Keep It Between the Lines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then, as expected, she yielded to Asch's distortion of perception, allowing the others to play with her body as she entered an agentic state and succumbed to the belief that lesbian sexual attraction was a natural and normal emotion. She became an enthusiastic participant in the group sex that followed, engaging in manual penetration of Subjects X, E and F as well as mutual oral stimulation of Subject L. In addition, she simulated breastfeeding on L while being manually penetrated by F. (The full recordings from the experiment have been archived in this researcher's personal collection and are available on request.)

Even when this researcher personally entered the room and participated in the sexual activities, it wasn't enough to disrupt Subject K's new foundational state of perception. Indeed, seeing yet another woman act on her lesbian desires only cemented K's new belief that they were natural and normal, and by the time she experienced physical exhaustion sufficient to prevent her from continuing, her agentic state was so deep and profound that she agreed with everything this researcher told her--including the need for more research in a private setting. Naturally, further case studies will continue... but this researcher is already planning to transfer Subject K to the long-term dependency experiments.

THE END

12