Joan's Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria looks at me and then back to John gives him a long French kiss. She says "I do love you. I do love all of you. So I guess I'll just do what you and Vanessa did, accept it. I am in love with four people."

John grabs her and French kiss her again. "And it will be five with the young boy coming very soon. And I'm sure we'll all fall in love with him too."

John says "I'm going to go find my number 2 reservation. I love you Maria. I love this Maria and I love the Maria who is my submissive. I just love you. And I love you Joan." She just lays there and starts to cry. I throw John a kiss. I decide to move over to Marcus and Sue who are still fucking. I kiss George and tell him thanks.

I sit down next to Sue and she motions me over and onto her face. She can suck a pussy good too.

John finds Adriana lying next to Julia's John. They are finished and resting. He kneels down and whispers in her ear. She looks up and smiles at him. She thanks Julia's John and stands up. She falls into his arms. And they are off to find some place to fuck. They move to a gym mat that's not too far away from me.

I look back at George and he has moved over to Maria and they are talking.

I continue to ride Sue's tongue. At the four minute point, another orgasm hits me as Sue is sucking my clit. Damn that's good. Sue has become a very good pussy eater. I climb off and just wait until Marcus finishes. Sue cums again shortly after I crawl off her face. And again four minutes later. On the second orgasm, Marcus tenses and growls loudly and begins to cum. Sue screams again when she feels him cum. Soon he rolls her over on top of him and they are laying there cuddling. Marcus looks at me and smiles. I smile back and lick my lips. He laughs. Sue looks at him and then at me.

She soon climbs off of him and lays next to him. "Joan, come over here and cuddle with us. I know you want to be next on this big cock."

"Sue, do you want his cum?"

Sue smiles and says "You can have it, you cum slut you." I smile. That's me. Cum and pussy juice slut or maybe I should be called a genital juice slut. I take the condom off of Marcus and drink the contents. Marcus must cum about a half a cup. Sue bends down and cleans his cock off. He thanks us both and we cuddle in for a while. He needs a little recoop time. But just a little. I've noticed some times he doesn't even get soft. Right now, he's half hard and doesn't seem to be getting any softer.

John is eating that tasty morsel known as Adriana's pussy. Thinking about it is making my mouth water. She does have a tasty cunt. She begins to cum again in about three minutes. I see John has his thumb up her ass. He continues to eat her and she starts to cum about every three minutes. She finally stops him after her fifth orgasm with his mouth. He sits up and I hear him say "Adriana, do you mind if I lick your feet?" He's starting to become a foot fetisher.

Adriana says "Oh, I guess it's okay. I've never had anyone do that to me."

John kisses down her right leg and when he gets her right foot he begin to lick her sole. She starts to groan. When he starts to suck her toes and she says "Oh, my God, John. That's getting me wet. I love it."

I have got to get him to do that to me. When he's finished with the toes on her right foot, he kiss up the inside of her right thigh and gives her pussy a kiss. He then kiss down her left leg and licks the sole of her left foot. She moaning loudly again. He begins to suck each toe into his mouth and she squeals. After he finishes with her left foot, he kisses up the inside of her left leg and kiss her pussy again.

She says "God, John, that was very sensual and sexual. I love it. You can do that to me any time you want."

God, I want him to do that to me. He starts on her pussy again. I say to myself "What the fuck?" I bend down and start to suck Marcus's cock which is still about half hard. Once hard, he doesn't seem to get fully flaccid again for quite some time. Could be the naked women all around him. I love this cock. I just wish I could deep-throat it but that is probably impossible. It's just too thick. I can get about 6 inches into my mouth and the head is just starting to go down my throat. Just can't get it any farther. I've tried.

Soon Marcus pushes me down on my back. I open my legs wide and he slips a new Magnum condom on. Then he starts to push into me. It always takes a while to get it in but it feels so good going in. The stretching of my vaginal entrance and walls causes a little pain and that goes right to my clit. Am I a pain slut? They get turned on by pain, right? I guess I am.

Oh, God, I've got eight inches of thick man meat in my hot cunt, man, do I feel full. He starts to fuck me and it feels great. Every in-stroke rubs his cock against my clit. He's starting to speed up and I can feel my orgasm starting to build. I love running my hands over his chest and abdomen. He's really built. John's the same way. I love to rub his chest and abdomen too. These guys have such hot male bodies. God, it turns me on.

Fuck, he's really pounding me now. Shit, that cock if rubbing the hell out of my clit. I'm building fast. I'm going to explode...damn...shit..."Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk!" He continues to pound into me. Wow! It feels so good. Shit, here comes another one. "Oh, oh, oh, Shitttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!" I scream because this one is a hard one. "Fuck me, Marcus, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

Sue is still there. She bends over and French kisses me between orgasm peaks. "Give me that pussy, Sue!" Sue smiles and sits down on my face. She tastes great. Great tasting juices. She's starting to fuck my face good and my third orgasm is building fast. Her pheromones are pushing me higher. Shit! Here it comes again. "Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! Marcussssss! Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! Me!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkk!"

My orgasm and scream sets Sue off. She screams. She's really rubbing herself on my face and tongue. God, this peak is so long. I'm getting so tired. Marcus is really pounding me fast. I think he might be approaching his cum. Two more minutes and I scream again. Marcus growls loudly and his cock starts to pulse inside me. That sends me higher. Sue then screams again. We're all cumming at the same time. God, my muscles feel like I've just ran a couple of miles. Marcus collapses on me and Sue collapses onto Marcus.

I'm short of breath and I'm having trouble breathing. I try to push Marcus up. I've got to get some air. Sue finally moves and then so does Marcus. I take in a deep breath. Marcus says "Sorry, Joan. I shouldn't have put my entire weight on you like that. Are you okay, honey?"

After a couple of deep breaths, I say "Yeah, I'm okay. I was just having trouble taking air in. I'm fine now. Thanks for the fuck. That was a great one."

Sue French kisses me and thanks me for her two orgasms.

I say "I think I'm done for tonight. God, I'm tired." Marcus chuckles. Sue says "Yeah, I'm pretty worn out too."

"I think I'm going to go watch John and Adriana," I say.

Sue says "I'll go with you. Let's take it over to that couch near them."

Marcus says "Thanks, ladies for some great fucks. Sue, I'm so glad you finally started to get with me. Please make it a habit. You are so fucking hot."

"Thanks, Marcus. I'm sure it won't be the last time. I really enjoyed it."

Sue and I walk over to the couch and sit down. We cuddle into each other. And watch the show.

John and Adriana are pounding into each other. Adriana is actually raising her ass off the mat, pushing into him. They are really going at it. She's moaning loudly. After about five minutes, Adriana screams, throws her arms and legs around John and begins another orgasm. It looks like a hard orgasm. Her eyes are clamped shut as she moans and screams. John continues to fuck her until she slows down. Looks like at least three or four orgasm peaks. Soon John slows down and stops. He gives her a long French kiss. They just lay there connected for a couple of minutes and then John says "On your hands and knees luscious. He pulls out and she moves up to get on her hands and knees.

He moves behind her and shoves that wonderful cock into her pussy. She moans loudly. He starts to fuck her and then slips his thumb into her ass. Four minutes of doggie style fucking both her holes and she screams starting another orgasm. John reaches around with his left hand and pinches her clit hard. She screams really loud as her orgasm peaks again. John begins his orgasm with a loud grunt and she screams again as she feels his cock throb in her pussy. He's not letting up but continues to fuck her and in another couple of minutes, she collapses with John on top of her. He's holding himself off of her.

John looks a little dazed too. His head is hanging down and he's really breathing hard. He eventually pulls out of her and lays down next to her. He begins to caress her back down to her gorgeous ass. Sue and I look at each other and smile. Sue says "I could use some of that after-care too."

I say, "Me too. That's almost as good as the sex itself."

Adriana comes around and looks at John and smiles. She says "John, I think I'm falling in love with you. I love my husband but I feel the same type of love for you too. Is that wrong?" That surprises both of us too.

John says "Adriana, I just told Maria that I not only love my four ladies, I love you too. If you were single, I'd ask you to move in with us."

She smiles and says "Wow."

He tells her "We've all come to realize that you can love more than one person so there's nothing wrong with feeling those type of feelings for anyone. There's a lot of us loving each other in this house. Right Sue and Joan?"

We smile and say in unison "Right, John."

She laughs and hugs John.

They cuddle for a while and, guess who shows up? Here comes Hoshi. She comes and lays down on top of John. She says "Hi, John. Think you've got enough left for number 3?"

John laughs and says "We'll see, Hoshi. Let me catch my breath and recover a little bit."

She says "Okay, honey. Can I just keep you company until you recover?"

John says "Sure, beautiful, you can hang around and we'll see if anything pops up."

She laughs. Adriana turns to face John and leans over to kiss him. She then grabs Hoshi and kisses her. Hoshi then leans down and kisses John. Mike shows up and John smiles at him. He says, "I saw you with Julia. Looks like you were having some fun."

Mike laughs and says "Surprisingly, I was. That BDSM stuff is kind of hot. Julia and I had a lot of fun. She cums really hard especially when she's being fucked and spanked at the same time. Adriana, would you like to party with me?

She gives him her hand and says "I need to recover from the multiple fucks John just gave me. Let's get a drink and a bite to eat and then we'll see if I still have any energy."

She looks at John and says "Thank you so much, John. You are something." She winks at him and mouths "Love you" to him. John mouths it back to her. She has a big smile on her face.

Hoshi lays her head on John's chest and says she really likes him. "You are such a good lover, John. I hope Vanessa doesn't mind that I like to fuck you."

John say "Hoshi, Vanessa says she not jealous of Adriana always wanting to fuck me so I think she'll be okay with you wanting to fucking me."

She says "Oh, good. Jim is fine with it. He loves to fuck Vanessa."

John says "Well, good. We get a full swap almost every orgy. That's a lot of fun. I like to fuck you too."

She laughs. "Good. I hope you can get it up to fuck me tonight."

He says "Well, give it some time. Let's go get a drink and a bite to eat."

She says "Okay and then I'm going to suck the shit out of that cock of yours."

John laughs and so do Sue and I.

John says "Sue, how did it go, honey?"

She smiles and says "God, John, it was wonderful. Marcus is a great lover. I'm probably stretched way out now but it was great."

John says "I wouldn't worry about being stretched, honey, you'll be back to your wonderful self in no time."

She grabs John's hand and kisses it. She says "Thanks, honey. I love you."

I say "John, I'm the only one in the house that you haven't given the foot sucking treat. Can we do that soon?"

"I'm sorry, Joan, I didn't realize. We'll do that very soon."

I say "Great, John. I can't wait."

John and Hoshi get up to go get something to drink and eat. I say "Sue, want something to eat or drink?"

"Let's go." We follow John and Hoshi.

Soon we're all back on the couches. Sue says "Joan, want to do a '69'?"

I'm still tired and think I'm done. I tell her and we just cuddle.

A half hour after we all eat, Hoshi has lost her patience and is on her knees sucking John's cock which is actually getting hard. That man is something. He's like a man half his age. It takes her five minutes but he gets hard enough to fuck her.

Hoshi grabs him by his hard cock and leads him to the closest mat. "Lay down, John, I'm going to fuck you." John laughs.

She rolls a condom on and sits on his cock before he has time to even think. She's immediately bouncing up and down on it, and quickly too. She fucking herself hard. Minutes later, she's moaning. "Oh, John that feels so good."

They continue to fuck and he reaches up and begins to torture those nipples. Hoshi's got a great pair of tits. John is pinching and twisting those nipples and she's groaning. She says "God, John, that pain is going right to my pussy."

Minutes later he starts to rub her clit. Her's is fairly large so it's easy to get to. She lasts two more minutes before she screams and says "John, I'm cummmmminnnngggg! Fuckkkkkkkkkk! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!"

She cums for about a minute and collapses on John. He lets her rest a couple of minutes and then says "Hoshi, get on your hands and knees it's my turn to fuck you hard." She slowly gets off of him, slowly gets to her hands and knees and looks back at him. He smiles at her and slams into her juicy cunt all the way in one stroke. She squeals.

He starts to pound her hard. I don't know where that man gets his energy. She's grunting now every time he strokes in. John pushes his thumb into her ass and she screams again. He begins to fuck her ass with the thumb while pounding her good. She only last two more minutes and screams another orgasm out. She cums for almost two minutes as he continues to fuck her. God, I kind of wish it was me. She collapses and John falls with her. John is still in her pussy and hard as a rock. A minute later, he pulls out and lays down next to her. He begins to caress her from her back to her cute little ass.

She eventually comes around and smiles at him. "Did you cum, John?"

He says "No, Hoshi. I'm fine. I've got a fourth reservation and I think I'll look her up." They French kiss and she thanks him for the orgasms. He gets up and starts to look for Julia. He looks in the dungeon and, what do you know? She's in the dungeon still playing with all the toys. Sue and I head for the dungeon. I've got to see this. He walks in and says "Okay, slut. What are you doing in my dungeon? I'm going to have to punish you."

That kind of scares her a bit but suddenly she smiles and crawls over to him, kneels up and says "Oh, please, Master. Don't make my ass red."

He laughs and says "That's exactly what I want to do."

I smile and so does Sue. I say "Master, do you mind if Sue and I watch?"

He turns around and says "The door is open. If you want to watch, you may."

Sue says "Thank you, Master."

He turns back to Julia and she says "Can I take care of your beautiful cock?"

He says "Yes, but not right away. Stand up and walk over to the spanking bench." She jumps up and walks over to the spanking bench and leans over it. He walks over and ties her down. He goes and gets the flogger and walks back to her. He rubs her ass and then runs his fingers down her crack to feel her pussy. It's steaming. We can actually see the juice on her cunt. He pulls out his hand and shows us the wetness. God, I'm getting hot again.

John says "Okay, pet. I think I'm going to give you twenty hard smacks with this flogger. Your safeword is RED. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master, I understand."

"You don't need to count but when I'm done you'd better thank me."

"Yes, Sir."

He begins to flog her pretty hard. When he gets to twenty, he stops and rubs her back and ass. She says "Thank you for the punishment, Master." He throws the flogger on the implement bench, walks around the spanking bench, grabs her hair and pulls her head back. "Open your mouth, little slut."

She smiles and opens her mouth. He jams his hard cock into her mouth and begins to fuck her mouth using her hair to control her. He stops in a couple of minutes. "I think I need to fuck the shit out of you for using my dungeon without permission. You were supposed to come out into the party area after that first time I saw you in here."

She says "Oh, thank you Master." He walks over and gets a condom and puts it on.

He walks behind her and feels her pussy. Sue and I can see that pussy juice is running down both legs. John is looking now too so he just rams it into her cunt hard. She lets out a squeal. He doesn't let her get use to it but starts to fuck her hard. She says "Oh, yes, Master. Fuck the hell out of me. Make me hurt."

He smiles at that and so do Sue and I. He reaches over and gets a paddle. As he's plowing into her he begins to smack her ass with the paddle. After about three minutes of that he throw the paddle onto the implement bench. He then jams his thumb into her ass and begins to fuck her with it. A minute later she says "Master, I need to cum."

He says "Not yet, slut. Hold off a little longer." About a minute more and John says "Cum now for me, slut, cum now!"

She screams and cums really hard. Her legs are shaking. John growls loudly and starts his cum hard too. Julia is still screaming. They both finally finish their orgasms and collapse. He pulls out of her and pulls the condom off. He unties her and walks her over to the bed. He lays her down and begin to rub her back and ass. Her ass is pretty red but she's kind of cooing at him. She says "Master, can I have your cum?"

He gets up and gets the condom and gives it to her. She eats the contents and then lays the condom down. She looks at him, smiles and says "Sir, you are the best Master in the world."

John laughs and says "I doubt that my horny little slut. You are a wonderful submissive though, I do know that. That was a very enjoyable session."

She says "Yes, I really enjoyed it. You need to do some more training of my Master, Sir."

He smiles and says "Master JW is just starting out. He'll get better as he goes. But I think we should have another BDSM session so I can see how he's doing. You have to remember, I've been doing this for almost four years now."

"Yes, Sir."

"How are you feeling, Julia?"

"Sir, I feel so good right now, it's just amazing."

"Just lay right there, I'm going to get us some drinks. It's almost 11:30pm so we should join the rest of the party soon."

"Yes, Sir."

John heads out the door. He stops and kisses me and Sue. I say "That was very enjoyable, Sir. It made me horny again."

John laughs and say "Joan, you are almost always horny. That's one reason I call you my slut."

I laugh and so does Sue. Sue says "I guess that makes me your slut too, Sir, I'm horny as hell again too."

He laughs.

He gets a couple of drinks and after he and Julia drink them, he helps her up. She grabs him and French kisses him. She then kneels and cleans his cock off. "Yum, Master John. That tastes so good."

He smiles at her and grabs her arm. He walks her out to join the rest of the party. Sue and I follow. John finds Vanessa and she's with Julia's husband holding hands. John says, "Hi, honey. Did you have fun tonight?"