Italian Food & Entertainment Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

V - Back on the investigation

As a man, I liked to drive. As a woman, I was less excited, but I took advantage of the power of the little car to go up in altitude. Down below, I could see the city, then after the pass, it disappeared. I was worried a little, but I was sure of my idea. I squeezed my thighs, and, I discovered a pleasant feeling in me. The road was narrow, then at the next bend, I parked. On the other side of the road, a wall more than 2m high blocked the view. Yet I knew I was in front of the farm. I would soon find out what Pretty Chick & Co. was all about.

I got out of the car, and instantly, I regretted my outfit. What had seemed to me to be a journalist's outfit was going to turn out to be a handicap. My heels were sinking into the mud as I approached the large metal gate that let not me see anything from the inside. I was still surprised that I didn't smell the characteristic smell of a breeding farm. I couldn't hear the noises either. Hesitantly, I went back to the car, trying to remove the mud that had accumulated on my pumps. Was I going to go back to town and call to ask for a tour of the facility, or was I going to ring the bell directly?

For the moment there was an urgent need. It wasn't the first time, after a weekend of being a girl I had assimilated that I needed to sit down. On the other hand, it was the first time I was going to do this in the wild. As a man, all I would have had to do was urinate against a tree behind the car. There I would go a little deeper into the forest and crouch down in my pantyhose and panties. I would feel the fresh air on my butt, just to make me feel like I was bare-assed. Then I had to be careful that the stream of urine didn't stain my panties and pantyhose. I guess little girls learn that. It was new to me. I felt very vulnerable during this operation, and I was afraid that someone would discover me in this position. So I was relieved to get up and put my tight and panties up under my skirt again.

I was adjusting my skirt before I went back to the car and made a decision as to whether I was to force a visit, or going back to the city when two arms grabbed my right arm. The man was muscular. I was going to have to play on my flexibility to escape him, I thought, I hadn't time to try anything that two other arms grabbed my left arm. There were two of them.

"After this refreshing spectacle, you're going to explain to us what you've come here for," one of them said.

I don't think I've ever felt so vulnerable before. Both were strong compared to me. I could have played my flexibility, but in these heels, I would have been unable to run. I wished I had put on that jogging outfit Lucy had made me buy and used it to accompany her in her morning jog. Playing on my arms, the men were leading me to the gate of the farm. I noticed, probably a little late, the video surveillance cameras on either side. The gate was open, and they let me in.

Inside, the building wasn't like a shed where hens were laid, I thought. It was closer to prison: a three-storey concrete block with bars on the tiny windows. In the courtyard, there was a white minibus parked.

They let me in, then one of them grabbed my two arms and without my understanding, he tied them with a plastic tie.

"Hey! You can't..." I Was protesting.

"Where are the keys to your car," the other said while he frisked me.

"No..." I said as he found them without difficulty.

"You know, you had an accident, a quick turn... and the car crashed," the first one explained.

"No, no..." I was scared, and, I backed up against the door behind me. They cornered me, and the second man opened the door. I fell backwards into a small, dimly lit room. By the time I reacted, the door was closed, and the lock made its sound.

"You destroy her car so that people think she had an accident and find me her purse, her papers, her phone, so we know who she is. ยป

"Okay, chief... She looks good..." the second one replied.

"Yes, she'll make a good winning chicken," the first joked. Only then did I realize what kind of chickens were breed here. I had just thrown myself into the lion's den. And that's not smart when you're a chicken.

VI - Like a chicken in a Lion's den

In my cell, there was a mattress on the floor and a toilet in the corner. As I fell to the ground, I had to get up again. It's not always easy when your hands tied behind your back, but it's even worse when you wear high heels. It was when I stood up that I decided to take off the shoes.

I was more comfortable crouching down and sitting on the mattress. In my head, I was trying to figure out how to do it, so that I didn't spread my thighs too far apart when I did it. Then once I sat down, I would look at the toilet. I understood what it was for, but how was I going to lower my tights and panties to relieve myself? I was concentrating on immediate problems so that I wouldn't see the situation I was in and wonder what these men were going to do to me. I was hoping Lucy would understand what I was going to do. I was waiting for her to intervene.

The wait seemed interminable, but it must have only lasted a few minutes in reality. The plastic tie was cutting my skin. I was trembling with fear. Then the door opened, and, I started to get up, while the light was dazzling me.

"Who are you?" I was the first to ask in an aggressive tone of voice, "You have no purse, no papers, no phone."

"I left a bit hastily... I wanted to see a chicken farm in the mountains," I said a bit hastily.

The journalist's story seemed a bit complicated.

"And who are you..."

"I'm an anti-speciesism activist! I don't want to make the cops' job easier, so I travel without any paper, but I find out the people who mistreat animals!" I screamed like a madwoman. I had better look like one!

"We don't mistreat any animals here" the two men laughed...

"And if you don't want us to mistreat you, you just have to obey and be good." Their lecherous laughter worried me. I'd sensed Lucy's excitement, but theirs was already so much higher. My anxiety rose sharply when one of the men grabbed a whip, and the other a pair of bolt cutters.

"Turn around, you cunt!" I obeyed, scared to death. I felt the cold metal against my arms. Then the quick-release clip popped off. My warm urine ran down my thighs. I had been too scared! Suddenly it turned me over again, and, I couldn't hold back my tears.

"Come on, get naked now, quickly...". I said no with my head between two sobs, but the whip slammed very hard, and I took off my sweater while sobbing even harder.

"You see, fear smells like piss!" one of the men said. I didn't know where to stand. And I took off my skirt, turning around.

"Turn around if you want, but you'll have to turn around at some point. I nodded my head once more, and once more, the whip slammed, making me cry again. I took off my tights.

"Come on, the rest too!" the men insisted. I was still having trouble putting on a bra. And then in a panic, I couldn't get it off.

"The whip slammed on my axe, I screamed in fear and pain. I took off my bra without unhooking it, and in an instant, I was out of my panties.

"You see, it's motivating... turn around now." I was ashamed and scared to death as I turned to them, naked and dirty. One of them approached, grabbed my arms and handcuffed them behind my back. Then he took out a metal collar and closed it around my neck. The second one approached and attached a leash to the ring of the collar.

"You see when you obey, it goes well, it's when you're pouting that you get whipped," then he pulled the leash, and, I followed him.

I was humiliated from being treated like an animal. And I felt something inside me. It took me a little while as we walked down the halls to realize, without accepting it, that the situation was turning me on!

"It is a new one, can you take care of her, Maria?" the man asked as he let go of my leash to an obese woman, who must have been about 50 years old.

"Nice piece, where did you find her?" she said, examining me as you would examine an animal you are about to buy. I have to say that at that time, I was highly worried about what I was going to become. I thought they would send me to the Middle East, in a white slave trade network. Luckily for me at that time, I didn't even remember that my transformation would last only a month. So I didn't have to worry about turning back into a man in the wrong place at the wrong time.

"What's your name," she said to me.

"Morgan," I replied, before screaming in pain when she hit me in the breast with her wand.

"Ma'am, you call me ma'am. You're the little shit downstairs, and I'm the little shit right above you, okay?"

"Yes, ma'am," I replied.


12