Jasmine Fantasies: Nylon Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She patted the couch beside her and said, "Well, what else did this person get you?"

"Candy canes," I answered.

"That's it?" she asked. "That seems rather anticlimactic."

"Tell me about it," I sighed.

"What?" she said, as I admired her long legs resting on the table.

"It's just been a crazy week," I said.

"I imagine," she said in a strange tone.

"What with Jake being gone," I explained.

"And your secret mystery girl being so enigmatic," she added.

"Why do you think it's a girl?" I asked. I had confirmed it was, but she should assume it was a guy. Guys buy nylons for women, not women for women

"Just a hunch," she said, as she moved her legs off the coffee table and turned towards me.

"Judging from various things she said in her notes, I decided it was a girl," I said, wanting to segue into talking with her about my secret lesbian curiosity.

"Oh, fun," she said. "I haven't been with a girl since..." she paused dramatically, before smiling wickedly, "...yesterday."

"Yesterday?" I asked, thinking how lucky the girl was.

"Yes, my pet had obeyed all her instructions for the week, and deserved to be rewarded," she said, as I felt her foot suddenly touching my leg... which sent a chill up my spine, as did her usage of the term 'pet'.

"You have a pet girl?" I trembled, trying to phrase my question as if it was a new concept to me.

"Yes, I have a few of them," she said, as her foot slowly rubbed on my leg. "Some of them are around your age, and some are young things -- barely legal."

"Young things?" I asked, getting a little rattled by the conversation, as well as by her foot ever so lightly still touching my leg. In fairness, I could have moved my leg away anytime I wanted, but I preferred to see where she would take this slight intimacy.

"College coeds," she clarified, then added as she moved her foot up my leg a bit more, "and high school seniors."

"High school seniors," I repeated, distracted and overwhelmed. This seemed to be coming right out of one of my stories. Just like the things my Secret Santa had been saying this week.

She then wedged my legs apart with her feet, and in a quick shocking move, placed her foot directly on my pussy. Before I had time to react she added, "I'm told I'm a bratty babe."

"A what?" I asked, even though I was very familiar with that phrase, and particularly with that website. I made no move to resist her as her foot rested on my pussy.

"Now in the videos you like, the seduced woman is wearing pantyhose as her pussy is rubbed, but I prefer the thigh highs," she said.

"W-w-what are you doing?" I stammered in complete disbelief, as she began rubbing my panty-clad pussy with her nylon-clad foot. It was a move directly out of a Bratty Babes Own You video.

"Making your fantasies come true..." she answered, as I moaned, and she added, making my entire world explode, "...silkstockingslover."

My eyes went wide.

"Yes Jenny, or maybe I should say Jasmine, I'm your Secret Santa," she revealed.

"H-h-how?" I stammered with a moan, as I didn't even remotely try to stop what was happening.

"It started that time I borrowed your iPad," she said.

"Oh," was all I said in response.

"Yes, you didn't clear your history," she said, "and well, you know I'm a bit of a snoop."

"A bit," I moaned, as I could already feel an orgasm rise inside me.

"So, I saw you had a few open tabs in a hidden part of your iPad, a different internet browser with bookmarks including: Bratty Babes Own You, Heroine Universe, Nylon Fantasies, Brazzers, Naughty America, and Girlsway. I was surprised by the abundance of porn you watched."

"Oh, God," I moaned, mortified by the knowledge she knew everything.

"Then it got better. I followed your history to Literotica, a site I'd been on a few times, and I gasped when I realized I was on the one and only author profile you ever went to on that site. I clicked on the picture, and although you edited and cropped it, I instantly knew it was you," she said, "or Gayle."

"H-h-how?" I asked, Gayle my sister has the other option, but clearly it wasn't Gayle.

"You were lounging on our grandma's couch," she said.

"Oh," was all I could say, as she moved her other foot into play and started using both of her feet to masturbate me.

"And then once I began reading your stories," she continued as she rubbed my pussy, "I was stunned."

"I can explain," I said, although I wasn't sure I could.

"You have a wide range of interests: BBC (both kinds of black: cocks and cunts), lesbian, orgy, shemale, pegging, gay males, sissies, even hypnosissies, and some of the stories had really hot illustrations," she listed, and with each category she listed, she put extra pressure on my soaked pussy.

"Oooooooh," I moaned, just giving into the pleasure. Truth was, I didn't have an answer. Not at all. Not one that would properly explain any of this.

"But the incest stories," she added. "Wow... just wow."

"They're just other people's fantasies," I lied.

"I don't know, most of them seemed from the heart," she said. "I mean, you often make cameo appearances, some of them are starring you, and a few of them are even called Jasmine's Fantasies."

"I know," I said, as she began moving her feet up and down.

"And apparently a couple of them include scenes of you and me having sex," she said. "I find it interesting that in those, you always submit to me, and you love doing so."

"I'm sorry," I moaned, feeling guilty, but that was overruled by undeniable lust.

"I'm sorry too," she said, as she rubbed a little faster. "If you'd only said something sooner, I could have claimed you as a pet a long time ago. Think of all the years of fun we've missed!""

"Ooooooooh," I said, the idea of being her pet enhancing the physical pleasure growing rapidly inside me.

"You do want to be my pet, don't you, Jenny?" she asked.

"Yes," I moaned, giving no thought to any consequences of my submitting to this blood relative, only the imminence of my long-standing fantasy becoming a reality in real time.

"Now come on my feet, big sister," she ordered, "come just like the secret submissive sister slut that you are."

Her words came right out of my stories as I moaned, like a character in many of them, "Yes, please call me names."

"I've noticed you like being called dirty names," she purred, rubbing me furiously now.

"Yes, yes, yes," I answered urgently, my orgasm so close.

"Then come, my sister slut, come like the bimbo pet whore you were born to be," she ordered as I suddenly erupted.

"Yes!" I screamed, as the most intense orgasm I could remember ever having coursed through me, through my panties and onto her feet.

"Such a dirty little slut," she mused as she kept rubbing my pussy, but more slowly now.

"Yes, and I'll be your slut, if you'll have me," I weakly agreed, as all the energy in my body had been usurped.

"Yes, I will have you; although you may sometimes be sorry that you're mine. Now come to my bedroom," she ordered, moving her foot away. "And do it the right way; you know the drill."

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, the honorific leaving my mouth so naturally, even before I realized I was saying it.

"Good girl," she smiled, as she walked to the bedroom and I, loving to be the submissive, the pet, and indeed knowing the drill, got down on the floor and crawled behind her.

"Such a natural," she smiled, before adding, "even more than Samantha."

"Samantha?" I asked, "Samantha Livingston?" as I followed her on hands and knees.

"The very one. Yes, she's one of my senior pets, and served as my go-between this week," she said, as we reached her room.

"Does she know what this was all about?" I asked. "Does she know I'm silkstockingslover?"

"Kind of both yes and no," she said as she got onto the bed, "I just told her I wanted to do some nice things for my lonely sister."

"The candy canes?" I asked, as I crawled to the edge of her bed.

"Well, she was astute enough to read your tells about liking pussy, and that you would love to sample her pussy," she said, as she extended her nylon-clad feet, slightly wet with my cunt cum, towards me. "So she was happy to come on a candy cane, knowing you'd put it in your mouth and wonder if it was her."

"May I lick your nylon-clad soles, Mistress?" I asked, easily shifting into my true submissive nature.

"You mean these cunt-cum-coated nylon-clad soles?" she smiled, as she lifted her foot to my face.

"Yes, your oh-so-tasty cunt-cum-coated nylon soles," I agreed, as I extended my tongue and lapped up the unique mixture of sweat, nylon and my own pussy juice.

"That feels nice," she said.

"It tastes so good," I said, captivated by the task at tongue.

"Wait until you taste my pussy," she said.

"I can't wait," I replied, completely intoxicated by her.

"Yes, you'll be licking my feet, eating my cunt, and taking a strap-on pretty regularly now," she promised.

"You'd better keep that promise," I said, as I licked every inch of her foot.

"Oh, I never break promises," she said, before adding, as she offered me her other foot, "for example, I've promised Samantha she can have you as her pet for an overnight sometime during the holidays."

"Oh my," I said, the idea a major turn-on, although balanced with trepidation.

"Don't worry," she comforted, "she'll keep your secret. She's been her mother's lesbian pet for a couple of months now."

"Oh my," I said, that another shocking revelation.

"Yes, her mom was already my pet when I suggested that she turn her daughter," she added.

"Oh my," I repeated, as I worshipped her foot.

"Come onto the bed with me and get a little more comfortable," she offered as she rolled onto her side, crossed her ankles, and offered me the soles of her feet again.

I crawled onto the bed, went to her feet and resumed licking, but only after admiring them for a moment... God, they were sexy.

"Lick away, pet sister," she instructed.

"Yes, Mistress sister," I obeyed, lying on my stomach and continuing to lick her sweet, pussy-scented soles.

"Are you looking forward to serving Samantha?" she asked.

"The submissive slut in me is most definitely," I answered before adding, "But the teacher in me is still very nervous about the risk to my job."

"Don't worry," my baby sister promised, "she's a very obedient little submissive, and will do exactly as she is told... just like her mother."

"I'd love to hear how they ended up being your submissives," I said.

"A story for another time," she said, as I kept licking both feet.

'Yes, Mistress," I replied, hoping I would get to hear that story very soon.

"Yes, we have many fun adventures awaiting us," she said.

"I can't wait," I said, loving the idea of just doing whatever my baby sister Mistress might order me to.

"I bet you can't," she said. "I imagine that after all these years of writing about being a submissive lesbian slut, the real thing will be a massive weight lifted from you."

"And hopefully out of me," I joked, hoping for orgasmic bliss.

"If you're a good pet," she said in a teasing way.

"I think I'll be a very good obedient pet," I replied.

"Ready to prove that?" she asked as she rolled onto her back.

"Ready, willing and eager," I replied, as she lay on her back, looking ready to be devoured.

"I think I'm in lust," I smiled.

She sat up, parted her legs and smiled, "Lust away, my pet."

"And what are you willing to do for me?" she asked demurely.

"Anything at all," I answered as I kissed her inner pantyhose-clad thigh. "Just try me."

"Anything at all?" she pushed.

"Just like in my stories, my mind and body are completely at your disposal," I answered, splattering kisses as I moved closer to her pussy.

"Then this will be your storybook ending," she smiled, as she spread her legs a little wider and added, "now eat my pussy through my sheer pantyhose."

"That's something I've never done before," I smiled, as I approached her completely shaved pussy. "And it looks scrumptious!"

"I'm told it's very tasty and addicting."

"Mmmmmmm," I said, as I sucked her pussy, which was already quite wet, which made me happy... she was as turned on by what we were doing as I was.

It sure wasn't as easy as licking a pussy skin on skin, but it was twice as erotic. Partly because it fed my fetish, partly because this was my sister and fed my other principal fetish, and partly because a decade of writing submissive stories and fantasies were finally coming to life.

"Yes, suck my pussy, you dirty pantyhose slut," she moaned.

Hearing her tell me what to do and doing it, then listening to her soft moans, only enhanced my own pleasure. There is something so innocent, and yet hot, about a woman's moans... enhanced even more when I'm the one causing those moans.

I wanted to taste her full flood (just like I'd written about so many times); I wanted to hear her orgasmic screams (I really hoped it would be screams). I wanted to be the best submissive I could possibly be (hopefully a decade of writing about it would give me a head start).

I sucked on her pussy lips.

I sucked on her clit.

I put as much pressure as I could on those sweet pussy lips and yanked my head from left to right.

Suddenly she lifted up her ass, frantically pulled her pantyhose down so I could get direct access to her pussy, as she said jokingly and yet with sincere lust, "I don't want to wreck these pantyhose, and obviously you need to dive in deep."

"Yes, Mistress, thank you," I agreed, truthfully having been a little frustrated at not being able to probe her entire pussy region.

"Now eat your sister's wet pussy," she ordered, as her hand guided my face deep into her wetness.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied eagerly, as I extended my tongue and parted her wet pussy lips. I tasted her exotic sweetness. It was, as I had imagined so many times, delicious.

I explored every fold.

I probed every crevice.

I then decided to see if my alphabet attack would actually work. I started at A and went through the alphabet... making what should feel to her as random attacks.

"Oh yes, you're a natural pussy eating sister slut," she moaned as I traced out an F.

"I love your cunt," I said, loving being able to finally say out loud the taboo word I wrote so often.

"You do love using that word in your stories," she moaned softly.

"The dirtier the better," I said, as I formed a J.

"Well, you'll be doing lots of nasty things," she promised.


"Yes, Mistress, gladly," I agreed, as I kept going through the alphabet. When I reached Z, I did a dozen of them, sensing she was getting close.

"Yes, more, more," she moaned.

I kept making continuous Z's, colliding with her swollen clit constantly, until I could tell she was epically close. I then took her clit between my lips, and shook my head back and forth.

"Oh, yes!" she screamed, Yes! A scream! as her entire body shook, and she grabbed my head and held it roughly against her leaking cunt.

Her cum gushed all over my face as I tried to lap up as much of it as I could.

I liked male cum... I enjoyed giving head.

Yet female cum... well, that was an entirely different level of satisfaction.

When I swallow man cum, it's only for a couple of seconds, a few at the most, and then it's done.

With pussy cum the flood can last a while, and multiple orgasms might follow.

I kept licking for a minute or so before she let go of my head and asked nastily, "Ready to get fucked, you dirty incestuous lesbian big sister slut?"

"Is your pussy delicious?" I asked rhetorically.

"The answer had better be yes," she smiled as she pulled up her pantyhose.

"Yes, yes, a million times yes," I cried boisterously. Good thing she lived in a house and not in some thin-walled apartment.

"Get on the bed; all fours," she ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," I obeyed eagerly, my pussy desperate for a good fucking. The foot rub had been hot as fuck... but now a hard, rough, lesbian fucking was what I needed.

She went to her closet and said, "Oh, shit."

"What?" I asked.

"I left the strap-on behind at Samantha's house," she said. "After I fucked them both with it last night."

"That's so hot," I said.

"It was a fun night," she nodded,

"I can only imagine," I said

She said, "I'll be back in a couple of minutes, I have an idea."

She was actually gone a few minutes until she returned in white pantyhose, her dress gone, but a sexy top and heels.

I asked, "Why the wardrobe change?"

"I like variety," she shrugged and sat on a chair in her room.

She then pulled a dildo from behind her back and placed it at the crotch of her pussy ad posed naughtily. "It's not a strap-on, but it's close."

"So, I see," I said, looking at the dildo.

"It too a while to find it," she said. "I haven't used it in years.

"I hope that changes soon," I said, as I crawled towards her.

"Oh, I imagine a change is imminent," she smiled as I reached her.

"Okay, now that's hot," I said.

"Not as hot as an actual strap-on," she sighed, "but beggars can't be choosers."

"I'm only a beggar," I said

"And what would you beg for?"

"For you to fuck me with that dildo," I said.

"Well, you better get it nice and wet first," she ordered.

"Yes, Mistress Sister," I said, loving saying those words as I leaned forward and took her cock in my mouth.

Yes, I preferred a real cock to a plastic once, but the act itself was so nasty hot.

"You really have been hiding behind that façade of respectability way too long," she said, as I bobbed on the cock like a bitch in heat.

I moaned in response before I wickedly responded, "Then shatter that façade, and transform me into the eager, submissive, incestuous slut I want to be," Degrading myself that way actually turned me on quite a bit.

I returned bobbing as se said, "I can't believe you hid this side for so long."

I responded, "Then we should make up for lost time."

"Yes, we should," she agreed, as she moved onto the floor. She lifted up my dress, ripped off my panties, tossed them aside and said, "Fuck, I've been looking forward to this for a while, too."

"How long?" I asked, surprised to hear that.

"Six months," she said.

"Oh," I said, as she surprised me by bending down and licking my pussy.

"Mmmmmmm, tasty," she said.

"Oh yes," I moaned, enjoying my sister's tongue on my desperate pussy.

She only licked for a minute before knelt behind me and said, "Yes, there have been a few temptations."

"I'm always tempted," I said, waiting to feel the dildo inside me.