I'll Need to Change the Sheets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My God, I was wicked. So simple, that's all I had to do!"

"And wriggle," I said. "You'd push back against my cock. I'd get half hard and you'd clench the cheeks of your ass, and no-one knew."

"I knew," she remembered. "And if we won, I'd get home and my pussy would be so wet. I don't know how many times I jilled, thinking what your cock would be like. In me." She looked back at me with her toothy smile. "But only when we won. I always was a sporty girl, playing for a reward."

"How often did you win?" I wondered how lucky I was, like a four leaf clover or a lucky rabbit.

"Quite often, actually. We were a good team." She kissed me. "But I was the only girl with my own special coach."

Bec placed my hand up under her top, where I found a full, hot breast, sticky with milk. She leaned back against me, and sighed. "You were the right man for me then. Safe. You let me explore."

She was comfortable against me, her lush body moulding itself around mine. "I discovered then, how horny I got with my periods. My boobs would get bigger and tighter, really ache. My fingers were ever so busy."

I held her breasts, gently playing with a nipple, squeezing the other one, feeling its weight. I could feel the stickiness, and smell it, that sweet honey, sweet milky smell. My cock throbbed, and she squeezed against it.

"You probably knew, subconsciously. How couldn't you, a ripe young body on your lap?"

"Riper now," I said, lifting the bottom edge of Bec's top, to pull it up over her head.

"No periods for a while. Bigger boobs." Her voice softened and her eyes became drowsy and heavy as I began to explore her glorious, full breasted body. "I enjoyed being pregnant, feeling my body change."

"Let's go to bed," I proposed. I wanted her body next to mine. "Get comfortable, really get to know each other after all this dreaming. I think we've some catching up to do."

"That would be lovely, yes. Can we be really slow, though? I mean, we raced our tops of because of my milk, but the rest of it... we should have some mystery."

I nodded. "That suits me." I wanted the slow revelation of this gorgeous woman, as much as she wanted me.

Bec took my hand and led me into her bedroom. She looked a bit incongruous, her bare torso with full proud breasts bare naked for my eyes, and the short netball skirt tight on her backside and her gorgeous round belly. I've always been partial to the curve of a woman's belly in a tight skirt, the way tops of thighs might be ever so slightly wider than hips. I liked that sturdy musculature, and Bec had it.

My cock was thick and full, swelling tight against my jeans, restrained but aching to be free.

"Who's to be naked first?" I asked.

"Well, I've seen myself with no gear on, and when it's warm I often prance around nude, or just in panties... so I guess it must be you. Since I've not seen you naked." She touched my chest. "Mind you, you've..." Bec laughed. "What am I saying? You've not seen me naked, either. Imagined me, I bet. But that's not the same, is it?

"I chatter when I'm a bit nervous, in case you hadn't noticed."

"Sssh then," I whispered, embracing her body again, her hot breasts against me, her tongue and mine probing with little slow fucks into our mouths. As we kissed, she put both hands up to her ponytail and pulled the band tighter, pulling her hair back from her face.

"Gets it up out of the way, before I get down to business."

I expect she always did it before doing something important. I could loosen it later, to let her hair fall on a pillow, or over my gut when she took me in her mouth. I wanted to be taken by this woman so much.

"Take me however you want, David." Bec looked up at me with longing in her eyes. "Love me a little, when you do."

With those words, our mood changed, and I knew I was being given something precious. I suppose we both might have been lonely, with our defences down; but now that we were together, we were no longer alone.

I dropped to my knees before her, kissing her dimpled belly with its silvery slides of stretched skin from her pregnancy, kissing the little trail of hair from her navel down into the waist band of the sports shorts she wore. I found the button and zip of the skirt, and slid it down her legs. I could smell her arousal already. I yearned to cup my mouth over her sex, to inhale her like a dark red wine on my tongue. I breathed her in.

Bec sighed, and placed her hands in my hair.

"I don't shave. You won't mind?"

Even though we'd said, no rush, those words sent a surge of pleasure through me. I loved women who kept their hair au naturel. Bec had thick dark hair, so I was in for a delight.

She smiled down at me. "You don't mind at all, do you?"

I looked up at her, and with two fingers on each side of the waist band pulled the waist band down. "Not at all.

"You tease." I laughed. "These won't last long." I pulled a pair of little skimpy panties down too, and tossed both garments aside. The crotch of the panties was dark with her wetness. I grabbed them back and inhaled her scent.

"I'm wet everywhere, already? My god, I'm dirty horny!"

In front of me was a dark triangle of hair pointing down to her clitoris, already peaking out from its hood, with plump labia below. Sure enough, Bec had little curls of hair right at the tops of her thighs. I leaned in close to her body and took another deep breath, breathing her in.

I stood up, cupping Bec's pussy in my palm to feel her heat, then guided her to the bed, where she lay back against stacked pillows. The afternoon sun was warm through the window, and outside there were some shrubs with tiny flowers. It was quiet, just the faint hum of traffic a long way away. We were in a world of our own.

I knelt above her so she could see the thick bulge in my jeans, and so I could see her body, the lush swell of her breasts and hips. Bec was a glorious sight, all curves and flesh with a blaze of freckles between her breasts and dark brown areolae already beading with milk.

"You've got pearls on your breasts," I said, gently rubbing several of the milky drops into her skin.

"I've got whole bottles," she replied, squeezing a nipple between two fingers to urge up more milk.

"You're such a class act." I chuckled, but didn't get distracted. I leaned down to a breast for a taste. Then to her other breast for another taste. Back to the first source of pleasure, and this time I took a whole mouthful of breast to completely surround the nipple, and sucked. I lay beside her, to better take the big nipple into my mouth.

Bec held my head to her breast, and I suckled, and was soon rewarded when her milk began to flow. I drank it down, the milk sweet and warm. She sighed with her own pleasure, and I suckled some more, to the point where I didn't need to suck, just swallow.

My cock strained against my jeans, in a thick, sideways ridge. I was in heaven, with Bec's hot nurturing warmth in my mouth, her beautiful body close to mine. It felt like coming home after a long time away.

"Not all at once, baby," she whispered. "Don't be a greedy boy."

The endearment thrilled through me, and the softness in her voice got to me. I moved up the bed to kiss her, and Bec took the taste of herself, her life giving milk, from my lips. "I can see why you like it," she murmured. "It tastes like honey sweet milk at night-time."

She ran her fingers down my chest to the waistband of my jeans, then rubbed over the thick ridge of my cock. "What have we got here, babe?" She trailed her fingers along it. "Something for a greedy girl?"

She pushed me onto my back, and with her heavy breasts drooping she knelt over me, her ass and wet pussy within reach of my fingers. I touched her slowly, running my fingers along the glide of her lips, slowly pushing inside. Bec pushed back onto my fingers, clenching on them with a strong grip of her cunt. "Nnhh... ooh, that's good."

She undid the button of my jeans, undid the buckle of the belt, and slowly unzipped the zip. A bead of milk dropped from a nipple as her breasts swung over my belly.

"Let's see," she said softly to herself, and peeled the sides of the jeans apart. "Help me get these off, baby, they're tight."

I lifted my backside and tugged the waist of the jeans down. Bec pulled them down my legs and shoved them to the floor. She came slowly back up the bed and lay her head on my belly, her eyes only inches away from the ridge of my cock, straining against the cloth of the black briefs I wore.

"These won't last long." She repeated my earlier words, and tugged the waist band up to reveal the head of my cock. She peaked inside, as if to find treasures, then pulled the briefs down my thighs. My shaft immediately became rigid, hard with its full length.

"Ooo, that's very nice. Bigger than I imagined." Bec measured me with two hands around the shaft, to know the length and thickness. She looked back at me, with a glint in her eyes and a smile on her lips, then took my cock head into her mouth. She sucked me slowly, her fingers lightly gliding up and down the shaft.

I lay back with my eyes closed, slowly easing my fingers in and out of her pussy, matching her slow suck with my slow finger fuck. We did this for some minutes, our slow movements almost hypnotic. I became aware of a hot stickiness between us, where Bec's breasts were pressing against my chest.

"I'm all sticky messy," she said, sleepily, "but I could do this forever, just suck you."

"Me too, but I also want to suckle while I fuck you. If we get it right, we can come together as the milk begins to flow. I shouldn't bring her into this, but Maureen and I..."

"David, it's okay. If you hadn't done it with Maureen, we wouldn't be doing this now. She's not in the room, but we are."

Bec lay on her side and held her arms out to me. "It's okay, baby, I'll look after you."

My eyes prickled with the edge of tears, and Bec must have seen them bright. "Sssh, baby, sssh. Here's my hot dripping milk, drink to your heart's content. I've got you."

Safe in Bec's embrace, I took her breast in my mouth, and she took the head of my cock and lined it up to her sex. "Hush now, just fuck me, baby." Her voice was soft, almost a croon, a sing-song lullaby. She was so wet I slid easily into her. Bec spread her legs a little wider, and I found an angle where I could suck on her thick nipple as I fucked her slowly.

"Ohhh, fuck yes, that's wonderful, wonderful. Keep doing... that." I sucked harder, and swallowed some milk; and fucked her a little faster. "Oh my fucking goodness... keep... doing... that..."

I fucked Bec faster, the slap of my cock hammering into her pussy. She took her free breast in her hand, squeezing the nipple between her fingers until milk spurted from it.

"Fuck me harder, baby, I'm gonna come on your cock."

Bec was grabbing me into her, her hands gripping my ass. She pulled my head up from her breast, slamming her mouth against mine in a hungry, deep tongued kiss. I felt the intensity, the strength of her passion rise, her body writhing beneath mine in her pleasure.

"Harder, baby, harder... ohh fuck. This is so... fucking good. Keep... doing... that."

She repeated her mantra, her plea, her moans of desire, and I quickened my thrusts into her. I grabbed Bec's hands and stretched her arms high above her head, holding her there as I arched my back, plunging my length deep into her cunt, her tight gripping cunt. Oh fuck, my orgasm was coming, rising, building like hot lava in the base of my spine. All I was was a long hard cock, my years of lust for this girl grabbing me, gripping me, hammering me into her cunt, Bec's deep magnificent cunt.

I somehow managed to grab a weeping milk seeping breast, squeezing it hard, seeing the milk pulse and shoot. I mashed my lips onto her mouth again, fucking her harder, delirious in my frantic fuck. I grabbed her wrists again and saw how her breasts bounced and shook, moving on her chest as I fucked her. Bec's eyes opened wider, surprised at my ardour, my passion, my hard pounding fuck.

"Take me, Bec, take me, ohhhh, fuu...uck. I'm going to come."

I managed my final statement as I reached that inevitable place, that point of no stopping, that place where...

"Keep doing that, baby, I'm coming too." Bec's eyes opened even wider in surprise as her orgasm thundered over her, and the gripping squeeze of her body triggered my final explosion, and with a loud moan I shot my seed into Bec's sweet open body in long repeated pulses, thrusting into her hot willing pussy, my cock deep inside her. Another spasm shook me, and I collapsed onto Bec, her hot sticky body, breasts wet with her milk, under mine.

After a very long moment, during which we both shuddered with mini orgasm after-shocks, Bec nudged me off her, onto my side.

"Here you are babe, come take my milk, come for your feed."

She offered her nipple to me, and I suckled on Bec's loving breast. She held my head against her body, and sighed as the milk let down. "Take the whole breast, darling, take it all."

I did. I took the whole loving cup, the whole offering, and drank it down, pouring her into my soul. Bec was already in my heart, but this was a new place, a loving intimate place, seldom known.

She gently stroked my hair as I suckled from her, my belly filling warm. I sighed with contentment. Every now and then I'd look up to her face, to be greeted by soft eyes, Bec's gentle smile. "Sssh, baby, I've got you. Keep going."

I'd never been so grateful for a mother's love, not since my own mother died.

When I was done, when the breast was soft and empty, Bec placed two fingers on my lips in a kiss. "Sleepy time now, darling, nap time for me. You can have the other one later."

With that promise I realised how clever Bec was, an instinctive ability to combine future promises with immediate pleasure, her ability to live in the now and not worry about tomorrow, but secure in the knowledge that tomorrow would come, and she'd deal with it then. Ever so practical, Bec.

She pulled a light quilt over us, and shifted in the bed so I could have the wet patch. "That's the biggest wet patch I've ever seen," she said, and cuddled up to me, her bottom pressed back against my softening cock, sticky from all our juices. I spooned her, holding her breasts in my hands, and it wasn't long before I heard a little contented sigh as her breath slowed and Bec fell asleep in my arms. It wouldn't have been much longer, and I followed.

Long enough to be woken from a dream.

Bec stirred. "On your back, David. I'm horny hungry with a breast about to burst. Leave it to me, and I'll get it sorted."

She'd already established I was hard again, her hand on my straining prick. She knelt over me, her big breasts oddly asymmetrical now, one soft and hanging low, the other big and full, milk leaking already. Blue veins traced under the pale stretched skin of the bigger breast and a spray of freckles clustered in the valley between them, as if they had to run to one side.

Bec reached behind her head and pulled her ponytail tight, back off her face, out of the way. She had a serious look on her face as she knelt forward, took the shaft of my cock in one hand, and centred it inside her plump lips, swollen with blood and sex and her heat.

"I'm so fucking horny, love, so leave it to me. Rebecca knows what to do, when she gets like this. Years of practice, and a good imagination.

"I'm remembering a man, years ago, who'd look at me. I was a silly young thing..."

She eased down onto me, the first inch.

"With a hot teenage body I didn't know anything about..."

The second inch.

"But he obviously did, being older..."

The third. Bec's control over me was supreme, then and now.

"And he knew I was too young to play with..."

She moved up on my shaft, then slid back down, to fully lubricate the slide and the grip. Her full breast was beading drops of milk, and still she kept looking at me. Her eyes had gone very dark.

"So I played with him, sitting on his lap every Friday night at eight, before the Junior's game. I'd frig myself later. Only when we won, Bec's sporty girl reward."

She grinned, and continued her long descent. Her muscle control was fabulous, her slow desire divine.

"Ooo fuck, this is good." She distracted herself from the story. "Better than I imagined, but oh my god, I imagined good."

Another inch, and her pussy was hot around my cock. I could feel her burning heat with every throb. Seeing my cock half in her, half out, was amazing - it shone with her creamy shine, my previous come leaking out. I was fucking my own cream pie - except that Bec was fucking me. I throbbed with each bit of her story.

"I'd been bad, stolen Mum's dildo. Naughty Mum. I told her later, but I guess she knew. She must have bought another one, because I kept hers..." Bec giggled, thinking of her naughty mother, no doubt.

"How are you doing there, baby? You're awfully quiet."

She clenched on me, and I pulsed in reply. "Thinking of your mum!" I said.

Bec hit me, laughing. "You're more alive than that old pink rod, Mister Percival. I know, I know, he was a pelican in that old movie."

I was nearly all the way inside her now, and milk was streaming down her breast, down her belly, trailing white rivers onto my skin. Bec's eyes were closed as she continued her story, leaning forward, leaning over me. Her breast leaked milk, drip by drop, falling onto my chest. This was glorious, bathing in Bec's creamy fluids, my own all part of the mix. No wonder our sliding was easy.

I watched, fascinated, as Bec squeezed her nipple with two fingers, and with her other hand, pulled back the hood of her clit. The little shaft of it was a deep red, like a bruise. She swirled a finger over it, flinching with the intense pleasure. She soothed herself with milky fingers.

"I learned to masturbate properly, those late Friday nights, that plastic cock in me, wishing it was yours. I never thought that I'd one day fuck you like this." She opened her eyes dreamily, and kept moving on my cock, up and down.

She leaned forward to drop her full breast into my mouth. "Suck hard, baby, really make me flow. I'm going to do special fingers." She started moving on me, one hand on the base of my cock, the fingers of her other hand playing with herself. "Your big cock, by the way... so much better than my old plastic dick." Bec grinned, and got down to business. She'd already pulled back her hair.

I guessed Bec's masturbation technique, even though my cock filled her and she was able to grind her body down hard against mine, came from her younger days flying solo, holding that dildo firm in her pussy. I could feel her moving on me, changing angles, and watched, fascinated, at the way she rubbed her clit between two fingers, rolling and twisting it, stroking the sides of its shaft. She was determined to come, I could see it on her face. She was rough with herself, rougher than I'd ever be.

"I'd look at myself in a mirror, full length on my wardrobe door. My dildo was your cock in my mind, fucking me, fucking me, fucking me. Sometimes really really hard, till it kind of hurt. But hurt really good. Sometimes, not often, in my ass, if I remembered lotion and got it from the bathroom. I was so fucking hot, David. If only you were there." She started to fuck me, up and down, sliding up and down. "I think I probably loved you, if I knew what love was." She laughed. "More likely, lust. And desire."

I didn't expect that revelation. I put my hands up to her face, to caress her, to feel her soft warm skin. She looked at me, and her eyes were far away; or maybe it was me in the distance, looking back.

"You should have loved someone your own age."

"I know that, but I didn't. All the boys my age were only interested in one thing, but you made me feel like a young woman." She kept moving on me. "But I'm older now, far more certain."