Journey of a Lifetime

Story Info
She was hot and passed out and right next to me.
1.7k words
3.78
88.7k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story, so please comment your thoughts on my work. Also, may be a stretch especially this late but I'm entering the April Fools' Day Contest, so do vote on my story if you like it. Thanks!

I'd like to thank fermat for grammatical comments.

*********************************************************

Aisha had told us she might pass out. She'd had too much to drink last night and may be also some edibles not to be mixed. She'd had trouble walking to our rendezvous point; almost got hit by a car. She was glad the trip was over and she could get home safely now. She said to leave her in the car if she was passed out and that she was sorry for the trouble. She staggered her way to the backseat of our SUV, took her trench coat off, threw it on like a blanket and fell asleep. That was it.

I sat in the backseat with her. Maybe if her coat hadn't fallen off, it wouldn't have happened. Maybe. Underneath it, she had had on a sleeveless golden top and a short denim skirt that buttoned down the center. A very short denim skirt from last night. And she was breathtakingly beautiful. Her smooth long athletic legs tangled in each other as she snuggled in her seat. Her wheatish skin softly glowing in the midday sun. Her glossy raven hair bouncing off her shoulders. Her slender arms wrapped around her, pushing her breasts together. Oh god, her breasts. Perfect round breasts that hung under the light shimmering fabric carelessly. She was a goddess. But in a car speeding on a highway, coats tend to fall off sleeping people sooner or later.

If that had been all, I still could've really kept it in me. I could've just watched her. I would've just ogled her perfect body the whole ride and it would've been enough. But you know what happened next, you know, you fucking bastard. She fell on me. She leaned on my shoulder first. She waved a woozy hand at my face (drunkese for "do you mind"). Of course I didn't. She smelled like strawberry (and vomit, but hey.) And it took a couple of minutes for her head to roll down to my lap. I considered putting her back in her seat but I thought it might be inappropriate for me to carry her and/or touch her that much. Honestly, she looked quite comfortable there. She probably slept better for having the extra space. I decided I could just sit there like that. I thought I could just sit there like that. Hehe.

Nobody was paying attention to us. Eduardo was a hundred and ten percent occupied with not getting our college asses killed on the highway. His trusty navigator was glued to this and that facebook meme. Alex and Yiwei were asleep in the middle. Some godforsaken misogynistic rap reeled on incoherently. She was on my lap. Her hair fallen between my legs. Her breasts squeezed up against the side of my leg. Her lips inches away from my dick. Her skirt ridden up slightly. The curve of her ass falling out, bulging against the hem. Skin peeping through the gaps between the buttons timidly. The buttons holding together the tight skirt stretched by her supple thighs, waiting to pop. I was watching her, breathing heavily, controlling myself. Time moves so slowly. Damn it. I ripped the sorry skirt off her legs and the scandalous black thong underneath and dove over her and fucked her passionately, in my head. In my head. Only in my head. Oh god, I so wanted to know her thong. I had the most obvious huge boner. It was such torture.

I probably should have covered her up and watched Flash on my phone or something but yeah no I didn't. I slipped a hand under her skirt and pulled the waistband of her panty up. Indeed it was a thong. But it was red. A really bright fucking red. And yes, I didn't stop. I tugged on her top until her breasts were falling out and you could see the areolae peeking out the neckline. I touched them. So soft. I slipped my fingers underneath the fabric and brushed her nipples. It wasn't drawing attention so I gradually acquainted myself with her breasts, fondling them from every direction. Her nipples grew hard. I wanted to pinch them. She was very unconscious. No, even so, that was dangerous. I thought I should stop.

I did. I stopped. I considered servicing myself but she was right there and why waste time with my own ever present dick. I couldn't take my eyes off her and oh the peeking thong was so begging for attention. So of course I hiked the skirt up a little more. Like it could have naturally ridden up that far. And I popped the top button stealthily. It thanked me for release and gladly fell apart. I pushed her skirt down a little. It revealed the top of an exquisitely embroidered lace thong. I could imagine her naked. Vividly. There was so little covering her. I couldn't handle the tension. I popped all the buttons off impatiently. The skirt fell off her thighs. The sheer netted thong over her clean cunt. I gasped. She was fucking magnificent. I looked around, no one had noticed us.

I stroked her bare stomach and trailed to her thong. The lace was fine and the motifs were intricate. It wasn't a cheap slutty thong, it was an expensive slutty thong-- the Victoria's Secret kind. (My area of expertise.) Aisha was the type of girl who hid her attractive figure under a facade of modesty and only interacted in the most formal objective terms. Except she had a sexual double life. When she decided to bring her real game, she could seriously woo any man she wanted; a pity she only fucked strangers. She'd never let me touch her. But she didn't have to know.

I carefully moved her body closer to mine. Her back on my lap. I shoved her panties to the side and inserted my fingers into her slit. She was already somewhat wet. Sexual pleasure evidently does not require consciousness. Or maybe she knew. Maybe she liked it. I nervously tugged her lips. I moved inside, feeling up her clit. I caressed her folds, wishing I could make her moan. She felt warm and slippery and alive. How deep I could go? What was she like? I listened closely; her juices sloshed and slobbered her impassive figure's secret sensual pleasures. Brimming with pride, I unzipped my pant and held my dick in my other hand. I didn't want to make a mess but I wanted to cum inside her. My balls were on fire.

But it was going to take work. I turned her over and moved myself to the center of our seat. Her unprotected ass lay on my lap, asking for spanking. But I restrained myself. It would've created too much commotion. I moulded my fingers around each pillowy cheek and contented myself with soft groping. I shifted our collective masses and gently slid her down so she was kneeling over me. Her thong was clinging to crevices, not wanting to be removed. But I could not heed, I had a mission. Couldn't hold it in if I wanted. I did it. My cock released its sweet seed into her sugar basin. The little ones rejoiced at their liberation. She was so good. So so goof. Hghmphmfmhaumhmh. I closed my eyes, gushing with pleasure. There wasn't much room for clandestine humping. But I was still very grateful to be here. Very very grateful for the opportunity. I held her bare ass in my hand, stroking it with awe.

"The fuck, bro?" Alex whispered, kneeling on his seat.

I freaked a little, but I was prepared for this ambush. I had a plan. "Shh." I pulled her wet panties off and waved them to him. "You can join me if you want."

He definitely considered it. If he was whispering, obviously he wasn't planning on making a fuss right? But no, Alex has stupid ass nice-guy-syndrome.

"Wow, dude, this is pretty bad."

The son of a bitch.

My cock was still inside her.

"I couldn't help it, I'm sorry. Don't rat on me now, okay? It's better if she doesn't find out, right?"

He glanced at my dick. What a creep.

He looked at me speechlessly for a second.

"Um, can I touch her?"

Phew, I had him.

"Sure, bro."

I lifted her off my lap and carefully hoisted her for his convenience, quickly tucking my dick out of the way. I pulled her top down so that her breasts entirely fell out.

Alex was speechless again. I think he's a virgin. I bet he's thought about her. Everyone has.

He touched a breast apprehensively and stroked a nipple. She was still very still. He pinched it. I was a little annoyed, but I didn't say anything. He took a very good look at her assets. His eyes wandered to her naked pussy, gleaming with cum (her pussy, not his eyes). I bit my lip nervously.

"Bro, I have yoga."

Umm.

"Did you say 'You have yoga'?"

"I said 'yoghurt,'" he mouthed, "The foood kind."

"Oh yeah, that makes sense now."

"You wanna pudding or not sushi uh uh"

Uggh. I wished he would quietly disappear; but I deserved this. I leaned into his ear.

"Tell her you spilled yoghurt on her so she doesn't find out."

"I--"

Hm, Alex was a reasonable person, who knew. I thought about it.

Nah, I just didn't feel like getting my hands dirty.

"I think I'll take my chances. But thanks buddy."

"Your call. Good luck, buddy!" He waved a thumbs up at me and beamed stupidly, turning back to his seat.

I still think he's a creep.

I wiped her panties and put them back on. I arranged her in her seat and covered her with the trench coat so that it may have well been that in some alternate timeline, it never fell off and nothing immoral ever happened. I crept back to my seat. I put my seatbelt on this time and looked out the window. We were passing by some mountains. I don't believe Aisha ever found out.