Just a Few of My Favorite Things

Story Info
The way her strap-on fills my fuck-hungry asshole is so...
2.2k words
3.66
19.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm testing out a new style on this one as it has been brought to my attention by readers of other stories I have authored that my style needs work. So, in that vein I bring to you, dear reader, a loving tale that's hopefully filled with a bit more clarity and passion than was in my prior submissions. Enjoy!

Requisite boilerplate: characters imagined in this tale are of consenting age and disposition. (They're a well seasoned wife and husband that speak English for "Rice Cake") and unambiguously and significantly exceed 18 years of age. Oh yeah, they're adults alright!

___________________________________________________________________

These are a few of my favorite things

I ass-embled(😁) into my familiar position on hands and knees, completely nude but for the black leather collar adorning my neck with metal studs spelling "Hers." My bare ass's pointing at the ceiling, my head flush with the mattress making my body form a downward angle facing the headboard. My legs are spaced as far apart as I can get, balls hanging heavily below my slight paunch. My modestly girthed cock also hangs. I'm now open for her inspection.

I hear the door slowly creak open announcing her entry into the bedroom. I flinch at attention with my heart palpitating and sweat beading on my forehead. I am undone by my eagerness.

She comes upon me from the rear with tortuously measured steps that mark her undeniable seductive femininity, just like a silent angel on a mission: stealthily, confident, determined.

She confirms my diminutive station to hers by smacking, then gently rubbing, her hands on either side of my cheeks and stretching my buns open wide. This exposes my long crack and dark asshole, which is always available for her exclusive free use. There are no words from her, just a "hm hmmm'', signifying tacit approval.

She cups her hand on the side of her mouth softly whispering a secret into my ear, "Babe, you're my little plaything tonight. I'm going to fuck your brains out. I'm not asking, just telling you! I'm gonna shove my big fat rubber prick right up your fat hole until I cream pussy juice all over your sexy body. You're going to squeal with delight when I see-saw its head in and out of your itty bitty boy cunt!"

I then detect a slight shiver from her which momentarily betrays her dominance over me, her personal love slave. I sigh at the anticipation of my raping. My impatient asshole spasms and I want her in me right now!

I desperately plead to my stunning copper haired beauty, "Darn Sheena, take me right now, I don't want to wait any more," I state in lust filled stupor, absentmindedly pausing my deference to her.

Her Majesty the Famed scoffs, "Excuse ME? It's me that tells YOU what I want, and YOU do it when I say. Say 'yes' to that, my hunky assed slut!" When I don't respond in sufficient time for her liking she says, "YES?" and slaps my cheek, harder this time.

I weakly emit a "yelp" and she merely chuckles revelously in her superiority.

And so begins a torturous litany of teasing. First, her fingers slide ever so slowly on the insides of my legs, upwardly towards my ample behind. Goosebumps rise with her progression. She pauses temporarily before striking my buttocks once more to affirm who's in charge. I gasp at what might come, hopefully me.

Continuing, I feel her palm sliding then wrapping delicately around the underside of my suspended sac and caresses only with her fingertips, rear to fore. I sigh heavily at the sensation.

She then furthers my torment by gliding both her hands along the sides of my scroti where it meets the mainland, barely making contact. This too conjures serious goosies and I tilt my head high in ecstasy.

I gasp, "Mihhhhsss..."

My dick begins to swell, I can feel the rush of blood quickly flooding it just after surrounding the periphery of my testes in a warm bath of nirvana. It's all too much already and it's only just begun.

She queries, "How'd you like that?" in more of a statement.

I feel her gently tugging my pud to the rear and sliding my mushroom cap along the crack. She knows how much I crave this, and again I wordlessly express my pleasure.

"Mmm that's sooo good."

She abruptly gives my stiffening cock a mild swat barking, "say something!"

"Feels really good. More, please" I meekly respond.

She chides me, "Only my big strong ass slut like you would beg for a backwards hand Job. Well, that's not going to happen. I will, however, rub it till it hurts so good. Then it's MY time."

She makes good on her threat and jerks me till I'm almost painfully hard. Then I reach back and grab a hold of her make believe appendage. It's like a missile it's so stiff. She hums at the sensation of my grip and my deliberate nudge of the base upon her quim. She begins to rock gently into my hand, her momentary cock sleeve.

She authoritatively pushes my hand away, bends forward and licks from my taint to the top of my butt cleft, her hot tongue driving me insane. She pinches my left cheek and stops to take in the vision of the "toy" before her who's completely at her mercy. I hear, then feel, saliva being expelled upon my pucker just before she sinks her teeth into my meaty right cheek, and I groan with delight.

As I solicit for more biting she declares, "I'm going to enjoy wrecking this nice soft tight ass"

Then she sinks her teeth into my flesh again and goes wild with glee.

I chortely retorted, "please! Show mercy upon such a vulnerable portal as mine."

"The time for talk is over, my man, as I'm about to split that ass in two."

I resisted the urge to point out that it's already cleaved, lest I incur her ire and be besmoat with the consequences.

I can feel her line up the rubber penile glans against my waiting star, nudging it in and unceremoniously ramming it holm. I lurch in surprise and lower my head. The ecstasy of the forceful intrusion is only amplified by the contact of her fore thighs upon the rear of mine. The warmth generated by the friction of her invading member makes my head shiver in other worldly delight. I love the feel of her strap on and the sounds of her grunts as she grinds her budding clit against the harness. I'm being rutted by the most beautiful curvaceous woman who towers over my ass, her play thing.

I look back at her face and note a sheen of sweat from the exertions. My own skin burns hot and too is perspiring, but mine is strictly from pleasure, not effort. I'm being ridden hard and fast and loving it.

"That fuckin' asshole is still so friggin tight after all the times I've ravaged it. Squeeze that hot butt around my dick like a good compliant anal husband."

"Fuck yes, my mistress. I'll squeeze it so hard that it'll get stuck. Fuck me harder so that doesn't happen."

On queue her pumping accelerates to a dizzying pace. Her bounces against my flesh must be giving her clit a glorious hump. I bet it's standing at attention by now. I crush my face on the mattress as I moan. I can sense her smiling triumphantly.

She's practically standing when she parks her plump bottom atop my lower back as if it's found its destined perch. Her motion turns to a hip swiveling action, gyrating up, down and all around, covering all the angles - some electrifying, some excruciating. Either way it drives me towards the pending eruption.

She settles into a rhythmic sway. The tempo of her thrusts increases and I can't get my ass high enough, so I further sublimate my face downward by pressing so hard it forms a dent in the sheets. Just then a new thought jumps in my head: what if I reach my arms back and grab HER ass? Wouldn't that be an unruly act of recalcitrance! I surprise myself by intrepidly doing just that. She's caught by surprise at my grip upon her cheeks and I take the opportunity to pull them apart.

"Did you think you can turn the tables on me so easily?" I first hear, then feel, a strong disciplinary smack upon my cheeks. The searing sting catches me off guard.

I drop my hold upon her butt. She seizes advantage by shuttling her knees closer to mine. That affords her the leverage to amplify her plundering motions to near vertical. I crane my neck up as I'm riveted by the image of a mirrored rear view. I'm awestruck watching her bodacious behind bouncing against mine. I can see the wrecking ball swing of her perfectly round breasts. Her bottom keeps crashing against mine. My dick's arrowhead is freely swinging in sync with her pushes, just like a crazed compass needle. I barely catch a hint of her pistoning girthy shaft as my anal ring clings earnestly to it, not wanting to let go.

As our breathing quickens and shallows she spreads her knees further apart for better purchase atop my ass, so much so that I can now see her bristling sodden pussy. Her slot shaped asshole winks open and closed with each collision. I can't hold out much longer, but to release before her would constitute the unpardonable, so I grit my teeth to stave off the inevitable.

"Can't stop from cummi..." I urke a gasp with a pained grimace.

Her open legs constrict mine together so that my cock and balls are squeezed out beyond my rear. It almost feels like they're detaching from my body.

"I'm squashing that big ass of yours and fucking it with my cock. Say you love it!"

"I do. Please fuck it harder it so it tickles deep in my canal," I exasperate.

She yells out at her own precipice, "Fuck yah! Here it comes, baby. Ahhh...", and she tilts her face towards the ceiling in ecstasy, then slumps forward upon my back, exhausted, "Damn, babe, that tush of yours is such a fun house."

I feel her razor sharp taut nipples dig into my upper back like push pins. She must feel that too because she's now pinching, pulling and twirling my man boob nips. She takes another chunk of my skin with her dental sabers. I slowly breathe out in resolve as she clamps down.

Without warning I'm flipped face up. I'm too startled to offer resistance, but still hard as a diamond. She's on her haunches facing me and shoves my legs skyward and onto her shoulders to spread them further apart. I know what's coming and it's just what I need.

"You gonna cum lots, on my tits?" I simply nod my answer with my eyes shut and mouth agape, "then you get to clean this mess and draw me a bubble bath, afterwards."

I'm in no position to refuse and lay my head down and stare at the ceiling. She grabs my shaft with one hand and slowly jerks up and down, purposefully avoiding the hyper sensitized head. It drives me to insanity with lust. The tip of my cock is crimson and angrily flared. It's time! With a devious smirk she quickens the pace, only occasionally grazing the sensitized tip. Then, as I am about to burst, she furiously pistons her hand up and down.

"That's it!, pump it baby," I breathlessly moan.

I try in vain to hold off but it's pointless and I give in to the mounting pressure. A geyser of cum fires out my cocj's pinhole and splashes vilently against her breasts like a tsunami. What cum doesn't hold fast to her busty chest rebounds all over my torso.

I finally exhale and momentarily lay back prostrated on the floor. She breaks my revery by gently slapping my feet and I roll sideways to stand up. As I do so my shriveled love stick leaks a few drops. She smiles at this and points out her own soaked womanhood.

I quickly move into the ensuite, wipe my balls and cock with the same damp rag she uses to clean herself while showering. I can't resist a sniff. Her aroma is an undeniable aphrodisiac. I replace it on the shower shelf, plug the tub drain, sprinkle in lavender salts and run warm water. I am already fondly reminiscing about our incredible love session and can't help but smile.

I whet a new rag and bring it into the bedroom to cleanse my love. I proffer my hand so she can stand up and off our marital bed. She sways suggestively towards the lavatory sporting a hidden grin. Already I feel that familiar stirring in my loins. She steeps herself in the frothy bath water and lays her head back for me to shampoo.

I come upon her from the rear eagerly, reverently, determined, in my love for you.

SHE is my favorite thing.

___________________________________________________________________

READER SURVEY:

What's your primary disposition towards "pegging"?

(choose as many as you like)

I feel like I ____________:

[ ] Love GIVING!

[ ] Like ...

[ ] Indifferent ...

[ ] Not comfortable with ...

[ ] You're joking, I'm not ...

[ ] Love GETTING

[ ] Like ...

[ ] Indifferent ...

[ ] Not Comfortable ...

[ ] Heck no I'm not ...