Katie's on the Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My ass, do it in my ass, please," I sobbed, disgusted by the idea of taking his cock into my mouth. I was terrified that he would force me to suck him clean. Moments later, I felt him shudder, and fill my colon with his hot cum. It burned, but I was so relieved that he was done, I welcomed the stinging pain. When he finally pulled out, slowly, savouring the sensation of slipping out of my ass, I could feel it dripping from inside me in thick, sticky globs. Mike dropped my arm, at last, and hugged me from behind, kissing my neck.

"That was perfect, Katie, perfect." I was numb with shock, pain, and whatever it was that he'd drugged me with, and would have slid to lie in the dirt had his strong arms not been holding me up. "Thank you so much, darling. You are so beautiful, so perfect," he murmured into the nape of my neck. Mike picked me up, and carried me around to the passenger seat of the truck, scooping up my jeans and panties along the way. He set me down in the seat, and helped me to pull my jeans and panties up my shaking legs. He even helped me to re-tie my hair, gently pulling out the tangles and snarls before securing it with the pony-tail elastic. He shut the door, and came back around to the driver's side.

He didn't say a word, as he started the truck, pulled a three-point-turn in the clearing, and headed on back down the track. I checked the time, and felt shocked--we'd only been gone from the site for an hour and a half--it felt like the whole day had passed by, with him grunting and buried in my asshole for three-quarters of it. After we'd gotten back on the highway, Mike turned the truck towards town again. He asked me quietly where I lived, explaining that due to my having heat-stroke, he was going to drop me off at home and give me the rest of the day off. I gave him directions in a subdued voice. We rode in total silence for the rest of the trip. When he pulled into my driveway, he hopped out of the idling truck and came around to help me out of the seat. He carried me to the door, setting me carefully down in front of it, and waited until I'd dug my keys out of my bag. When I'd finally got the door unlocked, he gently kissed me on the mouth. It was the first time that he'd kissed me, and he took his time, with long, slow swipes of his tongue, and gentle pressure from his lips. He finally pulled back, and tilted my head up, so that my green eyes met his deep, beautiful blue ones.

"I'll see you on the work-site tomorrow, sweetheart." It was a statement, not a question. "Don't let me catch you sitting down on the job again."

12