Johnny Breaks Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No Joe, I didn't are they in the car?"

"We had to get in the house somehow." Joe sarcastically retorted.

Ashley frantic movements about the kitchen came to a sudden stop as she froze in her tracks. There standing before her was her still fully nude daughter, her freckled face covered in Johnny's cum. The young woman had her arm outstretched as she held the car keys by the corvette keychain. “Ah, Joe I think I found your keys.”

“Oh good!” Joe said as he looked up from the other counter top that he had been frantically searching to see Carly. The cum dripped from her chin down onto her perky young breasts, her father's car keys dangled from her hand.

The young daughter was smiling as she stared at her parents. “Did you enjoy the show?” She finally asked as she broke the seemingly long silence.

“Baby we're sorry we came home because the neighbors said you were home from school early. Honestly, we didn’t expect to see what we saw. We just thought maybe you were sick.”

Carly could see red marks on her mom's face and neck. “Yeah and then you just had to blow dad’s cock too?” She smiled as she spoke it made her hot thinking her parents watched her and her boyfriend. Carly and her parents had developed a very open relationship about sex since she turned 18 several months ago. Joe and Ashley had given up trying to hide their sexual pastime from their daughter since she was an adult now.

The broad smile on their daughter's frosted face made both Ashley and Joe feel relieved even though they did not hide what they did anymore they were still unsure what her reaction to being watched would be. “His cock really is amazing baby, but I thought you said he was kind of well you know uptight?”

Carly just shrugged her shoulders as she let her mom know she had no clue what had gotten into her boyfriend on this day. “I guess that shell broke finally.” The cum on her face slowly started to dry as she stood in the kitchen with her mom and dad.

“Ashley we need to go!” Joe spoke as he was pulled on his crotch trying to adjust the hard dick that raged inside his pants. The sight of his daughter's nearly flawless teenage body was becoming too much for him to handle.

“Baby your dad is right, sorry for the intrusion.” Ashley said as she leaned over to take the car keys from her daughter. The mother also took the opportunity to share a long slow deep kiss. Ashley's tongue swirled inside her daughter's mouth as she tried to suck as much cum from Carly as possible.

Joe was ready to pop right then and there as he grabbed his wife by the arm to forcefully make them break their kiss. His grip tight on his wife's arm as he dragged her out to the garage. He quickly slammed the door behind him as he looked at his wife. “What the hell are you doing?”

“What do you mean?” Ashley responded as she tilted her head the side and pretended to act all innocent. "I wanted to kiss my daughter, good-bye is all."

Joe knew his wife’s games all too well and instead of falling for them, he grabbed her and forcefully bent her over a nearby tool bench as with his other hand he started to undo his pants again. “Fuck the office I am getting what I want right now!” At that moment with those words, he rammed his raging hard member straight into his wife from behind so hard her feet raised off the floor.

“FUCK!”

Joe responded to his wife’s yelling with harder thrusts repeatedly. His balls slapped against her from behind as the sound echoed through the garage. The sight of his wife taking the cum straight from their daughter like that was too much for him to stand he closed his eyes as he began a quick hard pace. The husband slammed his cock into her repeatedly using his wife's pussy. Joe could see his daughter and her boyfriend; the image burnt into his mind, as he licked a finger and rammed it into her ass from as well.

Ashley was doing her best to keep her screams to a minimum, as she knew her bedroom was right over the top of the garage. Her juices flowed down her legs, as she could not stop cumming from the brutal fucking her husband was giving her. Her head suddenly ripped back as Joe started using her hair to get more leverage. “Fucking hell Joe you're tearing me apart!” she yelled out, as she had never had her husband fuck her so hard.

Joe just grunted something incoherent, as he did not think he could possibly be fucking her hard enough. He needed his relief and he wanted it now. His wife’s pussy was so sloppy and wet and felt so good but he knew he needed more if he was to cum. Looking down at her ass as he thrust he slowly let some spit drool from his lips and fall on to her tight asshole. He removed his cock quickly; he gripped it tight as he slapped it against her ass a few times.

Ashley felt a brief moment of relief from the near rape like fucking Joe had been giving her as she was suddenly filled with the intense pain of having her asshole penetrated. Joe rarely had anal sex with her, and her ass was not really accustomed to this. It hurt; it hurt badly as tears formed in her eyes. She did not dare say anything though as his sexual appetite was fueled by her behavior in the kitchen.

Joe knew he was hurting his wife but like a man possessed, he just wanted to fuck her. “I am gonna tear your shit hole apart!” He growled as he began slow but hard rhythmic thrusts into her asshole.

The first few strokes were hell for the petite woman as Ashley was dug her nails into the two by fours that held the bench together. The cock was sliding in and out with ease soon, and she became more accustomed to it the euphoric feeling of ecstasy began to return and she actually started to push her body backward to meet her husband’s strokes.

The tight hole was too much for Joe as he unleashed a mighty groan and froze mid stroke as his cock erupted inside his wife’s ass.

Carly returned to her parent’s bedroom to find Johnny still laying there semi-sleeping. “Hey sleeping beauty I hate to wake you but we need to go my parents could be home any minute.” she said as she started ripping the bedding off and tossed it in a nearby hamper.

“Oh, right I forgot.” Johnny laughed as he stood up from the bed and kissed his girlfriend deeply. “We should probably get the hell out of here.”

Johnny and Ashley quickly straightened up the room as they dressed and headed down to the kitchen. The young couple both laughed and joked about his newfound sexual prowess as they reached the door that separated the kitchen and garage. She reached out and slowly twisted the handle just as her mother pushed the door open from the other side.

“Oh hey kids, I didn’t know it was time for you to be home already.” Ashley spoke trying to play it off as if they just got home.

“It was a half day for seniors.” Carly instantly lied without a thought.

“Oh okay, Carly well wherever you're going you two kids have fun.”

“We will daddy!” Carly kissed her daddy on the cheek as she headed out to the garage.

Johnny slowly walked out behind Carly; but he is suddenly stopped in his tracks. The young man is shocked when he felt his ass grabbed by Carly’s mom. He turned to look at her and she just gives him an evil grin as he walks out the door as well.