If the Shoe Fits: A Shoe Fetish Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck," I groaned.

"Come here," she ordered.

I looked to Mike, not wishing to disrespect him any more than I already had, but he just nodded his permission. So armed with his nod of approval, I sidled closer to Roxy.

"Kneel."

Still on top of the bed I did, facing her, while she lay down with her head on a pillow and her feet right next to me. I was now staring at the soles of her feet... one of them stained by my cum.

"Clean the cum off my foot, Kevin," she ordered.

"Really?" I asked, surprised by this command.

"I think you'll like doing it," she said. "You should use your lips and tongue."

"But...." I began, not certain I wanted to eat my own cum, even though I loved looking at her foot stained with it.

"Do it," Mike said in a firm, slightly scary tone from behind me.

"Yes sir," I replied, not wanting to see him get angry.

I extended my tongue and licked my cum off of Roxy's foot... which had a strong, sexy scent directly from the source, plus a tangy, sweet taste. My cum, which I had never tasted before, added to the exotic cocktail... salty and gooey, a unique contrast to her sweaty nylon-covered foot. I found this mixture of humiliation and exotic kink to be the ultimate turn-on.

After a single lick, I was hooked. I licked her sole and all of my cum, like a puppy cleaning out the last of his water bowl.

"That's it, Kevin," she moaned ever so softly and sultrily. "Get all that cum off my foot."

"Yes ma'am," I replied, as I kept licking, even after all of my cum was back inside me. The taste was better than steak... which was my favourite food.

"Such a good boy," she purred.

"Thank you ma'am," I replied, getting a rush from her sexy tone of approval.

"Now clean my other foot," she ordered.

"Yes ma'am," I replied subserviently, not wanting this surreal fantasy-become-reality moment ever to end. This felt like a dream; and if it was, I sure as hell didn't ever want to wake up.

"Come give me that cock, baby," Roxy said a moment later, and I felt the bed shift as Mike obviously got onto it.

I glanced up and gasped. I had a pretty impressive, bigger than every other guy I knew, eight-inch cock... but Mike's was a monster. It looked to be ten inches long, and fat.

Wow!

I was envious!

Impressed!

In awe!

Captivated!

As I licked, I watched him slide it into Roxy's mouth. I couldn't see her face at all, really, although I could see her head slowly bobbing, assumedly taking most that massive snake into her mouth.

It was, without a doubt, the hottest thing I had ever witnessed.

"That's it baby, suck my cock, so I can give our new houseboy a nice big load to snack on," Mike said, making my eyes go wide.

Houseboy?

Big load to snack on?

As in swallowing another man's cum?

As I processed this possibility, Roxy pulled the cock out of her mouth and asked me, "Kevy, do you want to taste Mike's big load? Otherwise I'll have him cum all over my nylon-clad feet that you like so much, and you can lick it up from there."

I'd never before considered tasting a man's cum, not even my own.

I wasn't remotely gay... even if his cock was totally impressive and rather mesmerizing.

Yet not wishing this crazy, impossible moment in time to end, and wanting to keep Roxy and even Mike happy, I agreed, "Yes ma'am, whatever you say."

"Good boy," she nodded. "Then come up here and join me."

"Yes ma'am," I agreed again, as she pulled off her dress to reveal she was in a sexy black bra, and a garter-belt that matched her sexy sheer nylons. No panties. Gorgeous hairless pussy, now on full display.

"Ever sucked a cock before?" she asked, as I stared at her body unapologetically.

"No ma'am," I answered, shocked by the question, and catching up with the realization of what I'd already agreed to do, and very soon.

"Then we'll do it together while I teach you how," she said, as she repositioned herself onto all fours. "Get on all fours like I am, Kevy."

Her sultry tone, her calling me Kevy, a diminutive nobody had ever applied to me before, had me in an almost hypnotic state, and I was willing to do literally anything she told me to. Suck her husband's cock with her? Absolutely. Bring it on.

"Now any good cock sucker understands what a privilege it is to have such a magnificent cock before him to suck," she explained, as I realized she'd just called me a cock sucker. Another first.

I'd never sucked a cock before. Never even considered doing it.

Yet at this moment I was definitely considering it.

Hell, let's be honest, I would do anything Roxy told me to.

Plus, staring at the big, hard cock poised before me, I couldn't explain it, but I kind of wanted to suck it, Roxy's orders or not.

What would another man's cock feel like in my hand?

What would it feel like in my mouth?

What would it feel like to be bobbing on it?

Well, I was about to find out.

"Take it in your hand, and stroke it gently," she ordered, becoming my sex tutor.

"Yes ma'am," I replied, as I moved my left hand to Mike's very hard cock, surprised by how like warm steel it felt. So hard... somehow the same as mine in hardness, and yet even harder... which I know makes no sense.

"Good boy," she purred, "how does that feel, Mike?"

"Good," he said, as I looked up at him, feeling a little ashamed and gay. While she was speaking, it seemed like a very natural act, as if this cock wasn't attached to a real man... but once he spoke up, the reality that I was about to do something unequivocally gay became apparent.

Yet I pushed those thoughts out of my head, and just did as I was told. I slowly stroked his cock, impressed by every aspect of it.

Its length... perhaps not a full ten inches, but damn close.

Its girth... I thought I was thick, actually I knew I was thick, but compared to him, I was just a boy, and he was a man, all grown up and then some.

Its hardness... so stiff and ready... for me, or for anyone.

Its slight upwards curve, which I wondered whether that enhanced the pleasure for a woman.

Its thick cock head, which as weird and gay as this sounds, looked so hot.

It was then that I realized that no matter what, I really did want to suck it. Not just for his or Roxy's pleasure, but for my own.

Roxy, as if reading my mind, told me, "Go ahead Kevy, lick Mike's big shaft. Slide your tongue all the way down to the base, and then back up."

"Yes ma'am," I repeated, the only words I seemed capable of uttering in the last while.

"Good boy," she encouraged me softly, as I slid my tongue down and back up. "Doesn't Mike have a wonderfully huge cock?"

"Yes ma'am," I admitted, amazed at its majestic size.

"Does it turn you on?" She asked.

I didn't know the answer to that question.

Yes, I was hard.

Yes, I was entranced.

Yes, I was horny.

But the straight side of me was arguing that was all because of Roxy... yet there was a gnawing other side that was whispering in my mind: you love that cock... you want to suck it.

"I don't know," I answered, which was pretty much the truth. I really didn't know.

"Okay. Then do you want to suck it?"

I paused, pondering this slightly different question, yet knowing she obviously wanted me to, and prompted by the sudden curiosity that was spinning in my head causing massive confusion, I answered, "Yes. Yes I do, ma'am."

"Then go ahead Kevy, suck that big cock for me," she said, accurately intuiting my primary motivation.

"Yes ma'am," I nodded obediently, wishing to obey and please Roxy without hesitation, but an increasingly large side of me also wishing to fulfill my growing curiosity about what it felt like to have a cock in my mouth... and not just any cock, but this very cock... this very large cock.

I opened my mouth, leaned forward, and took the fat cock between my lips.

"Good boy, Kevy," she said softly, encouraging me every step of the way.

It felt weird in my mouth.

But it didn't feel wrong.

I began slowly bobbing, unsure of what else to do.

Roxy crooned, "That's it Kevy, take it nice and slow for now. Get used to having that big cock in your mouth."

I don't know if it was because I was doing this in response to Roxy telling me to; I don't know if it was because I was still wearing her pantyhose and exploring my feminine side; or if it was because of something else; but doing this felt rather... and I hate to say it... natural.

I'd eaten pussy and found it a fun and pleasurable act... I loved the moans that escaped the girls' lips, and the way their bodies reacted.

I'd also fucked girls, and it was always really good... but this experience was different... this was a new side of me I hadn't known existed.

I knew there was no way I was taking that entire cock in my mouth and, given its length, down my throat... no way... and I couldn't explain it, but I wanted to give Mike a damn good blow job.

Primarily I wanted to impress Roxy, but that wasn't all of it.

"He's a natural cock sucker," Mike moaned, after a couple minutes of my sucking his cock.

I wasn't sure I liked that term. Cock sucker.

Sucking his cock because Roxy told me to was one thing, yet being called a cock sucker was completely different, even if that was exactly what I was doing at the moment. Just like someone laying bricks was one thing, but calling him a bricklayer was what he was.

Roxy agreed, "He looks so cute and sexy with his pretty lips wrapped around your cock, honey."

For some reason, those surreal words dissipated the discomfort and insecurity I'd felt from being called a cock sucker, even though she had just piled it on by describing me as cute and pretty.

"Yeah, he has a great mouth," Mike agreed, as I managed to take just over half of his monster into said mouth.

"And he obviously loves doing it," she added, as she suddenly wrapped her hand around my cock, "his own cock is fucking hard as a rock."

I moaned on his cock, as suddenly my dream girl was slowly stroking my cock.

"His is pretty big too," she added, then she asked me, "Do you like being our cock sucker, Kevy?"

The word 'our' made my cock flinch, as it meant I wasn't just being a cock sucker for Mike, which was shamingly gay, but I was their cock sucker, which in my mind wasn't gay at all, since Roxy was a hot, sexy woman, and she was part of the equation. So the situation, and therefore I, was hetero. No more than semantics perhaps, but her question made me feel much better about what I was doing.

So, without considering any potential consequences of eager responses, I mindlessly told her, "I love being your cock sucker."

"Good boy," she said, and she pushed my head all the way onto his cock, thus forcing me to deep throat his cock long before I'd intended to.

I gagged, and very audibly, but she held my head in place and simply instructed, "Breathe through your nose."

I tried, as tears began to form, and I continued gagging.

"If you want to suck this cock again, you'll learn to deep throat it right now, Kevy," she warned.

The idea that this could indeed become a regular thing was very exciting. The sucking cock part was just okay, but the idea of spending more sexy time with Roxy was the ultimate thrill!

So I focused completely on breathing, and after a few more gags, I was able to manage Mike's entire cock without undue difficulty.

"Good boy," she purred proudly, the same way a mother would encourage her small child for eating all his vegetables.

"Now suck that cock, and earn that load," she ordered me.

She let go of my head, and I began bobbing like a bimbo slut... wanting to do exactly as she ordered. I'd never considered what cum tasted like, and after tasting my own on her foot, I was now curious what another man's load would taste like.

As I bobbed furiously, taking about eight of his ten inches into my mouth smoothly, which meant two or three inches were constantly entering my throat, she encouraged me enthusiastically, "Oh yes Kevy, you are a natural cock sucker!"

The word 'natural' seemed strange, yet in the moment, it enhanced my excitement.

"Shit, I'm gonna bust," Mike warned us a couple dozen bobs later, as I got a little more of him into my mouth and down my throat.

"Come on my feet," she requested mildly.

He pulled out, while I felt a strange sense of disappointment at not being able to swallow this gift I'd been working so hard for, but then curiosity getting the better of me, I took a very Up Close and Personal look at Mike erupting a massive load all over both of Roxy's feet, coating all ten of her black-nylon-covered toes with his white goo.

Oh yeah baby, coat my feet for our new cum cleaner," she purred, as Mike shot the biggest load I'd ever witnessed, and I'd thought I had massive loads.

"Fuck," Mike grunted, as he finally finished spray painting his wife's feet.

"Hungry, Kevy?" she asked, as she moved her feet towards me.

"Yes indeed ma'am," I nodded, her feet looking so sexy and appetizing all coated in cum, and since the man-cum was covering her very feminine stocking-clad feet, this next task didn't seem gay at all.

"Get every drop of Mike's cum off of my feet, Kevy; clean it all up," she ordered.

"Yes, ma'am," I nodded, as I extended my tongue and licked a huge wad off of her feet, surprised to find that his cum was warm... as I had never considered anyone's cum to be warm, including my own... but I'd never put any thought into it in the first place, since of course it would be warm, as in body temperature.

It was also gooey.

Salty.

Delicious!

I licked and sucked up the cum from both of her feet for a minute or two, before she asked, "Do you like Mike's cum, Kevy?"

"Particularly off of your feet, yes," I said, trying to retain the shred of manhood I still hoped I had.

"I bet you'd also like it going directly into your pretty mouth, or all over your face, too," she said.

"I don't know," I said honestly, both of those prospects sounding both really gay, yet simultaneously really intriguing.

"We'll have to save that for another time," she smiled. "Right now, Mike and I have to head to the gym."

"Okay," I nodded, sad that this wild surreal encounter was about to end.

"But keep the pantyhose," she smiled. "I expect you to be wearing them whenever we summon you. You will come running whenever we call, won't you?"

"Yes ma'am, I definitely will," I promised, likely sounding way too excited.

I got dressed, and as Roxy went to shower, Mike told me, "I'll lead you out."

"Yes sir," I nodded, and followed him out.

"Cell number," he required, once we were at the front door, handing me his phone. I saw my contact name was 'cumbucket7-Jim's kid'... which made me kind of jealous. They already had six other cum buckets, I suppose just like me.

I typed in my cell, and he said, "We'll be in touch."

"Thanks, sir," I said, unsure of what else to say.

I headed home, my cock still raging... which I took care of in about two minutes once I was back in my house.

After unloading, I lay in the bed and replayed the entire wild adventure, still tasting Mike's cum in my mouth, and wondering what might happen next.

.....

I didn't have to wait long, much to my excited surprise. I got a call from Roxy that very evening. "Hi Kevy, we want you to come over right now. Just walk in the front door and come to the bedroom."

"Yes ma'am," I replied, my cock instantly hardening.

"Hurry," she added, and hung up.

I quickly headed next door, walked inside, and went to the bedroom, where I heard moaning and Roxy's sexy voice, "Yes baby, fuck me; fuck me with that big cock!"

I reached the room, and saw Roxy wearing sexy all-red lingerie... including stockings... on all fours, really getting plowed by Mike.

"Hey Kevy," she moaned, as she continued getting fucked.

"H-h-hi," I said, this scene being just as surreal as what had transpired this afternoon.

"Get out of your clothes," she ordered me, with a sexy as fuck moan.

"Okay," I nodded, not having to be told twice. The idea that I might get blown, or even get the chance to fuck my dream woman, popping into my head.

I quickly got undressed, still wearing the crotchless pantyhose I had yet to take off, which meant my erection was completely unrestrained. "You have a nice cock, Kevy."

"Thank you," I said, flattered by her kind words, especially knowing her man was packing an even bigger cock.

"Want to fuck my wife?" Mike asked, as he really slammed into her from behind.

"I-I-I," I stammered, a little unsure if I should answer with the truth.

"Watching you fuck my shoe was so fucking sexy," she said, as she took his big cock.

"Really?" I asked, surprised she'd found that as hot as I did.

"Yeah, you're a dirty heel fucker, aren't you?" she accused without judging me for it, as she began to rub herself.

"Yes," I admitted, her name calling turning me on, as I noticed for the first time that a pair of red heels was sitting on the bed beside them.

"You want to fuck my heel again, Kevy?" she asked.

"Yes please, ma'am," I answered, eager to do just that. Sure, I would have loved to shove my cock into her mouth or her pussy, but her heel was a very close third favourite option.

"Want some homemade lube, Kevy? She asked, as she began to bounce back on Mike's cock while frantically rubbing her pussy.

"Yes," I agreed, as I watched her bounce back on the cock, close her eyes, and moan wildly... her orgasm obviously imminent.

"Grab the heel and move it under her," Mike ordered.

"Yes sir," I nodded, as I hurried to the bed, now able to get a closer look at them fucking... at the actual penetration, as he plunged into her over and over.

I climbed onto the bed as Roxy's moans got really animated, "Oh yes baby, I'm so fucking close!"

"Put the shoe under her pussy," he ordered.

"Yes sir," I obeyed, being completely respectful in my responses... and also submissive.

"Be warned... she's a squirter," Mike added, as Roxy's moans got even wilder.

"Oh fuck, yes, yes, yes, fuck!" she screamed, as he pulled out, and she dropped her cunt right onto the shoe, while wetness sprayed everywhere... including some of it onto my face. It was yet another of the hottest things I'd ever seen, and this was from very close proximity!

A lot of her cum sprayed directly into the shoe, of course.

Mike was stroking himself, and after about a minute he said, "Hold out the shoe, cock sucker."

I still didn't enjoy receiving the derogatory term, even though I had indeed sucked his cock just a few hours ago, but I still obeyed him, moving the wet shoe to his big cock... noticing my mouth salivating a little, as I felt the urge to suck his cock again.

I held it in front of him and watched, as the wetness of Roxy's cunt cum was now mixed with a massive load from Mike's cannon of a cock... as seven cannonballs of cum erupted inside the shoe and onto the toe opening... or what I was now calling the 'shoe pussy'.

"Doesn't he shoot buckets, Kevy?" she asked.

"There's so much of it," I agreed, as I stared at his massive load, now mixed with Roxy's also voluminous cum.

"Wanna fuck it?" Roxy asked.

"What?" I asked, even as I admired the cum-coated sometimes fuck toy.

"My shoe," she clarified. "Do you want to fuck it?"

"Um, I, well...." I babbled, which was the best answer I had.

"I want to watch you fuck my shoe again," she said. "I mean this time you should really fuck it."

"You really want that?" I asked.

"It was really hot the last time," she said, reaching for my cock and stroking it. "But now I want even better!"

I trembled, worried I might come in her hand just from her touch.

"Here," she said, taking the thoroughly cum-coated shoe, inside and out, and handing it to me.