Investigating in X-Change Ch. 02 - Travel

Story Info
Hélène/Eric Travels next to where the girls have disapeared.
1.9k words
4.27
5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For those who haven't read chapter 01, there is a short resume at the beginning, but its always better to read part 01 before part 02

English is not my natural language.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, I wore my short shorts, my boots and a "No planet B" tee-shirt. With a few clothes and my phone in a backpack, I showed up at the edge of town, to hitch a ride.

I'm a police officer, and for a difficult investigation, I decided to take an X-change xtra strengh pill, which changes me into a woman for 28 days. Now I put myself in the shoes of the previous victims.

My fear is gradually giving way to determination: I am doing this for the women victims!

Eric had hitchhiked very little, and no one had ever stopped for him. Hélène only saw two cars pass by before one stopped: "Where are you going?"

The look on the little man's face made me feel uncomfortable. I felt as if he was undressing me with his eyes, but he dropped me off two hours later at the agreed place. I was relieved, and at the same time disappointed.

I hitchhiked back home... and managed to make the journey four times in one day.

I had done nothing and yet I was exhausted from the fear I had experienced, but now it was over. I looked at myself in the window of a shop and thought that perhaps I had chosen an outfit that was a little too provocative. But it was just that I found it amusing. There was a bar next to the shop, and I decided to go there.

I went in, and there was music, and people. At the bar two girls were drinking. Their outfits were more provocative than mine, leaving no doubt about their profession. I sat down at the bar and ordered a beer, only to find that it wasn't very feminine and that my experience with alcohol was holding me back.

"You're home from school, baby," one of the prostitutes said.

"I wanted to drink something before I went home "

"I don't know what you came here for. But this is our place... did you get the message?" the other prostitute said.

"Don't worry, I'm not looking for that," I said.

"Then you've got the wrong address, go to the other side of the street!

The tension did not subside. I paid and left the bar. A man came out behind me to make an offer

"Looking for a place to stay for the night, gorgeous?

"No, thanks."

Across the street was a libertine club, "The Tarantula", which clearly displayed a BDSM space. Had the second prostitute meant to refer to that?

Eric would have gone there. Hélène got cold feet, let's be honest.

The next day I wore jeans and a blouse. And my bag. I had a harder time finding someone to pick me up, both on the way there and the way back. I was a bit late to make the trip again. But it was earlier in the day, and I decided to take my courage in both hands: I entered 'The Tarantula'.

"This is a libertine club," I was told at the entrance as I paid €5 for the women instead of the €25 that Eric would have been charged.

"Yes, and?"

"Usually, people who come here wear... sexier outfits. But it's not compulsory. And there are changing rooms, if you want to be in Eve's clothes."

"Okay," I replied.

There was a bar, but without alcohol. I took a drink.

"It's a bit early, but people will be arriving soon," the barman said. Behind him was a sign saying 'hostess wanted'.

"Can I really walk around here naked?" I asked.

"Yes, of course. It's a bit early now. By midnight not many people are still dressed," he explained.

When I had finished my drink, I looked at him.

"Can I go to have a look?"

"On the contrary, do. That's what you came for."

"I'm sorry..."

"No, on the contrary. It's quite normal. Many of our clients come once or twice to see. Before participating. Some even come as a couple to watch and go home. Right now, it's a bit early. There's a couple upstairs," he explained.

I was quite surprised by this welcome. And I went through the different rooms. They were empty, poorly lit, with just a mattress. In one room there were videos. In the basement, the light was red, and the rings in the walls told me that I was in the BDSM part. Finally, upstairs a man was taking his wife doggy style.

I was confused because I could feel some excitement, but I kept thinking that Eric would have liked this. It was like Eric was a different person. My man, or my brother. I was surprised to even think of "my man". Faced with these sex scenes, I was missing a reference. It was as if I had assimilated that I was no longer a man, but not yet that I was a woman.

Once home, I was disturbed by the state of my panties... Had what I had seen turned me on more than I wanted to admit? However, the image of the man kneeling behind his wife rather disgusted me.

I found myself thinking that I had enjoyed the restaurant, and I wanted a man to take me to a restaurant, I squeezed my thighs, and it was a rather pleasant thought.

The next day, day 24 before my return to a masculine world, I choose the denim skirt, and a wiser tee-shirt than the first day. Tights, and the boots. Now I could walk perfectly well in their heels. The first trip was easy. I was starting to get bored. I decided to go to the shopping centre. Before coming back.

When I entered the mall, a text message asked me if everything was okay.

-Yes, I've run out of tights, I'll buy a new pair" I replied to my boss.

I went into the lingerie shop and bought a thong and a push-up bra. After all, with Hélène's card the police department was paying for me!

I thought about the club, and the provocative outfit. Better not go without panties. I was amused by my idea, but it was nonsense in the club... but with a man in the restaurant... offering him my panties... I liked the idea. I could imagine what a hard-on this man would get!

I looked at the dresses again. Before I settled on a very short dress.

I went to the toilet. And then I had a revelation!

My panties were not as wet as they were the night before, but there was still a trace. I ran my fingers over my lips. They were all greasy. I only realised that I was wet!

Eric knew when he had a hard-on. Helene was unaware of getting wet. I took off my panties to put on the thong. Then I hitchhiked again.

This time the man was heavy in his flirtation. I told him no. But he continued to put his hand on my thighs. I made myself clearer by affirming my "No".

-Come on, let me see if you're wet," he said, sliding his fingers up my skirt.

I slapped him. He swerved, and I found myself on the hard shoulder of the motorway!

I wanted to say no to the lorry driver who took me for a ride next, but I couldn't stay there.

"If you want, I have a bed here" he said.

"NO"

"Okay, I've never raped anyone. But in general, girls who hitchhike in skirts... well, they don't say no..." He laughed.

"I did".

"I understand why you ended up on the hard shoulder. I'll drop you off, I'll find a bitch further down the road!

After he dropped me off, I thought to myself that I wasn't wet at all. I had felt soiled by these men and their desire. Yet their desire had not been much different from Eric's desire for girls.

I no longer felt like going to the club, or even trying on my short outfit. I was tired of men forcing their desires on me. I just wonder if the bartender would have been different. Was he used to see naked women?

The next day I hesitated, but chose the shorts, thinking that although they were provocative, they would be an obstacle, unlike the skirt.

It was a good passport, because a car quickly stopped. The kid was cute, and I wondered how he looked under his clothes. I found myself rubbing my thighs, and it felt good. I might be getting wet, I thought.

I didn't dare do anything, and I reluctantly let him go as he left me in this city that I visited once or twice a day now. I was on my guard. For I knew there was danger.

I made a first return trip, but for the first time my journey was cut short, as the lady who had asked me to hitchhike did not make the whole trip. I would have done better to refuse; a woman would not attack another. But finally; another car picked me up. I even had time to make an extra round trip.

So, I found myself in front of the club, with this hesitation. I didn't have my dress in my bag. And would I dare to put it on to come here?

However, the heat rising from my crotch was clear: I would have to wash my panties tonight! (I did it anyway) I wanted to go, but I didn't dare. I was standing there. I hesitated to go back and take the dress I had bought for it. But I also told myself that if I went home, I wouldn't dare come back. I imagined myself walking naked in the club... I would be so vulnerable. Would the men be naked too?

I was afraid of peeing myself, a fear I had more as Helen than as Eric. I think it's the time it takes to find a toilet and get out, which is not always easy when you're hitchhiking! Anyway, I had this fear before I realised that I was indeed wetting my panties, but not with urine!

I decided to go ahead and cross the road when a car stopped in front of me.

"I'm looking for Victor Hugo place" asked the grandmother at the wheel.

"Well, it's not easy, you have to go straight on, and then turn right at the cinema, but it's far, and then it's a pedestrian area... ".

"It's complicated... I'll get lost... aren't you going that way?"

"Erm... yes. Do you want me to guide you?" I said, thinking that I was going to get my dress and probably not come back, not today.

"That would be nice," she said. I grabbed my bag and got into the passenger seat.

She drove off.

"You tell me if you have to get off," she said.

"Yes, at the end, in front of the cinema, err no, you go straight on" I said as she turned left.

I couldn't say anything more as a pad of chloroform landed on my nose. I reacted and struggled but the person behind me was stronger. It took a few minutes before I passed out, thinking I was going to have a headache when I woke up.