Journey From Straight To Gay Slut Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So how long have you been fucking my wife?"

This caught me off guard, was he angry? I was under the impression that he wanted me here, so I answered honestly,

"A few months now."

"Interesting, and you didn't mind cheating with a married woman?" He asked which got me more nervous.

"It was her idea. Don't be mad at me." I told him wanting to stand up for myself.

"I am assuming she is the one that's made you love cock?" He said smiling at me.

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused by this question.

"She has tried to get me to suck dick, and for her I have. But I am not too bothered about it. However, I can tell that you love it." He said.

I couldn't believe what he was saying, I felt my dominant side being pushed aside by the man whose wife I just fucked.

"You could barely keep your eyes off my cock whilst you fucked my wife. You were pretty much drooling, and you even came whilst staring at it!" He said staring at me.

"I... I wasn't staring." I stuttered out.

"Look at you, you're looking at my cock right now!" He said with a laugh.

I don't know what was happening, my mind was changing from the dominant I was with Joanne and back to my submissive side.

"She's going to be in the shower a while to clean all of your cum off. Why don't you come here and suck my cock." He said smiling at me.

I had just fucked his wife in front of him, treated her like an absolute slut, but now he was telling me to suck his cock? What's worse, is that I wanted to.

"I... I shouldn't." I told him, unable to stop looking at his dick.

"But you want to. Come here you little slut!" He ordered with a more authoritarian tone.

That was all I needed, him instructing me what to do. Without thinking, I dropped to my knees and crawled over to him.

"Look at you, my wife loves your big cock but you are just a little bitch." He said as I got in between his legs. Looking up at him, he was smiling down at me.

"Suck my cock." He ordered.

"Y-yes sir." I replied obediently.

Gripping his cock in my right hand, I lowered my mouth onto it and wrapped my wet lips around his big cock.

As I slowly bobbed up and down on his cock, I tried to think of how many men I have now sucked off but I lost track.

"Mmmm you're good at that." Peter moaned above me.

I had my hands on his thighs as I pushed my head lower, taking his whole cock down my throat. I realised that I don't have much of a gag reflex anymore and could feel his body on me as I held his cock deep in me.

"Fuuuuckkk, you are a cock slut!" He moaned out.

"Mmmmm." I moaned back knowing he was right.

Loving having this cock in my mouth I bobbed up and down faster and faster, using my hands to play with his balls.

"I'm going to cum soon, where do you want it?" He asked.

Taking his cock out of my mouth, I looked up at him and said.

"Cum in my mouth, I'll swallow."

Not believing that something like that would come out of my mouth without questioning it.

I returned my mouth to his cock and carried on sucking faster and faster, feeling his balls tensing up and knowing he was going to cum soon.

"Fuck! I'm cumming!" He whispered in a moan.

And then I felt another load of cum firing into my mouth, sucking on the head of his cock as load after load hit my tongue.

"Mmmmm." I moaned, loving the taste of cum more and more!

When he went soft, I carried on sucking his cock to get every last drop until I took it out and swallowed what was left in my mouth.

Looking up, he was just smiling at me and I nervously whispered.

"Can we not tell Joanne about this?"

"We will see." He said which did not make me feel any better.

Hearing the shower turn off I quickly jumped to my feet and lay back on her bed, looking back at Peter who was just smiling at me, knowing that I was no longer the dominant one between the two of us.

Joanne walked back into the room in a towel, smiling she said.

"Hi boys. Were you two okay while I was out?"

"Yes we were fine." Peter said.

Joanne returned to the bed with me and started kissing me. Looking into my eyes she said.

"I want you to fuck me like a fucking whore at least one more time tonight!"

"I can definitely do that!" I told her kissing her back.

Wednesday

I woke up in Joanne's bed with her next to me, her husband was made to sleep on the sofa which he seemed happy to do. I felt weird cuddling next to Joanne, I felt this was almost more cheating than just having sex with her.

"Good morning slave." She said slowly waking up.

"Good morning Mistress." I replied, sitting up, "I should get going. My roommate is probably wondering where I stayed last night."

"Okay slave. I will be in touch." She said.

"Okay Mistress." I replied getting changed.

My Second Arse

Friday

Mistress Joanne has not allowed me to cum since our last meet and I was desperate. The plug in my arse just giving me more and more pleasure and giving me a constant hard on. I eventually broke and begged her, sending her a text.

"Please Mistress, please can your slave cum? I am so desperate and horny, I need to cum!"

It took a few hours but she eventually replied.

"You may cum once this weekend slave. And that is it! And for asking me, you will put the fourth and final plug in your arsehole today."

I read the text, almost shouting with joy that I was going to be allowed to cum. Except I was in the office so I had to control myself.

Also, I would be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to the next plug, this one was giving me quiet a bit of pleasure and I was intrigued to see how stretched I felt from the fourth one.

Although I was going to see Sam this weekend, I knew that I was going to risk having sex with her with the plug in. There was no way I wasn't cumming this weekend!

A few hours later I was finally home, my roommate Myles was out and I was in my room getting the fourth plug ready to go in my arsehole.

I have kept using the hair removal cream as my Mistress has ordered so my arse was completely smooth.

Spreading my arse and lubing the plug, which was much bigger, I slowly started to push it into my arsehole.

Feeling my little hole being forced open by this plug burned, I could feel every bit of it stretching around the thick plug.

I had to lean one hand onto my bed as I was bent over and pushed the plug harder.

"Fuuuuuckkk!" I grunted out as I pushed it all the way in, my arse wrapping around the plug that remained lodged in my arsehole.

It was so big! I could properly feel my arse stretched around it now as I lay there catching my breath.

I eventually managed to pull myself up an looked in the mirror at my arse with the plug sticking out of it.

I went to text a photo of it to Mistress Joanne when I saw a text from Sam.

"Hey hun, sorry I am having to go and see my mates this weekend so I can't see you! I'll make it up to you I promise!"

I was annoyed from this, I was just about to set off and now my hopes of cumming whilst having sex with her were completely gone!

So, I spent my Friday night playing on the PlayStation with Myles until we both went to our beds. Again, thoughts of about his cock entered my mind again but I pushed them aside!

Saturday

It was midday and I lay on my bed, cock in my hand as I closed my eyes and started to wank. My arse had gotten slightly used to the largest plug and it was enhancing my pleasure.

My thoughts went back to when I sucked off three black men at once and had them finger me. I can't believe some of the things that I have done in the last few weeks, but I don't regret any of them.

As I was getting close to cumming something hit me, that guy called Leanne's! That was by far the best I have ever felt having sex!

But there was no way of contacting him, he seemed to be in a sort of relationship (if that's what you can call it) with Kal's friend Trevor, but I didn't fancy seeing him again after the way he spoke to me.

Then I remembered when Kal recommended a gay app for hook-ups, reading through my texts with him I found its name, FunDaddy.

Downloading it and putting in some information about myself, using the name LManc and putting on a photo of my cock as I don't want my face in it, I started searching for people.

There were so many online, all different ages and a lot very close to me. I looked at a few profiles and they were mixed between tops, bottoms, switches and also described what they are all into.

Eventually I stumbled upon one profile, his name on the app was Ken44. Looking at his profile, he was a switch that was more on the bottom side, 44 years old and enjoys being fucked. Then what surprised me, he was MARRIED! Weirdly enough that just turned me on more.

So I messaged him,

"Hi Ken, I am looking for a hook up tonight, no strings attached if you are interested?"

He was online so I hoped he would reply soon.

"Hi LManc, I'm free, can you accommodate?"

I didn't want him here in case Myles came home, so I quickly called and asked what his plans were for the night! YES! He was staying at his mums. I quickly text this Ken back.

"Hi Ken, yes I can, what time can you come over?"

He quickly replied.

"5pm work with you? I should be able to get away from the wife by then. Can I see a photo of your face before I agree to come."

This made me a little nervous, not wanting to show my face. But I could see his face in his profile and it was no one I recognised, and I was desperate to cum! So I took a quick photo and sent it to him.

"Nice. Send me your address and I will see you later."

I sent him where I live, I couldn't believe I have just shown him my face and my address, but I was too horny to worry about that now!

5 minutes late, our apartment buzzer went off.

"Hello?" I asked through the phone.

"It's Ken." He said, his voice was deeper than I expected.

"Come on up." I said and buzzed him in.

Soon he was knocking on my door and I let him in, answering I was getting nervous now that I have invited this stranger to my house!

But I opened the door and saw the man I planned on fucking. He was about the same height as me but slimmer, he had short black hair and a smooth face.

"Hi." I awkwardly said.

"Hi, can I come in?" He asked which I just nodded.

As he walked in, I wasted no time and said.

"This is my room." And opened the door.

I watched as this man old enough to be my dad walked into my room, I entered and closed the door.

"You haven't done this a lot have you?" He asked laughing.

"Is it that obvious?" I asked.

"You are nervous, relax, I'll show you." He said.

Then he came towards me, putting his hands on my body, he leaned in to kiss me. Moving my head back I whispered.

"Sorry, I don't do that."

"That's fine." He replied.

Then I watched as he lowered himself to his knees. Looking down at this older man as he pulled my shorts down and my cock hard as a rock, desperate for release.

"Mmmm." Ken moaned as he took my cock into his mouth.

"Fuuuuckkkk!" I moaned, loving having a mouth around my cock.

For a few minutes I watched as he bobbed up and down on my cock. His hands gripping my arse cheeks as he took my cock down his throat.

Then I felt his hand move towards my arsehole, but I was in no position to stop him. That was until he felt the plug in me, pulling my cock out he said.

"Do you have a butt plug in?"

Nervously I replied.

"Erm.... Yeah I do."

"I thought you wanted to fuck me? But I don't mind switching." He said with a smile.

"No!" I quickly said, "I don't get fucked, I just want to fuck you." I told him.

"Okay, I'm happy with that." He said getting up from his knees.

I stood still as this man started to undress me, pulling my shirt off and making me step out of my shorts. Here I stood completely naked in front of this 44 year old man who was running his hands all over my muscles.

"God, you have a great body." He said staring at me.

"Thank you." I replied.

Suddenly his lips were on my body, kissing me all over from my neck, to my nipples and down my abs. This man knew exactly how to please my body.

"I want you to fuck me with this big cock!" He said.

Finally!

Not saying a word, I helped him undress and once naked I got him onto all fours on my bed. His arse sticking up at me.

Spreading his arse cheeks I could see his tiny little hole, I couldn't stop myself from leaning in and licking his arsehole!

"Mmmmmm." He moaned from me rimming him, flicking his hole with my tongue as I reached round an grabbed his cock which was surprisingly big.

"Fuuuckkk." He moaned as my tongue got deeper into his arsehole.

God I'm so horny!

I rimmed his arsehole for a few minutes before I was too desperate and needed to cum!

Standing up, I lined my cock up with his arsehole.

"Mmm yeah, fuck me with your big cock!" He moaned.

I was no longer nervous and really into this, about to fuck another man.

"You want my cock? You want this young cock in your arsehole?" I moaned, pushing the head of my cock against his arse.

"Mmmm yes fuck me baby, fuck this older man's arsehole while my wife and kids are at home!"

Pushing my cock harder, I watched as the head slipped into his arsehole.

"Fuuuuckkk, I haven't had a cock in there for a while!" He moaned back at me.

This arse is so fucking tight!!

I watched as his little hole was stretching around my big cock. It was like a vice around my dick and I couldn't believe anything could feel this tight around my cock. This was definitely better than fucking a pussy, I couldn't deny that anymore.

I started to push more and more and watched every inch of my cock sliding deeper into his arsehole.

"Fuuuuuckkk!" He moaned when I was finally balls deep inside of him.

"You like that you fucking older slut?" I asked, holding my cock fully in him.

"I fucking love it! Fuck this daddy slut with your big cock!!" He moaned out at me.

This guy is filthy!

Wasting no time, I pulled my cock back and then back into him. His arse staying tight around my cock, it made me think of the plug in my arse and how that stretched my hole.

Picking up the pace I started to properly fuck his arsehole.

"Fuck your arse is so tight you fucking daddy slut!" I moaned and spanked his arse and grabbed it.

"Your cock is so fucking big!!" I moaned back at me.

Fuck I can't believe how good this feels! I love this arse! I fucked him over and over until I got my dominant side back out.

"Bounce back on my cock my daddy slut!" I ordered slapping his arse.

"Yes sir." He moaned and I watched as he began to move his body forward and backwards taking all of my cock inside him.

This was fucking amazing!! His cock opening up for my cock as he forced it fully deep in him. He fucking loved it as well, he was moaning like a whore!

"Oh fuck!!!" He kept moaning over and over!

"I want you to fuck me missionary!" He suddenly moaned out.

"What?" I replied, confused as he seemed to be enjoying this so much.

"I want to wrap my legs around you as you fuck my arsehole!" He moaned again.

I wasn't too keen on being face to face with him as I fucked his arse, but he was taking my dick well so I thought why not?

Pulling out, I looked at his gaping arsehole before he got onto his back and spread his legs.

Lifting them onto my shoulders, I watched the pleasure in his face as I slid my cock back into his arsehole.

"Fuuuuuckk yes!" He moaned as I went balls deep back into him.

Holding his legs on my shoulder I properly fucked this slut harder and harder, watching him as he moaned in pleasure.

I could feel my balls getting ready to cum, his arse was so fucking tight I am surprised that I've lasted this long!

So I grabbed his cock and started wanking him as I fucked his arsehole.

"Fuck yes!! Make me cum!" He moaned.

"I'm going to cum!!" I moaned out.

"Fill my arsehole with your fucking cum!!" He screamed.

"FUUUUCKKK!!!" I roared out as I unloaded in side of this man's tight arsehole.

As I kept cumming inside of him I wanked his cock which started to fire cum all over his own chest and stomach.

As my cock kept twitching inside of him I lifted my hand off his cock and started to lick his cum off, then leaning down I started to lick it off his chest.

"Fucking hell." He said watching me lick all of his cum up.

Eventually pulling away, he was staring at me with a smile on his face.

"Think you can go again?" He asked.

I looked at him, my cock was getting hard again at the thought of fucking his arsehole, but I told him.

"I'm only allowed to cum once this weekend."

"What do you mean?" He asked in confusion.

"My Mistress has only allowed to let me cum once. I'm sorry." I admitted.

"Mistress. You are very interesting." Ken said.

I sat down next to him, both of us still naked and although I was horny I knew I couldn't cum again. Instead I asked him.

"What's it like?"

"What's what like?" He asked, looking at me although I looked to the ground.

"Being fucked?" I asked nervously.

"Oh, why? Are you thinking about it?" He asked back.

"No not at all! It's just, you are the second guy I have fucked and you both seemed to love it."

"It's amazing. Trust me, there is no better feeling. Once you experience it for the first time, you will want it all the time." He told me.

"I don't think I will be experiencing it." I told him.

"You are wearing a good sized plug and you are having these thoughts. Trust me, you will be experiencing it." He told me.

I didn't know what to say, he was probably right. I never thought being fucked would ever be something I would do, but I would be lying if I didn't love the feeling of a plug in my arsehole.

"I should get going then." He said, standing up and getting changed.

We said bye and he was gone.

When I got back to my room, I pulled out the box that Mistress Joanne gave me. Pulling out the black 6 inch dildo and looking at it.

Without thinking, I wrapped my lips around the plastic dildo and started sucking it as if it was a real cock, with my other hand I started pushing the plug in my arse deeper and deeper.

Spitting on the dildo, I was thinking of taking out the plug and sliding the plastic cock into my arsehole.

As tempted as I was, I decided against it and put the dildo away and tried to get some sleep!

An Angered Mistress

Sunday

I was woken up by the sunlight coming into my room. Tired, I looked down as saw my cock was still rock hard. I looked at my phone and saw it was 9am and that I had a text. It was from Mistress Joanne.

"What the fuck did you do with my husband?!"

FUCK!!

Has he told her that I gave him a blowjob?! I text her back.

"What do you mean Mistress?"

It didn't take long for her to reply.

"He told me that as soon as I was out of the room, you were begging to suck his cock! I brought you in as a dominant to fuck me in front of my husband but obviously you are just a submissive little whore!"

My hands were shaking, I had never known her to be this angered and I was worried what she would do.

"I'm sorry Mistress, I didn't mean to. It just happened! Please don't be angry at me!"

She quickly replied.

"Come to mine. NOW!!"

I was afraid, but I knew I was going to do what she says.

Getting dressed, not even saying bye to Myles. I ran out the door and drove over to hers, scared of what she was going to do.

When she opened the door she had an angered look on her face.

"Come in you fucking slut!"

I dropped my head and walked inside, where I saw her husband sat on the sofa smiling at me.

"So, I gave you the opportunity to be a man and fuck me, but it seems you don't want that. Does it?" She asked me.