Jenny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did I miss all the fun?" he asked, smiling as he came over to the bed.

"I'll say," Jenny breathed, her face covered with Sheila's pussy juices and her pussy full of her father's cum.

"What should I do with this?" he asked, reaching down and fondling his cock.

"I think you should fuck Mom with it," Jenny said.

"Sounds good to me," Fred said, reaching out and grabbing Jean and swinging her hips around until her pussy and ass were pointing at him.

"Let me help," Jenny said, struggling up and moving over to her mother.

Bending over, Jenny stuck her face into her mother's pussy, sticking her tongue into her as she tasted her, while at the same time holding and stroking Fred's cock in her hand. After just a minute or so, Jenny lifted her face from her mother's pussy and drew Fred's cock close so that the head of it was resting against her pussy. Letting go of his cock, Jenny watched as it slowly slid in to her mother's pussy, not stopping until the entire length of it had disappeared. Then Fred began to stroke his cock in and out of her pussy.

Laying down under her mother, her pussy right in her face as Fred's cock slid back and forth in its journey, Jenny began to lick and suck on her mother's clit while Fred fucked her. Jean groaned as she felt her daughter's mouth fasten on her clit while Fred's cock slid in and out of her. Falling forward, she buried her face in Jenny's pussy and began to eat the cum that Jack had recently deposited there. She was awarded by a renewed attack on her clit by Jenny.

She sucked and sucked on her daughter's pussy, marveling at how sweet it tasted, even full of cum, the whole while Fred continued to slam his cock in and out of her. Then she felt Fred's cock swell as he began to cum, and then suddenly it was no longer in her pussy. Lifting her face from Jenny's pussy and looking back, she saw that Fred's cock was in Jenny's mouth and that she was gulping his cum as fast as she could. Smiling, Jean returned to Jenny's pussy, sucking even more on it as Jenny swallowed Fred's cum. Then they were finished and Jenny crawled out from under her, cum smeared across her face and a big smile.

"Oh, Mom, you sucked my pussy so nice. And watching Fred's cock sliding in and out of your pussy was just wonderful. I loved the taste of it when he began to cum, all covered with your juices and then squirting that tasty cum into my mouth."

"Well, good morning to you too," Jean said, laughing. "Your enthusiasm is to be commended."

"I think I'm addicted to sex," Jenny confessed. "I don't really think about anything else. I'm always just wanting a cock or a pussy. It doesn't really even matter to me."

"That's a healthy attitude," Sheila said. "Sex is sex, it doesn't matter who it is."

"Now, let's not get carried away," Jean admonished. "And we should get to breakfast, I think."

Jumping up, Jean left the room, followed by Jack and Fred and Sheila. Jenny and John quickly got dressed, joining everyone as they went to breakfast. At breakfast they noticed more than the usual number of glances over their way. Jack and Jean were puzzled, but John and Jenny said nothing, pretending not to notice except when they exchanged glances between themselves.

After breakfast John and Jenny went in search of Emily and Sarah, eventually finding them standing talking with their parents.

"Hi, everyone," Jenny said as they approached.

"Oh, hi, Jenny," Emily said, noticing them. "How are you?"

"Just great," Jenny smiled. "These are your parents?" she asked innocently.

"Yes. This is my mom, June, and my father, Harry."

"Hi. Nice to meet you," Jenny said, smiling at them as they stood there in shock.

"Hello," Harry said, smiling back. "You four know each other?"

"Oh, we met," John said. "There aren't that many of us here."

"Should we go join the rest of the group?" Sarah asked, a grin on her face.

"Sure we should," Jenny said. "Come on. Maybe we'll see you later," she said to Harry and June as they turned and ran off with Emily and Sarah.

"God, I sure hope they don't spread their ways with Emily and Sarah," June sighed.

"Their ways?" Harry exclaimed. "I thought they were our ways."

"You know what I mean," June said. "They're too young to understand yet."

"Whatever you say," Harry said. "But I liked that girl and I know you enjoyed her brother. I sure wouldn't mind seeing them again."

"I'm sure you'll get your wish too," June sighed. "And it will be fun," she agreed, smiling.

"Well, what did we tell you," John said when they had gotten out of sight and stopped.

"I couldn't believe they let you two do those things with them," Sarah said. "It was so neat."

"I wouldn't say it was neat," Emily said. "It was actually sick as far as I'm concerned.

"Then why were you rubbing yourself so much while we watched them?" Sarah asked with a laugh. "I was actually sore a little bit between my legs from rubbing myself so much. We watched them for hours after you left."

"Are you going to keep your end of the deal?" John asked.

"Of course I am," Sarah said. "I can't wait. It will be fun."

"What about you, Emily?" Jenny asked, staring at her.

"I guess so," Emily agreed, shaking her head. "Though I can't imagine what you have in mind."

"You'll love it," John promised.

"When do we meet?" Sarah asked.

"Why not during the program?" Jenny suggested. "That way we can play in your room while your parents are playing in theirs. Sort of poetic equality or something like that."

"That sounds like a great idea," Sarah laughed.

"What if they catch us?" Emily asked.

"What could they possibly do?" John asked. "Tell someone?"

"Okay, then. We'll meet at the program tonight," Jenny said. "See you later."

"Bye," Sarah said, laughing. "See you later."

"What should we do?" Jenny asked.

"I think we should tell Mom and Dad exactly what we're doing, get them to invite themselves over to their cabin tonight. That should be a lot of fun. You never know what will happen."

"What a great idea," Jenny marvelled.

So John and Jenny went and found their parents and suggested to them that they might enjoy meeting Harry and June. They wouldn't tell them any more than that, which aroused their curiosity. That evening John and Jenny found Emily and Sarah at the program and they all quickly left. When they got to Emily and Sarah's cabin, they saw that only one light was on, again in the middle room. Quietly entering the cabin, they quickly moved into the girls' room and removed the mirror from the wall. John was pleased to see that Jack and Jean were in the room with Harry and June and the other couple. Stepping back, John made room for Emily and Sarah to look into the other room. After just a minute, Emily turned away, looking at John.

"I guess you were right," she admitted. "This is nothing but a big swapping camp for the adults. They just come here to have sex with other people."

"Yeah, isn't it great," Jenny said, moving next to her and letting her arm go around her shoulders. "You shouldn't feel bad. It's not like it's bad or because of anything you've done."

"Of course it's bad," Emily insisted. "They should only be with each other."

"Well, that's one way of looking at it," John admitted. "But this is another," he said, indicating with his head the other room. "They're not being unfaithful to each other and there's no passionate love affairs going on, they're just having sex. And having fun. Nobody is hurt by it."

"What about us?" Emily asked. "I'm hurt by it."

"But why?" John asked. "Just because your expectations got shot down. Grow up. They're adults and they can make their own decisions. They haven't neglected you or mistreated you or tried to get you to be like them, have they?"

"Well, no, of course not," Emily admitted.

"Then relax," John said. "It's our turn to have fun now."

"All right," Sarah said, turning from the wall. "What should we do now?"

"Well, first of all I'd say we should undress," Jenny said with a laugh.

"Okay," Sarah said, quickly stripping off her clothes and standing there naked, her budding breasts heaving with excitement and her nipples screwing into knots. They could see the beginnings of hair growing between her legs, but her pussy lips were easily visible. "What about the rest of you?" Sarah asked, fidgeting.

"No problem," John said, stepping out of his clothes, his cock standing out in front of him.

"Wow," Sarah said, staring at his cock as Jenny undressed. "Can I lick it like my mom's doing to your dad?"

"Sure you can," Jenny said, smiling at Sarah as she stood next to her, her red hair contrasting nicely with her brown locks. "Aren't you going to undress, Emily?" Jenny asked as she stood there watching.

"In a minute," Emily said faintly, staring at the three of them standing there naked.

"Here, Sarah," Jenny said, dropping to her knees in front of John and grasping his cock in her hand. "Come try."

Eagerly, Sarah dropped to her knees beside Jenny and watched as Jenny licked the head of John's cock, running her tongue all around it. Then Jenny released his cock, letting it just stand out in front of him. Hesitating at first, Sarah reached out and grasped John's cock in her hands, squeezing it.

"Oh, it feels so soft and warm," she said, squeezing it again. "It's nice."

"Go ahead and suck on it," Jenny encouraged her, rubbing her hand between her legs as she watched.

Emily moved closer, her mouth hanging open as Sarah leaned forward with her mouth open and let John's cock push in. She closed her lips around it and gently sucked, tasting him and running her tongue all around his cock before letting it slide back out of her mouth.

"Oh, it tastes nice," she said. "Emily, you should try. This is nice."

Emily blushed as she watched Sarah return her attention to John's cock, licking it and sucking it into her mouth. At the same time Jenny was rubbing and squeezing Sarah's tits, pinching her nipples and squeezing them as she continued to suck John's cock. Sarah was squealing with delight as Jenny pinched and twisted her nipples while she sucked John's cock. Then Jenny got to her feet and moved over next to Emily, hugging her.

"Come on, Emily, I'll help you," she said, reaching out and undoing a couple of buttons.

Blushing, Emily allowed Jenny to help her undress, finally stepping out of her clothes and standing naked in front of htem.

"Wow, you look great," John said from where Sarah was enthusiastically sucking his cock.

"You're beautiful, Emily," Jenny said, staring at her. "Your tits are perfect," she said, reaching out and caressing one perfectly formed breast, its nipple rock hard on the end.

Emily shuddered as Jenny caressed her tits, closing her eyes. Jenny moved closer and wrapped her arms around her, holding her tight, their tits pressing against each other. With one hand Jenny continued to caress Emily's tits, and with the other she let her hand slide down her back to caress and rub her ass, squeezing the cheeks as she pressed herself into her.

Emily was stiff at first, embarrassed, then she began to relax, stimulated and turned on by Jenny's attention to her tits. Then she sighed out loud when Jenny bent forward and captured one of her tits in her mouth, sucking on the nipple and teasing it with her tongue. She let her hand go to rest on Jenny's head as she continued to suck her tits, chewing on her nipples and sending sparks of pleasure through her body. Then she almost jumped from her skin when she felt Jenny's hand slide between her legs to cup her pussy. Her legs almost collapsed with weakness as she felt Jenny's finger slide through her pussy, rubbing across her clit as she stood there, Jenny sucking on her tits.

Then Jenny stopped sucking on her tits and stood up, removing her hand from Emily's pussy.

"You have such a sweet body," Jenny said.

"That felt so nice," Emily admitted, blushing.

"Why don't you try it with me?" Jenny suggested.

Her eyes wide, Emily hesitantly reached out and cupped one of Jenny's tits in her hand, hefting it and feeling the weight and texture of it. It was different from her own. Jenny just stood there as Emily began to feel her tits, squeezing them and pinching and twisting her nipples. Then Emily leaned forward and gently began to suck on one of Jenny's nipples. Jenny sighed with delight, cupping Emily's head in her hand as she held her face against her tits. Emily wrapped one arm around Jenny's waist as she continued to suck her tits. After a couple of minutes, Jenny felt Emily's hand tentatively slide up the inside of her thigh to rest lightly on her pussy. Jenny felt like her pussy was pulsating as she felt Emily's hand resting upon it. Then she felt Emily's finger slide into her pussy, gently stroking up and down, rubbing against her clit and just barely pushing into her hole.

"Oh, Emily, that feels so nice," she said, caressing her head.

Emily continued to suck Jenny's tits and to rub her finger in her pussy, pushing further and futher into her as she got more comfortable. Looking over at John, Jenny could see that Sarah was sucking his cock with real energy, bobbing up and down on it. She saw John reach down and pull Sarah to her feet, seeing her face flushed with exertion and excitement.

"That's great, Sarah," John said, leaning down and kissing her on the mouth. "Did you like it?"

"Oh, yes," Sarah said, coming up for air from John's kiss. "This is so wonderful. Will you lick and suck me too?"

"You bet I will," John said. "Would you like to watch through the wall while I suck your pussy?"

"Can I? Can you?" Sarah asked excitedly. "I'd really like that."

"Sure, no problem," John said, taking her by the hand and moving over to the wall.

Making sure that Sarah was able to see through the wall, John sat down on the ground, pushing Sarah's legs apart. He could see her pussy lips clearly, slightly parted as she stood with her legs apart and John sitting between them. Holding her breath and looking down at John, Sarah could see his tongue sticking out as he moved his face closer to her pussy. She almost collapsed when she felt his hands on her pussy, pulling it open, and then his tongue slid into her. Sarah had to bite off a cry as she collapsed against John's face as his tongue began to get busy in her sweet virginal pussy. Sarah thought she was going to die from pleasure as John's tongue began to slither here and there in her pussy. She gasped, catching her breath when she felt his tongue slide up into her hole, his mouth glued to her as he sucked. Sarah was having trouble concentrating on the scene in the other room as John continued sucking her pussy. As she focused she realized that her mother was getting fucked in the pussy and the ass and sucking on a cock all at the same time. She almost forgot about John's tongue in her pussy as she watched the three cocks slamming into her mother in the other room.

Meanwhile, Jenny had slowly moved backwards until she felt the bed behind her, then she sat down, laying back and pulling Emily with her. They wrapped their arms around each other and kissed, a deep swirling kiss. Then Jenny rolled over so that she was on top of Emily and began to kiss and suck on her tits again. Slowly she licked and kissed her way down Emily's body until she was nuzzling her nose in Emily's pussy hair. Emily was silent, unmoving as she felt Jenny's tongue begin to make its way through her pussy hair and find her pussy lips. She gasped out loud when she felt Jenny's tongue slide between her pussy lips, running up and down her pussy.

"Oh, Emily, your pussy tastes so nice," Jenny said. "It's so sweet."

"That feels unbelievable," Emily said, gripping Jenny's hair in her hands.

"Umm," Jenny said, sticking her tongue again into Emily's pussy.

Emily was writhing on the bed as Jenny continued to suck her pussy, driving her crazy. At the same time John was sucking Sarah's pussy while she watched the live show in the other room. Soon both girls were gasping for breath as their excitement mounted. Then John stopped sucking Sarah's pussy and got to his feet, his cock standing straight out in front of him. Pulling Sarah by the hand over to the bed, John grabbed Jenny's ass ,which was sticking up in the air as she sucked Emily's pussy, and spread her cheeks apart, exposing her asshole and pulling her pussy lips apart and exposing the inside of her pussy. As Sarah watched in fascination, John knelt down and stuck his tongue into Jenny's pussy, swirling it around in her hole for a minute before stopping.

"You try it now," he said, turning to Sarah.

Eagerly Sarah dropped to her knees and gazed intently at Jenny's pussy open before her eyes while John continued to hold her cheeks apart. Then leaning forward, Sarah licked her tongue up and down the entire length of Jenny's pussy, tasting her.

"Oh, that's nice," she said, turning to look at John, licking her lips.

"You go ahead then," John said, stepping away.

Sarah eagerly used her own hands to pry Jenny's pussy open, sticking her tongue back in her pussy and beginning to lick and suck while Jenny continued to suck her sister's pussy. John then crawled up onto the bed and straddled Emily's face, letting his cock dangle on her mouth. Gently rubbing his cock back and forth on her lips, he was finally rewarded when the tip of Emily's tongue slid between her lips and began to explore John's cock. Then her mouth opened and John slid his cock in, feeling her warm moist tongue as it lathed him, her lips closing on his cock as she began to gently suck. Now the four of them were all sucking one another in a daisy chain of tongues. The sounds of tongues slurping in pussies and lips smacking on a cock filled the room.

Then Jenny lifted her face from Emily's pussy and turned around, dislodging Sarah's tongue from her pussy. Grabbing her by the face, Jenny kissed Sarah long and hard, their tongues meeting and swirling together as they kissed. Jenny could taste herself on Sarah's mouth and she knew that Sarah could taste her sister on hers. Nudging her into the position she herself had just vacated between Emily's thighs, Jenny watched as Sarah began to lick and suck her sister's pussy. Emily was writhing and making all sort of noises as she sucked John's cock as it slid back and forth in her mouth.

Moving up to where John was fucking Emily in the mouth, Jenny nudged him off her face and took his place, lowering her pussy onto Emily's mouth. Immediately she felt Emily's tongue slither up into her pussy as she clamped her mouth on her hole and began to suck. John, meanwhile, had gotten off the bed and gone to stand behind Sarah, his cock resting against her ass. Using one hand to pry her pussy open, he used the other one to guide his cock as he slid it up and down between Sarah's pussy lips, coating it with a sheen of pussy juice. Slowly he began to push his cock against the entrance to her pussy, trying to enter her. Sarah grunted into Emily's pussy as she felt the pressure of John's cock pushing against her pussy.

Then suddenly John's cock pushed its way into her pussy, driving in several inches. Sarah gave a cry of pain as she felt John's cock pushing into her virgin pussy, spreading her open and filling her completely. Slowly but surely John pushed his cock until it was completely buried in Sarah's pussy, letting it rest there throbbing deep with her. Sarah had tears streaming down her face from the pain of the penetration but kept licking and sucking her sister's pussy without interruption.

In the other room they were all on the bed in a six-person daisy chain, everyone sucking someone, when Sarah cried out. When June heard her, she disengaged herself from the chain and went to the wall and removed the mirror, looking into the next room. She was shocked when she discovered that the mirror from the other side was missing and that she could look unobstructed into the other room. Her face went pale white in color and she gasped as she realized that she was watching her daughters on the bed with John and Jenny, John's cock sliding in and out of her youngest daughter's pussy.

1...456789