Kira's New Adventures Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The acupuncturist had finished placing the needles. He stimulated the points by turning the needles and pushing and pulling them by a few millimeters into Kira's skin. It hadn't been really painful although Kira had shrieked a few times when Dr Jun had pushed the needles in. Stimulation had been lick electric jolts in very sensitive places : her lips, breasts, nipples and her clit hood. Kira felt a tickling in these places. She was trying to understand her feelings. The tickling was followed by unusual warmth. She thought it was blood bur a glance to a mirror stopped her worrying. There was no blood on her breasts.

The warm feeling was increasing. Kira felt now as if her whole boobs and pussy were on fire. The warmth was now irradiating throughout her belly and her lips. A moan escaped from her lips. Now even her thighs and legs were on fire. She felt some humidity oozing from her cunt. She didn't need to look down to this part of her body : it was girl's cum. Kira was drooling with pleasure, wriggling in sexual bliss, just as if she had made love with Kyrhan and Dan for a long time. But nobody had even caressed her. Just this old Chinese man had sunk needles into her skin and it had been sufficient to send her into the throes of yet another memorable climax. She screamed when it hit her as she hadn't expected it. In her frenzied state, she felt another top class orgasm building in her loins. She arched her back on the bed and screamed again

Dr Jun had joined Leena. He had admired her luscious curves exhibited in the most revealing manners before taking his place in the armchair. Leena had plunged on him. She had discovered to her amazement that the old man sported a quite appetizing cock that many younger men would envy him. It was long, hard and sinewy. In a minute, it had been swallowed to the hilt. Its head was divinely massaged by Leena's expert throat muscles.

When Kira started to scream continuously, all the eyes of the men turned toward the writhing body on the podium. The girls kept focused on their jobs but they were as thrilled as the men they were servicing. Kyrhan had sufficient self control to congratulate Dr Jun.

- God! I've never seen my wife in such frenzy since our wedding. I never thought that your needles could be that efficient!

Dr Jun didn't reply. He was already cumming into Leena's sucking mouth. Kyrhan smiled, far from being upset by the Chinese man's impoliteness. He clapped his hands to draw general attention.

- May I suggest we move to the beds with our girls. They have done a good job. It would be appropriate for us to reward them.

They followed Kyrhan's advice. Dr Jun was somewhat mortified not having been able to keep himself in check. Leena had displayed all her skills to obtain that little victory. Jun stupefied her when he took her in his arms and carried her to the bed. Old wrinkled men could have strength left apparently! When he lay her on the bed ready for them, she discovered that she had been very far from reality : Jun's cock was already back to its best length and hardness. She took it into her hands to massage it and draw it toward her cunt. She had never tried out such an old man but something told her she would make frequent trips to Singapore in the future. If she surpassed herself, maybe he would agree to use his marvelous needles on herself, too!

Kyrhan was in a similar frenzy. He had carried Naina to the bed on the double but instead of making her lie on the couch, he had pushed her front against the carved headboard. Naina had found places to grip the headboard with her hands and feet. She was crucified on the wall but Kyrhan used only one nail to fix her on the headboard, pushing his cock into her now permanently loosened ass hole. She screamed when he entered her fully but there was not even a trace of pain in her scream as he hammered his cock into her bowels.

Kira was still moaning on her bed when Kyrhan helped Naina on the bed. He made her on her back with her legs wide open and bent down to lick her cunt. His tongue was long and hard, quite comparable to ordinary men's cock. He plunged it into Naina's sopping wet cunt, alternating deep penetrations of his snake like tongue with sucks and licks of her clit and fingering of her G spot. It was something his friend Dan had taught him and no girl resisted to such ministrations. Naina was no exception!

Kyrhan made his partner reach two successive climaxes before allowing her to rest at last. He whispered to her ear :

- When our good doctor Jun has finished with Kira, I'll ask him to test his needles on you!

- Oh no, Prince. Kira had been on a high now for half an hour. I would die if I cummed that long!

- Don't be silly : no woman without a medical problem ever died of too much sex! At the worst, she faints out or fall asleep, nothing worse!

- I'm to your orders, Master, just like the rest of us!

Kira's excited state had dwindled down from continuous screaming down to enamored sobs and moans. She was clearly still enjoying her feelings but she had fallen from the initial peak. Kyrhan turned toward Jun who was resting after having spewed his jizz a second time into Leena. She had received a copious load into her cunt and the last spurts had covered her belly from her navel to her twat. She was actively collecting it with a finger before sucking it. She was swallowing Jun's seed, just as if it was the finest nectar. When he realized that Kyrhan was speaking to him, Jun went back serious and concentrated.

- No, Prince! There's no need to replace the princess for the time being. The acupuncture points I used can be stimulated several times in a row with the same effects. Look.

Jun went back on Kira's bedside. He took the needles handles and turned them around delicately. Kira was in a daze, completely unable to react to what was done to her. She felt cold on the sweat sodden sheets of her bed. Soon after, a now familiar warmth invaded her body with an inflow of pleasurable feelings. It was an addiction she would welcome : becoming addicted to sexual pleasure, becoming unable to live without it! All the eyes of the assistance were turned toward her. When the first scream of pleasure came, the six of them applauded. The cheers were addressed to Kira but also to Dr Jun who was the hero of the evening!

Mavika (Debbie) was very busy with Dr Ghopal. Her own experience had told her he wasn't very accustomed to sexual orgies. It was probably the first time he was involved in group sex. She doubted he would be able to spew more than a single load of seed : so she was trying her best to postpone this moment, to keep him on a high as long as possible. He was strong. Mavika made a mental note to tell to Kira she should send a girl to him every day, a different one every day if possible. After a few months, he would become a real stud! Everything considered, Kira had started the process herself. She was the second. Naina and Leena could follow up...

She was changing regularly positions. For the time being, he was on top and he was fucking her at leisure but she controlled him with her ankles crossed behind his back. She could stop any pounding immediately and having the upper hand on the man who was nominally in charge of their coupling was a turn on for her. He dominated her but she was mastering him. Abbie would never have agreed to such a situation. Perhaps she should ask him to meet Kira and Kyrhan : he played too often the boss in their couple. Kyrhan was subtler : he controlled every one but appeared to leave them totally in command. Kira was also bewitching : everyone felt she was completely submissive but she finally manipulated them just as she wanted! Kira's screams of pleasure continued to punctuate the evening until midnight. Kyrhan let all of them to rest for an hour. He had proposed to swap girls. Dr Jun examined Kira and announced she could reach another climax with his needles but after that, she was to rest.

Kyrhan proposed the new pairings. Dr Jun found himself paired with Naina, Dr Ghopal with Leena he had known and desired for years. Kyrhan would discover Mavika at last. Both of them were quite interested by the other one : Mavika wished to be fully dominated by the powerful and magnificent Indian prince while Kyrhan had never fucked a top class call girl The freshness and ingenuity of Naina would produce miracles on an aging man such as Dr Jun. Her own experience with his needles would have to wait for another occasion.

Ghopal presented his excuses to Leena : Mavika had milked him dry before changing partners and he doubted he could be of any interest to another woman! Leena assumed with an expert eye her new partner and laughed quietly.

- We are going to see whether you're really useless! I bet whatever you want I can revive you in minutes.

Ghopal was just too eager to let her try to make him hard again. She made him on his four and she pushed a finger in his anus. He squirmed somewhat but allowed her to continue. She caressed his prostate gland with the tip of her finger and in no time, he discovered to his surprise that she had made him pretty hard again with very little effort. He didn't waste a minute before trying to thank her for her very successful efforts

When Kyrhan announced another swap, he asked Dr Jun to take off the needles in Kira's skin. She protested somewhat, ready to enjoy the same pleasure yet another time but Kyrhan had other ideas. He told Naina and Leena to change the sheets on the beds while Mavika was busy making him hard again. Both Jun and Ghopal excused themselves : they were completely drained.

- OK I won't insist for a last effort from our girls : they have done a very good job, indeed. Let them lie on the lower beds. Dr Jun, would you be kind enough to use your clever little needles on the three of them. Meanwhile, I'm going to fuck my dear wife Kira on the master bed.

Kira had already fully recovered from her exertions and she was ready to taste the real thing at last. She had been frustrated, not feeling the weight of a man pressing on her belly or her back. The salty taste of cum in her mouth was something she craved for at this moment, especially if the cum came from her Indian husband... Kyrhan had no intention of denying her that pleasure. They would be surrounded by a chorus of three girls in continuous ecstasy. Is there a better way to give a man like Kyrhan strength?

12