Indian Sex Club Ch. 01 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruth and I went into the toilets to discuss and prepare the event. Her eyes were watering as she said, "I did it. I volunteered but why? I lasted the longest of any of those bitches when the Hindu slut ate us. I could have won it if I was in it, but you said, volunteer."

"Yes," I agreed, "three and a half minutes longer than Kyra and four minutes longer than Priya and Saanvi's longest."

"And I could have cum more like that ugly old grandmother. Why?"

Ugly? The two looked similar to me, and Saanvi was only 2 years older, 52 compared to Ruth's 50.

I continued "And your orgasm was over 20 seconds longer than Sanvi's and Priya's."

"Was it?" You think I am better than those Hindu bitches?" she queried slowly,

I followed up with, "You and I know that you are better, but would 13 Hindus vote an Anglo Indian the winner?"

She shook her head and I continued. "I've got huge plans for this group of women. What would they think if I was spending long periods alone with you?"

"That we were fucking."

"That right. But what would they think if we were spending long periods together doing boring, yet necessary work for the group to operate as a club that none of them want to do?"

"They wouldn't think. They would just be happy it wasn't them." Her frown was vanishing.

I followed up with "And if they don't see you in action here, they will be underestimating you until it counts in the future, plus as the collection point for all data about them, we have knowledge. Far more than what the others, no matter their title or position, will have. They will rely on your advice and take it because if it looks OK its easiest for them. So, we can manipulate or even blackmail to get an outcome that suits us."

Her head was nodding up and down in agreement and I bent to give her a comforting, encouraging kiss on the cheek. She turned and I had what felt like a snake crawling past my tonsils. I am sure her tongue went further into my guts than the miniature camera the surgeon had sent down. Being the chaste person I am, I terminated before I was asphyxiated.

The boys arrived back obviously a little affected by the high priced shots of Johnnie Walker Black. All the women had their voting card issued by Ruth to place 3 2 1 on, with each card secretly coded so Ruth and I could see who voted for who. I had Ruth draw a couple's name from an empty bowl containing all the duos. I looked at the names Daulat and his aunt Sai but instead called out Gangeesh and his aunt Navya. I wanted to get off to a good start with the women seeing Gangeesh's 12-inch monster. And it worked.

12