Just When I Thought It Was Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kissed me as he pushed me down onto the bed and I opened my legs wide for him to give him complete access to my body and allow him to use me in any way he desired. I looked down as he positioned himself between my thighs and I marvelled at the magnificent cock standing proud in front of him, its swollen purple head looking angry and ready to attack my pussy. I had no wish to deny him so I reached down, took his thick meat in my hand and guided him to me slippery opening.

'Give it to me stud, I want you to fuck me with every last centimetre you've got,' I demanded.

'Let's get it good and deep for you then,' he smiled as he lifted my legs over his shoulders and rammed his entire length into me in one magical stroke of his cock. He was certainly deeper like this and I doubt I could have taken this much of him the first time but I was well fucked by now and he'd started to make my tight old pussy his own. This time my body welcomed him without protest and my pussy moulded itself around him and greedily clung to every part of his delectable shaft. Again and again he rammed his thick cock home and each time I felt the large helmet of his cock hit the back of my passage, I quivered as he literally pumped me closer and closer to release. Having my legs over his shoulders like this while he fucked me made me totally submissive to his pounding thrusts and I really enjoyed feeling him take his pleasure from me like I was his slut. It was a role he quickly adapted to once he realised I was enjoying his masculine dominance. I was 'respectable' to everyone who knew me but this was just me and I wanted to be anything but respectable while I was with Andy.

'Fuck me Andy, fuck me with that big cock of yours,' I grunted each time he drove his weapon home.

'Make up for lost time Beth and cum on my cock again; let yourself go,' he demanded. 'Cum for me!'

'Just take me Andy. Make me a slut for your gorgeous cock and fuck me hard.'

He drove himself into me again and again, hard and deep, making my pussy burn with lust. Every time he pulled out of me I clenched his shaft with my muscles and when he thrust his cock back into me, I relaxed to welcome him home. I desperately wanted him to cum for me again but having shot a huge load already, he was in no rush. My own orgasm ripped through my entire body, sending me into convulsions of delirium as the pleasure washed over me in wave after wave of orgasmic delight every time I felt the head of his cock hit the back of my passage. His cock was bathed in my juices as I came all over him while he continued to fuck me senseless.

Just as my orgasm started to subside, he pulled out, leaving me feeling empty without him and moved me onto all fours. I could barely lift my head off the pillow and had barely started to come to terms with reality again when he impaled me on his rampant cock in one powerful thrust and I was once again his. He had a firm hold of my hips so that as he drove forward, he also pulled me back onto him. At no point in my life had I ever felt a cock so deep inside me. My pussy was stretched to the limit around his thick shaft so it was like being turned inside out and then back again every time he moved out of me and then drove back into my depths. I was sure I could feel the swollen head of his cock hitting my cervix but all I could do was push back against him to meet each thrust and take as much of him inside me as I could.

Again I could feel my orgasm start to build and I was a slave to the magic his magnificent manhood was giving me.

'Oh God, I'm going to cum again!' I screamed. 'Don't stop! Make me cum on you while you fuck me.'

Just as I was getting lost in the ecstasy of his pounding cock he surprised me by rubbing my exposed bum hole with his thumb. Nobody had ever done that to me before and it was depraved but also surprisingly pleasurable as it pushed me over the edge. I squirted hard on him, coating his marauding cock with my copious fluids. I felt utterly spent but I still needed his seed.

'I need your cum Andy; I need you to cum for me and fill me with your hot young sperm,' I demanded.

'Here it comes Beth, I want you to have it all!'

I quickly pulled myself off his driving cock and spun around as fast as I could, taking his big, slippery cock into my willing mouth and sucking him for all I was worth. He was so close, he wasn't going to argue and simply grabbed hold of my head as he started to fuck my mouth. As much as I wanted to feel him emptying his seed into my pussy again, I also wanted to feel him shooting his cum in my mouth. What better way for him to use me and me to give myself to him than let him cum in my mouth so I could swallow his load. On the rare occasions I'd let a man cum in my mouth before, I'd always spat it out but right now I wanted Andy to take me completely. He'd given this old lady a whole new lease of life and allowed me to discover the long lost pleasures of a man with a beautiful big cock so I was happy for him to make me his cumslut while we were together.

He was fucking my mouth just like it was a pussy and I was gagging a little on his monster but I could feel him start to stiffen and swell as he built to his release. With a final thrust into my eager mouth he started to cum. Jet after jet of thick, creamy cum shot to the back of my throat and I eagerly swallowed every last drop he could give me. I could feel his cock throbbing and pulsating in my mouth as he unloaded his balls into my stomach and it was so hot to feel a man cumming in my mouth for the first time in decades. He collapsed on the bed, exhausted and I followed him, keeping his cock trapped in my mouth and continuing to suck every last drop of sperm from him. Satisfied he had nothing more to give me, I let his shrinking cock fall from my lips and collapsed next to him.

'That was incredible!' I gasped. 'I swear that's the best sex I've ever experienced.'

'It was for me too Beth; you were incredible. I don't know what came over you but I absolutely loved it!'

I smiled at him. 'You enjoyed having an old slut to fuck who begged for your cum did you?' I asked.

'It was fantastic, yes, but I thought you wanted me to be loving and caring?' he asked.

'It seems my friend, Diane, was right and the reality of this arrangement was slightly different for me but I think I was happy to embrace that role because I was comfortable enough with you to know that you will respect me and consider my feelings and needs. I think that knowing our connection is a little more than simply fucking has allowed me to let myself go more than I ever thought possible.'

'So what now?' he asked. 'I'd love to keep seeing you.'

'I'd love that too Andy,' I replied, kissing him. 'And next time it doesn't have to be a hotel. I want you to fuck me in my own bed.'

'You're sure?' he asked, hesitantly.

'Yes. I loved George and I always will but he's gone and it's time for me to enjoy a new man in my life. I want that man to be you and I want you to keep me very satisfied in bed while letting me see where this journey takes me.'

I returned home a very happy and content woman. For the next couple of days I only had to think of Andy's big cock and I could feel him still inside me. I hoped his next visit would be soon and perhaps I could find yet more pleasures in my new life. Just when I thought my sex life was long over, it turned out that in many ways it was just about to begin.