Indian Femdom Marriage Ch. 05

Story Info
Slave is tortured and punished by his temporary mistress.
3.7k words
4.15
26k
6

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
viju90
viju90
34 Followers

Ms. Preethi has challenged my mistress. Actually, I was tossed up among the tussle between my temporary mistress and my goddess for life. I didn't want my goddess to be disappointed and humiliated in front of her friends.

She had such a confidence in my abilities that she lent me to her friend. I didn't want to shatter her confidence and bring her shame. As a well seasoned slave, my priorities are always to please my mistress and make her proud.

You might think that my mistress has trained me well. Of course, she has taken enough care to moderate my behaviour to be a perfect slave. Though she is naturally a dominant lady, she has read enough literature to train me both physically and mentally. I might be a submissive. But, the entire credit of shaping me into a submissive slave ,who doesn't have a thinking of his own, goes to my mistress.

Look at the difference she has made to me. My submissive instincts were always my sex driver. It has always been a mean to get hard, shack and cum until she has took the charge. I am deprived of my sexual desires now. I have reached a level where I always think about how well I can serve my mistress. I have reached to a point in which I don't even care about my own needs. Even I have accepted the fact that slaves like me should never have their own needs. Imagine the pain I receive everyday even for the small mistakes I do. Imagine the psychological conditioning I am put into and the mental torture I go through in my day to day life. Is it even possible for me to endure all these without the proper training of my mistress? Not at all!! I am so lucky that I got an amazing mistress in the form of my wife.

There was a time when I felt whether we can continue this lifestyle forever. What about the society? Can this lifestyle sustainable in a marriage? So many questions made rounds on my head.

"See my boy!! I know you have been confused a lot nowadays. You need not to worry. I enjoy dominating you. This is my nature. I can't change this. This is how it would be forever. You will be my submissive slave for my life. That doesn't mean that I don't love you. I love you. I take care of you. That's one reason I want you to be perfect in what you do! That's why I push you so hard and punish you. Seeing you excel makes me proud," she explained when I brought up the topic of marriage few months back.

"I am happy to be a sub forever ma'am. I now enjoy serving you and enduring the pain you inflict on me. To know that it makes you proud, I want to strive hard to make you happier. I can't deny the fact that question of sustainability crosses my mind often. How can we survive in this marriage set up?" I politely expressed my thoughts kneeling in front of her.

"I totally understand your concern. But, trust me in that. We will survive through this as well. When the times comes, we will let others know of this lifestyle. There comes a time when this society would be mature enough to understand. They would accept us," she tried to consul me.

This is one quality of my mistress that I like the most. She talks and let me express my feelings. She makes sure to understand what I am thinking. She makes me understand each and every move of her. Trust is the pillar stone of this relationship. She has always worked to make me trust that whatever she does is good for both of us. It is the trust that I have on her has enabled me to come to this level and blindly follow her orders unconditionally may it be sucking the cock of the men that she brings to our home or obey her friends or submit to anyone she chooses like how I was submitting to Ms. Preethi and thinking how to fulfil her orders then.

As instructed by my mistress, I had loaded enough groceries for a week in our car. There is no scarcity of firewood in Gokarna. But, Ms. Preethi specifically requested me to make fish fry. Where would I go for fish? That too fully naked. I can't go to market fully naked. I was confused whether to ask permission to wear something. With the way Ms. Preethi was enjoying her new privilege and dominating me mercilessly , I was shit scared.

Somehow, I got the courage and crawled to them. I waited there on my knees with my hands properly folded behind my back. Though they noticed me, they didn't give any fuck about me. Ms. Preethi wanted me to wait there and prove my mistress that I am not a worthy slave. She wanted me to fail so that she could punish me and make me beg for mercy.

As usual Ms. Priya showed some my mercy and asked, "What do you want my boy? Looks you have been waiting here for something!"

"Yes!! I need to buy few items to cook dinner. I request the permission to wear something and go to market," I pleaded and looked into my mistress.

She didn't even bothered to answer. She made it to the point that I should request the permission from Ms. Preethi by turning her eyes towards Ms. Preethi.

"You are my slut boy. Who cares whether you are naked or dressed. Clock is ticking. If I am not served with dinner by the stipulated time, I will see to it that you get what you deserve," she told in a stern voice and looked at her mistress.

"Ma'am, Please Ma'am. There would be too many people at the market and I can't go there naked. Kindly show some mercy," I begged.

"You get what you deserve. Do you think you are worth enough to be dressed?" she humiliated me.

I kept silent. I knew I can't answer this question.

"How can you expect him to go naked? That's not right. You want to make a point here. But, you are expecting a unrealistic goal to be achieved," Ms. Sheetal told Ms. Preethi

"Please save your advise for something else. It is me who decides what I should do with my property. Why you are all worked up?" Ms. Preethi sounded irritated.

"Let him say that he couldn't. I will deal with him", Ms. Preethi continued.

"What my boy? Do you accept your defeat?" Ms. Preethi asked me with her raised eyebrows.

I kept quiet. I was never trained to accept defeat. Only a weak and inefficient subs accept defeat. Wise words from mistress resonated on my mind.

"The punishment would be mild if you accept your defeat. If not, god knows how will you end up. I would be more cruel than your mistress. Looks like you would not be able to accomplish the task," Ms. Preethi laughed at my sorry state.

I decided to take a chance rather than accept the defeat and humiliate my mistress. I left the place and started moving towards the market. What would happen at most? People would humiliate me. That would be better than seeing my mistress getting embarrassed in front of her friends.

"Stop!", I heard my mistress's voice loud and clear.

I stopped immediately just like the programmed robot.

"What do you want to prove here? I accept he failed you. Is that what you want to hear?" she shouted.

I can't believe what I had heard. Oh my god! I can't imagine the number of times she has punished me for failing her friends. I could never remove from my memory the brutality with which punishments were forced upon on. She supported me. She was revolting against her friend for me. I was in cloud nine.

Ms. Preethi shrugged at my mistress's response.

"I will ensure that he completes whatever the punishments you decide," my mistress announced.

"Why are you shouting? I was just enjoying my privileges. You sound as if you have never demanded anything from him unreasonable," Ms. Preethi retorted my mistress.

"That's the difference between you and me. I always act with a sense of responsibility. He is my property. You would have realized why I say you are wrong if he were your property!"

"I could understand that. I never meant to be irresponsible," Ms. Preethi replied my mistress. Though her words were meant to be apologetic, she didn't sounded apologetic in her tone. She was disappointed that she could not punish me. This is the real commanding power of my mistress. Though I have been lent to Ms. Preethi, it was my mistress who was in charge now.

"It is fine Preethi. You are new to it. You will learn over the course of time. That doesn't mean that he is escaped from punishment. You choose the punishment and I will see to it that he completes it," she surprised me.

"It is fine Lakshmi. I understand that I have a lot to learn," Ms. Preethi faked her response.

"Hey! Why do you sound so low? It is absolutely fine. You can punish him. But, I have a point to make here. You have raised doubts about my training and his abilities,"

Ms. Preethi tried to interrupt my mistress.

My mistress never minded and continued, "He has to take 90 whipping from a leather belt which I have allowed him to postpone. I think it is time for him to have them."

"Hey!! Come and stand here," she pointed at the ground in front of her.

I went and stood in front of her obediently. He drew a circle around me. She asked me to lift my hand above head and instructed me to keep them straight. I obliged. I was made to stand on my toes. She pasted a Bumble gum on both of my heels to make that it leaves a mark on floor if my heels ever touch the ground. She drew a bull whip which we had bought recently.

She came close to me and patted my cheeks and kissed deeply. This was a huge surprise to Ms. Preethi. She failed to understand that submissive male also has feelings. She also missed to notice that it is love that I have on my mistress keeps me going.

"Boy! Why you have been in this position?" she asked me.

"Yes Ma'am! I am here to receive the punishment due and also show how obedient I am and how powerful you are to all the mistress gathered here," I replied.

"Perfect! While you are punished you are expected to keep your hands straight and stay on toes. Hope you understand that. Also, you are not to come out of the circle drawn around until I say so. Remember to keep the bumble gum intact" I laid down the ground rules.

I nodded.

"Let the gala begins!" she swung whip and landed precisely on my back. It was more intense than usual. I realise how angry she was.

I shouted in pain.

"What about the manners? Should I remind that every time?" she asked me.

"What is with manners?" Ms. Preethi asked inquisitively.

"He is not supposed to make any noise. He should also thank for every blow he receives. Failing to do which will result in count being reset to zero," my mistress explained Ms. Preethi.

"One! I said thank you mistress!" I shouted in pain.

I was pretty sure the blow would have left visible red mark. I could not stand on my toes and I was trembling. Initially, she didn't give me any break and delivered very intense and sharp blows across my back precisely. I was struggling to breathe and thank her every time. I would have past 15 blows that she started to slow down a bit to make the ordeal more painful.

My legs were shaking that I could not stand properly. Standing on toes and staying inside the circle is more painful the sting of the hull whip. My mind was struggling between maintaining my posture and thanking her even in the agony I was going through. When I realised that my back got adjusted to the pain, she started delivering the blows on my things and buttocks.

"Twenty Two! Thank You Ma'am!", I shouted

"Why are being punished?"

"I deserved to be punished. I failed to fulfil your commands. I should be taught a lesson ma'am. Please ma'am help me to become a better slave. Please ma'am," I begged for more of it.

"That's awesome. Yes! I know that. You deserve it. Let this remind you who are you and what are your duties", she delivered on heavy blow on my calves.

She was trying to make me fall and come out of the circle. I did my best to remain in the same position. I knew can't hold for long. But, at least I can try to remain as long as possible. I prayed the god that it ends quick.

"Thirty three!! Thank You Ma'am!"

She repeatedly delivered heavy blows on my calves. Though it was less painful, it made it difficult to remain in the position. When she realised that I was doing well, she refocused on my back.

The mental and physical torture continued till gave a break. Ms. Preethi was enjoying a lot and probably she would have become wet.

"It is so amazing the control you have over him! He is position. He has been sobbing. Still, he is not giving up. I am impressed," Ms. Sheetal praised my mistress.

"Lakshmi, I am astonished. Why is he not as obedient as he is now to me?" Ms. Preethi told in disappointment.

"It is all about the entering into his mind. It is not about physical. It is mental conditioning you do. You should present demeaning body language. You should be confident. That's when he would that you in control and surrender himself completely," my mistress explain Ms. Preethi

"I can't deny that this is exciting experience. I love the way you control. It is different kind of feeling. My panties is already wet. Even realised that I have dominant side and I would enjoy seeing some tortured," Ms. Priya said.

Everyone laughed at Ms. Priya.

"Every woman in this world has a dominant side. All men are submissive in nature. They just act Alpha. The world made Patriarchal just to safeguard the submissive nature of men. Given the right conditioning and behavioural modification you can bring out the submissive nature of men for the betterment of society. The world would be a better if men submit to women," my mistress sighed.

"I can't agree more," Ms. Priya.

"Should we continue with remaining 50 strokes," my mistress asked me.

I said yes and prepared my mind to ensure another round to hell.

"Lakshmi, if you don't mind, can I give him the remaining of the punishment", Ms. Priya asked my mistress.

My mistress looked at Ms. Preethi. As soon as Ms. Preethi nodded, Ms. Priya got into a position and started swing the whip.

Oh my god. She is not lenient than my mistress. Of course, she was allowed on a condition that she wouldn't go easy on me.

My entire shook not withstanding the pain. I was hoping someone would understand and show me mercy. I forget for a moment that Ms. Priya is the only one who would show some mercy. Even she has started enjoying this. Started wondering is there any woman in world who wouldn't be enjoying dominating a helpless slave like me.

When the ordeal ended, I wanted to collapse on the floor and son at my mistress feet. When I was about to collapse, my mistress asked me to stay in the position. I could sense the pride in her voice. I was also happy that I helped in establishing my mistress dominance among my friends. I felt a sense of accomplishment in withstanding the brutality and proving to Ms. Preethi that I am worthy slave. Ms. Priya was brimming with happiness with her new found feeling. I told my mistress she couldn't explained what was feeling. She told her that she was enjoying it. Ms. Preethi's face turned red when she heard, "Now it is your turn Preethi. Go ahead and punish him" from my mistress.

"I don't think it is right time to punish him. He wouldn't feel the pain. I want him to feel my power. I will choose a right choice" Ms. Preethi replied.

"Your choice!" my mistress told.

Immediately after that, they all got ready for party. I was still standing on my toes. With my hands above heads. I relaxed often when I was not noticed by any one of them.

"Hey Preethi! Do you mind if I spend the night with him while you are partying. I think enjoy this. I don't know what part of it. I want to explore this," Ms. Priya asked.

They all chuckled and laughed at Ms. Priya.

"Of course Dear! Don't complain when we come back with our soiled pussy!" Ms. Preethi told and high fived with my mistress.

"I hope I would have good time with his tongue. You all have fun," she said good bye.

Ms. Preethi came to me. Asked me to kneel down. She cuffed my hands and took the keys along with her. She told Ms. Priya that she doesn't trust her and didn't me to have any comfort in her absence.

"I would have agreed had it been 2 years ago. Now, I am in exploring mode," Ms. Priya blushed.

My mistress gave Ms. Priya a blindfold and two rotten canes and whispered something in her ears. As soon as they all left, Ms. Priya came to me and combed my hair with her fingers. She patted my cheeks and kissed my forehand. She was very gentle.

"If you don't mind , can I ask something to you?" she asked me.

"Yes Ma'am! Please!" I replied.

"Do you really enjoy all this?"

"I won't all of this man. Of course , I can't enjoy the pain. But I do enjoy seeing my mistress happy. When I obey her unconditionally, she has a sense of accomplishment. I love that. To see her happy, I can go to any level"

"You don't look like a submissive. You studied at IIT. You are a freaking successful in your career. Aren't you supposed to be Alpha males?" She asked intringuely

"No Ma'am. I go through so many things in my office. I am the decision maker. Home is the only place where I can actually need not to worry for anything. Submit my heart and soul to ma'am and follow Ma'am's commands. That's such relieving thing one can ever"

"I love the way you respect her even when speak about her in third person. What about her? Does she enjoy it or does it do it for your sake?"

"No ma'am , Ma'am really enjoys it. If ma'am is doing for my sake, she is not controlling me. It is me who controls her by making her control me and fulfilling my needs. You know how fucked up the world is. Need not to tell you how unfair the world is to women. She had to face so many problems. It is in home that she truly enjoy her dominant side. That's how it works perfectly for both of us," I explained the crux of our lifestyle.

She bent down and kissed me deeply. She told my mistress is lucky. She held my ears tightly and kissed me once again deeply. She made me wear the blindfold. Suddenly , I felt the warmth of a pussy near my face. She placed her slender pussy on my mouth. She breathed heavily. She told me that this was the first someone going down on her. She asked me to go slowly. She wanted a divine experience.

I slowly caressed her inner thighs with tongues. She pushed her pussy tightly on my month. I just moved my tongue on the pussy. Oh my god! She was already too wet. I tasted her pre cum. She moaned loudly. She closed her mouth with her palm and controlled her moans. I licked her pussy slowly up and down. Then changed the orientation, left to right. Then, I circled her pussy. I tried to keep her on toes not knowing what would I do next. Sometimes, I just stop for a while and concentrate on her thighs. She would then grab my hairs and press her hard on her pussy. She was initially shy. She started enjoying and moaning loudly. Whenever I lick her G-Spot, she would breathe heavily and encouraged me to lick it more. I fucked her by inserting my tongue inside her pussy. Hope she had enjoyed what I was doing. After I while, I increased my speed and concentrated exclusively on her G-Spot. She flexed her body and erupted a heavy load of cum in my mouth. I tasted every drop of that and swallowed it obediently.

It was huge relief for her. She dragged me to her tent. She went on all fours and asked me to suck on ass hole. She asked me to go deep. I sucked her arse. She was enjoying that a lot. Now and then, she shakes her body. Again, she laid on her bed and spread her legs. I was made to taste her pussy and lick her to one more orgasm. After a while, she pissed in my mouth. I drank every bit of the golden nectar. She then made up kneel down for a while before she took me for stroll along the beach. Of course, I was on my knees with a blindfold. Slaves like me didn't have the privilege to enjoy the shining moon along the beach. Not sure whether I satisfied . I would know only when my mistress would come. I was eagerly waiting for my mistress. God only knows what was she now.

viju90
viju90
34 Followers