In a Tent with Mom, Sis and Grandma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick tightened his grip on his sister's hand before speaking. "Dad is just being Dad, running the company with Grandpa has changed him for the worse, he rather stays away from home than to be around... So don't blame yourself Sis, if there is one to blame it is a Dad, and Gramps in a certain way as well."

"Yeah I guess so... I talked with Gran and her situation doesn't seem that much different from Mom's... I just don't understand why Dad and Grandpa act this way, I mean in my book Mom and Gran are the perfect housewives, loving, caring and beautiful."

Nick snickered again. "So do I Sis... I honestly have no clue what is going on in their heads... But I do know that we should enjoy the next two weeks of us four together, so don't let it get to you, we will cross that bridge once we get home."

Jenny squeezed her brother back and sighed with a satisfied tone. "You sure have become a wise-ass little brother, but that makes me like you that much more..." She whispered as they almost arrived at their destination.

The rest of the village trip of the two siblings was calm and relaxed. They enjoyed the village for a small two hours. They shopped, visited sights and occasionally cuddled and kissed like lovers without having to be afraid of getting caught. They returned to the camping site in the early afternoon, the sun was burning and this particular day seemed to be the perfect start for the rest of their vacation.

*****

"Uhm... Jen? Where are our tents?" Asked Nick to his sister as they walked up to their spot, seeing their small tents gone and only the big family tent remaining.

"How should I know? I was with you all the time silly!" Responded Jenny with a slight giggle. "Oh look! It seems that they blew up the large outdoor air mattress, exactly on the spot where our tents were." Added Jenny.

When they came closer they saw their mother coming out of the large tent.

"Ah finally, there are my savior children with the food and drinks!" Said Carrie as she walked up to them and smiled.

Jenny reached forward and gave her mother one of the grocery bags. "Uh Mom... Where are our tents?" She asked slightly confused.

"All packed up and resting in our storage unit! A.k.a. The side of tent where your father and grandfather were sleeping." Said Aileen as she came walking back from the toilets.

Nick rubbed his head. "Okay... And why?" He asked, just as confused as his sister.

"Because, my dear children, you two will be sleeping together with Mommy and Grandma for the rest of the vacation..." Explained Carrie with a slightly flushed face.

Jenny and Nick started to turn red as all kinds of scenarios started to play in their heads.

Aileen couldn't help but to giggle. "Look how adorable they are, already picturing all the dirty things we will be able to do together!"

"G-Gran! Don't say those things so loud!" Yelped Nick.

"A-actually... It kinda was my idea... I hope you two would like us sleeping all together since we all got... Well... Closer..." Said Carrie quietly, looking a bit shy.

"Y-yes... We would like that Mom... Right Nick?" Asked Jenny.

"I... I think I have no problem sleeping together with three beautiful women..." Answered Nick.

Aileen clapped her hands and snapped Carrie and her children out from their confused states. "Good! Now get rid of those groceries and out of those pesky clothes! It's bloody hot so I blew up that large family mattress so we can all work our tans and relax, that's what we are on vacation for, right?" She said as she walked up to the tent and zipped open the door. "I already collected our bikinis from our suit cases ladies, so if you would accompany me inside we can get our change on."

"Nick, I can see that you came prepared and are already wearing your swimming trunks. Would you mind getting us some cold drinks?" Asked Aileen again while Carrie and Jenny made their way inside of the tent.

Nick smiled at his grandmother. "Sure Gran, you ladies do your thing and I will make sure everything is up and ready when you all come back out."

Aileen blew her grandson a kiss. "Good boy, it won't take long sweetie, so make yourself comfortable." Were the last words she said before making her way into the tent as well.

Nick did what his grandmother asked and walking towards the mattress before he knew it, waiting patiently for the ladies to return while sipping on his cold beverage.

He wondered what was taking them so long as he kept on hearing the occasional giggle and rustling of clothes. "Women and clothing..." He thought to himself before plopping down onto the large mattress. "Might as well wait for them while catching some sun." He whispered to himself as he laid back, equipped his sunglasses and closed his eyes while the warm rays comforted him.

Five more minutes later he could finally hear the tent open again.

"Come on Carrie, there is nobody else out here but us!" He heard his grandmother say.

"Yeah Mom, only us and Nick are out here. You would think that your shyness would be at an all-time low by now after doing 'those' things to your own son!" He heard his sister say followed by a giggle.

"Alright, alright! I'm just not used to go out tanning like this..." He heard his mother say, responding to his sister and grandmother.

Wondering what was going on he placed his arms behind his neck so he could look up slightly by pushing his head up a bit. What he saw opened his sunglass covered eyes wide and made his cock respond out of excitement.

The three busty beauties were topless, the only thing that they were wearing were tiny thong like bikini bottoms that showed off their juicy asses and tight pussies in full detail. Their breasts firm and heavy, already covered by a glistering layer of sweat hung right out in the open. Nick could now easily see and compare the tits of his beloved family members, some slight differences here and there but they all made his mouth water and his cock harden with the second.

He watched as his grandmother showed the other girls a particular bottle that had some kind of oil in it.

"Sweeties, this is a very special sun tan lotion! It's combined with a special oil that will treat or bodies right in each and every way, it's also all natural so no chemical substances added!" Said Aileen proudly as she squirted some of the oily sun tan lotion on her bust before handing the bottle over to her granddaughter.

Jenny gladly took the bottle and squirted a generous amount of it on her massive breasts before applying an equally large amount on her mother's boobs.

Nick let out a whimper as he watched the women he loved so much rubbing the oil all over their tits and the rest of their bodies. His cock started to tent in his swimming trunks as his eyes kept glued on the scene in front of him, little did he know that his grandmother's eagle eyes had already spotted him and his arousal.

"Here sweetie, let me help you with those hard to reach places. You can help your mother in the same way." Said Aileen with a rather seductive tone towards Jenny and Carrie.

Jenny giggled. "I can help you both since I'm in the middle! Mom? Can you do the right side of my body while Gran does the left?"

Carrie smiled at her daughter. "Sure honey, I don't want any of us to get burned so we need to properly 'oil' each other up!"

The way his mother said her words shot a tingle through Nick's body. But the shit really hit the fan once the girls had their hands all over each other's bodies. He watched as their hands roamed over their flesh, rubbing, groping and kneading each other to spread the oily substance that made their bodies sparkle like they were a bunch of goddesses, which they were in his eyes.

He could swear that he could hear all three of them moan occasionally as they worked each other over. His cock was now full mast, throbbing back and forth and straining his swimming trunks while his eyes didn't ever leave the scene right in front of him. He was so focused on the entire thing that he forgot that they were mere inches away from him and probably already were alerted of his state of arousal. Of course Aileen was the first to comment on it.

"Oh my... Looks like somebody is already very, VERY! Appreciative of our oiled up bodies sweeties." Said Aileen even more seductive followed by licking her lips.

Both Carrie and Jenny adverted their eyes towards Nick after they heard Aileen and were confronted with Nick's raging boner. Like mother like daughter they started to blush at the same time, letting out cute little mews as they observed the swimming trunks covered throbbing cock. Apparently they were so focused on oiling each other up that they hadn't noticed Nick sporting an incredible erection.

Nick could only gulp when he watched the three most beautiful women in the world staring at his erected pole, He could see the lust and love in their eyes as they sparkled with desire. They had caught him red handed in his spying act.

"Oh my... Baby... Did we do that you? Just by exposing our half naked bodies?" Said Carrie, teasing her son a bit as she knew damn well what they were able to do to him.

"Little brother... Isn't so little at all... Just look at that beast, it's so... Inviting..." Added Jenny after her mother's words, following into her teasing footsteps.

"Well sweeties, since we already helped each other... It seems to be only fair to 'help' my darling grandson as well, right?" Said Aileen as one of her hands cupped and kneaded an oily tit.

She then gently took her granddaughter's hand with the other and Jenny did the same to her mother when she felt her grandmother taking hers. The three women slowly walked up to Nick, their breasts jiggling and swaying with every step, until they reached the foot-end of the large air mattress.

"Nick, honey, move up a little bit..." Said his mother, her eyes switching between his face and his tall standing cock.

Nick said nothing and only nodded before pulling himself up a bit further, making place for the three ladies to accompany him on the mattress.

Before he knew it they were lying right on top of him, their busty bodies splayed against his lower parts, their large oily tits pressing onto his legs and their faces an inch or five away from his tenting covered cock. Jenny in the middle, Carrie on the left and Aileen on the right all looking flustered and horny as hell. He threw his sunglasses off so he could admire them all natural, Goddamn, he was one lucky son-of-a-bitch in this position.

"Oh my God... It looks so big up close like this... I wasn't able to see it in the dark last night but damn... Little brother, you are packed!" Said Jenny as she carefully poked her finger against her brother's throbbing shaft.

Carrie agreed with her daughter. "You can say that your brother is quite blessed in that department... It makes Mommy very happy to see you respond to us like this baby..."

Aileen giggled before speaking. "Wait until you see it in full glory sweetie, then you will understand why your mother and I always think about Nick in the back of our minds..."

Jenny went quiet for a few seconds before looking her brother in the eyes. "Nick... Can I see it?" She asked sweetly.

Nick gulped again before giving her a short, slightly nervous nod.

Jenny smiled cutely at him as she placed her fingers under the waistband of her brother's swimming trunks.

"That's it baby... Expose his beautiful hard cock to us..." Whispered Carrie in her daughter's ear, encouraging her further. Her shy persona was out of the door again, the naughty incest loving Carrie had returned on the scene.

And slowly, teasingly slow, she pulled her brother's swimming trunks down until his raging boner was on the verge of release. Jenny bit her lip before giving his trunks the final needed pull.

Three incredibly erotic moans and sighs escaped from the girls when Nick's rock-hard cock sprung free from his entrapment. The stiff pole waddled back and forth for a bit, a large drop of precum already oozing from his slit, his veins pulsing out of excitement.

Jenny watched the reveal with an 'O' face while Carrie and Aileen licked their lips again.

"Wow..." Whispered Jenny as she felt her nipples getting hard and her pussy releasing its juices. Her face was flushed red again, not only out of excitement but also because of the hot sun.

Carrie ran one hand to the base of her son's cock and grasped it tightly but caring, holding it still to give her daughter a better view.

Aileen used one free hand to carefully trail her soft fingers around her grandson's balls and used her nails to gently scratch his sack.

Just like Jenny they both could feel their arousal rocketing sky high, their nipples getting hard and their pussies drowning in their juices. The tiny thongs did nothing to keep their nectar inside and before the girls knew it they could feel it trickle along their thighs and onto the mattress and Nick's legs.

Of course Nick was now a horny mess as well. His body trembled out of excitement and his precum trickled down the sides of his shaft and onto his mother's fingers. It was like a dream came true, his beautiful mother, sister and grandmother were praising his cock and giving him gazes that were full of love.

"Well... Go ahead honey... Grandma and Mommy had their fair share of your brother's big cock many more times than you, so it's only fair for you to... 'start'..." Whispered Carrie with a seductive but motherly tone to her daughter, and a very sneaky, sexy wink towards her son.

Jenny bit her lip once more but didn't hesitate to taste her brother's cock again, now in the open outdoors where the sun shined bright, the soft wind blew through the trees and the birds sang their songs.

She leaned forward and erotically, but slightly clumsily, took her brother's cockhead into her tiny mouth. She redid the moves she made on her brother from the night before, knowing that he liked it. Her tongue spiraled around the head while she softly sucked on it at the same time.

"Oh God... Jenny..." Said Nick followed by a moan.

"That's it darling, show your brother how much you love him... Suck that big cock of his..." Said Carrie as she closely watched her daughter giving her son a blowjob, something that made her pussy convulse.

Aileen was in the same boat as she watched her cute granddaughter taking in the head of her brother's cock. She knew that Jenny still had to learn a lot to get on her or her mother's level but the passion she emitted and showed aroused her greatly. "Just like that sweetie... Taste his seed... Smell his masculinity... Give him what he wants and needs from us..."

Hearing both their words made Jenny work her brother's cock even further. She started to bob up and down taking additional inches of his shaft into her saliva soaked mouth. Her soft moans vibrating through every fiber of his penis. Her eyes were staring deep into his as she sucked him off, showing him the affection she had for him.

Carrie and Aileen slowly worked their hands on Nick's cock as he was being blown, Aileen cradled his balls a little more forceful while Carrie slowly jerked the hand that was around his girth up and down just a smidgen.

Nick felt like he was being attacked by three hungry succubi, and he had no problem with that.

Jenny took different angles of approach as she bobbed up and down to the middle length of the cock that had taken her virginity. She loved the taste, the smell and the fact that she was pleasuring her brother.

After a few more minutes of sucking she let go of his cock with a loud plop, a string of saliva hung from his cockhead to her lips. She wasn't going to hog him for herself, they would be equally loving him because that is what they all agreed on.

"Good work darling, but watch Mommy closely, she can learn you a thing or two..." Said Carrie as she was next in line to suck on her son's thick cock.

Jenny smiled at her mother, still not believing to see this sight of her right before her very own eyes. But the fact that her mother would be sucking on her own son's cock aroused her greatly.

Instead of sucking she was going to do something new for her son. Carrie closed her eyes and smothered her son's cock with gentle kisses, sucks and licks, all of them at particular spots of his penis. She kissed him on his veins, licked the underside of his helmet precisely and sucked on the skin of his shaft.

Nick moaned loud and shuddered with every move his mother made, this was something he had never experienced before and he immediately loved it.

"See that sweetie? That's how good your mother is... Watch her close, learn from her..." Whispered Aileen in her granddaughter's ear as they both watched Carrie working her son's cock.

Carrie left trails of saliva, tasting her son's precum and her daughter's saliva that his cock was soaked in. The feeling, taste and smell of taking in the liquids of both her children made her nipples and clit sting painfully in a good way.

She carefully nibbled on the skin of his shaft before covering it with kisses. She took long, hard pressed licks with her tongue from bottom to top, before prodding her tongue on his cock slit.

"Fuck Mom... This incredible..." Mumbled Nick before moaning loud again.

Carrie had a big smile on her face as she worked her son's cock.

Her actions went on for a few minutes as well before she passed the torch to the final female of their incestuous group. "You taste lovely baby..." She said to Nick before giving his cockhead a final deep kiss.

Nick shook his head as if he was disorientated from the intense pleasure, but with a satisfied grin on his face which made Jenny giggle again. He knew what was probably coming next as his dear grandmother hadn't had her turn yet.

And he guessed correct when he felt his grandmother's throat taking in his whole package until her soft and full lips were pressed against his groin. Aileen wasted no time and ferociously started to deep-throat her grandson, she was hungry and she wanted to devour him.

As violent as it seemed she did it rather gentle. There were no obscene sounds, no gagging and not a lot of spit flying around. Aileen was a beautiful experienced woman and her actions showed it, only for her grandson she would do this and she loved every second of it.

Jenny watched wide-eyed, along with her smiling mother, as her grandmother sucked her brother's cock in such a way she had never seen before. She knew that she tried it as well the night before but without success. It was hard for her to even take two thirds of his cock inside of her mouth while her grandmother easily swallowed him whole.

Nick was in heaven for the third time as he felt his grandmother's experienced mouth sucking and swallowing him with passion. Her tongue swirled around his cockhead and shaft while her throat muscles clamped around his entire length. He continuously moaned and pushed his hips up as a reaction.

"That is something only Grandma is able to do honey... But maybe, with enough experience and guidance, we will be able to pull it off in the future as well..." Whispered Carrie in her daughter's ear as they watched Aileen deep-throating the thick piece of meat.

Once more, after a few minutes Aileen released the saliva and precum coated cock from her warm, tight mouth and throat. She let out a cute giggle when she saw her grandson's contorted face. They sure did a number on him.

As if they were synced together all three of them attack the glistering, throbbing cock at the same time. Jenny claimed her brother's cockhead again while Carrie ran her tongue along his shaft, now tasting Aileen as well. Aileen went further down and suckled on his balls while her tongue slithered around his sack.

"Oh shit... Fuck... Mom... Sis... Gran!" Moaned Nick, now being extremely close to being send over the edge. "I can't take this any longer... Ugh!... I'm going to cum!" He shouted quite loud.