous. That wouldn't require very deep attention. An idea flashed in his mind.

- Dina! I want you under my desk immediately. I'll receive my collaborators one by one. I want you to open my fly, with your teeth, this time and suck me whenever I ask it from you with a touch of my shoe. You'll keep my cock always in your hot mouth and, of course, swallow all my spunk! Understood, girl?

- Yes, Master!

It was a new step for Dina : used probably like some secretaries in her own office were by their boss. She was proud that Peter had decided to offer her a new occasion to prove herself once more! She fell on her knees and snaked between the computer cables and Peter's leg. She didn't want to make creases on Peter's impeccable trousers. She had ironed it herself that morning : it was another of her girly duties to have him faultlessly dressed with his shoes freshly polished.

When the first man had entered the room, Peter had touched lightly her buttock with the tip of his shoe. She had immediately taken him in her mouth, as deep as he would go, tickling her tonsils and she caressed the head of his cock, insisting on the more sensitive underside. She massaged him with her lips relishing to feel him swelling in her mouth. When the second man had followed, Peter had gripped her hair under the desk. She had no intention of pulling away : so it was the gesture of an owner, it was somewhat painful but she welcomed the pain. As she continued to blow him, his grip became tighter. It was a sure indicator of his urgency. When the man left, Peter whispered to Dina :

- I'm about to cum! I want you not to lose a droplet. Swallow it all. Then, you'll make me hard again but more slowly, please, Dina. I've still fifteen persons to meet!

Dina swallowed his big load, cleaned him meticulously and started to suck him again more leisurely. When the last guy had left, Peter rolled back his armchair, helped Dina to stand up. He bunched her skirt around her waist and made her sit on his desk. He opened her blouse. She didn't wear a bra underneath, following his instructions. He started licking her nipples. They were pointing like bullets, as big as raspberries. She was moaning desperately when suddenly he stopped licking her breasts. She groaned in frustration. Peter pulled her until her buttocks were just at the edge of the desk. He grabbed her ankles in his hands and lifted them toward the ceiling. He placed them on his shoulders. His fly was still open with his cock pulled out, still gleaming with her saliva.

The tip of Peter's cock was just a couple of inches from her slit. He pushed forward, slowly but continuously. She screamed as he entered her. He just made a few pistoning movements in her cunt, to lube himself before pulling out. Her frustration had reached impossible levels. Peter changed the position of her ankles, Both of them were now on his left shoulder. Her little cunt was no more open to his penetration but her ass was now quite attainable. Peter pushed forward with the same determination. Dina felt her muscle giving way in front of the overcoming pressure. She screamed in bliss when his cock entered her. She was fucked like a whore on the desk of her boyfriend and she loved it. She felt his spunk erupting in her bowels, covering her internal walls with a thick goo.

- Master, I love you!

The idea of being used as a whore by Gupta was just another step she was happy to get over for Peter. The Indian grocer was meticulous : one girl at the shop, one girl in the back store to fuck customers on an air mattress and the last one for him to enjoy. Six hours to go : that meant two hours shifts and rotation of the girls who would not be spared anything. Peter would have to wait outdoors, receiving the fee for fucking his wife, as usual. Leena started immediately servicing men while Brigitta served in the shop. Gupta showed Dina what she was to do in either places. Then he led her to his own apartment and fucked her in his own bed. He had a slightly bigger cock than Peter. It was a bit painful for the young woman but it remained manageable.

After the two hours, Gupta reassigned Leena to the shop and Dina to the mattress in the back shop, keeping Brigitta to show her how to deal with men. He would keep an eye on Dina as she serviced her first customers. She seemed reluctant but he was absolutely sure she would manage. Brigitta might rebel. That was why he had kept her with him at that moment. Fucking her himself would be an efficient warm up for the girl. She would be more pliant after she had watched Dina being shafted long and hard. Peter was still receiving the money earned now by his girl friend and distributing condoms with no emotion.

Dina was a very good fuck from what her first customers told Gupta. Her cunt was very tight, especially after she had been fucked repeatedly. She was ready to service men orally or in her ass and to service two or three together. Leena hated it unless she really liked the guys but Dina was a good whore, a big earner making no fuss and ready to oblige. Her purse for occasional tips was getting filled up nicely. Leena had more customers but less tips as Dina was making efforts to please the men while Leena just left them enjoy her body.

Gupta knew that Leena had already spent a week at Demeanor School and she was aware of the interest of economizing her efforts. Dina would benefit from it soon. Brigitta would also when she would have been fucked by a whole brigade of one hundred horny Scotsmen! It wasn't the first time Gupta had fucked the girl in his own modest apartment but she seemed to hate the overstuffed appearance of the tiny flat with the odor of cooked food, mixed with exhalations from the toilets, nothing to do with the sanitized smell of her own house.

Gupta didn't care for Brigitta's disgust : she was in his clutches and he would earn as much money as he could with her ass! When it was her turn to work on the mattress, he told her to take off all her garments, just keeping a scarf to grace her neck and stay on her knees and elbows, offering her three holes to the males' lust. She closed her eyes in disgust as the first condom entered her cunt while another one tried to enter her mouth. The perspective to enjoy some fresh meat and especially a Lady had been quite sufficient to attract plenty of customers. Leena had serviced twenty men, Dina about thirty but Brigitta had to deal with forty of them.

Each time a customer took off a condom, he handed it to Peter who made a tight knot and threw it in a bag. One of them wasn't wearing a rubber. Brigitta bucked madlessly to dislodge him until she realized it was Gupta. It was his new idea : breeding her. She was to use condoms even with her husband and pretend one of them had been defective when Gupta would have knocked her up! Would her husband accept that excuse wasn't Gupta's problem!

When the last customer had filled his rubber, Gupta took the condoms one by one and inserted them into Brigitta's cunt. She was deep but he had to press the last ones into her cunt. To prevent them from escaping, he used a large scotch tape, covering her cunt as if she was wearing knickers. When the scotch tape would be removed, it would itch terribly but Gupta once again didn't care. She was his slave and he could do with her as he wished. She would be allowed to empty herself in the toilets of her own house. A last humiliation was that she wouldn't use the toilets of her bedroom but those meant for the servants. She would open immediately the windows and appear there to show Gupta she had obeyed to his orders.

Peter was allowed to drive his well used wife and girlfriend home but they would travel naked in the trunk, handcuffed and tied tight. He was to give them a good cold shower in the courtyard before drying them with a rasp towel. None of the girls would be allowed the comfort of a bed. They would sleep still handcuffed and blindfolded the belly perched on a low stool, Leena on Peter's bedroom doormat and Dina on the butler's mat with their knees tied to the stool legs. If the butler or another servant (all were Indian people) wanted to use them, he was free to do it. Explicit permission had been stenciled by Gupta on their buttocks in capital letters : SLUTS TO BE FUCKED! NO LIMITS! Peter had instructions not to leave his bedroom before ten o'clock! He had taken the liberty to add earplugs to prevent the girls from identifying anyone who would fuck them before Peter opened his door.

Leena told Peter later that she had been fucked twice and Dina three times until she was freed. At the moment, they had three male servants in the house : the butler, the chauffeur and the gardener. They had no ways to know who had fucked Leena or Dina. The fact Dina had been fucked three times didn't prove anything as one of the men could have fucked her twice. It was the first occasion that Gupta had publicly exposed Leena to her own servants. For the time being, they affected not to change their behavior toward their employer but they risked to change soon!

Dina and Leena slept until 3PM. Then they took a sun bath on the terrace on the side of the indoor swimming pool. The doors had been left wide open. The weather was warm, an unusual circumstance in England. The two girls worked immediately on their sun tan. Peter took place near his wife who was stark naked and tried to have the sun reach between her pert buttocks. After a few minutes frolicking together, he started really fucking his wife's cunt leisurely.

Peter suddenly felt something wet tickling his buttocks. It was Dina who shamelessly licked her way to his ass hole, pushing her tongue inside as far as it would go while he was spit-roasting Leena. The excitation made his cock grow by a good inch and gain in hardness to the great pleasure of his wife. He unloaded a bigger than usual lump into her cunt. Leena was ecstatic and thanked Dina with a big and long wet kiss that led to other girl to girl activities. Peter interfered by buggering Dina and pushing in the same time two of his fingers into Leena's back passage!

Afterwards, the two girls could be seen chatting in a very friendly manner while Peter was snoring discreetly. The girls exchanged caresses and kisses without any consideration about who could see them. The episode where they had been left for the servants to enjoy sprawled on stools at their total mercy was still in their minds. They finally found an agreement and went inside. They asked the butler and the two male servants to meet them ten minutes later in the recreation room where Leena usually made her gym and steps exercises.

When the three men arrived, they found a paper pinned to the door : "Don't knock : Enter!". They obeyed and stopped on their tracks : The beam on which Leena occasionally exercised had been pushed in the center of the room. The two girls were perched on it at about three feet above the ground. Ropes maintained both girls tied at the waist to the beam. Other ropes maintained their ankles wide apart. Both had a white leather collar around their necks. A long leash was attached to the collar and the handle was tied to rings on the ceiling. Another leash was attached to their ankles. Their heads were perfectly secured in an horizontal level to their waist. The girls were blindfolded and their ears were plugged and their wrists handcuffed on their backs just as they had been on the previous day. The difference was that their mouths were now easily attainable. There was also a change in the stenciled message on their ass cheeks : two different feminine hands had written on the girls' bottoms: "Fuck my ass and my cunt hard, please, Masters" while another message proclaimed : "fuck also my mouth!"

This time, there was no possible error of interpretation : both girls offered themselves unequivocally to Leena's servants! The three men looked one another and smiled. They verified the girls were completely tethered and couldn't move nor hear or see anything. The butler called one of the female maids, telling her to watch for Peter's awakening. She would report it immediately by knocking at the door.

Then he produced dices and they played rapidly to know who would fuck what girl. The winner would choose the girl and the hole he would ram. The second one would take the same girl but use her remaining hole as their bonds allowed their total availability but forbade the simultaneous use of their cunt and back passage. The butler won and chose to use Leena's cunt. The gardener won the second place with his boss' wife. He was quite pleased to have her blow him!

The chauffeur had lost : his consolation prize would be to spank Dina and then apply ten of his best cane strokes on her bottom. Leena had arranged it with the butler some time before. She had promised Dina she would be caned before returning to London! She always kept to her promises. The spanking would start when his colleagues would have finished fucking Leena so that they could enjoy her chastisement, too!. He took a great pleasure taking out one of the ear plugs that made Dina deaf. He whispered to her with a suave voice that they had played the girls on dice and she had just lost. To punish her, she would be spanked by hand quite hard then she would receive ten cane strokes on her bottom. The punishment would start as soon as his colleagues had finished fucking Leena. There would be no advance warning, no soothing caresses.

- But, Master, What have I done to be punished? I never even saw any of you!

- That's true, girl but who has decided that sex was fair? You're a submissive girl, I'm a domme man. So, you'll suffer just for our pleasure, just for our whims! Life is unfair, girl!

The butler placed a large scotch tape on her mouth to silence her. With the blindfold and the ear plugs, she was totally cut from the world outside. He let her sweat in fearful anticipation in her bonds. He watched her from the corner of his eyes while he enjoyed Leena. When they were done with it, he turned toward the chauffeur and gestured toward Dina. The man took off her gag and her blindfold. Dina blinked and discovered Leena tightly bound and muted.She tried to argue a last time as soon as her gag had been removed. Truely speaking, Leena had offered her a small sample by giving her four slapson her naked ass cheeks; Dina had loved the feeling. She couldn't wait to be really spanked by a burly man but it was so funny to plead! Dina was in her devious ways a real minx!

- Master, I don't want.. I won't stand it...

- I know, sweetie, knowing you are about to be punished pretty hard is pretty harsh. You'll never be able to sit down on your bottom for a couple of days!

dan57
dan57
874 Followers
12