Kathy and Pete

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next month Pete fucked me in every room in my house and on damned near every piece of furniture and appliance that we owned. Ken was always in town, but never close like Pete wanted. Just when I was about to give up hope that it would ever happen (I wanted it, I wanted it bad - I wanted to see stars again) Ken gave us the opportunity. He hosted a poker party at our house.

I told Pete about it and told him that it was our chance.

"How is that our chance?"

"I'll tell him that I don't want to hang around a bunch of cigar smoking, drinking card players and that I'm going to go out and see a movie."

"What good does that do us?"

"I'll unlock the window in the spare bedroom and after I leave the house you and I will climb in through the window and get it on. Ken will be less than fifteen feet away and wide awake. You can do me as many times as you want until it is time for me to come home from the movies."

"Great! Lets do it."

+++++++++++++++++++++++

The night of the game I gave Ken a passionate kiss (with plenty of tongue) in front of his buddies and said, "Win baby, win" and then I headed out 'to go to the movies'. Where I actually went was next door to get Pete and then Pete and I went back to my house and climbed in the unlocked bedroom window. The poker game was noisy and that was a good thing because it covered over any noise that Pete and I might have made.

There was no romance involved. It was straight up fucking and sucking. Pete wanted to get off in my body as many times as he could before either the poker game ended or he couldn't get it up any more. The first time lasted about five minutes and Pete managed to get me off twice before he came. I sucked his cock to get him hard and the second time he lasted almost twelve minutes giving me half a dozen small orgasms before he came. The third time was fourteen minutes and there almost wasn't a fourth time. I wanted Pete to eat my pussy and he turned his nose up and said:

"You have cum in you. No way I'm going to eat you."

"It's all right for me to suck your cock when it comes out of my pussy covered in your juices and mine, but you can't do it?"

"Get serious Kathy. Only faggots lick up a man's cum."

Pete didn't know it, but he had just planted the seeds of the end of our affair.

"Suck me baby" he said, "Get me up so I can go again."

"Get yourself up Pete. I'll sit over here and wait."

The look on his face was, "What's wrong with you woman?" What was wrong with me is that I was pissed and not because he wouldn't eat my pussy. He as much as called the man I loved a faggot and it wasn't setting well with me. He got himself up and we went one more time. Even pissed it was still exciting to me that Pete was fucking me with Ken just down the hall. It was so exciting for me that even though I don't like anal I almost let Pete talk me into putting his huge cock up my dirt road. Only almost - just before I almost said yes I thought of that huge log going into my teeny tiny asshole and how much it was going to hurt and I came to my senses.

We dressed and went out the window and then I went around to the front door and 'came home from the movies'.

++++++++++++++++++++++

Again, I thought that would be the end of the chance taking, but again I was wrong. Next Pete wanted to do me in front of Ken with Ken watching. He wanted me to try and talk Ken into wife swapping, swinging or something like that. That had no interest for me at all. In the first place I knew my Ken. The very idea would be appalling to him. He was the original 'straight arrow' and just my bringing up the subject would damage our relationship and no way did I want that to ever happen. I was an absolute slut and I fucked around on him big time, but I loved the man to death and had every intention of growing old with him. I told Pete:

"No Pete. Not just no, but hell no! Absolutely no fucking way!"

"But it would put an end to our having to sneak around."

He didn't get it. He didn't understand that it was the sneaking around that made it exciting.

Pete didn't like me telling him no so he got huffy and cut me off. I guess he thought I would roll over and die if I couldn't have his nine inches. I did miss it, but the truth of the matter was that I was more into sex than size, and I still wasn't too happy with him over the 'faggot' comment. All I did was take Ken from three or four times a week to five and six times and when Ken made his next trip out of town instead of walking next door to see Pete I went out for a night on the town. I picked up a real hunky guy and spent two days fucking his socks off.

I still had coffee with Susie every morning and she told me that Pete was beside himself; he was not used to having women walk away from him and ignore him. That was the trouble with men with big cocks, they thought it made them God's gift to women. But just as I had been able to put Brad behind me, I put Pete behind me too. It was a little harder because Pete still lived right next door, but I did it. In fact, I have already set my sights on his replacement. There is a personal trainer at the gym where I work out and the bulge in his shorts leads me to believe that he can fill the bill.

Well, fill what I want filled anyway.

12