Into the Goodnight Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that to your liking?" she questioned, her expression innocent except for those eyes that seemed to sparkle with a dare.

Her hair was still wild, still erotic, but she had complied. "Very."

"And now?" she asked expectantly.

"Your robe. Take it off."

She wanted to object, citing the cool temperature of the room made it necessary to keep it on, but she realized, somewhere in their discussion her body had become sufficiently warmed. What modesty she had maintained behind the curtain during her bath was now lost as she complied with his command, tossing the robe aside. Maks' expression was still stern, but his eyes also smoldered with hunger, and so despite her vulnerability in becoming naked before him, it wasn't without an accompanying thrill that sufficiently warmed her through.

"Remove the blanket," he again instructed, his voice becoming rougher with each word.

Aurelia reached out a hand, grasped the fabric in a loose fist, and slowly pulled down to reveal his chest, then the plane of his stomach. She paused when the crease of his groin was visible, her eyes flicking up to his. But there was a quiet command to continue, and so with aching slowness, she obeyed, her eyes riveted on the edge of the thick sheet as it skimmed over the ridge of his manhood until at last he was as completely naked as she.

Until that moment, she had not had an opportunity to fully study him, not as closely, not as unhindered. And now, as he lay before her calmly with his request circling in her mind, Aurelia's eyes were pinned to that very distinctly male part of him, taking in every small curve and long line and elegant contour. At the moment, it didn't appear overly large, not quite the hard weapon he had first speared her with, but she knew that it grew in size and increased in hardness when necessary. And just as she was wondering what caused it to change, though she suspected it was the same cause of her own arousal, his voice cut into her pondering.

"Come, kiss me." When she looked into his eyes, she realized he meant only on the mouth, a true kiss, and nothing as vile as what would eventually be required of her.

Relieved for the time being to do something she quite enjoyed, Aurelia leaned forward on her hands, which straddled either side of his middle, and slowly crawled toward him until she looked down upon him. She loved his eyes, she realized, as she stared into their dark depths just before she leaned down to run her mouth over his.

Aurelia was pleased that Maks seemed in no hurry, but rather was content to follow her lead, respond to her bid to open his mouth and allow her tongue in. He met her with all the languid sensuality with which she carried out her obedience. He allowed her to kiss him as he had her so many times, allowed her access to explore his mouth and all its secrets, allowed the time for the taste of their mouths to saturate each other's.

When Maks spoke between their kisses, his breathing came in heavy pants. "My chest, little bud, kiss my chest."

Caught in the growing fervor as she was, Aurelia gave no hesitation as her mouth left his. But she was creative in her obedience, not going straight for his chest, but allowing her mouth the wonderful freedom to explore all the sharp and strong lines on her way. Though Maks had shaved during his bath, she felt a residual coarseness against her lips and cheeks as she nuzzled the ridge of his jaw. It raised goosebumps down her spine and arms and caused her nipples to pearl almost painfully. She groaned into the crook of his neck, her lips sliding and kissing and opening to allow her tongue to flick out and taste his clean skin there.

She explored the knot and then the hollow at the base of his neck, feeling them change as he swallowed. Her mouth followed the lines of his collar bone, and on instinct, she bit gently into the flesh just below it before she analyzed the impulse. When Maks hissed, his chest expanding in a deep breath, she felt her own body respond to the sounds of his pleasure.

The dark hair of his chest tickled her chin and nose, but she paid it little heed as she continued lavishing wet, slow kisses to the firm expanse of his chest. And then she was met with one of his nipples, a darker color than her own, and she instantly wondered if the pleasure would be as great for him as it had been for her. Without warning, she swathed her tongue over it once and was immediately rewarded by a moan as he cupped the back of her head, holding her in place. Delighted in finding a very sensitive spot, she attempted to mimic his own attention to her breasts, even scraping her teeth over the small pebble. Eventually clamping her tight lips, she suckled him, savoring the smooth texture there. But she knew he enjoyed it even more when he groaned long and low in his throat.

Maks' fingers massaged her scalp in rhythm to her mouth, until he guided her to the other nipple that she happily treated likewise. And then he seemed to be pushing her down, silently urging her mouth lower. Aurelia easily complied, much too enraptured with the erotic sensations simply kissing him conjured to think of resisting.

"Touch me," he whispered hoarsely, his fingers still in her blonde strands.

Placing one last kiss below his navel, Aurelia sat back on her knees beside him, his fingers slipping through her hair, pulling wisps from her loose updo. She was breathing nearly as harshly as he was, and she wondered how giving pleasure could be just as enjoyable as receiving. With that thought, her eyes skimmed down his chest and stomach and lower still until they widened as she discovered that in the minutes she had spent kissing him, his semi-erect shaft had fully hardened and lay curving up toward his belly.

For a moment she forgot about the disgust of putting him in her mouth and was instead mesmerized by the change that it had undergone.

"Touch me," he said again, drawing her eyes up to his quickly before they darted back to his groin. She reached tentatively for it and softly gasped at the amazing heat she felt under her fingertips. It was as if he'd just stepped out of a fire. When she lightly skimmed the tips of her fingers up his length, he grunted as his body twitched. Her eyes shot to his in worry, but she realized the soft touch must have been too much for his sensitive body. Her smile was cocky.

"Sensitive?" she teased.

"No more than you."

Aurelia blushed before clearing her throat and turning her attention back to the mystery before her. "Hold me. Put your fingers around me."

Licking then biting her lip, she obeyed, if somewhat tentatively until her fingers and thumb almost touched. And then squeezed. "It's so hard," she mused quietly.

"Good, now slowly slide your hand up, just half way," he instructed, his eyes intent on watching her hand comply. He gave a little growl. "Now again, but firmer." When she had once more done as he instructed, he repeated his command, cuing her to give more and more with each passing stroke.

"Good, little bud. Now, hold the shaft—tight—and now cup my sac. Yes, love, now pull. Gently," he guided, his eyes closing for a moment as his head fell back, the pleasure of her touch washing over him.

Squeezing him as she was, Aurelia took startling note of the thick liquid beading at the tip of his shaft. "Is this—?"

"It is only the pre-come," he rasped in answer. "It means you're doing a good job, turning me on." He was back up on his elbow, watching her curious attention. "Is this arousing you? Are you wet?"

Aurelia's eyes flitterd up to his. Contradictory innocence and sensuality in her expression all at the same time.

"Show me," he suggested, the lewdness causing her to blush despite the fact she held his sex in her hand. But she complied at any rate, her lip between her teeth as she spread her knees and used a finger to enter herself. It was such an amazing sensation, the slick, wet walls of her sex, so much so that she momentarily forgot her purpose and rubbed her finger in and out, exploring all the little places that Maks used to bring her fulfillment.

"Use it," his rough voice interrupted. "Cover my shaft with your wetness."

Aurelia could feel her walls clench around her finger in response to his wicked command. She drew the solitary finger out of her depths, glistening she reached out to his erection and wiped a single trail down the length of it. She went back to the crown and dipped into his own lubrication spilling out and spread it down the sides of his hardness.

"Squeeze me hard." Every time he spoke, his voice seemed to grow in coarseness and it flowed down her body like flaming tongues.

"Let me feel your breath." Aurelia blinked, heart slamming in her chest, making her feeling momentarily lightheaded. She leaned close enough that her warm panting breath billowed down around him.

"Give me a kiss," he finally commanded. She wanted to balk, to cling to prior convictions of decency and normalcy. But at that moment, as her body hummed, as close as she was to something magnificent and mysterious, she couldn't muster enough repulsion to resist. It had all been swept over by the dizzying excitement.

She found the crown of his shaft smooth, and their combined goo was thick and sticky against her lips. As she kissed it cautiously, she found she wasn't nauseated by it as she had feared and so lingered to run her lips around the slippery head. Her apparent acceptance was well praised in soft murmurs drifting languidly over her head.

"I need you to taste me," Maks gasped, his hips lifting slightly off the bed, more pre-come leaking from his eager length. Aurelia lifted uncertain eyes to him. "Lick your lips," he coaxed softly.

She blinked afraid, but her pink tongue timidly peeked out and just barely touched her coated lips. Like stepping carefully into water and finding the temperature tolerable, she allowed a more thorough submergence into their combined flavors until her lips were clean of the fluids.

"Not bad, huh? Now, lick me, little bud. Taste me."

Again she leaned down, no longer repulsed, only a little careful as she softly dragged her tongue along the smooth contour. When her tongue inadvertently ran over the small hole in the middle, she felt his body tense. Surprised, she looked up at him. His expression was enough to melt all her insides. Keeping her eyes on him, she did it again, thrilling to see his jaw clench. So captivated by intense hunger in those eyes, she continued swirling her tongue, finding all the sensitive spaces. She placed her lips around the head, moving her tongue around. When she hit a particularly sensitive stretch of skin on the underside of the rim, again Maks' body reacted, and as his stomach clenched, she felt the shaft in her hand twitch.

Aurelia continued to watch him as she slowly took more and more of his erection into her mouth, practicing moves of her tongue that brought the most reaction from him. Her hand moved from the shaft back to the sac at the base, holding and squeezing lightly. He seemed to very much like that, she mused happily. As she realized how good she made him feel, she felt a surge of power over him. Over this. And then her green eyes morphed from open and seeking to voracious as she took him further and further into her mouth only to pull hard at him as she sucked off the end of his length, her tongue swirling madly all the while.

Just when Maks' breathing was coming in great pants and she felt a victory was imminent, his fingers dove into her hair and pulled. The slight tension to her roots caused ripples of goosebumps to scurry down her back. "You're such a good little cocksucker, aren't you?" he growled through clenched teeth. "You like it now, don't you, little bud?" And then his expression changed; yes, it was still enormously contorted by the pleasure he obviously felt from her giving mouth, but there was a dark and dangerous warning in their dark depths. "You like it now that you know how much power it gives," he remarked, his voice a throaty whisper.

It was as if he knew her, knew every thought and motivation swimming around in her no-longer-clear head. With one last, long hard suck, she pulled back until his hot cock popped free from her pouty mouth. She sat back on her knees, her own breathing as rapid as his.

"Perhaps," she answered honestly. "Is that a problem?" she challenged softly, a low-grade amazement at how she waited for him to allow her to return to her duty.

His eyes narrowed. "Get up," he answered simply. A little disappointed at the interruption, she complied, slipping from the bed while fighting the urge to cover herself. Maks too stood, towering over her. For a moment she thought he might kiss her, and how she wanted that, to be taken and wrapped in his powerful arms and smothered with his delicious mouth. Instead, he turned and took off a flimsy pillow from the bed. He tossed it onto the floor. With a long finger he pointed.

"Down."

One of her brows arched. When she hesitated, he looked at her sternly. "On your knees," he clarified.

Aurelia moved to obey, though the moment she was at the lowered position she instantly hated it, for now she truly felt humbled. She knew if it hadn't been for her body humming with desire, she would be angry with him, but as it was, all she could do was look up expectantly at him.

Her eyes drifted down his body until landing at the impressive erection jutting up against his lower torso. It was still shiny from her saliva and his intent was clear without further explanation. Her lips pursed as she gazed at the chore at hand, feeling bubbles rush in her stomach. Well, at least the chore wasn't as horrible as she had feared it would be, she granted. As she stared at him, a hand snaked out to wrap tightly in her hair. Though he wasn't rough, the gentle pull was insistent enough to indicate what he wanted.

Aurelia allowed him to pull her face nearer to his crotch, her hand reaching out to take ahold and angle him into her mouth. He slid in smoothly, and in no amount of time she had found a rhythm. Guided by his tight fist in her hair, every stroke into her mouth he forged a little deeper. Aurelia blinked hard, pulling away quickly the first time her bumped the back of her throat. She pulled off him completely and cleared her throat before looking up at his face in warning. But his desire was still evident in his expression, greater than before if possible, and she began to understand that this particular task would require she give more than she was comfortable.

And then his hand was once again pulling her back, her mouth slowly opening, her eyes locked onto his. She hoped that if she were able to bring about his release quickly enough, he wouldn't have much time to ram too far into her throat. Recalling how he had reacted to her handling of his sac, she reached back for it. Taking it in one hand, she gauged his reactions to what he seemed to like most while she grasped his shaft with the other. In that way, she was able to create something of a stopper, keeping him from sliding too deeply. And she sucked for all her worth.

But Maks would not allow her to withhold anything from him. "Open your mouth for me; release your hand," he commanded gruffly, his brow furrowed in intense concentration.

Aurelia did as instructed, her stomach clenching to ward off any gag reflex that might get triggered. Her hands landed on his thighs, and as they moved to his hips, she became one with his thrusts as they sped up. She sucked harder at him, her cheeks hollowing whenever he withdrew. And though he hit the back of her throat several times, as he neared the end his thrusts actually became shallower until he was stroking the underside of his tip against the firm roll of her tongue.

And then he was growling and clutching her hair more tightly and her mouth was filling with hot liquid in shocking spurts, too rapid in succession to give her a chance to react. With no possible chance to pull away from him, though quite a bit spilled past her lips, the majority of it seemed to have gone down her throat involuntarily.

When his softening shaft slid from her wet lips, she gasped for breath, not having realized she had been holding it from the moment his first shot erupted in her mouth. Her throat was just a touch raw, and there was deafening buzz in her ears. When Maks leaned down panting to rest his forehead against hers, Aurelia felt a deep throbbing in the lips of her sex. She was nearly overtaken by the yearning for his fierce mouth against hers, his powerful arms around her body.

At length, his dark eyes opened, causing a wave of something delicious to roll through her. Maks reached out a finger and wiped up the frothy liquid dribbled over her lips and down her chin. Gathered, he offered it to her, and entranced, she opened her mouth and allowed him to feed it to her. She wouldn't have said she particularly cared for the taste, but the act, what she had just brought him to and the unique feel of him against her tongue, had been so compellingly erotic that she couldn't find the disgust to stop him.

Her eyes fell shut as she slowly sucked his finger clean, and when he pulled it from her mouth it was only to replace it with his own lips and tongue that silently praised and thanked her.

"Come," he gently guided, taking her by the hands to pull her up onto her feet. They settled in bed, with her back nestled against his chest, his arms wrapped around her. As stillness pervaded the aftermath, Aurelia's glowing body became restless with its own need of release. Realizing nothing further was happening, that he must have intended to ignore her, she pressed her bottom back against him.

"Maks," she called softly, invitingly. "Am I not..." but she bit her lip, not quite knowing how to say what she needed. She felt him nuzzle into her neck, his lips grazing there.

"If you need to come, little bud, it's up to you."

"Yes," she quickly said, turning over onto her back, granting him access to her body.

Though his hand stayed on her outer hip, fingertips drawing lazy circles, he didn't seem inclined to make any further move. His lips caressed her cheek, nuzzling against her. The teasing served to drive her mad. Her hands clutched at his shoulders, attempting to pull him down onto her.

"Maks, please," she moaned as she tried to capture his lips with hers.

"As I said, bud, if you want it, it's up to you."

"I do, please," she answered, confused.

"Then do it, release yourself." She pulled back, blinking at him. Surely she didn't understand his meaning. "Touch yourself," he whispered with his mouth a breath away from hers.

"Maks...I don't know...I can't do that!" she hissed as the full implication of his instruction dawned on her.

"No? That's too bad. Then I'm afraid it will be a very, very long night for you." His dark whisper was weighty in threat against her ear.

Aurelia was a jumbled ball of need and frustration and pending embarrassment. "Maks," she whimpered, feeling helpless and hating it. "I-I can't. It's too mortifying," she protested.

"Exactly," he said, his lips never leaving her check or neck. "But that's okay," he whispered in assurance. "You may feel embarrassed, but with me, it's okay. You're safe. Do it for yourself. Do it for me." And then she heard the pleading in his voice. It wasn't great, as her begging had been, but the need was there all the same. He wanted to witness her pleasuring herself, as if it would please him, not just serve as some form of punishment.

"I-I don't know how," she admitted quietly, still hoping he would grant her some sort of mercy.

"Slide your hand down," he coached.

Biting her lip as she scowled against the trepidation, Aurelia slowly complied, allowing a hand to skim down her body. She stayed to the outside of her hip, her fingers anxiously rubbing the protruding bone there just as his hand had the other.