Inga Swenson Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Marcus...I score another touchdown point! Six more touchdown points for Inga!!"

The teenager is staring at the blonde's perfect 36DDs, her big round melons float deliciously in the blue water, on full display for the horny teenager.

"Marcus...you like...my...what you call...boobies?"

The youngster nods yes.

"Yes, Mrs Swenson...yes...But when you grabbed my trunks you wouldn't let go. When I grabbed your bikini top you just undid the tie. That wasn't fair. I call penalty."

"Penalty? What is...penalty?"

"A penalty is what they give you when you...violate a rule."

"So...you want to give me...penalty?"

"Yes. When you took off your top...what you did was...not fair."

"I have idea. Maybe you come over here and take off bikini bottom too. Is that a good penalty?"

"Yes..."

She swims over to the now fully aroused teenager and guides the muscular boy's hands to the tie at the side of her bikini bottoms. The boy pulls the string and now has Inga Swenson's tiny orange bikini bottoms in his hand.

"Marcus...just throw them on the lounger. Now if you want to play even...then maybe you let me take off your trunks too. That way we are playing fair."

"Well, okay."

The gorgeous blonde grabs the boy's tight fitting red trunks and pulls then down. The boy steps out of them. Inga can see the reflection of the youngsters huge black hard on through the blue pool water.

"Marcus! I can see...hard on!! You have beautiful big hard on for Inga. Okay Marcus...you try to score touchdown point. I try to tackle you."

The boy takes the ball and circles the pool. Inga notices that the teenager has got the idea and lets the gorgeous blonde grab him. The big titted slim blonde and the ebony teenager are now wrestling in the middle of the pool. Inga lets the boy get away and it's his turn to successfully circle the pool.

"Marcus...you make touchdown point! I want to give you reward for making touchdown point."

"But I lost the game Mrs Swenson. You win...So I guess I have to do something for you."

"Marcus, let's get out of pool. I know what I want for winning game."

The smoking hot milf and the muscular ebony boy climb out of the pool. Inga can't stop staring at the youngster's huge black cock. Inga knows that as soon as the teenager touches her, she will orgasm. Inga Swenson has an idea.

"Marcus, will you be a good boy and put this lotion on me?"

Inga then puts the towel on the lounger and lays flat on her tummy. The youngster can see the lacks of her long slim legs and her gorgeous little ass, the tiny brown ring of her asshole quivering with excitement.

"Please Marcus...just put a lot of lotion on my back and rub it in...yes...like that. Yes...I like your powerful hands on me. Now...the backs of my legs."

Marcus Jefferson, star running back of the Slater High Mustangs, can't believe what he's doing. He wasn't even going to go to that party. Thankfully the other guys on the team talked him into it. Now the boy is all alone with the lovely Mrs Swenson. She's all naked and he is rubbing oil all over her naked body. And Mrs Swenson seems to be loving it! She's moaning and shit! She's spreading her legs!

Mrs Swenson spreads her legs, giving the youngster a clear view of her tiny asshole. The tiny hole opens in anticipation...as the boy's hands graze the edge of her tiny shitter...

"Marcus...now put the lotion on...butt...yes...Marcus!!...Inga... HAVING ORGASMMMM!...EEEEEIIIIEEEEEEE!!"

The gorgeous 37 year old blonde screams as the youngster massages her perfect globes of her tiny ass.

"Marcus!! I want to hire you full time as...my massage boy! Now Marcus...I turn over for you.."

By now the nervous youngster is getting the hang of it. The trembling boy works up her incredibly long legs. She spreads her legs apart so the youngster can massage the insides of her thighs. Inga's shaved pussy opens, giving the football star a good view of the blonde's pink love hole. A steady stream of clear fluid is oozing out, running down her thigh.

"Marcus...you like..Inga's pussy? It's all wet...for you...my beautiful boy."

The teenager doesn't know what to do next. Inga senses this and will show the boy what she wants.

"Marcus...get up here..."

The muscular ebony boy climbs up on Inga's body. His throbbing black cock is inches from her beautiful face.

"Marcus...you put cock here...

The lovely milf has shoved her big 36DDs together and puts the black cock in between her big tits. Inga Swenson can see the crimson helmet, a stream of juice running out of the inflamed piss hole. She wants the boy's big cock in her mouth but decides to let the youngster have a little fun first.

"Marcus...now...move cock up and down...yes... you like?"

"Mrs Swenson...shit yes..."

"You like Inga's big boobies? My big...what you boys call...fucking tits?"

The boy is now totally aroused. Inga doesn't realize it but the youngster is past the point of no return. The boy's whole body shudders, shakes and the crimson piss hole opens up. Inga knows the boy is going to orgasm.

"SHIT MRS SWENSON!! SHIT!! THOSE BIG BEAUTIFUL TITS!! YES!!...SHITTTTTTTTTT!!"

The first blast hits the top of Inga's beautiful face, covering her forehead with a gob of white teenage semen. A second hits the blonde in her left eye. Soon another and another rope covers her cheeks.

"YES!! GO AHEAD MARCUS!! YESS!! YOU CUM ON INGA!! YES!!"

Inga opens her mouth desperately trying to get some of the boy's sperm in her hungry mouth. One last blast hits her tongue. Inga playfully laughs as she gets her first taste of 18 year old semen. Marcus closes his eyes as the boy finally unloads the last rope of teenage sperm.

"Marcus!! My big beautiful football boy! You shoot the sperm all over my face."

The youngster is embarrassed. He was so...fucking turned on by the gorgeous blonde's big tits...he shot off right away. He had an idea he probably wasn't supposed to shoot his load...all over her beautiful face. Now she's probably pissed!

Just the opposite. The lovely milf takes the boys index finger and runs it over her forehead, scooping up a huge rope of white sperm. She sucks on the boy's digit, licking her lips as she tastes the youngster's first orgasm. She then swallows the huge wad of his cock sauce.

"Marcus? Please...let Inga eat your...sperm... My big beautiful football boy. You make all of the touchdown points. Now...let's go into house...and my big football boy...and you...fuck Inga..."

The 37 year old blonde and the black teenager walk into the house. Inga grabs her stilettos along the way.

In the bedroom, the two lovers eyes meet and she gives the boy a sexy smile. She looks down at the youngsters black cock, now fully hard again.

"MMMMM!! Inga win the game. Is this...my prize?"

"Well...I suppose so...if you want."

"Yes...I want...my prize. Let Inga get ready for you darling. Go ahead and climb into bed and wait for me."

The youngster looks away and Inga suddenly realizes that her black dildo is laying on the nightstand. She quickly grabs the rubber phallus and slides it under the bed. Thank God the boy didn't see it!

Marcus is nervous as hell. The 18 year old boy is finally going to fuck a woman. And...not just any woman...the gorgeous Swedish blonde...milf! As soon as she showed up at the party in that orange bikini, all the guys in the pool were talking about her. She's got these long legs, perfect ass and big beautiful tits. And she's nice as hell too! This classy lady has it all.

Marcus Jefferson knows he better not screw this up or the guys will make fun of him the rest of his life. In the bathroom Inga Swenson quickly washes the boys semen off her face, then reapplies her makeup and lipstick. Taking the pins out she lets her long blonde hair down, running the comb over her lovely long hair. It seemed the youngster liked seeing her in her orange heels, so she decides to put them back on.

She thinks of the wonderful orgasms she is having from her black dildo. Now she's going to get an honest to goodness real black cock! And he's an 18 year old boy! Inga has an idea the boy might be a virgin. She'll have to find out.

Inga Swenson is also sweating with nervousness. She wants the boy to have the time of his life. She knows that if the youngster has a good time this may be the start of something very very good for both of them. She doesn't know it but she is every bit as nervous as her lover in the bedroom waiting for her.

Opening the bathroom door the lovely blonde nervously walks over to the bed. The sound of the clip clop of the orange stilettos on the hardwood floor seems very erotic. The 18 year old football star is blown away by the beautiful sight smiling at him.

"Marcus? You like...what you see?"

"Oh yes...Mrs Swenson. You're incredible."

"Marcus, at party the women do naughty dance for the boys. Inga want do do dirty dance for you."

Inga puts on an old song from years ago, "Let's Get It On" by Marvin Gaye. Inga starts undulating her hips to the soft erotic music. The teenager's cock is sticking straight up, the red cock head throbbing.

"Marcus...your cock...I love watching it...like it's dancing for me.."

The lovely Swedish milf purrs and turns her back to the boy, bending over and spreading her legs. The youngster is beside himself. Even though he has just unloaded a huge blast of sperm onto her pretty face, the sight of her tiny round buttocks is just too much for the boy. She takes her hands and spreads her ass cheeks apart, her asshole now on full display. The youngster watches as the ting brown ring pulsates and slowly opens.

"Marcus...you like...Inga's butt?"

The youngster is speechless. He doesn't know what to say. The gorgeous high class blonde is acting like a slut just...for him!

Inga then turns around playing with her swollen cunt.

"Marcus...Inga's pussy all wet..looking at beautiful boy...big black...penis...big black...hard on..."

The song ends and Inga crawls into bed snuggling up to the muscular teenager. The boy is dripping wet, his whole body sweating in anticipation of losing his virginity with the beautiful high class blonde.

Inga Swenson kisses the youngster. The boy knows at least to put his arms around the lovely milf and kiss her back.

"Marcus...I have confession. I've never done this...with young boy. I am not sure...exactly what to do with beautiful young boy. I just want to make sure you are happy with me."

The teenager is relieved. The gorgeous rich blonde from Sweden is nervous as hell too! She doesn't want...to disappoint him? Maybe he won't disappoint her after all.

Mrs Swenson, I've never done this before. I know you are so beautiful and everything. I just don't want to disappoint you either. I don't know...exactly what to do."

"Marcus you mean? Virgin?" You tell me in pool you never kiss before. Now you tell me you never...?"

"No ma'am...never..."

The horny blonde, her fuck hole dripping wet, kisses the boy again. She kisses the teenager's perspiring chest, working down to the main prize. The black boy's cock is rock hard sticking straight up in search of a pussy, mouth, anything. Mrs Inga Swenson, one of the richest and most beautiful women in the world now has her shaking hands on the boy's black cock. She studies the black phallus in her tiny hands. The boy's soft ball sack contains two huge teenage balls, loaded with teenage sperm.

"Marcus...your..penis...cock...it's...beautiful!! Your...balls...so...big and...full! Can...I suck cock? Please?"

"Shit Mrs Swenson...yes...please..."

Inga moans something in Swedish and goes down on the boy. Marcus moans as the turgid cock slides slowly down the Swedish milf's sweet mouth. Inga closes her eyes and lets her tongue dance with the boy's shaft. With over half of Marcus Jefferson's ten inch dick in her mouth, she relaxes her mouth, allowing her to get another four inches of young black dick down her throat. Just one more push and...

Inga has gotten all of the muscular teenager down her throat! In her mind she knows that all those lonely nights with her Ben Pounder dildo has paid off big time. The boy moans and puts his hands on the back of her head, trying to get even more down her throat, but there's no more. Even though the youngster just had a huge orgasm all over her face a few minutes ago, Inga knows the boy can't last forever. She pulls her mouth off the big black pole and gets on her back.

The gorgeous blonde spreads her long legs, the orange stilettos in the air, waiting in anticipation. She gives the boy a sexy smile, her tiny love hole open for business. This is what the two fuck mates have been waiting for. It's finally time for Marcus Jefferson, all conference running back, to put his big dick into this beautiful blonde milf and collect what is rightfully his.

"Marcus...please...my big black...football boy...please ...fuck Inga...now..."

"Okay...Mrs Swenson..."

The sweating boy climbs on top of the gorgeous long legged blonde. Her hands help the boy guide her virgin cock to the entrance of her dripping hole, the red cock head finally in contact with the pouting lips of Inga's undersexed cunt. The boy slowly pushes, feeling the welcoming slippery warmth of the milf's slippery womanhood envelop the invading cock.

Inga's long tanned legs wrap around the teenager's hips, trying to get more of the boy's cock into her. The boy pushes one more time and...

He's IN!! The gorgeous blonde screams something in Swedish as the horny milf can feel her pussy finally meet her new love mate. Her blue eyes meet the youngster's and she kisses her new fuck mate.

"Marcus...go ahead...time to fuck Inga...fuck Inga real good...my wonderful...big...black...football boy..."

The youngster slowly starts thrusting his hips, desperately trying to give the gorgeous Mrs Swenson the fuck she wants. Young Marcus Jefferson finally has his big black dick deep into a woman, a beautiful blonde high class woman! After a few seconds Inga realizes the whole thing is just too much for the youngster. Inga can sense that the boy is going to orgasm any second.

"Marcus...not so fast darling!! Slow!!"

The black virgin boy, in a sex crazed frenzy, doesn't listen. The gorgeous blonde's sweet slippery pussy is just too much! After 30 seconds inside the smoking hot Mrs Swenson, the boy loses it. Regaining his senses, he knows he just made a big mistake, but it's...too late.

"Mrs Swenson! Shit!! "

"Marcus...go ahead boy!! Let it go!! Inside Inga...yes...!"

The blonde, her legs high in the air, holds the sweating boy tight as she can feel the the first rope of his semen hit home. Then a second and another start to fill her insides. The boy is unloading his virgin seed deep inside the lovely Swedish blonde as she holds the sweating black teenager tight against her.

"Marcus!! You shoot so much...sperm into Inga!! My beautiful boy..."

Marcus Jefferson just lost his virginity deep inside the high class womanhood of the gorgeous Mrs Swenson. The teenager had fucked her for about 30 seconds before he had let go. After the euphoria of his first fuck, he knows he just made a huge mistake.

"Mrs Swenson...sorry. I know I'm supposed to..."

"Marcus my beautiful football boy. You just got too..excited...and you...lost control. That's okay. Maybe it... my fault too. I get so excited with such a beautiful penis inside me. Maybe my pussy squeeze your penis...too much. Next time we do better. Next time...you can fuck Inga slow and make it last."

"Mrs Swenson, it's just that you so...beautiful and classy, and shit! You are just so damn hot. I just lost control and couldn't stop."

The youngster seems upset that things didn't turn out like he hoped. He just screwed things up. The sweet blonde milf relaxes her hold on the sweating youngster and the muscular black adonis climbs off his blonde fuck mate.

"Marcus...let me go get clean up for a minute. Then I come back and we fuck again."

A couple of minutes later Inga returns to the bedroom. The youngster is laying there, still visibly upset over screwing up his first sexual experience. Maybe he's just not any good at sex. The youngster is confused. The high class blonde wants him to fuck her again. What if...he screws it up again? She will tell all of the other women and they will tell the other boys on the team, and he'll be the laughing stock of the whole town.

This time Inga as put on a pair of skimpy white panties and a sheer see thru teddy. The orange fuck me stilettos still adorn her lovely feet. Inga gives the boy a sexy smile and the youngster's cock starts to harden again Inga licks her lips in approval.

"Marcus...Inga want my big beautiful black boy to make love to me...nice and slow..."

Crawling back into bed, this time the two lovers kiss, short loving kisses. Inga kisses the boy's face..his neck...then licking his sweat soaked stomach.

"Marcus...Inga want to just eat you up...you are...incredible..."

Inga wants more than anything to put his big cock in her mouth and suck him until he shoots his semen down her hungry throat, but this time she wants the boys big black dick back inside her, where it belongs. The sex crazed milf, still under the spell of the wonderful Mellow Yellow, lowers herself onto her 18 year old lover. Then realizing for some reason she decided to put those panties on...she's gotta get the off..now!

"Marcus...get my panties off...please...hurry."

The youngster grabs the waistband of her skimpy white silk panties and tries to pull them down her long legs. Inga spreads her legs a bit and the white panties are toast as the thin white silk string rips. She kicks them off her legs and throws then onto the hardwood floor.

"There Marcus...now let Inga..."

The gorgeous blonde lowers herself onto the teenager's big black cock. The swollen cock head enters her warmth first, then the rest of the youngsters throbbing length slides into Inga's warm wetness. The all conference football star is back inside her again!

This time there be no mistakes. This time the lovely Swedish blonde will start things off for the sweat soaked fuck mates. Inga slowly works her hips up and down, her pussy feeling the hardness of the boy as he hits home, then almost out again. Inga looks at the youngster and kisses him, passionately, like the lovers they are becoming. Inga knows she wants every inch of this boy...she wants this boy to make complete love to her like she's never had before.

"Marcus...you feel go good inside Inga...yes!! How does Inga's pussy feel darling?"

"Mrs Swenson...shit! This is the best thing...in my life...!"

"Oh Marcus...let Inga make love to my big beautiful football boy..."

Her rhythm starting to intensify, Inga starts fucking he boy a bit harder. The youngster picks up on this and grabs onto her tiny ass, driving his teenage cock upwards, completely filling the gorgeous blonde milf. Inga screams as she has her first orgasm.

"MARCUS!! YES!! INGA CUM GOOD!! YES!! MARCUS!! FUCK ME!! BIG BLACK BOY!! FUCK INGA...GOOD!! YESSSS!! IIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! INGA...CUM AGAIN!! YESSS!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!"

The Swedish milf has just had two mind blowing orgasms courtesy of the 18 year old black high school football star. And she's not too far away from a third! The gorgeous milf gets on her back and opens her long legs, spreading herself wide for her young lover. Marcus Jefferson just stares at his gorgeous blonde fuckmate spread eagled on the bed just for him. The youngster is trying to burn this picture in his memory.

"Marcus...please! Fuck Inga...more!! Fuck me...good...please!!""

The teenager gets on top of the spread eagled milf and two black hands and two white hands guide the boy's cock back inside Inga Swenson's warm wetness. She screams as the boy thrusts his throbbing black dick as deep as he can inside his gorgeous blonde fuck mate.