In Love with My Stepmother Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

# # #

'An interesting observation, have you noticed that the less material, the sheerer, and lighter the nightgown, the more money that it cost? Why is that? If you want to get your money's worth, tell your wife to buy heavy flannel pajamas while you buy your mother, your stepmother, your aunt, or your mother-in-law a sexy, flimsy, and see-through nightgown.'

Part of a healthy, sexual life, and making you glad that you're a heterosexual man, women love to show and men love to look. With women natural exhibitionists and men inherent voyeurs, much like having passive foreplay in readiness for sex, sexily showing one another bits and pieces of their nearly, naked body is so hot, so very hot.

Trust me, if you will and if you dare, a sure way to get yourself off, instead of reading this true story as if it's someone else's true story, read this true story as if it's your true story. Instead of reading this true story as if this is someone else's sexual fantasy, read this true story as if it's your sexual fantasy. This is it, already written for you, this story is just waiting for you to read it, masturbate over it, and vote for it.

This is the story that you've always imagined reading while imagining your mother, your stepmother, your aunt, or your mother-in-law naked and having outrageous sex with you. Now, that it's written, this is the story that you'll always wanted to read over and again while masturbating yourself. This is the story that you've always played through your mind when imagining the one, forbidden woman who sexually does it for you.

"I love you, Mom. I mean, I really love you, Mom," said Paul while exposing his erect cock to his stepmother.

Kathy stared down at her stepson's throbbing and pulsating erection that was already dripping with precum.

"I can see that," she said taking him in her hand to slowly stroke him before moving to her knees to take him in her mouth to suck him.

# # #

Read this story as if you're watching your dream, fantasy woman flashing you her nearly, naked body while wearing such a sheerly revealing and sexy nightgown. Tell me. What color would you make her nightgown?

What's your favorite color? What's her favorite color? Do you know? What material would you make the nightgown, silk, satin, cotton, flannel or, ugh, polyester? No doubt, knowing you as I do, you wouldn't want her to wear a nightgown. You'd want her to be naked and ready for sex (lol).

After seeing her naked body, yet again for the umpteenth time, when walking by her bedroom with her door wide open, Paul stripped himself naked out in hall. Then, he entered his stepmother's bedroom. He stared at his naked stepmother while she made no attempt to cover her nakedness with her hands or with her forearms.

With her continually sexually teasing him by flashing him, not taking no for an answer, he pushed his naked stepmother back on her bed. As if he was an intruder and/or a rapist, he mounted her naked body with his naked body. He positioned his hard, erect, and naked prick by her pussy slit.

He guided his cock with his fingers and slowly slid his cock inside of his stepmother. As if his prick traveled down a waterslide, his cock slid inside his slippery stepmother's cunt. Feigning her outrage of her stepson fucking her, contrary to what she was objecting to with her lips, her naked pussy was already wet, so very wet.

"Paul. What are you doing? Get off of me," she said struggling against the weight of him. "Oh, my God. How dare you? You can't have sex with me. It's wrong. It's so wrong that it's nasty," she protested. "What's wrong with you?"

Ignoring her protest, he humped her harder and he humped her faster until his stiff prick was deeply seated inside of his mother's cunt.

"Paul. No! Stop! Don't fuck me. Please, don't fuck me. I'm your stepmother," she said. "It's wrong. It's so wrong. Yet, how can something so wrong feel so good," she said under her breath while allowing her stepson to have his wicked, sexual way with her naked body.

Feigning her protests, instead of pushing him away, she suddenly wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. Then, she returned his hard and fast humps with her hard and fast humps. They were consensually fucking one another. His stepmother was fucking him as hard and as fast as he was fucking her.

# # #

Read this story as if the woman of your dreams and sexual fantasies is sexually teasing you by flashing you so very much of her nearly, naked breasts, her nearly, naked ass, and her nearly, naked pussy. Since this is your story, tell me. I need to know. It's important for me to know.

What color hair and eyes does she have? Is she a beautiful blonde with bright, blue eyes, a sexy redhead with deep, green eyes, or a mysterious, dark-haired woman with big, brown eyes? Who does she resemble? Does she look like someone famous, a movie star or a celebrity?

Tell me. I want to know. For me to write your story, I need to know. Who does she remind you of? Who does she look like? Compare her body and her face to someone that I'd know.

Think about it, this is important when reading such a sexy story. How big or small are her breasts? Perhaps, like most men, you don't like small breasts. Perhaps, like most men, you like big tits. Who doesn't like big tits? Instead of her having A cup or B cup breasts, no doubt, you'd prefer that she has C cup, D cup, or double D cup breasts.

If your ultimate goal is to expose her to your friends while playing Marco Polo in the pool or have her accompany you to a nude beach, or attend a swingers' sex party, you'd want her to have, at least, C cup breasts. Big tits look hotter on a naked woman. With some men thinking the bigger the better, and with this your story, why not give her D cup breasts, double D cup breasts, or even bigger, F cup breasts the size of Christina Hendricks and Sofia Vergara?

'Wow! A beautiful, blue-eyed, blonde with double D cup breasts doesn't get any better than that.'

Tell me the truth. Be honest. Wouldn't you love to fuck her? Wouldn't you love her to blow you? Wouldn't you love to cum in her mouth, all over her face, and across her naked breasts? Wouldn't you love to sexually tease your friends by flashing her topless and/or naked body to them while telling them that she's your dedicated, devoted, and loyal girlfriend?

# # #

Let's not forget about her ass and her legs. Since she's tall, around 5'9" tall and 6' with heels, I think she should have long, shapely legs. Instead of giving her a big ass, a tight ass, or a small, firm ass, she should have a shapely ass to go with the rest of her voluptuous body.

With a little imagination on your part, this story could be your story. This story could be your sexual fantasy. Then, if you ever find your dream woman, this story could be your reality. If you find your dream woman at your job, in the gym, at bar, on a cruise to nowhere, online, at wedding, a funeral, at a movie theatre, or on a blind date, then, you'd already have your story.

If you masturbate while imagining your dream woman flashing you and exposing herself to you, then, I dare say that you're going to enjoy reading this story. If your sexual fantasy has always been to have sex with your mother, your stepmother, your aunt, or your mother-in-law, then this is your story. If you've masturbated over your mother, your stepmother, your aunt, or your mother-in-law stroking you while sucking you and before fucking you, then, please continue reading this story and don't forget to vote.

Lastly, for you to become totally and sexually immersed in this story, instead of the main characters being a stepmother named Kathy and a stepson named Paul, change the names of the characters. Change the characters in this story to be the characters of your creation. To make this story even more believable, you need only to change their names and descriptions to whatever names and descriptions that you want them to have. To make this story, your story, you only need to customize this story to fit your sexual desires and fantasies.

Don't forget. She is your dream woman. She is your fantasy woman. This is your story. Make her the woman that you always imagined having sex with while masturbating yourself. Who knows? Your sexual dreams may come true.

"Good luck."

To be continued...

12