Jeni Ch. 01

Story Info
His cousin visits from france, but they don't expect this.
2.9k words
4.34
57.8k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cousin in France recently graduated secondary school with excellent grades, and as part of an agreement with her parents; she would get to spend a summer in the California with me so that she could experience the United States. My aunt and uncle had made arrangements with me in advance so that Jenifer, my cousin, could stay with me. I haven't seen her in almost ten years and since she is eighteen now it won't seem like I am babysitting. Jeni had let me know that she took a flight that would arrive late in the evening because it was less expensive. It wasn't a problem. I enjoyed sitting in public places people watching.

At the airport terminal I noticed several attractive young ladies sitting close to me. They were laughing and giggling while chatting about their future lives in college. One of them in particular stood out from the crowd. She wasn't the most attractive but she had "it." "It," being that thing in a woman that makes you just want to grab her fuck her for all that you are worth. There is no description for it. It is just It, and she definitely had it.

It is definitely that time of year where high school graduates begin traveling to their university of choice. Wow, I miss being young. It was the time of my life and I miss it greatly. The friendships, the carefree days of endless bliss, even the drama. It seems so easy now that I look back on it. I just wished I had been a little "cooler" in those days. I didn't date much in high school because I was a bit shy and awkward. It took a while for me to grow out of it and I didn't experience my first woman until I was 23. She was 30. The youngest woman I had ever slept with was 27.

Voile, there she is, My cousin Jeni, stepping out of the exit gate. She had short hair, brushed back, with two locks that flowed down the side of her face framing it perfectly. She was short, slender, and cute.

Then she saw me and I waved. She returned the wave with an affectionate and pretty smile. As she walked over to me I noticed she glided like a woman touched by grace. This stood in stark contrast to the cute face of a teenager. She made me immediately forget "it" girl. We greeted one another with "la bise," a kiss to each cheek, and hugged. I welcomed her in my best French, which is not very good. " Bienvenue, mademoiselle, aux Etats-Unis" Another smile spread across her face as she thanked me. We spent a minute or two talking about how long it had been since we had last seen each other. In my excitement, I complimented her about how beautifully she has grown up. This was met by a blush and a shy smile which reminded me of her youth and temporarily returned me to mine.

I suggested "let's get your bags and get home; so we can get some sleep. We'll need plenty of rest for tomorrow's sight seeing." At the baggage, terminal I noticed that she had very attractive derrière which was followed by a wave of guilt because she is a relative and a teenager. I took my mind off it by carrying her bags to the car and loading them for her.

When we arrived home, I showed her the room she would be staying in. She wanted a shower before turning in for the evening so I fetched her some towels and headed to the kitchen to cook her a light snack. I finished and set it on coffee table in the living room. As I began to sit on the sofa my heart stopped. She walked into the living room wearing one of the towels I had given her. It was too small and barely covered her essentials. I swallowed and sat down after noticing that I had paused halfway through. I quickly apologized for not getting her a bigger towel and she brushed it off as nonsense. She was drying her short hair with a towel in one hand and in the other had she carried a bag.

She laid the towel she was using to dry her hair on the floor and sat on it. She opened the bag and pulled out some cotton balls and pink, glittery, toenail polish. She stuffed a piece of cotton between each of her toes and began painting them so I turned on the television.

It was on a music video station which was replaying the daily countdown. This got us talking about latest music. What was good, bad, and things of that nature. During our conversation her youth and energy made feel young again. This was going to be a good summer.

When a female pop star's video aired I commented on how sexy she was. Jeni smirked and said:

"She is not! Her clothes are vulgar."

"Vulgar is sexy!" I exclaimed. To which she replied:

"There is a difference between being sexy and being vulgar."

"Only if you have been inhaling too much polish."

An open mouthed smile that was half joy and half shock spread across her face. She pulled the towel out from underneath her and threw it at me. I caught it and told her with laughter

"It's mine now!"

She frowned and stuck out her lower lip in a playfully pouty manner. Jeni stood up and walked towards me. I quickly took the towel, leaned back on the sofa, and held the towel as far behind me as I could reach. She stood in front of me and stretched so far to reach for it that the tiny towel she was wrapped in loosened and fell open. Her small breasts were now bare and my cock went from flaccid to fully hard in record time. Her breasts were an a cup, round and topped off with small pink nipples. She snapped and turned to quickly close the towel but in doing she fell backwards into my lap. My fully erect cock, covered only by thin trousers, rested perfectly between the cheeks of her ass. She immediately tensed up.

I swallowed as my heart stopped and I knew she could feel it. There was no way she couldn't and the silence that followed was the most tense silence I could ever remember. It was shock, pleasure, and guilt, all at the same time.

Jeni stood up still quiet. She swallowed and walked out of the room without saying word. I sat there in shock and contemplated what just happened. I was flooded with guilt and disgust. She was my cousin and she was only eighteen. What if she told the rest of the family? How would they respond? I made my way to my room and collapsed on to the bed. With a thousand what ifs, it took me a while to fall asleep.

I woke to the alarm the next morning and quickly realized I had better make good with her if I wanted last night to remain a secret. I took a shower, dressed and headed to the kitchen to cook breakfast for her. I made crepes and while reaching for plates I felt a light kick in the butt. I snapped around to see Jeni giggling and then she greeted me with a good morning as if nothing happened last night. I sighed in relief and returned the greeting with a smile of my own.

We chatted quite a bit over breakfast and no one said a word about last night. We talked about plans for the day which included a trip to our world famous zoo. She loved that idea as she is an animal lover. After finishing breakfast, she cleaned up, did her make up and dressed. When she walked back into the room she stopped my heart again.

She wore a short, flowing, white skirt and a pink tank top that matched her toenails. The skirt really showed off her sexy legs. Armed with a camera, we left quickly for the zoo so we could get there early and not have to wait in line.

We spent most of the day at the zoo and we laughed and joked. I even caught myself flirting and she occasionally did the same. Once again, she worked this magic over me that made me feel like a teenager again. It was wonderful. I felt as if I could fall in love with her despite the familial connection and age difference.

We stopped in front of the tiger pit to take a photo and she leaned her back up against the railing propping herself up with her arms. She shot the camera a graceful and sexy smile. Moments before I snapped the picture a gust of wind flipped her skirt up revealing a skinny g-string. Snap! I pressed the shutter button and then she quickly pushed her skirt back down. With a blush and smile she asked me to delete that photo. I obliged, but quickly got a glimpse of the photo before doing so. It was crystal clear and my cock began to stir. Another wave of guilt washed over me but this time it was mixed with curiosity about the photo. I wanted to see it in its full size and not on a 2.5 inch screen.

Other people had seen the incident and giggled. Jeni quietly told me that her feet hurt and asked if we could go home. Once again, I obliged her and we went home. All I could think about on the way home was that photo. How could I get it back? Then I remembered, the camera has a waste bin to prevent accidental, permanent deletion. My heart pounded in anticipation and my cock stirred at the very thought of seeing that picture again. When we arrived home Jeni told me that she wanted to shower and clean up. It had been a warm day and she had sweat a little.

This just couldn't get any better. As soon as I thought she hit the shower I recovered the picture and transferred it to my computer. When I opened the photo it was better than I could have ever imagined. It was high res and perfectly clear. I zoomed into her g-string and quickly realized that all that walking forced the crotch to ride up in between the outer folds of her pussy. It was smooth and shaved and wasn't old and warn like the women I had normally dated.

My cock sprung to the hardest erection I have had in years. Even harder than last night. I immediately rolled forward in the chair until my stomach was pressed against the desk and I unzipped my pants. I pulled out my rock hard, seven inch, dick and began stroking it under the desk. I was in heaven and was building to massive explosion when I heard Jeni say from around the corner:

"Do you have another towel."

I immediately reached for the mouse and went for the close button on the window but I clumsily hit the minimize button and sent it to the tray instead. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw her walk in. Out of breath, I nervously asked:

"What?"

"Do you have another towel." she asked with a curious look on her face.

"Oh.. um.. Yes they are in the hallway closet."

"OK thanks!

"Oh! Oh! You mind if I check my e-mail, no?"

"Umm..." She didn't even let me answer when she walked up behind me with her eyes fixed on the screen. She pulled my chair out and I almost panicked when she sat on my leg. She didn't notice that my stiff cock was out of my pants. I began to pray that she would not turn around and look.

She grabbed the mouse and opened up a web browser window. The web page was loading slowly; so she looked at the tray and playfully said "what's this!" My eyes widened with shock and I stopped breathing as she moved the mouse and maximized it. She immediately realized that I was looking at the picture that I had told her was deleted and it was zoomed into her pussy.

She paused for a moment in shock and then rotated on my lap and rested her two legs over mine. Her bare leg now pressed up against my naked cock. Her eyes were wide and her mouth hung open in shock. Her eyes slowly drifted down to see what pressed against her leg and then drifted back up to meet my eyes. I was horrified and humiliated. I could see her piece it together in her head and then her eyes lowered back to my prick. They were fixed on it and I could feel her warmth growing on my leg. I could only imagine the explosion of anger that would follow.

Shockingly, she gracefully lifted the leg that was pressed on my cock, and in one swift motion she rotated, and swung it over my head to the other side. She now straddled me and leaned forward. She brought both of her hands up and placed them on both sides of face. She gently ran her hands back through my hair and leaned a little farther. Her eyes ,burning with passion, locked onto mine and she wrapped her arms behind my neck with the tip of her nose touching the tip of mine. I didn't hesitate. I kissed her with a passion I had never before experienced. She began to her grind damp pussy onto my rigid cock. I could the the warmth of her body pressed against mine. My hands lowered down across the subtle curves of her hips and then underneath her skirt. I grabbed and squeezed her soft and shapely butt while helping to grind her soft wetness into me. I broke the kiss and effortlessly lifted her onto the desk. I reached for the bottom of her shirt and pulled it over her head. She lifted her arms so that I could slip the shirt off and flip it to some far off place.

She frantically reached forward and undid all the buttons of my shirt for me. Wiggling out of it, I let it fall to the floor. I leaned forward to her neck and took in the fading scent of vanilla before placing eager kisses on the side of her neck. I used my powerful hands to massage her small breasts and tweaked her nipples between my thumb and forefinger. Her hard nipples contrasted against her soft perfect breasts.

Jeni broke the kiss and whispered into my ear "please fuck me!"

Without hesitation, I reached under skirt and hooked my fingers into the waist of her thong and began tugging it off. She took the cue and lifted up her legs so that I could pull them completely off. She rested her legs on my shoulders and I leaned into her so hard it pushed her back into the monitor which slid off the back of the desk. I didn't even care because her passion was consuming me. I reached down and undid my belt and button allowing my trousers to slide to the floor. I grabbed her leg and with one hand and my penis with the other. I guided the head of my manhood into her eager pussy and pushed all the way into her.

Jeni let out a loud moan followed by gasp. I pulled back and began to drive my hard cock into her wildly. Each of my thrusts was met by gasps and moans of untethered passion from Jenifer. I leaned forward and our eyes locked. The smell of sex and the sound of ecstasy filled the air as I fucked her with unleashed desire. I was completely out of control with lust. I could feel the pressure building up and I grunted like an animal. Her pussy began to clamp down on me as her back arched. With eyes rolled back, her head tilted backwards and her mouth was wide open as she began to moan so loudly that they were almost screams. I thrust one final time and unleashed the most powerful orgasm I have ever had. My body convulsed as I pumped wave after wave of cum into her tight young pussy.

I collapsed back into the chair and Jeni collapsed onto the desk. We took a few moments to enjoy our post orgasmic bliss. I sat there watching her catch her breath as it slowed to a normal pace. Then she propped her self up on her hands and lovingly looked me in the eyes. This was too much for my heart to handle. I stood up, leaned forward, and kissed her affectionately. She, tenderly, wrapped her arms around my neck and returned all of my affections.

I gently pulled away, took her by the hand and helped off the desk. She thanked me and gave me a smile that could inspire poets and lovers for a thousand lifetimes. With her hand in mine, I led her upstairs to my bedroom. Jeni turned to me with a face filled with a longing desire to return to the eden below and she shed her skirt.

A soft "I need you." escaped her lips

With an embrace and the tender kiss of lifelong lovers, I laid her upon the bed gently. She opened her legs and my snake entered her garden. I slowly feasted upon the apple, savoring every sound, smell and taste of this offering until the sun was cast from the sky and we drifted off to dream.