John Smith Inc. Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ewww! No way José, I don't do girls. Only cock for this girl! I'm strictly dickly!" Bubbles said defiantly and then giggled.

"Okay, well we'll be going now, unless Dinah has something to say. Bubbles will you let Dinah come back to say goodbye?"

"Okey dokey!" The bimbo said and just like that Dinah was standing naked where the bimbo had just been standing.

"Wait, you're not going to leave me like this, really? I don't know how to be with this person in my head. She's so fucking horny. All she thinks about is getting off. Right now, she wondering where I keep my dildos." Dinah pleaded.

Candace! Please. You can eat my pussy. See, it's right here. Better yet, let me eat yours." Dinah implored.

"Sorry, as tempting as that is, I'm going to pass. See you around. Don't forget to hide your phone and change the code or your going to have a house full of men very soon." Candace taunted the poor woman, still under the influence of the alcohol.

"Pretty shrewd mother, giving Bubbles the idea to invite a few men over, the day isn't over yet."

As April and Candace left, Bubble reemerged and Dinah took the backseat in her mind. Bubbles ceased Dinah's phone and managed to find the contacts in her iPhone.

It didn't take long for her to make a few calls and getting a couple of guys to agree to stop by after work. Then Bubbles found Dinah's collection of sex toys.

~~~

She woke suddenly and sitting upright in the bed. She was naked she felt her tits jiggle on her chest. "Tits?"

Something wasn't right. She was sore. Sore in places she never expected she'd be sore. Her pussy ached. "Pussy?" Despite having the minty taste of toothpaste in her mouth there was something else. "Did I forget to floss?" She couldn't remember. She felt the pull of the covers. There was someone else in her bed. Turning to her left, all she could see was blonde hair, lots of it. "That's, not right? Is it?"

She poked the shoulder covered by all the hair.

"Ow! Is it time to get up already?" Asked a groggy feminine voice. She turned over, pulling the hair from her face. She smiled brightly, "Good morning, honey," and pulled Amy down into the most sensuous morning kiss. Her mouth was fresh and tasty, she "tongue wrestled" with the other for a while before withdrawing.

"I guess we really should get up. You've a busy day. The shoot is scheduled for ten," looking at the clock, she groaned. "It's late. We've got to get going."

Amy just stared at the blonde woman whom she'd just shared a very intimate kiss. She too was naked. Her perky small breasts and hard nipples catching her attention as she pulled back the covers, revealing a bald pussy and jumped out of bed.

"Who are you? Where am I? Why are we naked and in bed together?" Amy asked. The image of the pussy still burned into her mind. She didn't understand why, but her own pussy dampened. "What the fuck?"

The woman, turned looking at Amy with a confused look on her face. "Wow, someone had too much to drink last night." She covered the short distance around the bed and sat next to the still unmoved Amy and began to pat her legs over the covers. "It's alright," she consoled the shaken woman. "I hate it when you drink too much. I warned you but what do I know?" She pulled back the covers, "I know what you need." Before Amy could react, the woman spread Amy's legs and dove in and began licking and sucking her pussy.

She was so stunned that Amy didn't resist, leaning back giving her the access she needed. The woman obviously knew what she was doing, Amy felt the familiar tingling and was quickly rewarded with a very nice morning orgasm. Amy held the blonde's head tightly as she rode it out and her juice were consumed.

"Mmm...yummy as always. But we don't have time for more. You've got your yoga, a shower and a light breakfast and then off to the shoot."

Amy hadn't yet recovered from her orgasm, moaning and patting her pussy.

"You would think that with all the sex you have as a porn star, you'd get tire of it, but there's sex and then there's making love, right. We can have more of that after the shoot and you're all cleaned up."

"Porn star?" Amy repeated.

"Did you do drugs last night? I told them to keep that stuff away from you." She cried forcefully and then sighed. "Mother fuckers! You're Airtight Amy! You've made hundreds of videos. You may be the most sought-after new comer in the business. You may soon be bigger than Jena Jamison."

Something in Amy's brain clicked. That sounded right, "I am 'Airtight Amy'. "But who the fuck is this woman? Obviously, we are lovers, how long? She seems to know me pretty well." Amy thought as she remembered her programming.

"Okay, sweetie. It's beginning to come back to me." Amy said. "Tell me who you are again."

"Fucking drugs! No more Amy. Lay off the fucking drugs. You don't know how much that hurts," she shouted on the verge of tears. "I'm your fucking girlfriend, goddamit! Three fucking years, Amy. We've been together for three years. I'm your fucking manager, valet, nurse maid. Shit, Amy we love each other. Who the fuck am I, anyway?"

"Okay, okay..." Amy hugged the woman to her chest as she wept, trying to console her lover. "I will stay away from the drugs," she promised.

"You promise!" the blonde asked, not quite believing her.

"Yes, I promise." Amy replied.

The blonde still nestled in Amy's ample bosom, smiled. It was working.

"You know they should have named you 'Ample Amy', for an Asian woman, you've got awfully big tits." She said and pulled a perky nipple in her mouth nursing for a moment, and getting Amy hot and bothered again.

"Perhaps we should skip the yoga this morning," Amy said and positioned them into a classic sixty-nine. Amy spread her lover's pussy and began licking and sucking while she felt her pussy receiving the same treatment.

Later that morning, on the set of their porn shoot, the director gave Amy the run down on the scene they'd be shooting. "Okay Amy, this is your last scene for this vid, after you suck off these three guys, you will get 'airtight' it's okay if you suck one of the guys while the other fucks your ass or pussy, but as you know we'll finish this with your moniker scene, with all your holes filled. Any questions?"

Amy thought, "Oh, airtight, all my holes filled, I get it. Damn, I'm perverted." She smiled brightly, "Nope, let's do this."

"And don't forget, somewhere before your final hole is filled, you need to say your signature line."

"My what?"

"You know that thing you always say before your last hole filled, usually your mouth. So, you can't say it then."

"Come on baby. It's your thing, remember..."

Amy's girlfriend held up a homemade "cue card" which read... "Airtight is so right!"

Amy smiled and mouthed "thank you" to her lover. "Yeah, of course. I got this."

The scene began, Amy was making out with a handsome Latino man with plenty of muscles, tattoos and close-cropped hair. In short order she had his pants around his ankles and his cock in her mouth. She worshiped his cock, licking the outside and then up and down the front and back. Her tongue swirling around it like it was made out of candy.

Two guys entered the room, one Black, the other Asian, they helped Amy out of her clothes, of course she wasn't wearing any underwear. The Black man began eating her pussy while the Asian man played with and sucked her tits and nipples.

All the while Amy continued to suck on the cock, while gently caressing his balls. She was doing a very god job as the Latino man erupted and Amy sucked it all down, just as the man licking her pussy pulled an orgasm from her, cause some of the cum to leak out of the corner of her mouth.

The Latino man pulled away his softening cock and Amy pulled the black cock to her mouth. It was huge, thick and long. She'd had bigger, she was a porn star after all, she'd had a lot of cocks, this was large, but far from the biggest. She did the same as she'd done with the previous only now, she used her hands too.

The Asian man pulled off his clothes revealing a lean swimmer's body with tattoos and piercing. He even had a barbell piercing his cock. Amy pushed the black man down on his back and straddled him lining up her pussy with the monster. She lowered herself and the shaft slid into her as she cooed enjoying being filled. Amy was oblivious to the camera men as they moved about capturing close ups and interesting angles. She was slowly riding the cock reverse cowgirl. She turned and beckoned the Asian man who was slowly stroking his cock as he watched Amy's tiny pussy swallow the huge cock.

The Latino man was pouring ample lubricant on his cock as he prepared to enter Amy's ass. She took the pierced cock and looked it over for a moment then stuffed into her mouth swallowing it whole. She pulled it out and looked the Latino man and told him to quick fucking around and put it in her ass, then she held the pierced cock as she rested with half the black cock in her pussy.

"Air Tight is soo soo right!" Amy announced and sucked the cock back into her mouth. As the cock in her ass matched the rhythm she'd set as she leaned forward on the huge black cock.

The director let them fuck like that for a while, as still photographs were taken and Amy felt a huge orgasm building. These men were pros and would be paid extra if they all came together, coating Amy with their cum within seconds of each other. The scene would be awesome.

Amy pulled the cock from her mouth and shrieked as the cock in her hand went off, catching her in her face, just missing her squinting left eye. The black cock in her pussy exploded and shoot huge strings of cum all over her pussy and abs.

Finally, the cock in her ass took a few long strokes and pulled out as in fired off serval roped in and on her gaping asshole.

"And cut! Great job!" the director yelled, his cock bulging in his pants. "Amy, what can I say. Just what I was led to believe. You're the greatest!"

"Here..." Amy said as she pulled the director closer and unbuckled his belt pulling out his five inches and sucking him off to a quick cum. She licked her lips and climbed to her feet. Her girlfriend handed her a robe, which she slowly pulled on, not bothering to cinch the ties and wiping her mouth on the sleeves, cum running down her body and a broad smile on her face.

"Amy, why don't you go get a shower and I will settle with the director."

"Sounds good to me." Amy said as she strutted off the set waving to the cameramen as she entered the nearby shower room.

The director was looking at the raw video they'd just shot. "Damn, that bitch is hot! She really believes she's a porn star. I think we need to hold on to her a bit longer. Give her another dose of the stuff. I'll set up another shoot. We're gonna make a small fortune off this slut. Then maybe we'll let her go."

Samantha smiled and nodded. She went to the cabinet unlocked it and took out two doses. She walked the short distance where the director was admiring his work, and Samantha looked over his shoulder. "Yes, I think we've really found something here."

"Do we still have that fucking machine we used a few weeks ago?" Sam asked him.

"Yea, why do you ask?"

"No reason. Bend over it's time for your medicine."

The director did as he was told and dropped his pants. Samantha stabbed him in his ass with the syringe she'd prepared. "Okay, you can pull them up." She watched as the director did what he was told. It was a shame, she wanted that cock in her, after watching Amy she was very horny. It would have to wait. "You can go back to editing the video. When it's perfect, you can go to bed and jerk off thinking of me."

"I've great news," Samantha told Amy as she entered the lounge where Amy laid naked reading a recent copy of People magazine and rubbing her pussy. "Your video was so good; they want you to star in a full-length Sci-fi feature, the remake of the 1968 classic Barbarella. We've got to begin working on it immediately. Turnover, so I can give you your vitamin supplement."

An hour later, she woke to find herself still naked on her back, and her feet in stirrups as if she were having her routine medical exam.

"Amy, as preparation you need to practice being fucked by a real fucking machine."

Samantha said as she adjusted the double shafts of the machine aligning it with one dildo at the entrance to her pussy and the other at her asshole.

"This is the pivotal scene," Sam explained. "You've been captured by the evil queen and she is trying to fuck you to death. But Airtight Amy would prove to be too much for the machine and burn it out."

Satisfied that the dildos were properly aligned, Samantha moved back to the control panel, slowly nudging the dildos forward until they pierced Amy's holes. "Mmm...." Amy moaned. "Bring it on!" She was ready for a good fucking.

"Oops, I almost forgot the mouth cock, after all, your Airtight Amy." Samantha said and attached a small cock gag to Amy's head. After making sure it was adjusted just right. Samantha went back to the control panel and was about to turn it on then, swore. "Fuck, I forgot to give you your vitamin supplement."

Amy tried to tell her that she just gave her one not more than ten minutes ago, but the cock gag didn't let a single word escape.

"Don't worry this will only take a minute," Samantha said and stabbed a new syringe into Amy's ass.

Samantha needed Amy's mind open to new suggestions as well as being fucked senseless. She turned on the machine. It began slowly at first, slow full strokes, at level one. Amy was heating up quickly as the drugs entered her nervous system and pleasure centers. When the program took the machine to level two, Amy was on the brink of the first of many orgasms. At level three, Amy came hard and screamed into her gag.

Samantha knew the time was now to resume programming her. With earphone secured to her head. The taped message would be repeated on a loop.

"Amy I'm your lesbian lover, Samantha, you call me Sam. After three years together, you finally asked me to marry you. We had a fabulous ceremony immediately following the AVN Awards where you, Airtight Amy won Best New Starlet."

"Each time you cum, you will remember how much you dreamed of this life as a porn star. Each time you cum, the old life that lingers in your subconscious will fade away, until it is completely wiped away. You are Airtight Amy, porn star and newlywed, married to your manager and lesbian lover Sam."

"You are attached to this fucking machine to prepare for your biggest role ever. You will be calm and ride out every orgasm loving it and knowing that you will defeat the evil queen and her fucking machine. After all, you are Airtight Amy!"

Setting the timer for 60 minutes, Samantha left her helpless victim to be fucked into accepting her new reality. "I will check on you in a little while. Have fun my love." She said, but Amy couldn't hear.

~~~

She was giddy, playing with her tits and pussy. Learning she could squirt; it didn't take much effort. It was good for her to play; she was so sensitive that a strong breeze across her naked nether region could make her come.

Always up, giggly and happy, she was named appropriately or was it because of her name that she was so bubbly? Regardless, it was driving poor Dinah nuts. Bubbles was in the driver's seat and there was nothing Dinah could do but enjoy all the orgasms and try to get her to behave once the men arrived.

"Men!" Dinah lamented. "Fucking men. If it weren't for men, one man in particular, she'd not be in this predicament." She wanted to believe that, but if there was one thing that Dinah had learned over the years, it was that it wasn't their fault. The blame was solely hers. She should have been more careful. She should have investigated April; she may have learned that she was protected. Perhaps, perhaps not. But it was her fault, she was arrogant.

It had been a rough few days for Dinah. She tried to say busy at work, there was plenty to do. It was the only way that she could stay in charge. She found herself lusting after the beautiful young temp they'd brought in to help with the clerical work for a new case that they'd recently acquired. Dinah found herself wondered what the big breasted girl looked like naked, did she shave her pussy or keep just a little bit of pubs. It was torture, because Dinah learned that as soon as she began thinking along those lines the bimbo would come out and take control. She was such a prude when it came to sex with women. "I'm strickly dickly." The bimbo would say in that high-pitched annoying whine.

So, Dinah was punished in that way, too. She was a lesbian, but apparently a celibate lesbian.

On the night of her birth, Bubbles anxiously waited for the guys to arrive, but her play made her all sweaty and dirty, she needed a shower or better she'd have a bubble bath. She loved bubble baths, who'd have guessed. While she soaked, she played with her big titties which floated above the water surface. Her nipples were hard, she was really anticipating getting fucked by a big hard cock. If she was lucky, she'd get two.

Out of the tub she dried herself and jiggled to the bedroom to look for something to wear, but none of Dinah's clothes fit her. Just as she was about to pout and become sad, until the exact thing she was hoping to find in the closet, miraculously manifested itself on her voluptuous frame in the cutest shade of pink.

The yoga pants appeared to be painted on, nothing was left to the imagination, her camel's toe was pronounced and her top was nothing more than an overstretched pink tee-shirt. It fit her tightly which helped to keep her big girls from bouncing too much. She went to apply her makeup only to see that like her nails, her face was flawlessly made-up. All that remained was her hair. It too seemed to require very little attention.

Just as she was about to open a bottle of scotch, the doorbell rang. Bubbles ran as fast as she could in her five inch heals her tits bouncing practically obscuring her vision.

"Hiya honey," Bubbles said as she opened the door to the perfect stranger.

"Ugh...hello. Is Dinah home? I'm Greg. She called and asked if I could stop by."

"Hi Greggy. Dinah stepped out for a bit, but will be back soon, she asked me if I could entertain you until she returned. Please, come in?"

"Okay..." Greg answered reluctantly. "Will she be back soon? And by the way who are you?"

"Oh yes. I'm her niece Bernice, but everyone just calls me Bubbles."

"Bubbles, eh? I think I can see why."

Still reluctant, Greg entered the house and looked around. It looked about what he'd expected. Dinah had very good taste.

He asked Bubbles a few routine questions, like her age and was surprised to learn she was in her mid-twenties, he'd have guessed late teens. Although he tried not to look at her body it was screaming for attention and she was doing everything she could to get him to focus. Which really didn't take much effort. Greg took a seat and tried to converse with Bubbles but quickly learned that she wasn't very smart.