Inevitable Orgasmic Bliss Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No? Okay. Well, I'll call you when the lab results are in. It should be quick. I'll get them expedited. I look forward to feeling you inside of me again!" she said as I finally turned towards the door and fled the room. I walked quickly out the door, staring at the ground and feeling intense shame.

"Oh my god." I heard someone behind me say as I walked quickly towards the clinics' exit. They either just saw my pants rippling as my cock and tentacles moved beneath them, or more likely they saw the state of the room and the cum-covered doctor, who just lay recovering on the table with her soaked pussy exposed for the whole clinic to see. I could feel the entire clinic watching me as I exited the building. Once outside texted my girlfriend. I felt so much shame that I cheated on her, and that it felt so good.

"I really need to see you. Are you available?"

"I just finished my morning class," she quickly replied back. "Why don't you come meet me at my apartment"?

12